> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4, PS3] Dark Souls III, Bloodborne, Dark Souls II, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice | Game Discussion
Need to hide under the spoiler information on the passage of DS3?
Need to hide under the spoiler information on the passage of DS3?
Yes [ 116 ] ** [81,12%]
Not [ 27 ] ** [18,88%]
Total votes: 143

Rep: (483)
Attached Image

Games in the series

Dark Souls III
Attached Image

A computer game in the open world Action / RPG genre, developed by From Software for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. The announcement of the game took place on June 15 at the Microsoft conference as part of the E3 2015 exhibition. The game was released on March 24, 2016 in Japan for Xbox One and PS4. Worldwide release on consoles and PC is scheduled for April 12, 2016.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Bloodborne
Attached Image

Computer game in the genre of Action / RPG, developed jointly by the Japanese companies FromSoftware and SCE Japan Studio exclusively for the PlayStation 4 game console under the direction of game designer Hidetaki Miyazaki. The release of the game took place on March 24, 2015. November 24 of the same year, the release of the only addition to the game - Bloodborne: The Old Hunters.

The game begins in the plague-ridden fictional city of Yarnam, created in the Victorian-Gothic style. The player takes control of a pilgrim who arrived in the city to cure his illness, but became a hunter due to a local blood transfusion ritual. The plot of the game, like the previous games FromSoftware, is not explained directly, so the main goal of the player is to study the locations and the destruction of the "prey" - bosses.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Dark Souls II
Attached Image

A computer game in the open world world of Action / RPG, developed and released by From Software for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows in 2014. Outside Japan, Bandai Namco was involved in publishing the game. The game is a continuation of Dark Souls (2011).

According to the plot of the game, the nameless protagonist visits the kingdom of Dranglik in the hope of healing from the curse that turned him into undead. To do this, he must take possession of several "great souls" belonging to the demonic inhabitants of Dranglik. Like the previous games in the series, Dark Souls II has a high level of complexity - the player is expected to repeatedly fail in battles with strong opponents and learn from his mistakes in order to advance further. Dark Souls II contains elements of a multiplayer game in the form of both cooperative and PvP components - during the passage, the player can “call” other players into his game as assistants, or collide with other, hostile players.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Dark souls
Attached Image

An open-world action / RPG computer game developed and published by the Japanese company From Software for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Windows platforms. Namco Bandai Games has published the game on the international market. Dark Souls, originally known as Project Dark, is the ideological heir to Demon's Souls. The game was originally released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox360 in Japan on September 22, 2011 and later worldwide. On August 24, 2012, a re-release of Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition for personal computer was released, which included the only addition to the game called Artorias of the Abyss.

The game takes place in the fictional world in the kingdom of Lordran, whose world is struck by the curse of the Sign of Darkness. The label bearer is the main character, who is a living dead, able to rise after his death near the last visited fire. Gameplay Dark Souls is tied to exploring the world, finding key items and destroying bosses. In the game there is no possibility of saving at any moment; upon death, the player will lose the accumulated resources and return to checkpoint.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Demon's souls
Attached Image

The dark fantasy console role-playing game developed by the Japanese company From Software (with the participation of SCE Japan Studio) exclusively for the PlayStation 3 game. The game was released on February 5, 2009 in Japan, under the publisher Sony Computer Entertainment, and on October 7, 2009 in North America, under the publishing company Atlus. In Europe, the game was released June 25, 2010, under the publisher Namco Bandai.

The game takes place in a world inspired by medieval Europe, but completely fictional. The player who controls a manually created character enters the kingdom of Boletaria, which was ravaged by a cursed fog, summoning demons greedy for human souls. The game is presented as the ideological heir to the King's Field series [3], past games of the same developer, the gameplay of which is built with the participation of the character creation system with an emphasis on collecting loot in battle with opponents, in a series of non-linear levels in the middle of the entire game world, using a unique system online multiplayer, integrated into a single player game, where players can leave useful notes and warnings that can be found in the worlds of other players.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Games wiki

Post has been editedDyuss - 22.03.19, 16:14
Reason for editing: fill the header

Rep: (412)
And in Bloodborn, too, does the weapon fall from bosses or does the opportunity to buy a new one open? But I just can’t get involved. He killed a church creature just yet and something does not catch (

Rep: (110)
Romasanta @ 04/12/2016, 16:17*
And in Bloodborn, too, does the weapon fall from bosses or does the opportunity to buy a new one open? But I just can’t get involved. He killed a church creature just yet and something does not catch (

From the bosses does not fall, you need to collect. The exception is the church monster. From it, a shiny badge falls, in the presence of which you can buy a hammer.

