Ornaments TWRP and CWM Recovery | Discussion + order table

Rep: (67)
Ornaments TWRP and CWM Recovery

ClockworkMod recovery FAQ | Build TWRP recovery from source for Qualcomm platform | TWRP recovery FAQ | Section Rules

FAQon customization + source

Instructions for replacing the topic directly in TWRP itself

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• In this topic, a discussion of the ways of TWRP and CWM Recovery is being conducted, editing applications are allowed (only graphical changes).
  • Strictly prohibited questions on the work of recovery. We set them in profile topics. Such questions will be regarded as offtopic!
  • We describe all requests as completely as possible, we write concisely, so that everyone can understand what it is about.
    When composing a message, it is necessary to indicate the processor, the firmware version, whether a mod is already installed, wishes, attach files for editing, etc.
  • Be sure to attach the source recovery with the extension IMG!
    In the absence of the necessary files, the request will be denied.

• To fully understand your desires, fill your orders with screenshots.
  • It is forbidden to upload screenshots in BMP format.
  • Registration of messages with a request for modification is allowed only in accordance with the template.
    All non-template messages will be deleted without warning!
  • The topic is fully subject to the rules of the forum.
    Failure to comply is punishable.
  • For violation of paragraph 4.13 of the rules. "It is forbidden to raise the topic. Namely, the publication of messages aimed at only raising the topic on the list and at the same time not carrying a semantic load, for example:" really nobody knows? "Or" an! "."R / O 3 days, without warning!
  • Removed without warning:non-template bids; messages containing images outside the spoiler; any discussions.

General conditions and recommendations:

• Do not forget to upload recovery with the extensionimg
  • Patiently waiting for the execution of the application. Duplication of messages with requests for editing is prohibited by the Forum Rules.

Design templates for finished modification and editing recovery request
Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] For which device [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the brand / model
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description of changes
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Application template:

[CENTER] [size = 3] [b] [COLOR = crimson] Application for editing. [/ COLOR] [/ b] [/ size] [/ CENTER]
[B] Processor name and brand \ device model [/ B] - we indicate the exact model
[SPOILER = Wishes. What should be done:] VERY DETAILED DESCRIBE WHAT IT IS NECESSARY TO DO [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Screenshots:] OPTIONAL we indicate in the screenshots that we want to change [/ SPOILER]
[b] [color = "darkblue"] File: [/ color] [/ b] HERE POSSIBLE ALL NECESSARY FILES

Catalog of images / themes
CWM images
Motorola Atrix HD "qinara"

CWM MotoSpace

TWRP Themes / Images
Useful topics:
Useful
Remember: all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedwasherron - 23.01.19, 08:59
Reason for editing: P I E D O O R \ r \ nTheme in the style of Android P + Theme "TWRP Workshop" + amendments

* tihon330,
Done. Install as usual. Please unsubscribe about results.

Attached files

Attached filerecovery_234920.img(6.01 MB)

* sv198018,
Most of the available themes, should be no problem. Which version of TWRP?

Rep: (2)
For BQ 5020.Est topics?

* sv198018,
You did not understand me. For a device - I understand, please say rekaveri version.

Rep: (6)
Application for editing.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 \ Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
Wishes What should be done:
I found the method involves manually do the following steps:

1. We get the file /system/app/miuisystem/miuisystem.apk.
2. Unpack as a zip.
3. Open the file assets / device_features / kenzo.xml.
4. Find and delete the following (in the bottom of the file):
<item>uinput-gf</ item>
<item>uinput-fpc</ item>

5. Save the file again, we archive.
6. Rename the zip in the apk, apk send back to the phone in place.
7. Do not forget about the right (-rw-r - r--).

Is it possible to make these actions the script file is run under the TWRP zip that will automatically do these steps?

Respond better QMS
Thank you in advance.

Step by step method is painted here:

Rep: (10)
Good evening to all !!!! Translate the name of the buttons on the Russian, please tell me how to put the text of the buttons in the two lines?
TWRP 2.8.5.0 (480 * 800)

* bublak
Frankly, he asked this question. But to reduce the transfer line (that is, to use the word (s) that fit onto the button) is not found. According to the theory, need to pinpoint the coordinates of the top and bottom of the text, but there is a hemorrhoids with the center, that is, the text will most likely not in the center of the button (by eye seldom turns: blush:). In general, a more expensive cut the line, because I did not check the second method, and can kill portrait.xml ...

Rep: (10)
* TegraPony , Thank you for your reply, we will reduce time :)

Rep: (0)
I apologize for the long silence. I installed without any problems. But without the text.

Rep: (2)
and for Lenovo and 390 that may be something to do?
TWRP 2,5,0,0

* THERE.,
What do you mean "something"?

* tihon330,
Try again.

Attached files

Attached filerecovery_205614.img(6.01 MB)

Ok. I'm waiting.

* tihon330,
Try it, I put the same image.

It turned out the same thing that is without the font.

Rep: (4)
People, and what can be a problem when you do not ship logo on startup. the rest part of the white stripe all gray. In this case, all clearly in splash.xml

Rep: (1465)
* yunusalievfarhod,
TryAttached fileRePack_recovery-clockwork-6.0.5.1-kis3.zip(7.61 MB)

* yunusalievfarhod,
Well, at least it changed?

Rep: (11)
Good day!
I have the HTC One S ville with twrp 3.0.M5-0. I want to replace the background in twrp menu. All made according to the instructions. Unpacked. Add Files "background.png", to existing in ramdisc / twres / images: blush:
I packed in "ui.zip". On the sd-card into TWRP folder created folder "theme" and moved to "ui.zip" file.
The result: the background is not changed.
CHYADNT? o.O

Post has been editedmazai-66 - 04.01.17, 19:50

mazai-66 @ 01/04/17, 20:47*
On the sd-card into TWRP folder created folder "theme"

Not right, in the internal storage is necessary, that is, in the phone memory. : yes2:
yunusalievfarhod @ 03.01.17, 18:22*
yes but a little crooked, the image is stretched
And what do you want, what I would cut this picture? Then all would have been a single book: D
I have it easy instead of the phone's screen size.

Post has been editedDavid_76 - 06.01.17, 23:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 10:37