Microntek MTCD (RockChip PX3) Android 5.1.1 Headsets - Discussion | Car and Android device

Rep: (587)
Microntek (RockChip PX3) Android 5.1.1 Head Units - Discussion
MCU Versions: MTCD_XXXX_(there are many versions, not to list them all).

Discussion пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Discussion GU PX3 Android 5.1 | Discussion GU PX3 Android 7.1 | Modification of software and decorations | Hardware | Discussion GU Intel Sofia3g | Talk PG PX5 | Malaysk firmware |

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • All images must be removed under the spoiler ( Working with Images on the forum )
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
operating system Android 5.1.1
CPU Rockchip PX3 Cortex A9 Quad Core 1.6GHz * 4
Ram 1GB DDR3
Inner memory 16GB
Graphics coprocessor Mali-400 MP (OpenGL ES 2.0 support)
Capacitive touch screen (5 points)
Screen resolution 1024*600 / 800*480
Screen density 240 dpi
GPS receiver SIRF III
Radio ST-TDA7786 FM / AM
Frequency range :
FM 87.5-108MHz with 0.05MHz steps (EU) and 0.1MHz (US)
AM 522-1620KHz with 9KHz steps (EU) and 10KHz (US)
The number of memorized stations is 30 (FM 3 * 6, AM 2 * 6), RDS support
DVD decoder (optional) IC Sunplus 8202VGQ
1080p video resolution
Sound amplifier IC ST-TDA7388
9 band equalizer
Output power amplifier 4 * 45W
Built-in Bluetooth and WIFI adapters RTL 8723BU
USB modem support WCDMA, EVDO, TD-SCDMA
A2DP profile support
Synchronize contacts and search the phone book
Call recording
Built-in microphone, external support
Audio formats MP3, WMA, AAC, RM, FLAC, etc.
MPEG-1/2/4, H264, H263, VC1, RV, RMVB, DivX, Sorenson SparK, Spark, VP8, AVS Stream video formats, etc.
Support OBDII Bluetooth adapter connection
Mirror Link support
Support connecting USB DVR cameras (PC Standard)
AV camera support
Additional monitor support for passengers
Support remote control buttons on the steering wheel of a car
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

of the interface - here
viscera - here
mini review - here and here
an article in the magazine "Driving" - here
FAQ
AT: Can I use the local firmware to update devices with Android 4.x / 5.1.1 ofTHIS TOPICS?
A: No, get a brick.

AT:How to determine whether your GU is suitable for discussion in this topic?
Рћ: Settings - About the tablet - Version Info - The version of the chip. Must start withMTC D . And also see above specifications .
MTCC = MTCB and discussed in their topic!

AT:Where to buy the discussed device?
ABOUT:Here

AT:How to make the weather weather application work?
ABOUT:Change it

AT:What is the maximum amount of SD card?
A: Byethere is datathat 64. Maybe more.

AT:What is an MCU? How is it interconnected with the Android part?
A: In short: The MCU (Microcontroller Unit or, according to other sources, the Media Controller Unit) is a stand-alone computer, usually performed on a separate motherboard with its own processor, memory and programmable inputs and outputs. Peripherals — a radio receiver (radio tuner), a DVD player, a Bluetooth hands-free device, a low frequency amplifier, and others — are connected to the MCU. Another part of the head unit - the computer running the Android OS - interacts with the MCU, transmitting commands to it and receiving responses to them. More information about the MCU can be found.here(in English).
The work of the MCU on our GU

AT:How to upgrade MCU? Firmware?
ABOUT:MCU- download the file corresponding to your device (if you have KD - then KD, if JY - then JY, etc .; firmware MCUNOT INTERCHANGED !! ). Place the mcu.img file in the root of the GPS map (optional - empty maps). On some devices, you will need to rename mcu.img todmcu.img. Next 2 ways (the sequence is not important, you can simultaneously):
1) Go to Settings - About tablet and clickSystem update.The device will reboot into recovery mode and install the update.
2) Go to recovery mode and select the itemUpdate system / mcu from sdcard
Firmware- download any firmware from the header (they usually differ slightly in terms of the interface). Place the update.img file in the root of the GPS map (optional - empty maps). On some devices, you will need to rename update.img todupdate.img. Further 2 ways, see above.
Step-by-step instruction in picturesHERE

AT:How to reset the MCU to factory settings?
ABOUT:SoNot yet known.

AT:How to enter recovery mode?
A: Programmatically - dial in the terminal
su
reboot recovery

Hardware - seesummary postwith personal experience of the forum participants.

