> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DISCOVERY V8 | constantly off
vladimirsok
Message#1
27.03.16, 18:04
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 57
Check in: 08.09.14
Honor 8X JSN-L21

I purchased a waterproof dust body LAND ROVER Discovery V8 on ALI.
Attached Image

Opening V8 4.0 '' screen waterproof phone 3G GPS MTK6572 dual-core 1.3 GHz 512 4 g 5-megapixel camera GPS dustproof mobile phone

The phone constantly turns off spontaneously. It turns on only by jerking the battery. I tried to change sims and operators - it does not help. Please tell me how you can cure this problem.
VVF12
Message#2
14.05.16, 21:06
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 14.05.16

Hello. A daughter gave LAND ROVER Discovery V8. I can not remove any extra applications: Movie Studio, E-mail, and all sorts of not needed by me. But most importantly, I don’t know how to turn off the loud melody when switching on and off. How to remove the sound of keystrokes. The camera is certainly weak, although they write 5 megapixes. But okay. I can not put the Navitel. ON HTC set-normal. Is it possible to somehow reflash it, so that more settings appear?
vladimirsok
Message#3
04.08.16, 20:42
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Honor 8X JSN-L21

try this firmwarehttp: //www.needrom.com...-4-4-4/#comment-248295I switched to it at the end of March, it works fine, I got a great Navitel and a few more navigators.
Akioshi
Message#4
13.09.16, 21:50
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 03.05.13
Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10

I got this phone. Everything is good, although the camera is of course rubbish, but it was not taken for that, but the battery is huge. But did not see the satellites jeepies. And it was not possible to enable debugging on YUSB.
As a result, I tried to flash the firmware from this topic with the regular receipt of a "brick". Fortunately, the preloader did not sew, so I was able to reflash the phone back. Used a modified flashtool from here:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d..lMod+fly-droid.org.zipand firmware from here:http: //forum.china-iph....8-t37777.html#p1410660
Naturally, as well as the author of the post, flew off. Just like him, I restored them: I installed kingoROOT, then through MTKFlashTool I changed my name to my relatives from the sticker. As a result of all these shamanism, GiPiEs started up. Which, actually, was what I needed. In summary, when updating the firmware in any case, we do not change the preloader.

--------------------
ainol novo 10 hero (dead), asus MeMO Pad FHD10 me302c, Cube u30gt
a.mogegov
Message#5
10.02.17, 21:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 29.01.17

After unsuccessful firmware Discovery V8 + (MT6582) became a full brick, not including anything including recovery. I would be grateful for help in solving the problem.
Glukoff1984
Message#6
14.02.17, 09:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 19.05.14
Philips Xenium W7555

all the best! The phone itself turned off and no longer responds, flash it? When connected to the PC, a new device is constantly detected and after 2 seconds it is turned off, and so endlessly, it is not possible to flash, who knows what? how to fight? the phone shows signs of life but ...
Glukoff1984
Message#7
14.02.17, 20:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Philips Xenium W7555

HELP PLEASE !!!!

The device is not flashed, it does not turn on, it gives an error in the Flash-head that the memory of the firmware and the memory of the device are different! Found in nete 2 firmware and both such help! Can you advise what is completely left to flash ???
Glukoff1984
Message#8
15.02.17, 19:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Philips Xenium W7555

Here is such a crap .... the theme is dead ....

Attached images
Attached Image
I go to the forest
Message#9
17.02.17, 16:23
Byvalich
[offline]

Messages 893
Check in: 20.12.15
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Glukoff1984 @ 15.02.17, 19:10*
Here is such a crap .... the theme is dead ....
The same nonsense was brought before NG. Knocked to all in a personal on Chaynafon, who noted the presence of a backup. One comrade helped, found a backup and flooded it on Yandex.Look heremy answer is there below.

Post has been editedI go to the forest - 17.02.17, 16:27
Glukoff1984
Message#10
19.02.17, 18:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Philips Xenium W7555

* I go to the forest
Good evening, nothing happens, basic errors like 2, I upload screenshots, the question is, when installing a scatter, all the checkboxes are set up somewhere but there isn’t any, do you need to put all the checkboxes? Should the battery be charged? I connect the phone, the computer does not detect it, for a second I pull out the battery, the phone is determined, I insert the battery (otherwise the phone will disconnect ...) and then these are the pictures. can be immediately diagnosed that the memory has died? or podomatsya more? turn on the cable directly to the motherboard, try another computer? cable? version of the USB flash drive? thanks for the answer!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedUncle - 20.02.17, 09:47
Reason for editing: Spoiler
Glukoff1984
Message#11
19.02.17, 18:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Philips Xenium W7555

