> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4, PS3] Dark Souls III, Bloodborne, Dark Souls II, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice | Game Discussion
Need to hide under the spoiler information on the passage of DS3?
Need to hide under the spoiler information on the passage of DS3?
Yes [ 116 ] ** [81,69%]
Not [ 26 ] ** [18,31%]
Total votes: 142

Rep: (479)
Attached Image

Games in the series

Dark Souls III
Attached Image

A computer game in the open world Action / RPG genre, developed by From Software for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. The announcement of the game took place on June 15 at the Microsoft conference as part of the E3 2015 exhibition. The game was released on March 24, 2016 in Japan for Xbox One and PS4. Worldwide release on consoles and PC is scheduled for April 12, 2016.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Bloodborne
Attached Image

Computer game in the genre of Action / RPG, developed jointly by the Japanese companies FromSoftware and SCE Japan Studio exclusively for the PlayStation 4 game console under the direction of game designer Hidetaki Miyazaki. The release of the game took place on March 24, 2015. November 24 of the same year, the release of the only addition to the game - Bloodborne: The Old Hunters.

The game begins in the plague-ridden fictional city of Yarnam, created in the Victorian-Gothic style. The player takes control of a pilgrim who arrived in the city to cure his illness, but became a hunter due to a local blood transfusion ritual. The plot of the game, like the previous games FromSoftware, is not explained directly, so the main goal of the player is to study the locations and the destruction of the "prey" - bosses.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Dark Souls II
Attached Image

A computer game in the open world world of Action / RPG, developed and released by From Software for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows in 2014. Outside Japan, Bandai Namco was involved in publishing the game. The game is a continuation of Dark Souls (2011).

According to the plot of the game, the nameless protagonist visits the kingdom of Dranglik in the hope of recovering from the curse that turned him into undead. To do this, he must seize several "great souls" belonging to the demonic inhabitants of Dranglik. Like the previous games in the series, Dark Souls II has a high level of difficulty - it is expected from the player that he will repeatedly fail in battles with strong opponents and learn from his mistakes in order to advance further. Dark Souls II contains elements of a multiplayer game both in the form of a cooperative and PvP-component - during the passage a player can "call" other players into his game as assistants, or face other, hostile players.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Dark souls
Attached Image

A computer game in the open world action / RPG genre, developed and published by the Japanese company From Software for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows platforms. On the international market, the game was published by Namco Bandai Games. Dark Souls, originally known under the working title Project Dark, is the ideological heir to the game Demon's Souls. The game was originally released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox360 in Japan on September 22, 2011 and later around the world. Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition for the personal computer, which includes the only addition to the game called Artorias of the Abyss, was released on August 24, 2012.

The game takes place in the fictional world in the kingdom of Lordran, whose world is struck by the curse of the Sign of Darkness. The label bearer is the main character, who is a living dead, able to rise after his death near the last visited fire. Gameplay Dark Souls is tied to exploring the world, finding key items and destroying bosses. In the game there is no possibility of saving at any moment; upon death, the player will lose the accumulated resources and return to checkpoint.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Demon's souls
Attached Image

The dark fantasy console role-playing game developed by the Japanese company From Software (with the participation of SCE Japan Studio) exclusively for the PlayStation 3 game. The game was released on February 5, 2009 in Japan, under the publisher Sony Computer Entertainment, and on October 7, 2009 in North America, under the publishing company Atlus. In Europe, the game was released June 25, 2010, under the publisher Namco Bandai.

The game takes place in a world inspired by medieval Europe, but completely fictional. The player who controls the hand-created character enters the realm of Baletharia, which was ravaged by a bloody mist causing demons greedy for human souls. The game is presented as the ideological heir to the King's Field series [3], past games of the same developer, the gameplay of which is built with the participation of the character creation system with an emphasis on collecting prey in battle with opponents, in a series of non-linear levels in the middle of the entire game world, using the unique system online multiplayer integrated into a single player game where players can leave useful notes and warnings that can be found in the worlds of other players.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Games wiki

Post has been editedDyuss - 22.03.19, 16:14
Reason for editing: fill the header

Rep: (141)
Passing now all at once on a little bit. Dark Souls 1 and 2 (on PC and PS3), Demon's Souls, BloodBorne. Demon's Souls is still the most incomprehensible to me, killed the first boss for now.

