Xiaomi Mi Note

DiscussionMirror dvr XPX ZX827 android
Car and Android device
Discussion �
Specifications
Device
Specifications:
Android 4.4.2 operating system
Pre-installed program Navitel. Updating traffic jams via WiFi (you will need a WiFi router separately). Pre-installed maps: Russia, Belarus, Ukraine.
Pre-installed system Yandex Navigator with the possibility of voice entering the address.
FM transmitter.
The ability to view videos and photos.
QuadCore processor - A33 four core.
Internal Memory 6.09GB
GPS tracker.
Video resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 (30 fps).
At the same time recording comes from two cameras, the video file format is MOV, the recording is saved in different folders (DCIMA - front camera, DCIMB - rear camera)
Shooting angle up to 140 degrees (no dead zones).
Automatic recording when you start the car.
Support micro SD card up to 32Gb.
Loop recording.
Exposure Compensation: -3 +3.
White balance: auto / daylight / cloudy / tungsten / fluorescent.
The function of the date stamp is.
Automatic vibration activation function (G-Sensor) - off / low / medium / high.
The function of switching on when motion is detected is.
In the parking mode, the line gradation distance is.
Camera resolution: 1.3 M 1280x720.
Languages: Russian, English, etc.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware

Getting ROOt
Root can be obtained withKingo ROOT
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgubkin100 - 12.04.16, 16:52
Zxscorpion
Message#42
05.05.16, 12:55
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 13.04.16

So the point is that you need to turn the camera and not the mirror as a whole. When you rotate the entire device, the image from the camera remains in the same position (perhaps this is the developers' idea) position sensors are on the motherboard of the device and if you disassemble the mirror and turn the camera itself, then
The image from the camera will become normal.
anatoly.che.21
Message#43
05.05.16, 14:09
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 07.04.16

* Zxscorpion
Thank you very much.....
grishter
Message#44
21.05.16, 10:47
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 26.01.06
Fly Evo Energy 5 IQ4504

Greetings, fellow soldiers! Pliz somebody backup backup firmware
domnyshev
Message#45
31.05.16, 16:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 12.01.12

Dear Sirs!
Has anyone had to work with the Update program?
My initial screen looks like this:Attached Image
anatoly.che.21
Message#46
01.06.16, 13:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

In view of the fact that initially the mirror did not write a sound, I replaced (with a guarantee !!!) with a similar one, which isn’t said, because I succumbed to the temptation and reflashed it with the firmware from the header ... Now I'm testing ... (with the firmware NO MORE experiments !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Would make a backup of the firmware, if they said like .....: P
There Tamych
Message#47
03.06.16, 12:52
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 19
Check in: 03.06.16
Xiaomi redmi

anatoly.che.21 @ 06/01/2016, 14:18*
In view of the fact that initially the mirror did not write a sound, I replaced (with a guarantee !!!) with a similar one, which isn’t said, because I succumbed to the temptation and reflashed it with the firmware from the header ... Now I'm testing ... (with the firmware NO MORE experiments !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Would make a backup of the firmware, if they said how .....

Exactly. I don’t know how to do it ...
service.pnh
Message#48
04.07.16, 00:28
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 273
Check in: 22.05.12
PocketBook A 10 ’’

The device received as a gift. I have long wanted something like that, I hoped that some kind uncle Liao would sooner or later think of this in his shed to collect, and here it is in my hands.
The native firmware, rather, has a purely demonstration character, because after the first tests for general performance, it was replaced by the one in the header.
The camera was turned over purely physically, by the way, judging by the location of the camera loop, this is precisely its home position, the loop inside the device now lies without obscure "in place" jams.
At the same time, I appreciated the overall level of the internal structure - it’s not even a collective farm, and not even a garage - it’s really a shed design, it was customized by a sickle and a hammer. On the other hand, it turned out quite maintainable: everything is mined in China and everything is standard inside. The developer can safely put a C grade with a stretch, and then, just for the fact that he just got the hot glue gun jammed and had to just glue the adhesive tape under the touch. Well, never Malata or Pegatron. Pleases only what happens and much worse.
So, in the end, the device under the new firmware was rebuilt, everything superfluous was demolished, everything related to navigation (there is a separate device for this purpose in the car), eato software is installed for remote video surveillance.
So now from anywhere in the world where there is at least mediocre Internet access, you can watch in real time what is happening around the car, again, if the car is somewhere in the areas of the planet covered by the Internet - this is what Basically, this device wanted. Well, as a registrar, it also works pretty well. As a bonus, there is a nice rear view camera feature.
The plans now zakovyryat inside a fatter battery, purely because the batteries I have in bulk, and my own battery is a little small.

