> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Survey [dated 06.16.2016]
What is your screen type?
Boe [ 880 ] ** [53,2%]
EBBG [ 774 ] ** [46,8%]
What is your type of touch panel?
BIEL [ 833 ] ** [50,36%]
Oufei [ 805 ] ** [48,67%]
What is your camera?
SUNNY [ 929 ] ** [56,17%]
O-film [ 718 ] ** [43,41%]
Total votes: 1654

Rep: (10)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
PictureXiaomi Redmi 3 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro 3/32
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Xiaomi Redmi 3 - Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ

Specifications and photos
Attached Image

Processor and OS
  • OS - Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) MIUI (7, 8, 9)
  • Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616
  • CPU - Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
  • GPU - Adreno 405
NETWORK
  • 2G: GSM B2 / B3 / B5 / B8 (1900/1800/850/900 MHz) BC0 (800MHz)
  • 3G: WCDMA B1 / B2 / B5 / B8 (2100/1900/850/900 MHz) TD-SCDMA B34 / B39 (China Mobile operator) CDMA2000 BC0 (800MHz)
  • 4G: FDD B1 / B3 / B7 (2100/1800/2600 MHz) TDD B38 / B39 / B40 / B41: 2555-2655MHz
SCREEN
  • Type of - IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
  • Diagonal - 5.0 inches (~ 71.1% screen / body ratio)
  • Resolution - 720 x 1280 pixels (~ 294 ppi pixel density)
MEMORY
  • ROM - 32 GB ROM
  • Ram - 3 GB RAM LPDDR
  • MicroSD memory card slot, up to 128 GB (installed instead of the SIM 2 card)
SIM
  • Dual sim (1st Micro-SIM / 2nd Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
CAMERAS
  • Rear -13 MP, f / 2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, with support for Geo-tagging, touch focus, face / smile detection, HDR, panorama
  • Video recording - 1080p @ 30fps
  • Frontal - 5 MP, f / 2.2, 1080p @ 30fps
COMMUNICATIONS
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
  • Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
  • GPS (with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
  • Infrared port
  • FM radio
  • microUSB v2.0 OTG
SOUND
  • Notification type - vibro; MP3, WAV ringtones
  • Speaker - there is
  • 3.5 mm audio jack
ADDITIONALLY
  • Sensors - Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
  • Messages - SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
  • Browser - HTML5
  • Java - no
  • Built ANT +
DIFFERENT
  • Fast battery charging
  • Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
  • DivX / Xvid / MP4 / H.264 player
  • MP3 / WAV / eAAC + / FLAC player
  • Photo / video editor
  • Document viewer
BATTERY
  • non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery
BODY
  • Dimensions - 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5 mm (5.48 x 2.74 x 0.33 in)
  • Weight - 144 g (5.08 oz)
  • Announced - March 2016
  • Status is available. Release April 2016
Available in colors
  • Dark Gray, Silver, Gold

FAQ
Reviews and Comparisons
Instructions
All that concerns the gluing of the SD card and the SIM: Notifications and status bar: Battery, charging, autonomy, operation: Network calls: Appearance, interface Miscellanea:
Useful information

Activity in the topic

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedjenibek - 27.10.18, 22:59

Rep: (81)
Weblok @ 03/31/2016, 9:39 PM*
Do not you feel your legs? There are no answers in the cap, I would bite at this language, the ruling master was found here.

For the blind as you. The word "is the same", you can see in the Dahl dictionary what they mean.

Everything is the same there. Only three parameters change - RAM, ROM and scanner appear.

!
4.10. It is prohibited to provoke a conflict, as well as the response to provocation.
UE upgraded.

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 01.04.16, 06:52

Rep: (5)
Hello everyone, did a little review on this device and compared it with Redmi 3,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-NDFjABRfsCome see, please do not judge strictly. This is my first review, I will continue to improve the quality and the most important thing is to try to make the reviews the very first.

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 20.10.17, 00:31

Rep: (1)
here's another
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

M
Check outAndroid Section Rules - Devices
3.4. All graphic images must be removed under the spoiler. ( Working with Images on the forum ).

