Ornaments TWRP and CWM Recovery | Discussion + order table

Rep: (67)
Ornaments TWRP and CWM Recovery

ClockworkMod recovery FAQ | Build TWRP recovery from source for Qualcomm platform | TWRP recovery FAQ | Section Rules

FAQon customization + source

Instructions for replacing the topic directly in TWRP itself

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• In this topic, a discussion of the ways of TWRP and CWM Recovery is being conducted, editing applications are allowed (only graphical changes).
  • Strictly prohibited questions on the work of recovery. We set them in profile topics. Such questions will be regarded as offtopic!
  • We describe all requests as completely as possible, we write concisely, so that everyone can understand what it is about.
    When composing a message, it is necessary to indicate the processor, the firmware version, whether a mod is already installed, wishes, attach files for editing, etc.
  • Be sure to attach the source recovery with the extension IMG!
    In the absence of the necessary files, the request will be denied.

• To fully understand your desires, fill your orders with screenshots.
  • It is forbidden to upload screenshots in BMP format.
  • Registration of messages with a request for modification is allowed only in accordance with the template.
    All non-template messages will be deleted without warning!
  • The topic is fully subject to the rules of the forum.
    Failure to comply is punishable.
  • For violation of paragraph 4.13 of the rules. "It is forbidden to raise the topic. Namely, the publication of messages aimed at only raising the topic on the list and at the same time not carrying a semantic load, for example:" really nobody knows? "Or" an! "."R / O 3 days, without warning!
  • Removed without warning:non-template bids; messages containing images outside the spoiler; any discussions.

General conditions and recommendations:

• Do not forget to upload recovery with the extensionimg
  • Patiently waiting for the execution of the application. Duplication of messages with requests for editing is prohibited by the Forum Rules.

Design templates for finished modification and editing recovery request
Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] For which device [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the brand / model
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description of changes
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Application template:

[CENTER] [size = 3] [b] [COLOR = crimson] Application for editing. [/ COLOR] [/ b] [/ size] [/ CENTER]
[B] Processor name and brand \ device model [/ B] - we indicate the exact model
[SPOILER = Wishes. What should be done:] VERY DETAILED DESCRIBE WHAT IT IS NECESSARY TO DO [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Screenshots:] OPTIONAL we indicate in the screenshots that we want to change [/ SPOILER]
[b] [color = "darkblue"] File: [/ color] [/ b] HERE POSSIBLE ALL NECESSARY FILES

Catalog of images / themes
CWM images
Motorola Atrix HD "qinara"

CWM MotoSpace

TWRP Themes / Images
Useful topics:
Useful
Remember: all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedwasherron - 23.01.19, 08:59
Reason for editing: P I E D O O R \ r \ nTheme in the style of Android P + Theme "TWRP Workshop" + amendments

Rep: (11)
* David_76 ,
Do I understand correctly, the root "/" system to create / TWRP / theme?
I just have TWRP folder is on the so-called sd-card. It is not removable. When making backup twrp, there appeared.
All of the phone's memory ~ 16GB is divided into 2 sections: the main and sd-card. 4GB and 12GB, respectively. (In analogy to the PC screw is divided into C and D drives).

Post has been editedmazai-66 - 06.01.17, 23:42

* David_76 ,
I created in the root folder / TWRP / theme where to put "ui.zip". Again, it does not work.

Posted on 06/01/2017, 23:44:

* TegraPony ,
The cap does not work transition (transition fault):
Catalog of images / themes ->Useful ->Instructions for editing the Android system resources.
PS .: In any case, the clientsavagemessiahzine.com. Later I will try with the company.

Post has been editedmazai-66 - 06.01.17, 23:47

* mazai-66
Everything works fine. Ubuntu 16.10, Opera
In order that-be need to add a background gained in line ui.xml<background type = "image" file = "background.png">

Post has been editedTegraPony - 07.01.17, 00:17

Rep: (119)
Prompt people who know how to change only the wallpaper on twrp?

* Mito od,
You can read more of what you want to change and version rekaveri?

* TegraPony ,
<background type = "image" file = "background.png">
In which place ui.xml insert a file?
So neither of which never happened.
PS .: As I understand it in the end we must add "/" before ">"
To line looked like this:
<background type = "image" file = "background.png" />
And so and so tried.

Post has been editedmazai-66 - 14.01.17, 21:26

Rep: (119)
* TegraPony
I wanted to change the screen saver on the initial rekaveri there saver under the AICP rum.
Rekaveri twrp 3.0.2.-28 is a modified rekaveri that looks like it is off. 3.0.2. Smart oneplus 3

* mazai-66
I'm sorry, I do not remember the account format, there is no opportunity to see, to be, like the other lines. Insert in the beginning, after strook with fonts and string to remove background color (below).
* Mito od,
Add a line, which is above the message, and add images background.png

Rep: (153)
Good afternoon, and there are themes for TWRP 2.8.7.1 480 x 800? With the Russian translation of that would be? C Russian translation figured out who can be able to help, I want to make what the background was like a cap on the screenshot Gray (only darker) and a cap is not much darker than that would stand out from fonaVrode how I can explain.
Attached Image

Attached fileui.zip(2.29 MB)

Post has been editedvarkanis - 24.01.17, 13:06
Reason for editing: added topic

Rep: (40)
* Onarion ,
Is it possible to translate this
Attached Image

* Andarer,
Version rekaveri?

* TegraPony ,
Recovery 3.0.2
Subject offrom this post

* Andarer,
Which translated file? If I'm not mistaken, in 3.x have standard Russian language.

* TegraPony ,
Yes, all right, but when nazhimaesh on the icon "themes" (Palette) - this opens it indicated in the screenshot.
That's actually a part of this and I ask to translate.

* Andarer,
Look ru.xml file inside rekaveri. I said, would lie exactly where, but access to the PC until you have. There looking untranslated strings, and overwrite.

* TegraPony ,
I do not know how to do. Therefore, I ask

* Andarer,
Give subject to zip, then I can do.

Rep: (1)
Good nochi.Podskazhite me how russify rekaveri 2.8.7.0 Xperia S.Fayl find out what to do with it? : Blink:

Rep: (159)
Andarer @ 09.02.17, 21:01*
Is it possible to translate this

If you set the theme of the post it is then easy to set up Russian select all. There's Russian translation of this topic is built.

Rep: (1)
* Onarion No not from his post!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 3:22