13 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> SC Jabuka: Professional repair iPhone, iPad, iPod, MacBook, iMac, Mac mini | Moscow + delivery from the regions. Discounts up to 15% for userssavagemessiahzine.com
jabukaservice
Message#1
01.04.16, 15:16
Local
[offline]

Group: Businessmen
Messages 117
Check in: 20.03.16
Apple iPhone 7

Attached Image
Apple Jabuka Service Center
City of Moscow, m. China-City
Khokhlovsky lane house 7-9, entrance from the courtyard
Entrance 2, ground floor office 11
[email protected]
8 800 555 54 36
jabuka.ru

PROFESSIONAL REPAIR OF APPLE TECHNOLOGY

We repair the entire range of equipment Apple
Service center Jabuka has been repairing Apple technology exclusively for more than four years. We offer high-quality repair of any Apple technology in Moscow with free diagnostics during repair. Warranty for all work carried out and replaced components 6 months (180 days). We employ highly qualified engineers who know the business and love their work: from replacing cables, buttons, display modules to the most difficult restoration of boards after casting and replacing components of the board. We work on the best consumables (thermal paste, flux, solder) and Quick and Thermopro soldering equipment, ERSA. The main priority of our work has always been quality.

CONVENIENT SERVICE FOR CUSTOMERS

Free pick up the device in service by courier
Diagnosis for complex breakdowns from 1 to 7 working days
We accept cards in the office
Free diagnostics
Tracking order status on the site
SMS informing
Warranty on all work half a year

DISCOUNTS%
Discounts up to 15% on service services. Free pick up the device in service by courier in Moscow, except for iMac.
When contacting the office or by phone, as well as through the site form, indicate what you learned about us from the forumsavagemessiahzine.com.

iPhone has stopped seeing usb cable and charging. They did everything quickly and efficiently, and most importantly inexpensive. In other services, they called amounts 2 times more and could not understand to the end what happened to the iPhone.
forgot to specify the service - yabuk (http://jabuka.ru/)

Very pleased with them. At iMac, the memory supposedly died, called the guys, they wrote out a pass to the territory (iMac is not an iPhone, it's hard to carry), arrived, passed the device. In just 1 day they called that everything was ready, I went and took it. Quick and convenient. Along the way, and memory upgrade made. Thanks to the service, if any other Apple device breaks, I'll go again with it. Order KG-5557.
In addition, it is very polite and adheres to a good tone - the broken memory bars are given away with the device.

SERVICE FOR LEGAL ENTITIES

We serve legal entities and work by bank transfer, you can learn more about the benefits of service atthe site.

DELIVERY OF TECHNOLOGY IN REPAIR FROM REGIONS OF RUSSIA

You can send the equipment to the transport company CPCR, after warning us.
Address: 101000, Moscow, Khokhlovsky Pereulok 7-9 entrance 2, office 11, from 11 to 21, Jabuka service.
The cost of transportation services is paid by the customer. The customer will be billed for the services provided for payment, after payment we will send your repaired device to the address provided.

CONTACTS
Ask questions here, we will be happy to help you!
We work daily from 11 to 21
8 800 555 54 36
8 499 704 64 47
[email protected]

Post has been editedjabukaservice - 31.01.18, 19:10

--------------------
Service center Apple Jabuka, we accept equipment from all over Russia.
Contact information in the signature is prohibited.
kpeschany
Message#2
02.04.16, 23:20
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 04.09.11
Apple iPhone 6s

Good day!
I handed over my drowned Iphone 6S today, they promised to call back today, give a sentence, decide on further work. I did not call back, I understand that there were many alternative works with a more predictable result and quick victories, but if they promised, you need to call, even if you have nothing to say and transfer the summing up. Let's see what will happen tomorrow.
Kirill.
kpeschany
Message#3
13.04.16, 09:37
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 04.09.11
Apple iPhone 6s