Post has been editedjenibek - 22.04.16, 15:01

Rep: (83)
4G Tele2 (800, 1800, 2600 MHz)
Attached Image

FPS (cold start 30 seconds)
Attached Image

AnTuTu Benchmark v6.1.4
Attached Image

Antutu battery test (40%)
In progress

Post has been editedDixiLT - 28.04.16, 12:58

Rep: (2)
Actually, that's what climbs out when I'm going to choose Ringtone for a call. What to do? All so?

Attached Image

M

Post has been editedjenibek - 02.05.16, 20:47

Rep: (4)
I will continue the topic of recent posts.
Something strange is going on in the last days with the device. Last night before bedtime I left the phone on the bollard, it was about 17-20% (used all day, but there were no charge notifications less than 15%). I didn’t charge for charging, I wake up - the phone went out at some point at night. Now I put on charging, and there -
Attached Image
. I charge the ZTE-shny adapter (Input 100-240 V 50-60Hz 200mA Output 5.0V 700mA), native cable. Could this be the reason for such a long charge? And is it possible to find out what ate 20% per night? Thank you in advance!

M

Post has been editedjenibek - 11.05.16, 12:36

Rep: (6)
I ask users to answer Xiaomi Redmi 3 pro, what screen do you have for BOE and EBBG (the first is bluing, the other is yellow as vovan_zp said)? Check * # * # 6484 # * # *, then Device View and where lРЎD will be written.

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 20.10.17, 00:32

Rep: (117)
I will share the hint:
Question : How to move photos and videos from an external memory card to an internal one so that the time stamps of the files are saved?
Description : If you insert an external USB flash drive and make a normal copy to internal memory, then the timestamps of the file change become at the time of copying, which, when sorted in the viewer, strongly affects cataloging. If you connect the body to your computer and copy via MTP, it will be the same. If you connect a USB flash drive via OTG and copy from it will be the same. If you archive all the photos and videos in zip and unzip it with the wrong program - everything is the same.
Decision : archive all photos and videos in zip. You need to do files no larger than 2GB, you can no longer unzip. You only need to use Total Commander and its internal unpacker. Select zip by long clicking on it and select "Unpack" from the pop-up menu. Only in this case will the photo and video be moved with saving the timestamp and all the viewers will sort the files as before on your past phone!
PS: Well, for backup photos and videos, I use Google Photos. Recommend.
All good!
K
Processed

Post has been editedbullik01 - 28.05.16, 11:05

Faced a problem: the loud sound of message notifications: sms, Vatsap, VKontakte and others. Reducing the sound with standard tools did not help. In particular, I tried to call the settings in the way: when adjusting the sound with the side key, a circle appears, a long press on it calls up the extended sound menu. So even at the minimum value, my phone screamed like a victim. I solved the problem as follows:
1. I have the Dolby Atmos program installed with the firmware (sometimes there is Max Audio or some other sound enhancers). I went and turned it off with the shutdown button at the top right. It may be enough to turn off the "music enhancement" button (in other versions of the same program it is called "smart volume") at the bottom right.
Attached Image

2. Recorded a quiet sound on the recorder. In my case, I simply tapped my finger next to the microphone. In Settings, I went to "Sound and Vibration" - "Notification Melody". They chose "Phone" - "Other" - "Voice Recorder" - the desired entry.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
ps As far as I understand, the “notification melody” is about voice messages and VKontakte, and the “Incoming message” is about SMS.

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 20.10.17, 10:06
Reason for editing: Printing

Rep: (16)
Firmware 7.2.99.99 is a Chinese samopal. No one guarantees its normal operation.
!
Ignoring the curator's warning is RO day.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 01.06.16, 20:46

Rep: (7)
About 4g +

LTE-Advanced, or 4G +

The next stage in the development of 4G LTE networks is the LTE-A (LTE-Advanced) standard. Some operators call this technology 4G + for marketing purposes, but this is fundamentally incorrect. Those. In fact, LTE-Advanced is a true 4G. The data rates in the LTE-A network are significantly higher than normal LTE. The main feature of LTE-Advanced is the aggregation of frequency bands. Subscriber unit with LTE-A support summarizes the data channels in different frequency bands available to the operator. For example, Megaphone, combining several frequency bands in the 2600 MHz band, receives a 40 MHz channel, which gives a speed in the LTE-Advanced network of 300 Mbit / s. But this is far from the limit. If you add another 20 MHz from the 1800 MHz band, you’ll get a 60 MHz channel (band 7 + band 3), which is already 450 Mbit / s! In other matters, these are theoretical or bench speeds. In reality, they are certainly much smaller, but nevertheless, LTE-Advanced wireless technology is quite close to wired speeds.