Rep: (10)
I drove a couple of hours. Kaifovo! No game brings so much pleasure as Souls and Bloodborn! Money spent is beaten off in the first hour of the game.

Rep: (29)
For fully the first game of the series was BB, then in DS3 it became embarrassing. The mechanics have become a cross between DS2 and BB (although this was already known).
I thought now, according to all the canons, I’ll torture myself a shield knight, and now, after several hours of play, I turned out to be a hunter. I have no idea how, but apparently you won’t lose the habit)
In general, the game is chic. DS2 is not so delayed. Perhaps this is due to the curved port on the PC (I did not want to spend money on the PS4), but noticeable progress is visible.
I advise you to go blind for the first time, without any guides and wikis, and on NG + already continue to study unnoticed. Himself burned on this in the BB, because of which, in an attempt to find out the function of one subject, a moment later he already knew all the locations, plot and hiccups.

Quest Laurettas
Tell me where was Lauretta’s bone, or is there a quest with her, and somewhere I picked up a bone already, but where didn’t I notice? So she’s dead, mb in the same place and you need to adjust the ring?

DarkDray

DarkDray @ 04/13/2016, 05:27*
Tell me where was Lauretta’s bone, or is there a quest with her, and somewhere I picked up a bone already, but where didn’t I notice? So she’s dead, mb in the same place and you need to adjust the ring?

no, the bone must be given to the gray rat. The brow that you are freeing from imprisonment in the location "the wall of the lottery" like it is called. In short, the first lock to which you are teleporting. Free him, he gives the ring and asks to pass to Loretta. She is accordingly dead, you have her bone, you take her rat, he sits by the main fire, from the blacksmith Andre, to the left.

Post has been editedjurgentm - 13.04.16, 10:40

Rep: (817)
Dark souls
Review of Dark Souls 3
The Dark Souls series has come an impressive way. Its first issue was seen as a risky and niche project, the second was announced at the main Video Game Awards video ceremony, and the third became Bandai Namco's main release in 2016. The current Dark Souls is a real AAA game with all the consequences. http://kanobu.ru/revie...a-dark-souls-3-369404/

Players delighted with Dark Souls 3
Today, the world has finally waited for the release of Dark Souls 3, and thousands of players rushed to meet dozens of deaths in the ruthless and gloomy kingdom of Lothrick. As expected, most were satisfied, but without criticism, of course, it could not do. http://kanobu.ru/news/...t-dark-souls-3-382017/

Dark Souls 3 largely met the expectations of critics
Dark Souls 3 appeared on the shelves of Japanese stores on March 24, but the game will reach Europe and America only on April 12. However, the official embargo on the publication of reviews has subsided today, and most foreign publications rushed to tell their readers how great this game is. http://kanobu.ru/news/...aniya-kritikov-381826/

The optimization test for the PC version of Dark Souls 3 unexpectedly pleased
Against the background of recent problems with optimizing multiplatform games for PCs, many had concerns about the fate of Dark Souls 3. Experts are in a hurry to reassure players: there are some minor hitches, but overall the game works and looks great. http://kanobu.ru/news/...anno-poradoval-381916/

Review of Dark Souls III
Dark Souls III is an exciting journey through a world on the verge of the end, full of dangers, crazy enemies and destitute travelers, who still smolder a corner of hope. Rumor has it that this game is the final in the franchise. If this is true, then we have a truly wonderful ending, since it takes the series to sunset at its creative peak. The third part has incorporated not only the best aspects of previous games, but also managed to bring something new. The weapon skills system allows you to significantly diversify the main game element of the franchise, the combat system, and weave more intricate combinations. Veterans of the series will be especially pleased with the appearance of many references to previous parts, meetings with interesting NPCs and very fascinating side tasks for some of them. Dark Souls III is strictly required for all fans of the series and simply required for all players who are looking for a challenge. http: //www.stratege.ru...ouls_iii/article/63047

Guide Dark Souls 3 for veterans - a lot of new and important

Hyde Dark Souls 3: Boss Walkthrough - North Valley Wardt

Guide Dark Souls 3: how to summon players and play in co-op

In short, I also bought. In the evening I will play.

