> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

71 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> RoverPC S7 - Discussion | new 2008
paveld
Message#1
01.07.08, 22:59
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3213
Check in: 19.06.06
Oneplus 3T

Communicator talkRoverPC S7
Description RoverPC S7 | Discussion �lFlashing � |

FAQ (� ��������) download

| GPS on RoverPC S7 �

Device characteristics

K
Dear users!
Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by raising the reputation of the relevant forum member. If you still have less than 15 messages, do not be upset, just click on the "complaint" button and let us know who helped you, or leave a message to me in a personal or via QMS.
Respectfully,America

Quick links to the main issues discussed.
Wiring new headphones with a buttonalso look inhere
GPS does not work (Possible solution. May not work)
Disassembly of the device (Archive with photos. For full understanding urgently learn Chinese)
Settings for MWBackLight
Service manual for the animal
Wiring a data cable

But the addresses of online stores where you can order components for the animal
http://www.rovercomputers.ru/shop/
http://www.pda-smart.ru/

Post has been editedAmerica - 29.10.11, 08:15
Reason for editing: refresh slightly ...
uranik
Message#2
21.03.08, 15:07
Local
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 268
Check in: 04.12.05
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

Characteristics of the communicatorRoverPC S7

Default operating systemWindows Mobile 6 Professional (unofficial WM 6.1 and 6.5 firmware available)
CPUTI OMAP 850 c 200 MHz
Memory256 MB ROM and 64 MB RAM
Screen2.8-inch (72 mm) SingleTouch touchscreen display with QVGA resolution (240x320 pixels)
Memory cardmicroSD (supported microSDHC up to 8 GB inclusive)
Dimensions110x58x13.5 mm (13.5 mm in the thin section at the control buttons, 15 mm near the camera)
GSMthere is
3G / UMTSnot
GPRSthere is
Edgethere is
Photo and video2 MP camera
Bluetooth1.2 there is
Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g)there is
GPSis based on SiRFstar III
Battery1150 mAh

K
Reason for editing: updated characteristics

Post has been editedAmerica - 23.09.10, 07:36
Honby
Message#3
21.03.08, 15:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 480
Check in: 21.10.07
Samsung Omnia II GT-I8000

Waiting for the device. Believe in the Rover! I'd like to support the Fatherland. : victory: Finally, a good design!

--------------------
Parameters of the desired PDA:1. Bumplessness . 2. ACC for 10 or more hours of GPS operation. 3. Perfect GPS work. four. 1 GHz and 512 MB RAM more than enough . Budget up to $ 1k. Names of bodies in drugs.
Honby
Message#4
30.03.08, 14:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 480

Is the RoverPC S7 available for sale? Does anyone have experience using it?

--------------------
Parameters of the desired PDA:1. Bumplessness . 2. ACC for 10 or more hours of GPS operation. 3. Perfect GPS work. four. 1 GHz and 512 MB RAM more than enough . Budget up to $ 1k. Names of bodies in drugs.
WALER
Message#5
30.03.08, 15:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 526
Check in: 21.07.07
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

Honby @ 03/21/08 4:11:36 PM
Waiting for the device. Believe in the Rover! I'd like to support the Fatherland. Finally a good design!

AHA, wait and believe! :)
Proc, and the build quality, I'm sure the same.
Fendy
Message#6
30.03.08, 18:44
Chinaman
[offline]

Messages 2213
Check in: 02.03.07
Xiaomi Mi 8

WALER, this time ODM supplier NTS. You can gloat arbitrarily about the frequency of the chipset, but many people don’t need megahertz. He lived for a year and a half with Profet and Heroes; he did not know any problems.
Honby
Message#7
18.04.08, 18:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 480

Painfully I want to raise Temko. He went on sale?

Post has been editedHonby - 18.04.08, 19:37

--------------------
America
Message#8
05.05.08, 05:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 970
Check in: 30.01.08
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Yes, it appeared! I myself am from Penza, we don’t have one yet, but in the OLDI price list (in Moscow) it appeared, it costs about 10 rubles with kopecks

--------------------
Nowhere is human accuracy so acute as on the last centimeters of a roll of toilet paper ...
deenar
Message#9
06.05.08, 17:16
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 26.12.05
BenQ P50

Tin, I was surprised too. And maybe a backup for 1150mahov?
America
Message#10
13.05.08, 05:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 970
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

A friend has already brought, I will bring on Friday. Feels like a machine is quite good. In the hand is normal, does not slip

--------------------
Nowhere is human accuracy so acute as on the last centimeters of a roll of toilet paper ...
America
Message#11
13.05.08, 06:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 970
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

The case is quite on the level, no squeaks, the back cover sits tightly, but it is removed without problems. Only a few things confuse so far: 1) the place that designers thought when designing the LED part is unknown. These diodes are only two, but when you work the information content from them is almost zero. The left one only lights up when the power is connected and goes out after charging, the right one seems to blink when receiving data via BT (WiFi has not tried yet). Visually determine if BT, WiFi, GPS, phone module are enabled - it’s impossible (or I haven’t found the appropriate settings yet, but I doubt that there are any), except to install some programs showing the status of the wireless connection; 2) the screen is located SLIDING with the case, why - it is not clear, it was possible to drown slightly. Because of this, you can forget about the protective film, which is not gud; 3) plugs for a headset and a memory card for people with thick fingers without nails simply cannot be opened. Something you need to hook them; 4) I tried to connect with HP Ipaq 2190b via BT - the result is zero "It is impossible to transfer the file ......". When connecting to the BB in active services, the animal has only PAN and Object push (business cards).