It is worth noting that all operators can aggregate different channels in different frequency ranges with appropriate licenses and network infrastructure. The main task is to expand the frequency range. The wider it is, the higher the maximum speed, i.e. network bandwidth. But, of course, there should be subscriber equipment supporting LTE-Advanced

It turns out that our phone supports LTE-Advanced or 4G +
And here it depends on the availability of operator support

* leevan,
Because it is not such a diverse topic, how to stick glass on the phone. Everything is the same for everyone.

Rep: (0)
Dcs98 @ 06.06.2016, 10:04*
Began to fail fingerprint scanner.
Version MIUI Global 7.2 Stable 7.2.99.99 (LHPCDB)

This hand-held firmware already had complaints with the stability of the fingerprint scanner.
True fell off almost the next day.
Because of this, I asked for the official without Russification.
M
Check outForum Rules! 4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the button Picture

Post has been editedNikCher - 06.06.16, 11:02

Rep: (7)
Holder29 @ 06.06.2016, 15:35*
Forum users help to find firewood for Win XP. I did not find it in the cap.

Important! MTP on Windows XP only works after installing Windows Media Player 11! Through upgrades or hands, but he must stand!

So, unpack this archive into a folder without Russian letters and spaces, for example in C: \ Drivers \ Xiaomi \
You stick the device into the port and see in the device manager 2 MTP and 1 Redmi with a yellow exclamation point. Poke 2 times on Redmi. The Driver tab, click the Update button ... The Hardware Update Wizard will pop up. Choose the switch No, not this time ->Further. Select the Install switch from the specified location ->Further. Select the Switch to search for the most suitable driver in the specified places, check the Include the following search box: and click the Browse button. There you select the folder where you unpacked the archive (for example, C: \ Drivers \ Xiaomi \). The device went to be installed. It turns out Xiaomi Composite MDB Interface.

Next in the manager, select the MTP device that is adjacent to Redmi (that is, it is not in the Portable Devices group). Doing all the same, specify the same folder. As a result, Android Composite ADB Interface will be installed.

Now with the MTP itself. In the Portable Devices subgroup, there is an MTP device with an exclamation point. Do the same thing again with the same folder! But there is a moment: it may not work. Perform this operation again. If not at all, then as a folder with firewood, point to the subfolder Fallback_XP_MTP_Driver, that is, for example: C: \ Drivers \ Xiaomi \ Fallback_XP_MTP_Driver \.

Another moment. When you turn on / off the USB debugging in the settings on the connected phone, the PID changes and the Windows will again install firewood and MTP. Repeat the procedure described here if the device cannot be installed.

Tested on a virtual machine with XP SP3 without updates, WMP 11 is installed as a package. ;-)
CAMdriverfor WindowsXP.

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 20.10.17, 00:34

The people, I have a black screen, on the car charging there are glitches on the wheelbarrow, but not critical.
In general, the apparatus is bombing! But there is BUT: 1. I can’t set up a smart lock (google), although they write that it’s simple. (You have to always enter a key or fingerprint)
2. Once the phone blunted, the restart helped.
3. The battery holds nothing like, but not enough for 2 days. Setting power saving modes did. Also made a trip for the night.
4. The camera lubricates. For me, not critical, tk yuzayu nikon.

Phone did not dare to flash.
Attached Image

M

Post has been editedjenibek - 07.06.16, 21:08

Rep: (6)
still could not find a solution, mb someone in the know?
AmpErOK @ 09.06.16, 12:16*
Recently, for some reason, the Internet began to work badly: both Wi-Fi and 3G, the connection is always good, but as if data is not being transmitted / input. you have to constantly wait for a long time until the site is immersed, a picture, and so on. although the signal is in excellent condition. This happened on my other devices, but sporadically, and here it's already the second or third day. what's the problem, comrades?

