HomTom HT7 PRO - Firmware

Rep: (123)
HomTom HT7 PRO - Firmware
PictureHOMTOM HT7 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Development of kernels and firmware for Homtom HT3 Pro and HT7 Pro пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information
If you do not want to get a "brick" with the OTA update, then you need to install a stock recovery, and remove the ROOT.
Before installing the firmware, make sure to backup nvram, and in general all your data.

The device has three revisions:
1. Firmware with XP_VC present - for the second revision. If you have these letters then the second revision, then the first is not.
2.Third Revision Information

Drivers and Utilities
SP Flash Tool- MTK-based flash driver program, instructions, drivers and much more
Drivers for Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
Drivers - auto installer, run and wait
Rashr- with the help of this utility, you can backup / flash kernels and recovery directly from Android. Root required
Flashify (for root users)- kernel firmware, recovery, kernel backup, etc.

Firmware

Instructions

Recovery: custom and stock

ROOT Rights

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 23.07.18, 01:49
Reason for editing: TWRP for 3rd revision

Rep: (59)
Do you have someone rekaveri for 1 revision?

Rep: (19)
* Alex2880 In the sense twrp? For a firmware?

* Adriat777 ,

Now another question, how to raise nedotelefona of bricks?
PS; The question is removed, the unit was the second revision. Holiday greetings!

Post has been editedAlex2880 - 25.12.18, 14:47

valeri1966 @ 17.11.18, 13:24*
there AOSP Extended v3.1 android7 I wrote above, it does not work the camera

And where there is it?

Rep: (13)
* qus1,
tell me what you need to download the firmware the drain to be installed through twrp 2 audit?

Rep: (13)
* qus1 ,
Thanks. Happened. And what kind of patches of green and red alerts?

Skinte please preloader 3 revision, or if there is a possibility that a backup system to create one through fleshtul.

Rep: (0)
The guys in the firmware 1.2.3 for twrp for the first revision dr.web is 6 threats, four of them can remove the other two do not have, but can be removed through
conductor, but after removing the error fota vsegda.Vopros: they all need to delete or not to touch better

* qus1 ,
I just need preloder of revision 3

* qus1 ,
Duck goes into the brick at full discharge. Pelodarea firmware does not work, put the same firmware then start talking normally and then again the same situation, wi-fi does not catch blyupup catches, they are not even included, the matter in your own preloadere.

* qus1 ,
This firmware runs
I take a couple of days and all the bricks.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSiaomist - 09.01.19, 18:38

* qus1 ,
I did all this, even restoring the backup work and eventually butlup.

Posted on 09/01/2019, 18:45:

qus1 @ 9.01.19, 20:33*
preloader and here, he is only responsible for the launch of the phone in effect

That is what I am writing.

* qus1 ,
3 days and do this, to no avail.

qus1 @ 09.01.19, 17:33*
zhenya34, antivirus, remove, so he did not brake system and fota is responsible for the renovation, not to touch.

and the meaning of this virus updates, if they have not been released ???

Rep: (1)
Good evening, please phone firmware revision for the third lifting of bricks. Now it does not work the main camera. Audit checked the description of ili9881c_hd720_vdo_m20_prj_ht7_xzx_cpt_adc_v3 caps. Any idea how to restore the camera?

Hello. Faced with such a problem - when TIDAL not play music in HI-FI quality, only Normal. Because of which? I hear music instead of just hiss. In Spotify and standard player all the rules, but because there is poor quality. How to explain it - the phone just does not pull a high quality sound? And can someone check on your device?
Thank you in advance.

All privet.Skazhite please is there any firmware on the HOM TOM HT7 PRO-enabled OTG.Esli so, to throw off.

Rep: (19)
* Dima270386 There is no such device itself does not support OTG

Post has been editedAdriat777 - 14.03.19, 09:04

How can I get to accept an external drive (flash drive)? There is a function, but it does not see it when connected

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 12:44