While I'm interrupting, it's time to work, to be continued ...

--------------------
Honby
Message#12
13.05.08, 06:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 480

AmericaWhere and how much did they take? With 15-20 minutes of talk a day and the non-use of other battery functions, how many days is enough?

--------------------
America
Message#13
14.05.08, 10:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 970
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

While I do not use it, I personally have not yet brought it (they promised to bring it tomorrow night), and it is problematic to take it from a friend. As far as I know, he still does not use it yet (he has not mastered it :)) He himself ordered to OLDI through one of our office offices (swindlers, 10% for delivery was torn off), in total he got out of 11,600 wooden

Post has been editedAmerica - 14.05.08, 10:25

--------------------
gulin176
Message#14
16.05.08, 12:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1154
Check in: 09.03.08

I took in Sunrise for 10300. I use 2 days, I like everything. I also think about the film. The telephone part works better than the phones. Only gps I can not overcome, it does not catch

Post has been editedgulin176 - 16.05.08, 12:16
myqtek8310
Message#15
16.05.08, 12:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 381
Check in: 09.05.07
HTC Touch

At the expense of the film do not worry, everything is perfectly glued and nothing lags behind and does not bully, for example, on the HTC Touch, the HTC Touch Cruise screens are also on a level with the body, however even the film comes bundled with them.
America
Message#16
17.05.08, 22:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 970
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

GPS also did not go at first. Won simply. In I-navi, in the GPS settings, you disable all ports except com6, the nmea protocol (it seems there is no pancake of the device at hand), the speed is 9600. The cold start took about 2 minutes, the hot one goes in 30-40 seconds. Accuracy is quite at the level (within 40-50 meters). The building caught steadily only 2 meters from the window, then - "Bad reception conditions." I'll tell you about the first impressions: a) I like it - it lies well in my hand, the case does not creak, the build quality is very good, the animal works fast enough, the menus do not brake, the volume of the telephone part is quite normal, Core Player films are played without brakes only in resolution 320x240, but this is a question of 15-20 minutes of recoding in the corresponding programs b) DON'T LIKE (compare with similar functions in HP Ipaq hx2190b, because I switched to S7 from it) - incomprehensible work of the bluetooth (categorically refuses to accept a file from some devices - n jest that bluetooth services are absent on the device!?!? and in general the system for setting the bluetooth parameters does not shine with simplicity and comprehension, probably due to the microsoft BT-stack), the lack of indicators of the status of the bluetooth, wai-fay, telephone part, GPS (in principle you can cure the disease of any prog, showing the status of wireless connections, and GPS and so everything is clear); the incomprehensible work of the right indicator (which it shows - has not really figured it out yet, and not a word in the instructions about it); it is almost impossible to open the plugs without a special device (a long nail or a toothpick), and the very presence of the plugs raises the question, "What about the goat bayan?". In my 2190b there were no such excesses either on data or on a port with an SD card, and for the year of impeccable service nothing flew there and did not accumulate. And the impression of the stubs is such that they soon fall off themselves - it hurts on flimsy stalks, they hold on; The screen itself is puzzling, or rather, the manufacturer’s unwillingness to make it transflective (i.e., the external flow of light falling on it back, increasing the intelligibility and readability of information by several times. First I met this on Siemens M65, then on Siemens SL75 - in the brightest solar The information on the screen is clearly visible on the day. On the S7, the dots of the grid of the touch screen are perfectly visible, and the information is blurred to a complete unreadability.) On the above-mentioned 2190b, even in the sun, I read books without light, hoditsya turn out to maximum; The battery charging system is also puzzling, and after reading the instructions for the device, it generally starts to pick up on haha ​​(it seems that they translated from "Chinese" English into Russian), literally I won’t say but in general the meaning is: I-I-I charge the device from the USB port, as it is not suitable for the host !!! But how then can it be if, when synchronizing with the BB, charging is cut off automatically and there is no way to cut it out? In 2190, in the "Charging" section, there was a checkmark "Allow USB charging", but this is not there; further, it seems that the battery charge gradations go after 10%, since it has never been lucky to see a non-zero figure in the last discharge during operation. Trifle - but incomprehensible. Well, why is it so, and not in human terms ???; the scroll wheel is spinning is painfully easy - you could even slow it down with clicks or something else; generally awkward camera - the quality of shooting is worse than on my former M65 seed with its 0.3 megapixel on board, the settings are dark and all stupid, but there's nothing to say about the zoom - it simply does not exist as such, the video has not yet been tried, but I think the quality also lower than the baseboard level. In general, what for in the S7 camera - it is not clear ?. Fuuu, a whole Talmud dashed off. But in principle, all his flaws except the screen - my spoiled opinion, and especially I would not credit them with cons - you can get used to it at times. And in general, the impression from the device is very good

--------------------
gulin176
Message#17
18.05.08, 10:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1154

Thanks America, the device has earned with gps on port 6.
Honby
Message#18
18.05.08, 12:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 480

I really need examples of photo and video shooting.

--------------------
gulin176
Message#19
18.05.08, 14:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1154

need pictures of the camera? or the device itself?
Honby
Message#20
18.05.08, 14:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 480

Looking for examples of photo video shooting made by the S7 Rover. Including pictures of text font 12 on A4 paper, newspaper spreads. Does he have a flashlight?

--------------------
Sanyaaa
Message#21
18.05.08, 22:40
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 13.01.08

1. Has anyone traveled with GPS? What are your impressions?
2. AmericaHave you used other GPS before?

ps I choose GPS in the car, and the Internet via GPRS.

Post has been editedSanyaaa - 18.05.08, 22:41

71 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 02:29