Rep: (110)
wiki byBloodbornin Russian
wiki byds3, in English
wiki bydark souls 1/2/3in Russian

Posted 04/01/2016 12:23:

* KuLakow_,

in the subject offered, everyone is silent. Let the author of this topic and offer, or write with the curator of the topic.

Rep: (1)
In my opinion the best wiki, but all in English
Demon's souls
Dark souls
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne

Connoisseurs, I watched the video in 3 parts and there the action "coal is restored" occurs, what does that mean?

Connoisseurs, I watched the video in 3 parts and there the action "coal is restored" occurs, what does that mean?

Coal is the equivalent of humanity from the first part. Plus a chip from the second part. The trick is that with coal the maximum of hp is higher, but if you die a lot, then the maximum of hp will not decrease, as in the second part. In the sense that it will decrease one-time. Until that moment, until you devour a new ember, or do not beat the boss.
When you are in the form of unbroken, enemy phantoms cannot invade you (with the exception of the NPS). But, at the same time, you cannot call on friendly ones, if it is difficult to pass bosses, or you just want to run around in a co-op.

Post has been editedjurgentm - 01.04.16, 15:04

Rep: (24)
Correct, if not the topic, but what about the fireclub and other co-op? In Darko or Bloodborn :) On a wiki they often arranged earlier :)

Rep: (136)
* GERA300,
In Bloodbourne will not work fine.

Rep: (32)
* jurgentm
Tell me please, what kind of stat is "monstrous" in the BB and what does it affect? I did not find something in the wiki :(

Rep: (199)
* Listard,
described here
briefly, the higher the stat, the higher the damage when using a monster's blood clot or monster's claw
it can be clearer

Post has been editedGalec - 04.04.16, 13:44

And in the first DS, in the upper left corner of the number - what is it?
And what do the menu items on humanity mean?
And between fires can not travel?
And what should be done to increase the number of bubbles with estus?

Post has been editedViktuK - 04.04.16, 14:19

* ViktuK,
Humanity
-
After a certain moment you can
Increase the level of fire by humane

Listard @ 04/04/2016, 1:25 PM*
Tell me please, what kind of stat is "monstrous" in the BB and what does it affect? I did not find something in the wiki :(

Monstrousness affects physical melee damage. The higher it is, the higher the damage. You can increase the scale in runes and the corresponding gear (in which the enormity index will be the highest). Also, the indicator of monstrosity is negatively affected by the indicator of enlightenment. The higher the illumination, the lower the effectiveness of the enormity.

ViktuK @ 04/04/2016, 1:47 PM*
And in the first DS, in the upper left corner of the number - what is it?
And what do the menu items on humanity mean?
And between fires can not travel?
And what should be done to increase the number of bubbles with estus?

1. Humanity. The more of it in that window, the higher the indicators of protection and resistance.
2. I do not understand the question
3. It will be possible when you get to Guinevere in Anor Londo
4. Increase the level of fire by humanity. This can be done only in the form of a person, if in a hollow form, you will first have to eat humanity in order to become alive. To increase the efficiency of the flasks you need to collect the souls of the fire keepers. And give them to ... fire keepers.Here more.

Rep: (141)
Tell me, I remember before for the platinum in BB sent to the post subject to the PS4, right now is the channel? If I beat platinum, will they give me a theme?)

* Yamaoka,
Yes

Nioh will we add here?
From April 22 to May 5, Beta will be held only on PS4
news withsavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedGalec - 05.04.16, 16:05

Galec @ 04/05/2016, 15:59*
From April 22 to May 5, Beta will be held only on PS4

What beta? Dark Souls? Bladbourne?

* jurgentm
written in boldNioh

Post has been editedGalec - 05.04.16, 16:05

Galec @ 04/05/2016, 16:04*
Nioh

What is it?

* Galec,

I understand, it's just interesting to whom you wrote and in response to what question. In this topic I do not see this person. This is the topic of Bloodborn and Dark Souls.

Lol, got it. This is the name of the game. OK. Why all in a bunch? Did they make a separate topic on blabborn and ds, what for to stuff everything here in a heap?

Post has been editedjurgentm - 05.04.16, 16:08

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19, 02:55