13 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> SC Jabuka: Professional repair iPhone, iPad, iPod, MacBook, iMac, Mac mini | Moscow + delivery from the regions. Discounts up to 15% for userssavagemessiahzine.com
nixon-77
Message#21
27.06.16, 08:58
looking for the best ...
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 832
Check in: 24.03.08
Apple iPhone XR

Hello!
There is a macbook 13 "in the middle of 2013. At maximum volume, the left speaker at mid frequencies either whistles or lisps at the mid frequencies. Most likely for a replacement?
Actually the price of the issue?
With respect to you!

--------------------
SGS Plus ->SGS II ->SGS III ->SGS IV ->LG G2 ->SM-N9005 ->SGS V ->SM-N910C ->LG G3 ->OPO->Meizu Mx4 Pro->Xiaomi Mi4 ->SGS 6 ->SGS 6 Edge ... iPhone 6 ->iPhone 6S ->iPhone 6S Plus ->iPhone 7
SGN 10.1->SG Tab Pro 8.4 ->SG Tab S 10.5 LTE ->iPad Air Cellular ->iPad Air 2 WiFi
jabukaservice
Message#22
28.06.16, 22:01
Local
[offline]

Group: Businessmen
Messages 117
Check in: 20.03.16
Apple iPhone 7

* 123qwealex
We change the touchscreen to a quality one, you have rightly noticed that the copper sheath makes it possible to distinguish a quality part from a cheap copy.
The price tag for the purchase of a cheap touchscreen and a good copy sometimes differs by 2 times. Also the competence of the master and the equipment used when replacing glass directly affects the quality. Therefore, we can conclude for what you pay ...

At the same time, the cost of purchasing a spare part from the total cost of the service is not so high; you pay more than 60 percent of the engineer’s competence and a guarantee, if any (depending on the service).
Often, incompetent repair entails dust under the glass, or the unstuck touch with time, which leads to the ingress of the same dust into the device.
Dust over time, when used, performs the function of a fine abrasive (being between the touch and the matrix, except for devices with a different design, for example, iPad Air 2) and scratches the matrix of your iPad. Subsequently, this leads to the replacement of the touch and the display, if the client wants to return the device to its original appearance.

Total I summarize:
1) Replacing the glass with a touchscreen on iPad Air - 4200₽
2) Replacing the "Home" button - 2800 Rubles (this service involves dismantling and assembling a native wheelbarrow with replacing the button)

P.S.
We use glass dismantling technology that allows you to evenly warm the glass of the iPad before removing. As well as a uniform heating of the bonded surfaces of the new touchscreen and the device case, provides an excellent result when replacing the glass on the iPad.

P.P.S.
Dear customers and readers of the forum, I apologize for the long answers, the huge workload of the service, I personally answer all questions, the director of the service, because No other employee has access to the account. For more operational advice, please use alternative communication channels: Skype, toll-free hotline number, website requests, and mail. I and our team are always happy to advise you.

Post has been editedjabukaservice - 28.06.16, 22:02

--------------------
Service center Apple Jabuka, we accept equipment from all over Russia.
Contact information in the signature is prohibited.
jabukaservice
Message#23
29.06.16, 02:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

* nixon-77,
Good day, the issue price replacement speaker - 3 000 rubles.
Discount for readerssavagemessiahzine.comfor this service more than 13% ...
We will be happy to give you back the same sound.

Post has been editedjabukaservice - 29.06.16, 02:23

--------------------
Gatoblanco
Message#24
29.06.16, 16:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 12.02.09

Hello, dear colleagues from Jabuka!
I have accumulated several broken iPhones in my family, on which I changed the touchscreens and batteries at different times, and now I decide what to do with them.
1. iPhone 4S. I changed the power button on it, after the replacement I stopped responding to pressing the touchscreen.
2. iPhone 5. Periodically unpredictable off. Maybe because the battery is peeled off and dangles in it. Although it is strange - it sometimes turns off, even when it is still.
3. iPhone 5. The daughter drowned him in the toilet, he stopped turning on. I tried to open it with a suction cup and broke the glass (I replaced it with Chinese glass - it turned out to be very fragile).

I wanted to clarify:
1. If I understand correctly, the procedure is as follows: Inspection - A call explaining the details of damage and estimating the cost of repair - Confirmation of repair - Repair - Handover / acceptance, right?
2. If I refuse to repair this or that device (for example, the drowned one) - do I need 500 r for each refusal to pay? Just one thing - if you need to figure out what the problem is, set, for example, another touchscreen for diagnostics. And another thing - if you open the phone, and it has mold and rust, even to diagnose does not make sense.
3. If a courier comes to me to pick up the phones, how is the guarantee that the phones will be taken to be repaired?
4. What will be the discount from the site, will there be a discount for wholesale? =)

Thank!
jabukaservice
Message#25
01.07.16, 19:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

* Gatoblanco

1) Repair is made only in consultation with the client.
2) We take for diagnostics in cases of failure of repair, if the device has been fully diagnosed, if it is obvious that a corpse, there is nothing to discuss ... If an unrepairable device is used, we do not take money for diagnostics, except for cleaning services after pouring, it is paid regardless of results.
3) The application will be issued in the database, you can check the status on the site. Without documents, nothing is accepted in the service!
4) The discount will be clear when the scope of work will be clear.

iPhone 4S - Display Module Replacement - 2900 minus discount forsavagemessiahzine.com
iPhone 5 - judging by the symptoms of replacing akb - 1700 rubles discount forsavagemessiahzine.com
iPhone 5 - replacing the display module, if you fix the board. (5500 display, 1500 cleaning after flooding, if there is oxidation of the board + restoration of the main board, the price will be clear only after the diagnosis)

Sincerely, the head of the service center Jabuka.ru.