* I go to the forest
until confused ....
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedUncle - 20.02.17, 09:48
Reason for editing: Spoiler
I go to the forest
Message#12
19.02.17, 22:38
Byvalich
[offline]

Messages 893
Check in: 20.12.15
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Glukoff1984 @ 19.02.17, 18:32*
Good evening, nothing happens, basic errors like 2, I upload screenshots, the question is, when installing a scatter, all the checkboxes are set up somewhere but there isn’t any, do you need to put all the checkboxes? Should the battery be charged? I connect the phone, the computer does not detect it, for a second I pull out the battery, the phone is determined, I insert the battery (otherwise the phone will disconnect ...) and then these are the pictures. can be immediately diagnosed that the memory has died? or podomatsya more? turn on the cable directly to the motherboard, try another computer? cable? version of the USB flash drive? thanks for the answer!

To be honest, all the details flew out of memory, lifted almost 2 months ago, and attempts at combinations without this backup were more than a hundred accurate, so there is a mess in my head, which is also gradually forgotten))
First I recommend shortening the path to the folder and excluding the Cyrillic alphabet. On the PC at that time was w7x64. It turned out to be stitched on SPFlashTool version 5.1452 (although it may work on the other), if the memory does not change the backup, first prepared in MTKdroidTools (read the posts of the user Df_LSD in the same topic on the tea-phone). It seems that the phone was connected without a battery after clicking the download button. As for the checkboxes - if you check, then the path to the corresponding file, which is registered in the scatter, must be registered, if there are not enough files, then copy it from another backup. More likely I can not tell you anything
Glukoff1984
Message#13
27.02.17, 19:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Philips Xenium W7555

nothing helped, the phone for parts ... bad Chinese shit ...
fatman2
Message#14
01.03.17, 14:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 15.01.13

I bought my son this phone, he successfully broke it. I ordered the case and the sensor on Ali, they came, I collected the phone, and I forgot the digital password successfully. In the recovery on "on" + "gr. +" Did not enter, "on" + "gr. -" also, on "on" + "gr. +" + "Gr. -" too. I decided that it should be crossed over. I downloaded, make backup - "why?", We sew right away
in short, got a corpse. A few days went through the firmware. It turns out there are versions of the phone with NAND memory, there is with EMMS. So you still can not pass. As a result, the phone rose firmwarehttp: //www.needrom.com...ad/discovery-jiekx-v8/
There is Android 4.4.2 in contrast to version 4.2.2, which is both on the box and on the website in the specifications, apparently in the box from the Discovery V8 was the V8 + phone
Root Kingroot is put, IMEI is restored, but there are two problems:
1. After locking the screen, the sensor stops working. From the moment of launch, there are no complaints, the main thing is not to let the phone extinguish the screen
2. The volume buttons do not work.
can anyone suggest? More certainly worried about the first problem.
Korss7
Message#15
18.03.17, 22:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 28.01.14
Nokia E5-00

The fact that the touch stops working after locking is a defective sensor. I have with Alcatel with somehow it was.
[email protected]
Message#16
18.04.17, 18:58
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1
Check in: 18.04.17

Also ordered such a device with Ali. The problem is that the connection is periodically lost and you have to reboot. When communicating with the seller, he asked for my account to return to him what he would change to another, but I did not. I used the week and put it in the box. The microphone is good, did not complain. Battery from 1 to 2 days, depending on how to use. Lies like new. Sell ​​anyone need. Perhaps the firmware will help, I myself do not shy about it.
IgmuWathogla
Message#17
23.04.17, 12:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
Check in: 07.12.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Someone will help the firmware for Discovery V8 Lunate LT52. 1GB / 8GB
vladimirsok
Message#18
04.06.17, 10:26
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Please tell me how you can make the redistribution of memory on this phone. Unfortunately, no one can properly explain. And the internal memory is too small and it is desirable to connect it with the memory of the phone.
VitalyaVos
Message#19
09.06.17, 16:03
Local
[online]

Messages 106
Check in: 09.10.15
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL

* Korss7,
How did you fix it? similar problem
miska333
Message#20
24.08.17, 23:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 06.11.12
Nokia 3

http: //forum.china-iph…i-bekap-t35660-60.html

new firmware from the factory. Answer # 72 in the link helped. All the others did not fit.

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:33