AT:How to change the application for navigation?
Рћ: Settings - GPS - GPS program options

AT:Does the radio have a sleep mode so that it does not turn off immediately after the ignition is turned off?
A: Yes, there is. From 30 seconds to 2 hours.

AT:How to change the boot logo?
About: Settings - Factory Settings - Car Logo

AT:When you try to enter the "Factory Settings" password is requested. What is he like?
Рћ: 126. On rare devices -3368eitherm123456either121212. If it does not fit - just contact the seller.

AT:How to get root-rights?
About: Kingo ROOT.Using a PC. Without PC.

AT:How to make a root from SuperSU?
Рћ: Get the root in the manner indicated above. Then delete KingoRoot and everything connected with it. Install the SuperSU application, go into it and update the binary file. Reboot.

AT:How to change the backlight buttons?
A: Check with the seller in advance whether it is possible. If possible, seehere.

AT:Is it possible to additionally install an antenna for receiving GLONASS?
A: It is possible, but meaningless byfor this reason

AT:How to turn off the screen?
ABOUT:hereandhere

AT:Can I use an analog camera as a DVR?
Oh no

AT:How to install Xposed Framework?
A: See insubject to modification.

AT:Why is my camera not working as a DVR?
A: Most likelyso.

AT:How to make friends with the standard BC Peugeot 308/408 with our GU?
ABOUT:Noorread here

AT:Is it possible to turn on the radio before loading the system on our GU, like on some others?
A: No, this feature is missing.Available on other platforms.

AT:How to remove the stock firmware of the radio using the terminal.
Рћ: Readhere

AT:Saved radio stations are reset, what should I do?
Рћ: In order not to be reset, it is necessary in the Factory settings - the Other tab - in the Power supply line by default - put the last state memory

AT:Can I use the Internet via Bluetooth?
Oh no

AT:What is the stability of 3G / 4G modems?
Рћ: Stability is zero, you will encounter a constant blade of the network, a hang-up state and other problems.

AT:If I transfer the modem to hilink mode, it will solve the problems of the modem blade?
A: Partially decides, in the hilink mode, some programs do not see the Internet, a feature of the hilink mode.

AT:What to do with the Internet on the radio? If 3G / 4G modems fall off and lose the network, in hilink mode, not all programs see the Internet?
A: Adequate and rational solution is to use any LTE / 3G / 4G WiFi router (SIM card).

AT:Stitched the android, something happened, now it does not load, hangs on the logo or falls out into the recovery, what should I do?
A: Take advantagerecovery instructions.

AT:Where to connect the front / rear camera?
Рћ: Connection example in the post -here. [/ url]

Useful
Firmware
Official

• Index.Disk - filling cloud service from kumarai .
    If you have firmware and want to share:
    For registered users - send the link to me inQMS
    For unregistered users - send a link to[email protected]
Temporarily not relevant
Custom

Discussed in topic -Modification of software and decorations
Modified MCU MTCD / MTCE firmware -here

twrp -theory here
Hardware (installation, rework, etc.)
Completed polls
Attached Image

Can't add a Google account? solutions to the problemhere

The radio tape recorder hung, it turned itself off, after the reset it does not turn on, did a reset until the factory settings no longer turn on, turn it on and it does not turn on, the backlight of the buttons is lit and the screen is black -read here.

Topics Curator: ........
ACTIVITY IN THE TOPIC

Help make the topic cleaner and better! If you think that the message:
useful clickAttached Imageuseless - clickAttached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or inQMS.

Post has been editedkumarai - 10.07.18, 16:21
Reason for editing: FAQ recovery instructions

Rep: (1)

Post has been editedkumarai - 10.05.16, 10:22

Rep: (2)
Good day! I have a device with Android 5.1.1. He has a TV, but the seller sent it to me without activation. I found its activation in the factory settings, but I don’t know what mode to choose. I wrote DTV. Help

Rep: (53)
Anyone interested posting a link to firmware 5.1.1
https: //drive.google.c...JvMXM/view? usp = sharing
https://mega.nz/#!94dmVaCY

Post has been editedAtef - 27.03.16, 23:47

Can anyone have a fresher firmware on MTCD KD
I have MTCD_KD_V1.27_1

Rep: (83)
* Atef
Newer is the Chinese shake ..)) until you have the newest all ..!

Rep: (45)
Friends who used GU with Android 4.4.4 and had experience using GU with Android 5.1.1, write down what are the fundamental differences, what is new, what has become more convenient or not convenient.
Are there significant differences subjectively, without going into details invisible to the user.

Does it make sense to envy and dream the owners of Android 4.4.4? ))

Judging by the instructions and the screenshots that we managed to see, no differences were noticed :) hence the question.

