IOS & Android
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1214
Check in: 09.03.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

HomTom HT7 PRO - Firmware
PictureHOMTOM HT7 Pro
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Development of kernels and firmware for Homtom HT3 Pro and HT7 Pro | Firmware

Important information
If you do not want to get a "brick" with the OTA update, then you need to install a stock recovery, and remove the ROOT.
Before installing the firmware, make sure to backup nvram, and in general all your data.

The device has three revisions:
1. Firmware with XP_VC present - for the second revision. If you have these letters then the second revision, then the first is not.
2.Third Revision Information

Drivers and Utilities
SP Flash Tool- MTK-based flash driver program, instructions, drivers and much more
Drivers for Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
Drivers - auto installer, run and wait
Rashr- with the help of this utility, you can backup / flash kernels and recovery directly from Android. Root required
Flashify (for root users)- kernel firmware, recovery, kernel backup, etc.

Firmware

Instructions

Recovery: custom and stock

ROOT Rights

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 23.07.18, 01:49
Reason for editing: TWRP for 3rd revision
iamlexx
Message#42
05.04.16, 13:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 514
Check in: 12.01.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

Kktim6969 @ 04/05/2016, 13:16*

Um, apparently we have a misunderstanding. Googling or here on the forum look for the topic of homtom ht3 virus from the factory. There, either clever sellers after verification, or a cunning Chinese at the factory itself - a virus was installed in the launcher. If nothing is put from questionable places, except for the market it is a kind of security. To get a virus out of the box, this is what the person in that post asked above. If there is an opinion that Andrew has no viruses, then I can download a couple of devices later, under the guise of games or something else and give a link to them in a personal. They are pleased to get acquainted with the balance or accounting data. Even so polite that they send SMS to the owner of the apk, they say they got it, everything is fine. It is a pity that SMS can cost 500 rubles. Or subscribe.
The result of the harmfulness of this can be found just without antivirus. After all, the main symptom of a virus is precisely its harmfulness.
marveltm
Message#43
06.04.16, 09:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 307
Check in: 28.06.10
Lenovo S820

How can I get root rights through software? or only through flashlight?

--------------------
down with gloom!
Mail halilov
Message#44
06.04.16, 11:31
IOS & Android
[offline]

Messages 1214

Marveltm @ 04/06/2016, 12:11*
How can I get root rights through software? or only through flashlight?

CanKingroot

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global
Patic
Message#45
06.04.16, 20:46
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 15.01.13
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

Please tell me how to install TWRP. Tried through the SP Flash Tool, gives an error. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Attached Image

Post has been editedolegusss - 07.04.16, 09:19
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler
Jony.Q
Message#46
06.04.16, 21:09
Local
[online]

Messages 259
Check in: 11.02.14

Patic @ 04/06/16, 9:46 PM*
Please tell me how to install TWRP. Tried through the SP Flash Tool, gives an error. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

With the help of KingRoot, you get the root of the rights, download TWRP and use the Rashr program that you put in the header. It's simple ...: ok:
Mail halilov
Message#47
07.04.16, 09:00
IOS & Android
[offline]

Messages 1214

STOCK RECOVERY HOMTOM HT7 PRO.

from firmware:GF20_HT7Pro_V1.1.3_user_20160328
Download:Attached filerecovery.img(8.22 MB)

Installation: As you like.

Post will complement.

Post has been editedMail halilov - 08.04.16, 08:53

--------------------
e-ee
Message#48
07.04.16, 13:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 24.06.08
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

* kktim6969,
7. Click Download and connect the switched off phone to the computer
8. Red yellow stripes and recovery installed

All the points turned out, but the number 7 did not roll, clicked Download and connected the severed device with a wire.
Except for the fact that a battery with a lightning appeared on the display, nothing happened (the battery was just charging) (((
What have I done wrong ?! or did I wait a little for 10 minutes?
It would be nice if a human instruction appeared in the cap.
Kowtow to those who write down the instruction step by step

Post has been editede-ee - 07.04.16, 13:42
Mail halilov
Message#49
07.04.16, 13:47
IOS & Android
[offline]

Messages 1214

E-ee @ 04/07/2016, 16:27*

Try to connect your smartphone, without battery.

