Buying samsung phones on credit, installments, etc. | Buying samsung phones on credit, installments, etc.
Installment loan
Approved or not.
Yes [ 152 ] ** [37,53%]
Not [ 84 ] ** [20,74%]
The first time [ 140 ] ** [34,57%]
With several times [ 29 ] ** [7,16%]
Banks
Mts [ 114 ] ** [28,15%]
Homecredit [ 132 ] ** [32,59%]
Other [ 138 ] ** [34,07%]
Mail bank is not recommended [ 20 ] ** [4,94%]
Total votes: 405

Rep: (547)
Buying a Samsung Phone

Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful

Guys, if there are interesting stories about buying in other topics, let's link, we will collect everything in one topic!

Post has been editedkerbala - 04.09.17, 11:35
Reason for editing: Useful

I took samsung note5. Bank Homecredit. Approved within 10 minutes.

Rep: (2311)
Hello. I would like to tell and show documentspurchase in installments for 10 months (banks did not allow banks for 36 and 24 months, although an installment plan of 0-0-36 was written on the price tag on the display case) samsung galaxy s7 edge smartphone . I bought on March 19 in MTS, naked installments (without any SMS and insurance) to Home Bank (MTS-Bank did not approve installments). Indicated a salary of 14 000 rubles. Three days later I went to the bank to repay the loan, but my documents were not yet in the bank; they appeared only on March 29, i.e. after 9 days. And it is from this day (and not from the day of purchase) that interest begins to drip. The sooner you extinguish, the less% will run. I redeemed on the first day, i.e. with minimal cost, if you extinguish on the second, third, etc. the day is more expensive. From the loan repayment schedule it is clear that the first payment I have is 1 255.40 we divide it by 31 days and we get 40 rubles. 50 kopecks (this amount of interest per day). The loan itself was issued in the amount of 52,822.00 plus interest on the day of payment, in my case it is one day --- 40.50, we get installment phone cost 52 822.00 + 40.50 = 52 862.50
Documents on the taking and repayment of the loan (installment plan)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

You probably noticed that the amount in the receipt and the cost of the phone, taking into account the interest does not converge to 15 rubles 50 kopecks. Let me explain why --- this is the balance on my personal account from my January installment loan. I asked the operator at the Home Bank to deposit it in the loan payment (why should I have tails in the bank).
Balance of money in your account
Attached Image

52 862.50 - 15.50 = 52 847.00. Here is a short explained how it happened.The benefit came out --- 7,127 rubles. 50 kopecks (59 990 - 52 862.50 = 7 127.50). I wish everyone good luck in a crisis: russian:: indeec:

Post has been editedFill5577755 - 01.04.16, 18:22
Reason for editing: Transferring from the Purchase topic

Rep: (0)
Tell me, and if they imposed insurance in 5000 p. Credit repaid. By phone Renaissance Life says that according to the application we can return only 5% of the amount.
I do not want to just go to their office. Who returned the insurance? Maybe there is a form already filled with references to the law. Thank you in advance.

Rep: (8)
Friends, such a question - who issued the loan, what amount of wages did you name? 40-50 thousand, or even less?

Rep: (232)
* -REA-,
30 pieces.

* -REA-,
20-30 is enough.

-REA- @ 04/07/2016, 12:51*
such a question - who issued the loan, what amount of wages did you give?

Indicated a salary of 14 000 rubles

The lower the salary, the more chances to get a loan. the bank is not interested in people with large salaries, which can put it all out at once. This is purely my opinion, and therefore indicated such a salipusenko salary.

Rep: (0)
I do not understand, at the expense of what is the benefit? Shops offer discounts if you take a loan?

Rep: (366)
I bought a bank today in the Samsung S7 edge store by installments (it’s also the mail bank), but didn’t understand where the raisins are at a discount? Only 2500rub and all ((

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedShkiper-vr6 - 15.04.16, 21:45

Rep: (152)
* Shkiper-vr6,
And when did you make out a loan? Have you learned how to read and count? 0-0-12. And not 0-12. You have 0 rubles first installment. For 12 months. And the overpayment on the loan is more than 4000 rubles.

Rep: (98)
* Shkiper-vr6,
I do not see the text from the payment schedule! what fotkal? Make a normal photo and upload, but I can not give you a layout!
Well, if in a nutshell, IF YOU HAVE A INSTALLMENT! don't worry Look there it seems on the first month should be displayed. Main debt! This is the cost of early repayment! Close this week!
And as far as I have considered, it does not seem like an installment plan, but on CREDIT! and rather, you really have an overpayment!
BUT DISPLAY NORMAL PHOTO, and then the quality of Nokia 1100)))

I looked at the phone. On the computer can not see anything)
It looks like a real loan. Shut it up as soon as possible

Post has been edited-eddy- - 17.04.16, 20:03

Rep: (366)
* -eddy-,

Photo zalyu tomorrow, not at hand. I must say, there is 5000r insurance. For which you also need to return.

Rep: (341)
* Shkiper-vr6,
Then why complain? Many times they wrote that insurance should be abandoned if you do not want extra overpayments. After all, they agreed.

Almost no freebies! I went everywhere at 10%! There is no economy that was previously 20%

Only 2500rub and all

Judging by the check, yes.
Be sure to accomplish your goal.If only 2500 are valid, then the Mail Bank is blacklisted.: D

Posted on 04/16/2016 20:12:

Shkiper-vr6 @ 04/16/2016, 10:09*
I must say, there is 5000r insurance

If still insurance then 7500

Post has been editedkerbala - 16.04.16, 20:35

elkor @ 04/04/2016, 12:26*
and if you imposed insurance in 5000 p

Change your life insurance for phone insurance! Vesch more useful with such amounts)))
Phones sometimes die fast! I’ve already dropped my s6 twice! but so far well.

By the way, banks (or rather, these are sellers) have recently been clever and the installments have recently been issued for 10 months, i.e. and the seller discount will be less! Perhaps closer to the autumn installments will appear with a savings of 20-25%, because Apl at the exit! NTS10 does not seem to be a competitor yet ... He himself is thinking, tomorrow I will check installments in 36 months and a discount of 7% + installments ... interesting savings of more than 7200r!

Posted on 04/16/2016 21:57:

By the way they say samsa s7 is sold faster samsa s6! hence the installment of 10 months!

Today it is interesting only to owners of MTS (when buying in mts), I’m on Bydline and looking for options)

when I was made to take out a life insurance when I received a loan by phone, I told my aunt that I was insured as a driver in my insurance company, can someone help me with excuses: blush: otherwise, if you refuse the insurance directly, you may not approve the loan . This is purely my opinion.

* Fill5577755,
for your insurance as a driver for them! they have a plan! and the plan affects the sn!
I speak confidently for the wife also makes her plans ...
I personally just say that without any insurance! but I took the last tune with the insurance of the tune itself! for everyone!

Yes, insurance, although at first glance it seems expensive, but during the year it may be needed. Especially if the phone is taken in installments and it turns out with a discount.

Inquired on installments and insurance:
The most not expensive insurance at mts! Then mvideo and the most expensive Eldorado!
Insurance means phone insurance!
Installment plan if you take something everyone has a minimum discount! From 7 to 12%! This is due to the merchantability of the device! More type hot cakes) but for today the summit is profitable is mts with bonuses on sim mts!

Banks get their% but the seller makes installments for a few months and therefore the bank can be given a small discount for installments!

If someone does not take it, like me, for example, then he can wait until the fall, there will really be discounts when the new iPhone comes out)
Something like this happens)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 20:17