* ViktuK,

enjoy your meal!
Those raise the san! \ [T] /: D

Post has been editedjurgentm - 13.04.16, 16:37

Rep: (1)
Another good english wiki on ds3

Post has been editedShaptin - 13.04.16, 17:51

Played ... well, even in the afternoon at work we played a paperboard, there were no special problems. I decided at home to start completely sad for a mercenary, I can’t even kill a snake, the damage is small. Then he started a war, they felt better. I reached the second bonfire in Lothrick. 10 times died on a dude with chikatana)) So far, only positive.

Post has been editedViktuK - 14.04.16, 06:37

Rep: (52)
A question for all games in the series, I encountered this in DarkSouls 2, and yesterday I encountered it in Bloodborne - when I bought clothes for my inspiration, the stats of the purchased armor are visible in the list, but how can I compare with what is dressed on the character?

* mrFixPK,

When buying, it seems in any way. But there issuch a thingandsuch.

In fact, you can safely buy everything. Especially if you are hunting for achievements. It seems like you need to collect all the sets on platinum (I'm talking about the Bloodborn). And as you buy, there will already be seen. In general, in the Bloodborn you can run in any set, there it is more of a fashion element. As in ds2. In DS3, even though the poise was removed, the characteristics of the armor greatly affect the damage received. Therefore, beginners are strictly not recommended to run naked. But hanging over 70% of the load is also not recommended. There will be no rifts, but souls is a riff simulator.

Post has been editedjurgentm - 14.04.16, 10:45

Rep: (59)
Jurgentm @ 04/14/2016, 10:38*
It seems like you need to collect all the sets on platinum (I'm talking about the Bloodborn). And as you buy, there will already be seen. In general, in the Bloodborn you can run in any set, there it is more of a fashion element. As in ds2. In DS3, even though the poise was removed, the characteristics of the armor greatly affect the damage received.

No, there for platinum you need only all the weapons.
And I do not agree about the uselessness - at the first passage at times it is worth putting on poison (it helps a lot with a blood-throat) or insanity (this is already a nightmare).

Rep: (817)
Rare weapons in Dark Souls III

Guide Dark Souls 3: Answering Your Questions
Continuing the glorious tradition of mega-threads dedicated to helping with specific games, today we are launching the latest ultra-super guide Dark Souls 3, in which you can ask absolutely any question regarding the new hardcore RPG from From Software.

Do not know where to find materials to improve things? Looking for a key to open a tower, or a tower to use a key? You do not know how to use parry (you need a shield with this characteristic). Do you know where the character is? Where to farm souls? What weapons should your class use?

You can ask these and other questions in the comments below, we will try to give an answer to everything.
If you know the answer to someone else’s question, do not be shy.https://shazoo.ru/2016...chaem-na-vashi-voprosy

Guide Dark Souls 3: Locations for pharming souls - thousands of souls per minute

Guide Dark Souls 3: Walkthrough Bosses - Rotten Tree

Post has been editedakaYafiz - 14.04.16, 12:14

Shtsh @ 04/14/2016, 11:12*
And I do not agree about the uselessness - at the first passage at times it is worth putting on poison (it helps a lot with a blood-throat) or insanity (this is already a nightmare).

I meant on an ongoing basis. And so, yes, situationally applied, it is useful.

I decided to help a friend with the blobborn, and just drive the fan. So, the calling bell is not active in the Cathedral District and its environs. Glitch or so conceived?

Rep: (136)
* Sergozzz,
Open all the doors in the location

Rep: (145)
Poke a link or write how the Deluxe Edition differs from the usual one?

Rep: (24)
* Yamaoka,
Deluxe Edition includes Season Pass admission to all future DLC add-ons for the game.

* KuLakow_,
Evono received platinum, but did not know such things. The whole game at one time ran into one person.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 9:30 p.m.