--------------------
professional picking on mobile technology
webnik64
Message#49
15.07.16, 22:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 01.12.13
Huawei U9200E Ascend P1 XL

Hello! Ordered the older model XPX ZX837, come see what's inside :)
anatoly.che.21
Message#50
17.07.16, 19:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

Write, colleagues, about the experience of operating the mirror ....
persius
Message#51
13.08.16, 13:19
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 21.04.11
Apple iPhone 2G 4GB

Good day, do not darken, but can someone tell me? XPX ZX 807 how and what to flash it? The firmware is now 1606330 v.012. The problem is that he does not want to rewrite the flash drive again, a red sign with the inscription "file protection is full" constantly pops up! Maybe someone knows how to cure - save! :)
monstri
Message#52
19.08.16, 16:07
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 01.04.10

Please tell me how to enter the recovery on this machine, what buttons you need to click?
Vnu4ara
Message#53
22.08.16, 11:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 30.11.12
Sony xperia s

Good people, I purchased this miracle and have questions ...
Should speed be displayed on record? If so, how to do it?
When you turn off the car, it goes into sleep mode and on a long parking lot it is completely discharged. Is it possible to make it turn off or must be forcibly turned off before a long parking lot?
Is there a button that, when clicked, makes the recording file protected from being overwritten?
It seems so far everything, I will be very grateful for the answers.
Spiteman
Message#54
23.08.16, 10:02
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2293
Check in: 22.02.06
Xiaomi Mi 8

I bought a ZX837 device that differs from this firmware and menu, and there is not even an item to update. Further, the pros and cons:
Minuses:
I don’t know about 827, and 837 has a very terrible screen, here TFT is of very mediocre quality, I haven’t seen them for a long time :) This applies primarily to the light on white mode, as the closest example, authorization in Yandex Navigator, with a very large it is difficult to distinguish something. But in the night mode everything is more or less normal, watchable. Unfortunately, the movie can’t be watched;
For software, not really, was Navitel Navigator and I am afraid that even hacked, since apk files with _cr were in the root of the map. It's okay, the question was that on the device the production date of which is May 2016, is not enough that Navitel 8.0, so alsocards of 2013, suddenly.
The device sawed out google services, at first grieved, and then thought, and why did I need it? And so come down.
The legendary inscription met, when you clicked on the "back" in the file manager: "press to quit again," it was always a sign of extremely flawed localization of the firmware, it seems that somewhere the boards were lying around and then decided to use them for "new ultra-modern devices."

Pros: simple, GPS found quickly, works. Slightly reinstall the software and in general everything is fine. 5 minutes on average takes 212 mb from the front camera (the back one has not yet connected). In general, if you need a mirror with a recorder and navigation, then normally, for the money, not bad (I took it for 7100).

I set up at home and then faced with the fact that he is somehow strangely charging. Those. Charge on 5V 2A as it is not enough. I have a "USB voltmeter" and charging ASUS with an accelerated charge up to 9V 2A, it showed the following: it takes 5.25V 0.26A in operation mode and discharges as a result, in the off state it can take 8.6V 1.1A and during the night in such as he charged me. The built-in battery is backup and can work on it for no more than 30 minutes.

Developer mode is enabled, there is USB debugging, but the developer menu does not show it. In the firmware version it is called ZX8401, I haven’t done it yet, I don’t know what it is for me. From the programs I put: the new Navitel (it works, but the maps even Q1 2016, are too old for my area), Yandex Navigator and MX Player. FM transmitter has not yet checked.
Photo of the device and how many satellites it sees in open space:
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpiteman - 23.08.16, 10:03
monstri
Message#55
25.08.16, 15:56
User
[offline]

Messages 75

Help me find the firmware for the XPX ZX825 mirror, it was his photo in the cap, tried to flash the white screen from the header as a result, but you can hear the download music and when you touch the screen, you can hear clicks, also tried the firmware superwisdom_a84eng442kvt49l20151226-a33 V02, the same native firmware It was superwisdom_a84eng442kvt49l20150820 test-keys, unfortunately did not backup it, and the mirror stopped loading hung on the Android logo and decided to try to reflash it. The seller does not give the firmware, offers paid repair.
Spiteman
Message#56
25.08.16, 16:19
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2293
Xiaomi Mi 8

Help me find the firmware for the XPX ZX825 mirror, it was his photo in the cap, tried to flash the white screen from the header as a result, but you can hear the download music and when you touch the screen, you can hear clicks, also tried the firmware superwisdom_a84eng442kvt49l20151226-a33 V02, the same native firmware It was superwisdom_a84eng442kvt49l20150820 test-keys, unfortunately did not backup it, and the mirror stopped loading hung on the Android logo and decided to try to reflash it. The seller does not give the firmware, offers paid repair.

To find the site of this miracle, or rather where there is at least a description. The fact is that I did not find it, there are telephones and so on, but there are no mirrors there.
monstri
Message#57
25.08.16, 16:55
User
[offline]

Messages 75

Yaproiobribor herehttp://e7-shop.ru/,but there is now on sale only model 827
Spiteman
Message#58
25.08.16, 16:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2293
Xiaomi Mi 8

but there is now on sale only model 827

The site of the manufacturer was meant, it exists, but there are no mirrors on it, even a description. Firmware should be somewhere.
Sergey-ma
Message#59
06.09.16, 10:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 22.12.07
Gigabyte GSmart i120

Hello Please post some example of recording in FullHD day and night, but I can’t find it anywhere, so I doubt the purchase of this device.
Spiteman
Message#60
06.09.16, 15:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2293
Xiaomi Mi 8

Sergey-ma @ 09/06/2016, 10:43*
FullHD day and night, but I can not find it anywhere, therefore I doubt the purchase of this device.

On youtube ZX827 is. To be honest, I would not recommend it only if you really need 2 cameras and an android.
I do not want to say that the quality is bad, but I will have to tinker and some of the functions do not work, as promised. Perhaps I would take something better now instead.
allx29rus
Message#61
11.09.16, 23:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 08.01.16

Firmware helped! finally reanimated his mirror! : thank_you: But !!! For some reason, the tach began to work incorrectly ... either because of the fact that I disassembled the mirror or because of the firmware, how do you think?

25 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 19:19