--------------------
FlyLex
Message#26
07.07.16, 09:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 08.01.15
Sony Xperia SP

Good day! Chinese repair, or only poppies?
jabukaservice
Message#27
10.07.16, 02:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

* FlyLex,

Alas, only the original Apple.

--------------------
stura9090
Message#28
13.07.16, 13:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 13.07.16

Hello, iMac stopped booting (a white screen is displayed when booting), the hard disk supposedly flew, how much it will cost to replace the disk (preferably 2 or 3 TB) and is it possible to recover the data. Also please tell me how much the cleaning of the matrix and the complete cleaning of the iMac will cost.
Gatoblanco
Message#29
14.07.16, 12:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 12.02.09

Good day! Leave your feedback.
I took all three of my phones to my respected colleagues from Jabuka, made a 10-15% discount on all three repairs, when I showed a printout from the conferencesavagemessiahzine.com.
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 - sorted out, fixed.
iPhone 5 recessed - a week with him poking around, they recognized him dead, I believe the verdict of colleagues.

The office of the guys is very cute and beautiful, furnished with care, it's nice to go there. Everywhere there are business cards with a personal phone of the director, apparently, a person really cares about having better than their competitors. Free admission, without checkpoints, on the floor on weekends is very quiet and peaceful, and there is a good coffee sold in a nearby shop. Colleagues to-rye work in the office is also very professional, correct and polite.
The only thing on the phone is not always politely speaking, however, once a little, they told me a little, they say, everyone calls and everyone wants everything to quit and do it with his phone. But perhaps the man had a hard day. But absolutely without cons probably does not happen.

My opinion:
Engineers Qualification: 5
Fair pricing: 5+
Office and staff: 5+
Telephone support: 3+

Definitely recommend.
Maggot113
Message#30
15.07.16, 02:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 06.06.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

Hello! Unidentified third parties blocked 3 devices: IPhone 5C, iPod 5 Touch and iPad 3. On all three devices set a password (which is required to unlock the screen), is it possible for you to recover data from these devices? Last backups of April, I would not want to lose data using the standard way to reset the system.
jabukaservice
Message#31
19.07.16, 11:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

* Maggot113,
It is a pity, but only the firmware with data loss, after the firmware the phone will be on activation it is not clear on which apple id.
If you restore access to your apple id account, then contacts and notes, for example, are synchronized to the cloud by default ...

Post has been editedjabukaservice - 19.07.16, 11:01

--------------------
Mypka
Message#32
24.07.16, 23:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 29.09.05
Apple iPhone 6

Hello! iMac was playing music, the screen was turned off, I tried to wake him up, he didn’t react as he did, the music continued to play. I forcedly rebooted, I heard that I had interrogated the disk drive and the download sound sounded, and everything, the dark screen and also on subsequent reboots. What could be the problem and what amount of repair to focus on?
Mypka
Message#33
25.07.16, 11:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Apple iPhone 6

I will add. Today I turned on the iMac again, and suddenly, I think. And during the boot sound I poked briefly on the power button again, and about the miracle, the screen turned on and the normal boot went. What miracles? Do I need to carry my computer for repair?
Upd booted fine. I made a reboot, I can not turn on the screen anymore.

Post has been editedMypka - 25.07.16, 12:16
jabukaservice
Message#34
25.07.16, 17:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

* Mypka,
Without diagnostics it is difficult to understand the cause of the fault.
Perhaps you have problems with the matrix or its power, as well as the problem can be both in the video card and in the main board of the device.

--------------------
Mypka
Message#35
26.07.16, 12:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Apple iPhone 6

I reset SMC and NVRAM. All is well. Loaded as before, nothing buggy, working properly. It’s good that I didn’t immediately carry it in for repair, otherwise I would end up with, for example: problems with powering the matrix or a video card or with the main board of the device. :)

Post has been editedMypka - 26.07.16, 12:17
pett13
Message#36
30.07.16, 08:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 30.07.16

Good day!

Tell me, is the LEAGOO ELITE 1 touchscreen with the display glued together?
Mypka
Message#37
30.07.16, 20:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Apple iPhone 6

* pett13If you look at the answers on this page, you can see that they only repair original Apple equipment. So, I think this is not a question here.
favalligi
Message#38
10.08.16, 16:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 03.09.13
HTC One M7

How much is the replacement of the display iPAD MINI 1, there are cracks and phantom clicks now ...
jabukaservice
Message#39
10.08.16, 16:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

Good day,* favalligi
The cost of replacing the touchscreen with glass will be 3900 rubles, a discount on this service is 350 rubles for subscriberssavagemessiahzine.com.
Free delivery of the device to the service in Moscow. Repair time 1-2 days.

--------------------
AlexandroFrol
Message#40
10.08.16, 22:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 07.10.13
Meizu M2 Note

Good day. Iphone 5s after a fall. White longitudinal stripes appeared on the screen, they are constantly present, the sensor does not respond to touch. Will it repair?

--------------------

13 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/26/19, 15:02