Pine64 - discussion | [SBC] 1.2 GHz 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 1-2 Mb

Rep: (979)
ODROID-N1 | ODROID-C2 | ODROID-C1 / C1 + / C0 | Orange pi | Banana pi | Raspberry pi

Attached Image
Pine64
1.2 GHz 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 1-2 Mb

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:

www.pine64.org

Post has been editedstp101 - 11.04.18, 01:16

Rep: (5)
Why not a good replacement for the Raspberry Pi or Odroid C? At the end of last year, the Pine A64 project was launched on Kickstarter, the authors of which call their brainchild the first 64-bit computer for $ 15 - PINE64. Its characteristics are significantly better than that of analogues. PINE64 developers equipped their device with an Allwinner 1.2 GHz 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 quad-core processor, 1 GB or 2 GB RAM, built-in WiFi and Bluetuth. All of this is priced at $ 15 for the younger model or $ 39 for the older.
Link

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlihancho - 20.03.16, 14:00

Rep: (0)
Yes, something is nobody ... I got this device, until I understood it. There is very little information in Russian (at least I have found little). Hope forsavagemessiahzine.comdiscussion will begin shortly.

Rep: (1)
Got it today. Android started without problems. One TV shouted at the Unsupported mode, the second worked norms. For experiments, I'll buy a flash drive for maybe more (only 4GB available), because the flash drive from the phone is pathetic))
In general, there is a lot of information on offsite, but everything is English. Tomorrow I will put a remix of wasps. Purpose of purchase - Supplement to Apple TV, because He turns the movie from the cloud only when the laptop is turned on (plex). So I want to remove the laptop from this chain. The submarine tv will remain for apple devices, the lump - for DLNA, for the telly is old, but it shows pictures.

Friends, how to install the OS card? I tried it through Phoenixcard and just copy the image to the card - the result is zero.

Through Phoenix or through win32 image writer.
Phoenix often swears. There were no problems through win32, I tried all the operating systems, I stopped at the remix. kodi works with a bang.

At the moment, one of the most common problems has touched me - the HDMI signal, only 1080 60hz, my main TV does not support it, you need either lower resolution or frequency, PINE does not allow to adjust these parameters yet, but they promise to fix it in the nearest firmware. Zhdems.

In Remix OS, the Internet on the wire works, the wifi-whistle is not yet.

Post has been editedLancaster - 11.05.16, 23:12

Just the other day I received this device with 2GB of memory, I was a little upset because I planned to replace rpi with Kodi on board, as I understood so far that a clean image with it is not expected. Especially not yet understood in connection with the lack of time, can someone tell me who it turned out to let the sound through hdmi and to maintain control from the TV remote?

The sound goes through HDMI without problems, there is no support for the console yet. And what prevents to put Kodi from the Play Market?

Rep: (5)
Nightmare04 @ 05/12/2016, 08:54*
Kodi on board, as I understand so far that a clean image with him is not expected.

Well, only because of the code to take - it's up to you. But it seems like a launcher can be installed under the android.
can someone tell me who it turned out to let the sound through hdmi

It goes well under android, at least in games and plex
to maintain control from the TV remote?

Hardware - like yes, no android, or not yet

I tried to reduce the resolution using sunxi, the resolution decreased, the TV set happily began to show a double picture)) Then during the play I chose the wrong mode and the TV set went out (and one and the second), after re-filling the image sunxi stopped installing (unable to locate package). Here I sit I shake Android from 05.05 (supposedly supports 720p).

Is there anyone from St. Petersburg who is going to order this stray? I offer a group, I will purchase a Wi-Fi module and a couple more Pribluds.

In Android from 05.05, 720p is really supported, so I managed to start on the old TV set. Now there are funded Kodi, torrent, SPB TV and every small things. The next stage is to start Wifi (I don’t have a native module), there is a Dlink whistle, but the system doesn’t react to it at all. They write that under the Remix Os the TP link 722 whistle started. We continue to play.
P.S. Through KODI today, on DLNA, I watched the 12GB file Mad Max - without hesitation. Online radio and TV - also no problem.

Post has been editedLancaster - 14.05.16, 23:29

Today came the parcel with the fee. Are you talking about android, which remix os or what else is there, can I link? :)

Rep: (2)
d [man] @ 05/17/2016, 20:02*
Today came the parcel with the fee. Are you talking about android, which remix os or what else is there, can I link?

http: //wiki.pine64.org...#Android_Image_Release

By the way from what to feed the board better? I tried to charge it off (5v 0,5a), I just got a black screen. Tomorrow I'll go for a normal power supply. Which is better to take?

