Attached ImageAttached Image

Firmware
miscellanea

FAQ
There is no curator in the subject.

Post has been editedninja88 - 02.03.19, 14:54
Reason for editing: Added pro curator

Rep: (185)
Go to the OpenWRT Wikihttps://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/sagem/fast2704and find out that the state of the problem is average. Is there a referencehttps://yadi.sk/d/KI2XHFzjjf6Ubonbuild by leks OpenWrt Chaos Calmer r45506 + luci (rus) + wan = lan4 for which he thanks.

We download and upload to the router in the usual way, as it is necessary to upload its native software. In the router there is a menu for the upgrade. Pours without any problems. The cable going to the computer is preferably connected to lan3.

After uploading, reboot the router. Go to him at192.168.1.1 login root password qwerty12345

What do we end up with? There is support for WiFi, do not look for 802.11n, the driver supports only b and g. lan4 turned into a WAN, the rest of the lan works.

For further action, you need to have the Internet for downloading missing components from the repository. I configured wan as a dhcp client (it was initially configured with a static address) and connected it to my router, changing the address of the router so that they do not match with Sagemcom. You can insert a modem into a computer and share it. But here you need either two computers or a computer with two interfaces, for example, a laptop with WiFi and LAN.

It is important to get access to the Internet from inside the router.

Internet received. Go to Luci, System, Software. Click on the "update lists" button. If the Internet is there, then the lists should be updated.
Install USB support, i.e. packages. You can copy-paste right from here.

kmod-usb-ohci USB 1.1 driver
kmod-usb2 USB 2.0 support
kmod-usb-storage USB drive support. If you intend to use, then you need to install support for the file system you need.

I prefer Huawei modems with HiLink firmware, so I installed the packages:
kmod-usb-net-cdc-ether
usb modeswitch

Who has a different modem, the packages need different and further actions are changing somewhat.

We stick the modem into the USB socket, they should blink and connect to the operator.
Go Network, Interfaces. At WAN, click Edit, go to the Channel Setup tab. If everything was done correctly, then eth1 should appear in the list of available ones, this is the network interface of the modem. Switch to it and at the bottom do not forget to click on "Save and apply."

Must be so
Attached Image

I changed the theme from Bootstrap to OpenWRT. But everything should be about the same.

After that, the router should distribute the Internet from a USB-3G modem.

Post has been editedLeonidKoryakin - 27.03.16, 20:51

We connect the printer. For the printer you need to install the packagekmod-usb-printer and luci-i18n-p910nd-ru

The Services / p910nd - print server item appears in the menu.

We go into it, put a tick on the lan, turn on the tick and below, save and apply, do not touch the rest.

Then you need to open access to port 9100 from the local network. Network, Firewall, Traffic Rules.
Find the open ports on router. Enter any name in the first window, for example, Print Server, switch the second window to TCP in the third window, enter port 9100. Click add. Find this new entry in the table above.
There is some kind of glitch in the firmware and in order for it to work, you need to uncheck the "enable" button and click "save and apply", put a tick and click "save and apply" again. But without restarting the router, the rule still does not take effect.
Next to the same record, click "Edit", we bring to the form as in the picture:

Picture
Attached Image

Click "apply and save".

On the computer (s), the setting depends on the operating system, but on average the setting of the printer port should look like this:

Attached Image

If, after setting up the firewall, you did not forget to restart the router, then the printer should print from any device on the network.

Additional setup is needed for low-cost HP models; they need to be loaded by the brandy when the printer is turned on. How to organize it in OpenWRT, the network is painted many times.

Post has been editedartem2135468792580 - 27.06.18, 00:47

If you have a USB modem with Hilink firmware, then you can use the LEDs on the router.

Attached Image

Do not forget to save and apply changes.

The light emitting diode will light up when interface eth1 rises, and the light emitting diode @ will flash when traffic is going through the modem.

Post has been editedartem2135468792580 - 27.06.18, 00:47

Rep: (0)
Good evening! Such a question in LTE mode will the modem work with this type of router?

* masimka555 Announce the modem model and firmware version.
Mode depends on the modem. With hilink firmware, the modem looks like a router, everything is inside. It works for me.

The router is just not fast. LTE works for me 20 - 30 megabits. Such a mobile operator. And it seems like a router a little bit, a couple of megabits reduces the speed. The speed constantly jumps, so everything is purely visual. Maybe someone has 60 megabits and it will be noticeable. I have no such speed.

Post has been editedLeonidKoryakin - 28.03.16, 20:31

There is no modem yet, but I can’t buy the MTS 827f at the moment I’m working on the watch, but I tried to connect it to the router, and if I don’t find it difficult because I’m not able to write in detail about how to download the driver and whether the router can provide the Internet from the smartphone wifi or via PC to connect a smartphone or modem and connect to the router, if yes please write more details beforehand !!!