--------------------
bulat_kara
Message#50
07.04.16, 13:52
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 01.04.16
Homtom ht7

Knowledgeable people please tell me, what is the difference between the firmware on Homtom ht7 pro basic 1.0.8 from 1.1.3. Is it necessary to flash the phone to the new version? And is it possible to create detailed instructions for the items, for example - 1. Put the program xxx on the PC / Smarfon. 2 go to .... so xxxx. 3. Do so xxxx. So that it would be clear to a person who does not really know all the subtleties of software and work with him, it would be good to have a manual with pictures. It's just that everything on this site is so scattered around different topics and the exact sequence of what I don’t understand completely. Thanks in advance.
Mail halilov
Message#51
07.04.16, 13:59
IOS & Android
[offline]

Messages 1214

Installation instructions for the recovery (stock, custom) program Flash Tool.

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Install the driver:
Here for Win 8.8.1.10ZhMAKS
Here for Win XP, VISTA, 7ZhMAKS
2. Download the recovery image in .img format for your device and place it in a hotel folder on your computer. Be sure to rename the image to recovery.img and nothing else. Download the scatter file (a file in .txt format, usually located in the folder with the firmware for the device) and place it in the same folder where you placed recovery.img, to make it as shown in the screenshot below:
Attached Image

The folder name should not contain Cyrillic characters, only Latin letters and numbers. Make sure that there are no other files in this folder. Usually, recovery.img and the scatter file are already in one archive for easy installation, but if you only have recovery.img, then the scatter file can be taken in the archive with the firmware for your device.

3. Unpack the archive with the Flash Tool and run the file Flash_Tool.exe from there, as an administrator (right click on the file ->run as administrator). If a warning appears stating that the Scatter file is not loaded, then simply click OK to continue.

4. The program will open before you, click on the Scatter-loading button in the right corner of the program window. A review window will open, go to the folder where recovery.img is located and select a scatter file (for example, MT6592_Android_scatter.txt)

5. Before continuing, make sure the device is disconnected from the PC. After selecting the scatter file, the recovery tool should load in the Flash Tool window, make sure that the check box is just opposite the RECOVERY section and nowhere else (sometimes the boot.img file is also flashed along with the recovery, in which case it will be provided along with the recovery will be in the same folder called boot.img)

6. Next, to put the program into the standby mode of the smartphone connection, click the Download button in the program window (if a warning appears that not all files are downloaded, click OK to continue). It should turn out as shown in the screenshot below (for the 5th version of the Flash Tool and for the 3rd version of the Flash Tool)

Attached Image

Attached Image

7. After pressing the Download button, take your device in your hands and turn it off completely. If your device has a removable battery, then “twist” it (pull out / insert), but after that do not turn on the device, but leave it off. Now just connect the switched off device to the computer in order for the Flash Tool to start the firmware of your recovery. Since we are only flashing the recovery partition, the firmware should take a few seconds. After the end of the firmware, a window with a green circle appears (if the firmware does not start, in 99% of cases, this is a problem with the drivers, that is, they are not installed stupidly)

8. As soon as the firmware is completed, disconnect the device from the PC, but do not rush to turn it on. If the battery is removable, then "twist" it again, but, again, do not turn on the device.
9) Total on completion
Attached Image

Post has been editedMail halilov - 07.04.16, 19:51

--------------------
e-ee
Message#52
07.04.16, 14:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

* Mail Halilov,
* Mail Halilov,
Mail Halilov @ 04/07/2016, 1:47 PM*
Try to connect your smartphone, without battery.

there is no result and without battery ((
Mail halilov
Message#53
07.04.16, 14:09
IOS & Android
[offline]

Messages 1214

E-ee @ 04/07/2016, 5:08 PM*

Try my instructions.
HOMTOM HT7 PRO - Official firmware (Post Mail Halilov # 48650163)
or here are the recommendationsSP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones.

Post has been editedMail halilov - 07.04.16, 14:15

--------------------
Mail halilov
Message#54
07.04.16, 14:32
IOS & Android
[offline]

Messages 1214

Mail Halilov @ 04/07/2016, 16:59*
Installation instructions for the recovery (stock, custom) program Flash Tool.

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download the recovery image in .img format for your device and place it in a hotel folder on your computer. Be sure to rename the image to recovery.img and nothing else. Download the scatter file (a file in .txt format, usually located in the folder with the firmware for the device) and place it in the same folder where you placed recovery.img, to make it as shown in the screenshot below:
[attachment = "7888980: svsmvee4yuvhyzqxgc.png"]

The folder name should not contain Cyrillic characters, only Latin letters and numbers. Make sure that there are no other files in this folder. Usually, recovery.img and the scatter file are already in one archive for easy installation, but if you only have recovery.img, then the scatter file can be taken in the archive with the firmware for your device.

2. Unpack the archive with the Flash Tool and run the file Flash_Tool.exe from there, as an administrator (right click on the file ->run as administrator). If a warning appears stating that the Scatter file is not loaded, then simply click OK to continue.