According to the instructions on off. The site needs 5v 2A. My charger for the tablet works with a bang!

d [man] @ 05.17.2016, 17:02*
Today came the parcel with the fee. Are you talking about android, which remix os or what else is there, can I link?

Android that is 5.1.1 from 05052016http: //wiki.pine64.org...age_Release_20160505

The remix is ​​good, but I have a 720p TV set, and in a remix it will be only after 2 weeks (as promised). Without dancing, the resolution of 720p is supported only by this assembly so far, well, and ubunta (I did not manage to configure adequately).

PalkinTSK @ 05/17/2016, 19:19*
By the way from what to feed the board better? I tried to charge it off (5v 0,5a), I just got a black screen. Tomorrow I'll go for a normal power supply. Which is better to take?

I use the block from the iPad, the wire from the old nokia - everything flies. I think any 2A block will fit.

Post has been editedLancaster - 21.05.16, 00:04

Thanks for the links. At first I thought that the OS was being written to it from a bootable USB flash drive :)
I tried Ubuntu, but there is a single resolution of 1080p on my 32 "LG everything is extremely small, but it loads instantly, I remind you that I have a 1GB board. I didn’t like the fact that KODI unrealistically slows down, was very upset, put android, in principle, better than ubuntu, because there is a market, there are more settings for the display, but the same market crashes all the time, this is a jamb, at first I thought that it was the same because of the root version, but it wasn’t on the root version, I don’t have a special problem with it, put KODI , which here, unlike ubuntu does not slow down at all, set it up to IPTV, later, where the usb-sata adapter comes (I have not chosen it yet on ali) I’ll configure it for watching movies. I’m using the board as a TV, I installed a couple of IPTV programs. I didn’t install Remix OS, and so far there is no desire, because they write on the off site pine that A board with 1gb will lag it.
I noticed, by the way, that if you plug in something in 3.5 jack, turn off and turn on the board, the board outputs the sound via hdmi, and not via jack
About nutrition. My board works fine from a USB TV, I also tried to connect from 1.5A to the charger, the same works.
I liked that the webcam connected via USB works, although it distorts a bit of the image :)
Tell the program for remote control of android with android) just not a teamviewer. And is it possible to launch the same IPTV on a schedule like an alarm clock? )

Post has been editedd [man] - 22.05.16, 13:06

d [man] @ 05/22/2016, 1:04 PM*
I did not like Ubuntu that KODI is unrealistically slow

Yeah, just like ((

later, when the usb-sata adapter comes (I haven’t chosen ali yet), I’ll set it up for watching movies

I have a file server on the network, and even the heaviest files are fine with it (for me, the hardest>10gb)
Remix OS did not install, but for now there is no desire, because on the off-site pine they write that on the 1gb board it will lag

I also have 1GB, I put it - the flight is beautiful, I wait for the support of 720p

I noticed, by the way, that if you plug in something in 3.5 jack, turn off and turn on the board, the board outputs the sound via hdmi, and not via jack

I don’t get any sound through jack (((

Tell the program for remote control of android with android)

Remodroid - works, but it's crooked ...

There is still a problem - after some time the sound becomes distorted (direct distortion) for no apparent reason, you should switch the applications or just wait in silence - everything passes ((some kind of crap ... cable changed, did not help ((

Rep: (17)
Can this thing dynamically control its consumption?

Explain to me stupid how to shove Andrew in it: blush:

RSN7 @ 05/28/2016, 09:24*
Explain to me stupid how to shove Andrew in it

1) Take the image, link to android
tyts

2) You take a microsd (I took 32gb UHS support)

3) software for filling images: PhoenixCardtyts

4) we watch the instructiontyts

- choose the letter of our flash drive (do not accidentally format the four-thread other);
- select the image file (Img File) (you need to extract from the archive, the file will be img);
- click Format to Normal (if it does not succeed, try changing the USB input or reader, sometimes you just need to try a couple of times); I did not have errors through the USB-adapter, through the reader in the laptop - through time;
- press the BURN button and wait (if it ends with an error, repeat the required number of times);

We insert the USB flash drive into PINE and everything plows)

I do everything according to the instructions (the unit bought 2A, a flash drive 16 gigs) - As a result, the black screen: girl_cray:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 01:35