I will report on the results of contacting the service.
The overall result - I am satisfied with the work of the guys! There are little things that need to be worked on, but overall the impression is good!
He drowned the phone with high quality, although the puddle was small, but he did not suffer two dives. Quite: rolleyes:
As a result, after the diagnosis, I was informed that it was useless to repair it, there were a lot of visible defects, how many more hidden ones, you can find out after eliminating the visible ones. As a solution, they suggested replacing the phone with a new Apple program, I did not know about it before, but I was pleasantly surprised by this option!
The guys, after my confirmation, organized the exchange themselves and yesterday they brought me a new device. All I had to do was pay the courier for the exchange, and that was how my participation in the repair and exchange process ended. Time, a valuable thing for me, so I am satisfied.
As a pleasant trifle - they did not take money for delivering a new phone, a discount for participantssavagemessiahzine.com.
Thank!
Kirill.

P.S. Now I plan to change the battery and the case on the old 5S, we will test the actual specified discount and whether it can be done quickly. Plus, I want to understand how tenacious new batteries are, until I heard only negative reviews about replacing ...

Post has been editedkpeschany - 13.04.16, 09:41
Reason for editing: typos
jabukaservice
Message#4
13.04.16, 13:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

Good afternoon, Cyril.
Thanks for contacting us and for taking the time to write us a review.

For your questions on repairing iPhone 5S.

1. There are really a lot of defects on acb, we have a good technique for testing acb for a marriage, but some defects can appear only during operation, so we give a half year warranty on akb. If, after replacing the acb, the client has complaints about his work, simply make a free replacement with a new one. The replacement cost is 1700 rubles, the discount for 4dpa for this service is 250 rubles.

2. Replacing the case. The quality of new buildings leaves much to be desired ... Despite good materials, we don’t strongly recommend this service to customers, because the new building is wearing and scratching faster than the original, and the cost of the service is not a little, about 5,000 rubles. We offer this service in case of severe distortions of the geometry of the hull and in especially severe cases. Usually, we recommend the client even a used case rather than a new copy, if available.

--------------------
Leshiy051982
Message#5
30.04.16, 16:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 30.09.14

Hello. How much will it cost to change the display assembly to ipad mini a1455?
jabukaservice
Message#6
30.04.16, 17:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

* Leshiy051982,replacement of glass with 3900 rubles, repair time 1-2 days.
To see the size of the discount, log in with your account.

Post has been editedjabukaservice - 30.04.16, 17:11

--------------------
Leosan
Message#7
11.05.16, 02:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 23.01.10
Samsung SGH-i740

Mac mini 2009 after formatting the hard disk, categorically refuses to install the operating system. Do we solve the problem?
Sanych2112
Message#8
11.05.16, 11:02
Tynos Agentos
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1863
Check in: 28.11.05
Apple iPhone 5s

* jabukaservice,

Good day!
iPhone, 5-ka.
The battery began to swell and warm up sharply and as a result (or coincided) the shutdown button began to fail.
On the apple site I found out that the button, such as a warranty case.
but the officials refuse to repair due to the fact that the device was purchased in the states
(I bought it myself in New York, I have checks — I didn’t expect it from those who bit it)
How much will it cost to repair and how long will it take?

Shl! the site has already answered

Replacement of the battery is 1700 rubles, replacement of the button 1500
All work will take about 40 minutes

Post has been editedSanych2112 - 11.05.16, 11:06

--------------------
Veteran Brownian motion
DAZENT
Message#9
11.05.16, 17:15
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2090
Check in: 18.03.07
Apple iPhone X

Good day.
Need bottom cover on MacBook A1342.

--------------------
iPhone Xs Max 256gb Dual Sim/ iPhone XR plus 64gb/iPadPro 128 + LTE /iPhone SE 128gb/ iPod shuffle 4th/

Apple Watch 4 44mm Nike download

jabukaservice
Message#10
11.05.16, 18:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

* Leosan,
Without diagnostics it is difficult to determine the cause of the malfunction, come help or order a free courier.

Posted 05/11/2016 18:21:

* Sanych2112,
Everything is right on the site answered, do not forget at the acceptance to say where did you hear about us.