3. Before you open the program, click on the Scatter-loading button in the right corner of the program window. A review window will open, go to the folder where recovery.img is located and select a scatter file (for example, MT6592_Android_scatter.txt)

4. Before continuing, make sure the device is disconnected from the PC. After selecting the scatter file, the recovery tool should load in the Flash Tool window, make sure that the check box is just opposite the RECOVERY section and nowhere else (sometimes the boot.img file is also flashed along with the recovery, in which case it will be provided along with the recovery and will be in the same folder called boot.img)

5. Next, to transfer the program to the smartphone connection standby mode, click the Download button in the program window (if a warning pops up indicating that not all files are downloaded, click OK to continue). It should turn out as shown in the screenshot below (for the 5th version of the Flash Tool and for the 3rd version of the Flash Tool)

[attachment = "7888992: Screenshot_2.png"]
[attachment = "7888994: Screenshot_3.png"]

6. After you clicked the Download button, take your device in your hands and turn it off completely. If your device has a removable battery, then “twist” it (pull out / insert), but after that do not turn on the device, but leave it off. Now just connect the switched off device to the computer in order for the Flash Tool to start the firmware of your recovery. Since we are only flashing the recovery partition, the firmware should take a few seconds. After the end of the firmware, a window will appear with a green circle (if the firmware does not start, in 99% of cases, this is a problem with the drivers, that is, they are not installed stupidly)

7. As soon as the firmware is completed, disconnect the device from the PC, but do not rush to turn it on. If the battery is removable, then "twist" it again, but, again, do not turn on the device.

The guys are not too big instruction?

--------------------
e-ee
Message#55
07.04.16, 14:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

* Mail Halilov,
Mail Halilov @ 04/07/2016, 2:32 PM*
The guys are not too big instruction?

Thank you, good instructions! Yes, the jamb with firewood from me, did not look that the automatic ones do not get up (((
But the top point would still start with installing firewood

How to pull up firewood with handles in W8? Winda constantly declares that her firewood is better like that ?! (((
I hike a bit stupid (((

Post has been editede-ee - 07.04.16, 14:59
Jony.Q
Message#56
07.04.16, 16:12
Local
[online]

Messages 259

* e-ee, * e-ee,
And do you slightly try to flash through the phone? It turns out the same thing in 5 minutes without any effort.
e-ee
Message#57
07.04.16, 16:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

* Jony.Q,
And do you slightly try to flash through the phone? It turns out the same thing in 5 minutes without any effort.

Yes, I would love to, but somehow everything is not clear until here, a lot of info is put up, everything is in discord, there really isn’t any instruction on the stepper. This is a problem for almost all devices in the branches on the PDA. Well, of course there is a possibility that I am so not intelligible, I do not exclude)))
A weak step-by-step instructions to file down, which is proven in practice? )))
Jony.Q
Message#58
07.04.16, 16:55
Local
[online]

Messages 259

* e-eeI wrote for you how to do everything on the same page.HOMTOM HT7 PRO - Official firmware (Post Jony.Q # 48633411)
e-ee
Message#59
07.04.16, 18:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

* Jony.Q,
I wrote for you how to do everything on the same page.

And in more detail you can?!
What TWRP to download ?!
By step!
Please make clear instructions that are not only clear to you.
According to your instructions, I now have only a picture with an android lying and an exclamation mark and everything)))
Thank you my dear man for the details))
Kingrut everything turned out, but I feel I did not slip the edro, so here it is.
Is it really hard to describe everything ?! Not everyone here is so smart.
What to do now with the phone, where to poke ((

And a special thank you to those who put me a minus, God grant him health and good karma :-)

Post has been editede-ee - 08.04.16, 08:18
Jony.Q
Message#60
07.04.16, 19:52
Local
[online]

Messages 259

e-ee @ 04/07/16, 19:43*
Fuf, yes, the whole problem was covered in wood (my installation) and my skidding)) I managed to poke the firewood and everything turned out with a USB flash drive, now 1.1.3
you need to start with firewood and then everything is almost well
Well, I'm happy for you ...: heppy_dancing:
bulat_kara
Message#61
08.04.16, 07:07
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 01.04.16
Homtom ht7

Thanks to everyone who responded to the request for clear instructions on the firmware of the phone. The only remaining open question is whether it needs a new firmware 1.1.3, what are its advantages, what's new, what is fixed or added. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Post has been editedbulat_kara - 08.04.16, 07:22
HOMTOM

129 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:27