> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Newsflow | The news feed will combine all the news of your favorite websites in one

Rep: (36)
Newsflow
Version: 1.4.4.0

Last update of the program in the header:16.07.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The news flow will combine all the news of your favorite websites in one place, so that you no longer have to spend time browsing the web, you will always be up to date with the latest news and articles from around the world. The News Feed application will download news from RSS feeds directly to your device and save them locally, so you can read them anytime you want. The application has a friendly and informative interface, first the application will help you find news feeds on your favorite sites or globally - using keywords, and then start collecting news.

Opportunities:
    You can:
    • receive notifications of new news
    • share news with friends
    • view news feeds grouped by keywords
    • attach a live tile that will display the latest news to the home screen
    • change portrait and landscape orientations
    view article images
    • add favorite news to your favorites
    • add news to the reading list
    • read articles using enhanced readability without having to open them in a web browser
    • many other cool things

Change history
• Backup and Restore
• Main menu enhancements
• Enhanced feedback
Bug fixes and performance improvements
• enable / disable the synchronization of news in general or disable for mobile connection
• on off. automatic synchronization of news at the start of the application
• on off. delete notifications for read articles
• on off. notification banners
• on off. sound when notification arrives
• on off. image news on live tiles Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Error correction
• Improved Advanced Readability
• Added the ability to change the order of RSS feeds in the list by dragging and dropping, or using the context menu
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Significant improvements in memory management
• Added the ability to vote on new features through the AppStretch.com website
• Added category support
• Added the ability to attach individual categories or sources to the main application menu
• Added the ability to attach an additional live tile for favorite sections and read later, as well as for categories, sources and tags.
• Added the ability to view YouTube and HTML video inside the application
• Added ability to play GIF animation
• Added support for mouse and keyboard navigation
• Added lower command bar for Windows Mobile

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/newsflow/9nblggh58s5r

Post has been editedmiramisss - 16.07.16, 13:33

Everything is very cool, smooth and in the style of the system. The only thing missing is the selection of unread news, as, for example, in Nextgen Reader, otherwise you can forget where you left off last time in the feed.

Rep: (2)
The application is only 2 months old, now in the development of a category, then there will be a highlighting of the read news

Very good!!! Today I wanted to buy Nextgen reader, and changed my mind)

Guys!!! Write your wishes and comments please!

Rep: (55)
Miramisss @ 04/19/2016, 10:55 PM*

Sometimes crashes when synchronizing news, sometimes when opening news. We corresponded by mail, I threw off your data. There are problems displaying some news. I wish the gif animation worked.
Attached Image

Rep: (33)
Miramisss @ 04/19/2016, 10:55 PM*

Sync with Feedly. Without synchronization with the RSS aggregator, I don’t see the point in the application.
To monetize the application (labor must be paid) can be done in the paid version.

Ger.Sots.Lab @ 04/21/2016, 20:24*
Sync with Feedly. Without synchronization with the RSS aggregator, I don’t see the point in the application.
To monetize the application (labor must be paid) can be done in the paid version.

I support!

"Added ability to change the order of RSS feeds in the list by dragging and dropping, or using the context menu"

What does it give? What news will be shown first?

Do you plan to add synchronization with Feedly?

Cooler2mac @ 04/20/2016, 00:51*
Sometimes crashes when synchronizing news, sometimes when opening news.

I hope that this will be fixed in version 1.3.7.0 :)

Cooler2mac @ 04/20/2016, 00:51*
Sometimes crashes when synchronizing news, sometimes when opening news.

This does not affect the display of news. This affects the order of the source in the list and is critical for people who have from 20 sources and, for example, want some particular source to be the first. Plus, this function will be actively used in conjunction with categories, but I won’t write how specifically yet, when the functionality is released you will see

Post has been editedmnikonov - 25.04.16, 20:01

Ger.Sots. Labor @ 04.24.2016, 00:00*
Do you plan to add synchronization with Feedly?

Synchronization with feedly is planned, but there is no point in doing it until the categories appear and the function is marked as read, otherwise there is simply nothing to synchronize. As I wrote above, now in the active development of the category. A release with them is planned somewhere in two weeks.

Ger.Sots.Lab @ 04/21/2016, 20:24*

Miramisss @ 04/22/2016, 10:39*
I support!

I support too !!! Newsflow was originally conceived as an application that does not require any third-party accounts, this is the RSS aggregator. Any integration will make the application a client of a third-party service and change its main essence.

Post has been editedmnikonov - 25.04.16, 20:18

Any integration will make the application a client of a third-party service and change its main essence.

On the other hand, whoever interferes with synchronization is optional, and who does not need it, let them use the application as a classic RSS aggregator. It is also possible to implement mixed mode.
Wider opportunities - wider audience!
Synchronization is convenient and necessary for those users who read news on various devices: phone, tablet, PC, such as me.

When updating, when you enter the program, it sometimes does not return to the top of the list, i.e. to the new news!

Miramisss @ 04/26/2016, 11:12*
On the other hand, whoever interferes with synchronization is optional, and who does not need it, let them use the application as a classic RSS aggregator. It is also possible to implement mixed mode.
Wider opportunities - wider audience!
Synchronization is convenient and necessary for those users who read news on various devices: phone, tablet, PC, such as me.

To a point, that’s why it will be added, only before that the application should increase the basic functionality!

Miramisss @ 04/26/2016, 11:12*
When updating, when you enter the program, it sometimes does not return to the top of the list, i.e. to the new news!

I will see this bug through the release.

Now the main task is to fix the problem I wrote about* Cooler2mac, . If everything works out as planned, the application will become noticeably faster

Fine!

Today, the application flies an update to version 1.3.7.0.

In the new version

• Improved memory management, the application began to work a little faster and more stable
• Added the ability to vote on new features through the AppStretch.com website

Rep: (55)
* mnikonov, we can say that the flights stopped). The application knocked out only 1 time, and then this is most likely an accident.

Does everyone update the news at startup? Go it misses ???

Miramisss @ 05/06/2016, 05:50*
Does everyone update the news at startup? Go it misses ???

in the latest release, the auto-update process has changed, now the update will occur only if the position was physically closed. This is due to the way windows 10 applications recover memory.

Post has been editedmnikonov - 06.05.16, 09:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 16:18