P.S. In the future, such information would not be bad to see in a hat :)

Post has been editedBADUK - 28.03.16, 13:33

IN SHAPE
While checking the cables, I made review photos:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedjust_bol - 04.08.16, 19:52
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (1056)
BADUK ​​@ 03/28/2016, 1:30 PM*
Judging by the instructions and the screenshots that we managed to see, no differences were noticed.
Well, how is it not noticed? The processor board is completely different, with a different connector, etc.

Rep: (72)
Judging by the viscera iron is different. Today I asked my Chinese a question and received the following answer "Hi friend,
We’re in the language of Shakespeare literally, “Hello friend,
Unfortunately, we still do not have version 5.0 files, we will have it in the near future, and then send to you; "I will wait.

Posted on 03/28/2016, 5:17 PM:

* Atef
Hide the pictures under the spoiler.

Posted on 03/28/2016, 5:18 PM:

* booroondook,
After turning up an Android 5.1, was it possible to bring the test subject back to life?

Post has been editedserega1505 - 28.03.16, 17:16

Rep: (83)
* booroondook,
the board is okay .. the gps infections are combined with the process ..))) .. but the MCU has got another one .... but the GL850 port is worth it - there will be no problems with the dumps ..
.. and well done - the Wi-Fi antenna was immediately brought outside ..

Post has been editedVovik51 - 28.03.16, 18:42

Rep: (1056)
Serega1505 @ 03/28/2016, 17:18*
After turning up an Android 5.1, was it possible to bring the test subject back to life?
I have a test subject with an OTG port and hardware buttons - so there are no problems with recovery. :)

* Vovik51,
Yes, only here until the touch screen falls off ... only the reset helps. Today they sent a new firmware .. it was sewn, it seemed to help .. it would have been great to solve the problem with a microphone then ..

Posted on 03/28/2016 19:34:

* serega1505
Edit already how to hide ..

In the cap, there are two firmware. What is the difference? My State University has the following rear view:
Attached Image

Post has been editedRomamn777 - 29.03.16, 01:45

Atef @ 03/29/2016, 3:04 PM*
Romamn777,
Hello! It looks the same from the back to me ... Was it a case I bought not at Zeniss? I can share the latest firmware from them

I boughthere.... the seller answers questions for a very long time. The device itself having a TV input does not have programs for viewing .... If you can tell me what settings you have .... and you also have one video input for a sub? And what is your firmware? I have: MCU version: MTCD_KD_V1.27_1 Feb 29 2016. If you have a newer version, can you drop it?

Atef @ 03/29/2016, 3:39 PM*
Romamn777,
Yes, I have the same MTCD_KD_V1.27_1, and how many outputs do you need for sub? And about what you have I will enter the output under the TV?

Well, under the sub I have two lines (right and left). When I bought a sub and then a simple tape recorder in an old car there were 2 ways out.

Romamn777 @ 03/29/2016, 01:43*
In the cap, there are two firmware. What is the difference? My State University has the following rear view:
Reduced by 90%

2755 x 3673 (3.1 MB)

Vidish antenna - near it writesDtv . And a little to the left is С”st vihod (the first black dart after the antenna) where he writes ATV . The seller himself assured that there is a TV - but there are no programs for watching TV.

And in the cap there is a photo with a program for listening to the IPOD. I have not it. : girl_cray:: girl_cray:: girl_cray: .... how to enable ipod and tv ???
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedkumarai - 29.03.16, 16:44

* Romamn777,
This is an input for an external microphone and not for a TV or sub. You have a white connector next to it, so there for sub and video input and output

Atef @ 03/29/2016, 16:37*
This is an input for an external microphone and not for a TV or sub.

Well ... then why does an ATV write there and what is this antenna for?
Well ... then why does an ATV write there and what is the antenna for?
Attached Image

Atef @ 03/29/2016, 16:37*
You have a white connector next to it, so there for sub and video input and output

This I know, but there is only one connector!
This I know, but there is only one connector!
Attached Image

* Romamn777,
Antenna for Wi-Fi, and you can write anything. I am telling you everything is the same as yours !! Ipod over usb

Post has been editedAtef - 29.03.16, 17:32

* kumarai,
Latest firmware from our Chinese friends
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

This firmware fixes problems with the Touch Screen.

Post has been editedAtef - 29.03.16, 18:18

* Romamn777,
Hello! Speakerphone not trying to use at home? Do you hear well?

Posted 03/30/2016 07:50:

* Romamn777,
You can do without a camera, there is a built-in screen shot .........

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:31