M
4.13. It is forbidden to raise the topic. Namely, the publication of messages aimed at only raising the topic on the list and not bearing a semantic load, for example: “Does nobody really know?” Or “an!”.
Stick pleaseForum Rules!

Post has been editedMgalex - 10.06.16, 10:48

Rep: (801)
4ippi @ 06/16/16, 12:02*
Well, if this is the case, why not put this file and insert it into the header?
At the expense of the caps - this is to the curator. And so, here he is
Attached fileInCallUI.apk(1.11 MB)
replace them with the system / priv-app along the way and set the rights as native, that is, with the letter G. Naturally, Ruth is needed.

Post has been editedaldud - 16.06.16, 10:43

Rep: (76)
I searched the Internet, I did not find a clear description of how to add something (applications, etc.) to the cleanup exceptions on MIUI7

Further on this in the pictures
All painfully long trying to add to this place any program in the hope that then surely will come messages, etc.
Attached Image

As it turned out this is not the case.
This item only shows what data, which applications and which applications you do not want to delete when cleaning disk space, i.e. This item is not related to clearing RAM.
How can we add at least some exception?
We start safety.
Attached Image

In the window that opens, click cleaning
Attached Image

The process of scanning the device for the presence of debris will start.
Attached Image

Information will appear with the scan results and a suggestion to put everything in order.
Attached Image

Here we can by long pressing on the application icon get a suggestion to add the cache of this application to the exceptions of the cleaning itself.
Attached Image

And at last the empty place causing so many complaints will be filled.
Attached Image

But what about the RAM and its cleaning?
Why, it turns out right there in the cleaning it is proposed to clean it.
If you collapse all the items, or scroll to the bottom, then you can see the item memory.
Attached Image
Attached Image

In which it is visible that on some applications auto-cleaning is written off, and on others it is on.
In order not to clear the memory using the "cleaning" tool, you must uncheck the checkboxes next to the applications. And when you forcibly clean your device, they will not be unloaded from memory. If you want important applications for you to remain in memory and not to undergo Automatic cleaning, you can go two ways:
1. The well-known method of setting the lock on the application by pulling it down when viewing the menu key.
Attached Image

And the next time you enter the "cleaning" it will be marked with auto-cleaning disabled.
2. click on the gear in this window
Attached Image

And get into the settings where you can completely disable the auto-cleaning of memory for all applications.
Attached Image

and then the memory item disappears from the clear menu.
Attached Image

This is the story with the item Exception cleanup.

P.S.
even if someone likes when you click the menu button to see application icons or deployed applications.
Attached Image
Attached Image

it is enough to make a tweak on this screen or vice versa with two fingers to the side and get what you like.

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 20.10.17, 10:04

Rep: (604)
A warning to those who will do the gluing of the sim and flash !!!

Flash drives pipets are soft, I ditched 2 pieces of 128 and 64 gig. Just pressing down for gluing on them with your fingers: '(

It is possible, but not necessarily to avoid deformation, to carefully grind the protrusion on the flash drive in advance so that its plane becomes flat. Or, when gluing, you can put something tough under the flash drive before reaching the ledge.

IMPORTANT!!!
When gluing a sim and a memory card, the flash drive should be on a flat, hard surface.

Very importantSIMKA when compressing "sandwich" should be on top.

You need to press only on the sim, that there would be no deformation of the flash drive.

Even not a strong bend of the flash drive is her death !!!

Friends do not repeat my mistakes.
The victims
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 20.10.17, 11:12
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (2278)
The engineering menu is * # * # 4636 # * # * / * # * # 6484 # * # * / * # * # 13491 # * # *
Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 20.10.17, 10:03

Rep: (32)
I think the information will be useful to understand the difference between the Redmi 3 versions.
Attached Image

Original themes in Englishhttp://en.miui.com/thread-307205-1-1.html

Picture

Post has been editedDima_Apatity - 20.10.17, 00:36
Reason for editing: In the header

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19, 22:00