> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

DISCOVERY V8 | constantly off

Rep: (0)
Recently there was an advertisement for land rover pro characteristics coincide. Appearance is one to one, only 16,000 battery. Interested in firmware from him. Can anyone have it?

After flashing the device, there is no image. The backlight is on, the greeting melody is playing. All that could be found either does not sew the body at all, or after flashing it does not show signs of life. Are there any options? Initially, the client contacted due to numerous errors and application crashes. Hard Reset did not correct the situation, so he decided to sew. That is, the phone initially worked and there was an image and everything else.

Post has been editedfenix56 - 23.11.17, 13:33

fenix56 @ 11.23.17, 12:32*
After flashing the device, there is no image. The backlight is on, the greeting melody is playing. All that could be found either does not sew the body at all, or after flashing it does not show signs of life. Are there any options? Initially, the client contacted due to numerous errors and application crashes. Hard Reset did not correct the situation, so he decided to sew. That is, the phone initially worked and there was an image and everything else.

the same problem, if you find a solution, I would be grateful

Rep: (10)
* je4a21v , did you backup the drain ??? Perhaps you asked please from the "other option" of this device. Then it’s just impossible to flash, but porting is required! If the display is working, but there is no backup backup, try repackaging the kernel (boot.img) with the mali edit (in all boot files you look for mali and change to mali0 or mali), that is, if you have mali0 then mali0, and if mali is mali0 . Or just iterate over with firmware, and something will do.
And the best fight against errors (in case of hardware health) is to make a wipe cache from under recovery, from personal experience !! And lastly, I now have v8 mt6572m (1Ghz), oz 1gb and I ported cm12.1 (android 5.1.1) to it myself, this is to the point that you need to approach the matter with your head.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I requested the campaign with the wrong firmware. help restore the brick is now defined as mtk usb driver flasher error 4032

* CybFor, Did not find a solution, the device still lies, didn’t find anything?

Post has been editedfenix56 - 21.02.18, 15:29

Rep: (131)
* CybFor,
How are you repacking the core?

* cuvorovez58 , on the device through Apktool version 4.4 (they say that 4.6 also copes with our processor, but did not check it). And on the PC from under Windows, AndImgTool works fine (there were some errors in others), I haven’t found any scripts from Linux yet (because I haven’t really looked for it).
P.S .: addition to the previous post. The desired line is / dev / mali *, in the files ueventd.mt6572.rc or ueventd.rc. Not a fact that will help, but worth a try. If anything I want to lay out my libraries, but this is also not a 100% option, the phone doesn’t differ by phone.

Post has been editedCybFor - 24.02.18, 21:04
Reason for editing: Adding

Well, what about the firmware, is there anything working?

who put the firmware on it? I don’t understand why it doesn’t work, I’ve already tried a bunch of firmware, including the stock one from the factory, a black screen and everything, there is sound when turned on, the backlight is on, the vibro and the sensor also work, but there is no image at all, even in recovery, how to fix it?
set through the flash tool

Post has been editedEXE q AIM Proo - 02.04.18, 02:40

But in what format does the flash drive work on it, who knows? I understand this is the point

* EXE q AIM Proo , do not understand correctly. It's not about fs. If this were the case, then you would just not have a launch! And so you only the graph does not start. I repeat, 3 options: 1.but; 2. any; 3.but and any;
From the drain of the original, what is preserved?
P.S.: I have fs ext4 (internal flash fat), I heard that there are still ubifs.

* CybFor,
there’s probably just no boot, because I wanted to redo the memory, a lot of them I don’t know where is which boot, but what kind of? and where can I find it now?
The flash tool makes the eMMC format after formatting, is that not the point?

Post has been editedEXE q AIM Proo - 02.04.18, 18:00

* EXE q AIM Proo , in the flash, the format option should not be active! And you can turn it over so that then it will not just be restored! What was stock tailoring? If 4.4, then I can throw my own ones, but I won’t be able to boot (because stock for 30 km), unless your help repack under the same condition that the stock was 4.4 (that is, kernel 3.4.67)

* CybFor,
So I wanted to redo the boot, so that I could change the memory, but it did not work out with a simple update
there was a very crooked firmware 4.2 as declared, the firmware was supposedly updated, and in the settings, android 7.0 wrote, and 50GB of memory, although all this was not so
In fact, through the root it showed 4.4.2 kitkat, 1GB rum, 1GB ram, 2GB internal, 3.4.67 core, MTK6572 percent, Mali 400 videos

Who will throw the firmware?

But how many people put it this way through formatting and everything works? I didn’t even think about it, I used to sew myself on 3 devices, I took the stupidly ready firmware and installed it, I went in as a native, but here I tried a lot and not how

Post has been editedEXE q AIM Proo - 02.04.18, 19:05

* EXE q AIM Proo , lay out the boot. I'll try to help than I can. I did a backup of the drain but will not be able to share it yet. Now I am far from the PC where the stock is saved, and uploading the one that I have now 5.1 with an unstable 2g is not an option.
I heard from people that there were cases of brick during formatting, so from the start I set only the download, I see no reason to take risks.

* CybFor,
I don’t know where my boot is native, there are other currents and what kind of worker is unknown.
it didn’t work to load a single file at all, it was very crooked, I formatted it, I don’t know what to do, even there is no charge indicator, how is it? in which section is the system located?

with flash tula, what does it mean?

=============== Memory Detection Report ===============

Internal RAM:

Size = 0x00020000 (128KB)

External RAM:

Type = DRAM

Size = 0x20000000 (512MB / 4096Mb)

NAND Flash:

ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected!

EMMC:

EMMC_PART_BOOT1 Size = 0x0000000000200000 (2MB)
EMMC_PART_BOOT2 Size = 0x0000000000200000 (2MB)
EMMC_PART_RPMB Size = 0x0000000000200000 (2MB)
EMMC_PART_GP1 Size = 0x0000000000000000 (0MB)
EMMC_PART_GP2 Size = 0x0000000000000000 (0MB)
EMMC_PART_GP3 Size = 0x0000000000000000 (0MB)
EMMC_PART_GP4 Size = 0x0000000000000000 (0MB)
EMMC_PART_USER Size = 0x00000000E7000000 (3696MB)

============ RAM Test ============

============ NAND Test ============

SKIP! NAND Flash was not detected!

============ EMMC Test ============

Post has been editedEXE q AIM Proo - 02.04.18, 21:20

* EXE q AIM Proo , the system is located in the / system section. Offline charging works in the following way, in the boot in inti there is a rule for displaying the charge, it loads the binaries and binaries from the / system section to display the charge.
That is, for example, a wrong boot - there will be no display of charging, not correct binaries or libraries in the system partition - there will also be no charging.
What exactly?

Post has been editedCybFor - 02.04.18, 21:25

* CybFor,
kapets, and how can I collect all this now, there’s a bunch of files

NAND Flash:
ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected!

what it is?

Post has been editedEXE q AIM Proo - 02.04.18, 21:32

I heard there are programs, for installing rum on an external SD, who will throw work programs of this kind?
if I do so will it work at last?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 00:38