* masimka555
Do you mean to temporarily connect, what would the driver download? In the series and from a smartphone, you can WiFi. He works in routers and at the reception.
I tried it now. In the WiFi settings, switch from access point mode to client mode, click save apply, click scan, you will be shown all available WiFi networks, select the desired one, enter a password, connect and, as always, save the apply button.

It is for downloading additional components and you need the Internet at the configuration stage. You can go to someone who has wired internet. There business for 10 -15 minutes.

The modem is suitable, but if you do not alter it, then you need to download other drivers.

All questions are covered in detail in other OpenWRT topics. You can search the Internet for how this is done. No need to pay attention to what router is OpenWRT, it is the same everywhere. Here is one of the latest versions of Chaos Calmer.

You can also immediately download drivers from all types of modems, they do not interfere with each other.

Ask here what will not work.

Post has been editedLeonidKoryakin - 29.03.16, 10:32

Thank you very much! For the answers, when I get home I will change it! I understand how the driver packages the router itself finishes or do they need to be downloaded and installed on the router myself?

It downloads. There is a menu for this. But you need access to the Internet, this is the whole problem with a USB-GSM modem. Without a driver, the modem does not work, and without a modem there is no Internet. So you need to get the Internet or cable, or WiFi.

Rep: (3)
I have F @ ast 2804 V7, when trying to update the firmware via the web interface, it says "Error loading software file. The selected file contains an incorrect software image"

* Rus-d666,
I pushed 2804 v7 into my 2804 v5, everything worked.

If it is not flooded, then it is not necessary. You look again carefully at the name of your modem. You probably just 2804 v7 rev1. Information from Ineta's open spaces says that rev1 have a different processor that is absolutely incompatible with the rest of 2804 and 2704. And v7 is not even the firmware version, but the operator who distributed modems. My v5 was from Utel.

LeonidKoryakin @ 04/09/2016, 11:00*
You probably just 2804 v7 rev1

How to watch rev? It says F @ st 2804, V7 HW: 2704_1864

Post has been editedRus-d666 - 09.04.16, 10:47

* Rus-d666,
An exact copy of mine. rev1 is written directly on the label. Look at rev1 here.http://sagemcom.ru/item_83.htm

The main external difference is not in the case, they are in different cases, rev1 has one USB socket, and without this tag two, but rev1 has USB 3.0 (blue) and it looks like the firmware is better.

If you have two USB 2.0 sockets, you can try to first flash the factory firmware, but from another operator. Or download the image by reference. Suddenly beaten when downloading.

LeonidKoryakin @ 04/09/2016, 13:06*
An exact copy of mine. rev1 is written directly on the label. Look at rev1 here.http://sagemcom.ru/item_83.htm

The main external difference is not in the case, they are in different cases, rev1 has one USB socket, and without this tag two, but rev1 has USB 3.0 (blue) and it looks like the firmware is better.

If you have two USB 2.0 sockets, you can try to first flash the factory firmware, but from another operator. Or download the image by reference. Suddenly beaten when downloading.

I have two USB sockets. This kind ofhttp://sagemcom.ru/item_62.htm
What kind of image?
In general, can I run a 4g modem on it? modem megaphone 150-2

Post has been editedRus-d666 - 09.04.16, 11:20

Rus-d666 @ 04/09/2016, 11:16*
In general, can I run a 4g modem on it? modem megaphone 150-2

You can think. I am now sending this message through such a router and I am typing a Huawei E3372h.

I meant from my second post with Yandex disk. Maybe badly downloaded?

If it does not help, then search for a search for native firmware for your router. First, let's say it is altered to utel, if it was Rostelecom, and then to pour OpenWRT.

LeonidKoryakin @ 04/09/2016, 1:27 PM*
If it does not help, then search for a search for native firmware for your router. First, let's say it is altered to utel, if it was Rostelecom, and then to pour OpenWRT.

I can not find the utel firmware ((I now have firmware 6.54, tried 6.52, and with that and with this openwrt does not get up

Post has been editedRus-d666 - 09.04.16, 12:34

* Rus-d666,
It looks like the operator has locked up. I saw somewhere on the network sewing Tattelecom. Tatarstan or something. Just searched for Google. I had no problems with that. It is rare that routers are locked to an operator.

Try this onehttps://downloads.openwrt.org/barrier_breaker/14.07/brcm63xx/generic/openwrt-F%40ST2704V2-squashfs-cfe.bin

Inside, in the properties you can not see the name of the processor anywhere? My Broadcom BCM63281KFBG
But even if it is disassembled, then the radiator is glued on the chip there.

Later, the picture will lay out his board.

Post has been editedLeonidKoryakin - 09.04.16, 13:43

LeonidKoryakin @ 04/09/2016, 15:42*
Inside, in the properties you can not see the name of the processor anywhere?

I have a Broadcom bcm43217Tkmlg

Picture attached to your router.

Attached Image

Never from these Chinese do you know what to expect. And the name of the router alone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19 13:01