Jumper EZpad mini3 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 10 | 8 '' | Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 | 2G

Rep: (1)
Jumper EZpad mini3 Discussion пїЅ | Description
Windows 10 | 8 "| Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 | 2Gb
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
  • CPU: Intel Atom Cherry Trail X5-8300 1.44-1.84GHz Quad Core
  • GPU: Intel HD Gen8 12 EU
  • RAM: 2 GB LPDDR3
  • ROM: 32 GB EMMC
  • Support MicroSD: to a maximum of 128 GB
  • Operating Systems: 64-bit version of Windows Home Edition 10
  • Display: 8.0 - inch, IPS, OGS, 16:10 ratio, 1280 x 800 pixels
  • Camera: Front 2.0 MP, Rear 2.0 MP
  • Connection: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi - Fi 802.11 B / G / N
  • Interface:
    • 1x slot for a MicroSD card
    • 1x MicroUSB 2.0 (OTG support)
    • 1x USB 3.0 (standard port)
    • 1x MiniHDMI (4K video output)
    • 1x 3.5 mm audio jack

• Dimensions: 212 x 130 x 9.0 mm
  • Weight: 339 grams
  • Built-in battery: 3.7V 4200mAh

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.12.17, 17:45

Rep: (0)
In the course of this tablet is "very popular", but seriously, who ever saw live pictures of the tablet?

RPNMEN, Alik pictures
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedIbndagor - 12.04.16, 09:09

The plate is very best recently ordered to GearBest but one and a half weeks have passed and have not yet sent ((
nonhumans)

Rep: (39)
On geekbuying priseyl write that, they begin to send at best after April 25th.

For two weeks, and the new model may appear, and sales / discounts.

So do not feed Zhirbest, cancel the order, let the money is returned.

Post has been editedGlebius - 14.04.16, 09:54

Rep: (419)
An interesting tablet, you have to keep an eye on him)

I dug here unpacking Chinese, in pictures: D
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

I'm wildly sorry. I find nothing about the search version ezpad 4s. Is such a wild novelty? Nearly already ordered on everbay. Cashback too taxis!

Rep: (2)
It bribe ogs screen and a full USB 3.0. It is a pity that there is an android in addition.

Post has been editedmihvs - 19.04.16, 00:08

Very funny, I do not see the windows key))) if the full screen application hangs - is only the button clamp incl. for reseta)

* iNIKEL,
And the truth)) is likely a combination of keys you can start the Task Manager, or maybe not)

* mihvs,
But in general, I like it. Zazkal Ali, but after reading reviews from a seller canceled nafig. Evening today Gira will order.

ordered to girbeste last week, we did not send of course, as mentioned above, Pressel, but that they have not specified. Cancel orders in tech support said it would be available in 15-20 days

Daman also be ordered, but do not want to pre-order mess after umi Rome. I'll wait for reviews of real owners.
Chewie wanted high about two OSes, but this version is tempting))

* mihvs,
And what is wrong with the pre-order?

Posted on 19/04/2016, 22:49:

* Ibndagor,
And in response to the discussion of the product say 3-7 days.

* iNIKEL,
of messages of support
"Sorry the item is not in stock, it will be in stock in 15-20 days, the information on the website did not be updated timely, we apologize for this situation."

* iNIKEL,
Chinese promise some characteristics, but in reality are very different. I do not know how to other companies, but now it happened UMI. And it insists that everything is as promised, but the facts suggest otherwise.
* Ibndagor,
I prodovat Ali said that at the end of the month will be available. These Chinese hitrozh ... so maybe 15-20 days.

I am now even wondering whether there is a microphone here. The photo is not visible anywhere. If not, for me is a big minus.

Post has been editedmihvs - 20.04.16, 09:52

* Ibndagor,
I have seen the information about the end of April. Oh well, it's better than to give the tablet fate in the hands nerodivogo shopkeeper Ali (from 2 until sold, and two so-so).

Also ordered to dzhirbeste, about the pre-order is not very good news, but the price seems well, very tempting. On the second JD as much there is, and here the third.

* mihvs,
Yes, there already seems to change nothing, the atom is an atom, by all outward appearances - all ok (the tablet is already sold on the domestic market in China, there are reviews, photos).

Ordered yesterday Girs) will not hurry up already: D still waiting 3 months Chewie and "wait."

Post has been editediNIKEL - 20.04.16, 13:00

* iNIKEL,
Also have Chewie, do not tell me whether there is a working version of Windows activation 10th?

Post has been editedDmitry-2012 - 20.04.16, 13:08

* Dmitry-2012
I do not know. I have 8 "was there a free Windows.
I support today said that it is planned to be shipped on the 27th of April.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 16:18