Posted 05/11/2016 18:25:

* DAZENT,
Bottom cover for MacBook 13 "A1342 White (Late 2009 - Mid 2010) - this position for the order, the price is about 5000.
Specify the size of the discount and delivery time by phone 8 800 555 54 36

--------------------
Pin.gvi
Message#11
16.05.16, 14:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 13.05.14

Good day. On the MBP 15 mid 2010 (American), the Shift, Command and Option buttons on the left side of the keyboard do not work. Installed a new keyboard, the problem persists. Tell me, what could be the matter and how much repair will cost you?
Sanych2112
Message#12
17.05.16, 13:26
Tynos Agentos
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1863
Check in: 28.11.05
Apple iPhone 5s

* jabukaservice,
Today was the guys, quickly and culturally. this is a plus
for the design decision on the design of the office - plus
the only negative - do not accept cardstemporarily
Shl! Check - in the total amount was not mistaken? - if - yes, I ask you to transfer the question to the PM.

--------------------
Veteran Brownian motion
jabukaservice
Message#13
17.05.16, 13:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

* Pin.gvi,

These buttons have an additional function on the board, resetting the SMC, so besides the controller, the keyboard also goes to an additional circuit - that's where the problem is most likely.
The cost of repairs can range from 6,000 to 8,000 rubles. Discounts for readerssavagemessiahzine.com.

--------------------
Gl_Proxy
Message#14
31.05.16, 17:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 03.06.13

Hello,

On iPhone 5, the green stripes first went across the screen, then it turned off, but the phone was working, after forced shutdown it no longer turns on + during this time it was very hot.

In a not very reliable service center, after the inspection they said something with a processor or controllers, throw it out.

Does it make sense for you to deal with these symptoms?
jabukaservice
Message#15
06.06.16, 22:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

* Gl_Proxy,

Hello, sorry for not answering for a long time.
We can see, but in your case there are not many chances for a successful repair with the symptoms described by you.

Post has been editedjabukaservice - 06.06.16, 22:44

--------------------
xSERSHx
Message#16
16.06.16, 12:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 142
Check in: 29.11.09
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Greetings, I have an iphone 5s. Problem: When charging, it is very hot, and the charging process itself is very long. Discharges from 100% to 0, in about 4-5 hours. And even the original cable sometimes does not recognize their own. It all started with the fact that I used 1 day cheap Chinese cable. About a day he didn’t see the cable at all and wasn’t charging. I clean the connector and go through the dfu. But if not a ride, I will go to you. So what can be? And what about the money for each of the positions. Thank.

--------------------
Pretending to like IT motion
jabukaservice
Message#17
16.06.16, 14:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

xSERSHxMost likely a problem with the charge controller (the chip is responsible for charging the device and the USB connection). As a rule, it fails and begins to consume excessive current. There is also a problem with the identification of the Lightning cable. This chip is soldered to the motherboard, the replacement cost is 5000 rubles. Specify the discount by phone.
But this is only an assumption, for a more accurate diagnosis is required to contact the service.

Post has been editedjabukaservice - 16.06.16, 14:06

--------------------
DeN_SaY
Message#18
17.06.16, 14:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 08.09.09
Apple iPhone 5s

Good day!
The situation is as follows:
We have a MacBook Pro 13 mid 2012 (a1278).
I decided to clean it, replace the thermal grease. After these manipulations, the display illumination disappeared.
The display itself is working.
2 Questions:
1) How much will you take for diagnosing and finding the cause?
2) How long will it take if I bring it tomorrow?
jabukaservice
Message#19
17.06.16, 14:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Apple iPhone 7

* DeN_SaY,
1) The time of diagnosis is from 1 to 7 working days, with the current workload, the real time is up to Mon-Tue of the next week.
2) Diagnostics during repair is free. If you refuse to repair 1000 rubles. The cost of repairing the motherboard can be from 7 to 15 thousand rubles.

Sincerely, Jabuka service team.

--------------------
123qwealex
Message#20
23.06.16, 21:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 27.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition

Ipad Air is a plastic touchscreen with a good copper braid with a hardened anti-glare surface and a high-quality oleophobic coating, and how much it will cost with the installation, and also need a home button donor from Ipad Air A1475 and what is its cost with replacement.

13 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/27/19, 07:37