Dell Inspiron 13 7348 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 8.1 | 13.3 '' | Intel Pentium 3825U | 4GB RAM

Rep: (0)
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series
Windows 8.1 | 13.3 "| Touch Ultrabook Transformer
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
basic information
Brand: Dell.
Type of: 2 in 1 laptop.
CPU: IntelВ® PentiumВ®, Core в„ў i3 / i5 / i7 4-6th generations
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics.

Memory
ROM: Hybrid SSHD 500 + 8Gb / HDD 1Tb (SATA 6Gb / s, 5400 rpm); 128/256 SSD
RAM: 4 / 8GB (single channel, DDR3L 1600MHz, maximum 8GB).

Wireless network
Wi-Fi: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 / IntelВ® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 (802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, IntelВ® Wireless Display).
Bluetooth: 4.0.

Screen
The size : 13.3 inches
Resolution: HD (1366 x 768) / FHD (1920 x 1080).
Type of: Truelife LED-Backlit Touch Display with Wide Viewing Angle (IPS), ten-finger multi-touch.

Dimensions
Sizes (LxWxD), mm: 330.12x222x19.41.
Weight: 1.66 kg.

General information
Ports: USB 3.0 x2 (one USB 3.0 with PowerShare technology support), USB 2.0 x1, HDMI 1.4a, combo audio 3.5 mm, card reader SD / MMC, passive pen.
Power adapter: 65W AC.
Battery: built-in 3-cell battery, 43 Wh
Battery life: until 9 o'clock.
Body: Soft touch plastic, backlit keyboard (2 degrees of brightness).
Camera: front, 1.3 MP (HD 720p, dual directional microphones).
Office 365 (1 month trial period).
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful information
Drivers
Drivers and software onofficial website

Post has been editedlunahod2013 - 17.04.16, 21:42

Rep: (32)
There is a sound that does not please something.

There is a sound that does not please something.

Well, the sound in laptops, especially in those, is not the best. IMHO

Rep: (107)
Took mine on Wednesday. First impressions - bolshevat, heavy ... in comparison with sheet A4 on which to aim for size. : lol:
Then he twisted it, turned it, poked it on the screen - a cool toy! For complete happiness, I would still, as I wrote* zeqc network card, HDD indicator, more brightness and resolution, well, Scroll Lock indicator to display layout in the Line. : rolleyes:
While Windu has not even activated, I get used to the new product. Then I want to try Win10 and compare. By advice* alexnasa prepared a recovery disk to factory settings. Hence the questions:
When recovering from a flash drive, all partitions are restored as from the factory? Recover including? And where are there so many from ?! I put Vin 8.1 sl on the virtual machine - there are 2 sections, add the recovery - three, but not five! What does the rest contain?
To release a flash drive with backup, is it enough to copy the files to the computer or do you need to create an image of a flash drive (dd)? Somewhere I saw that to boot using UEFI it is not necessary to make the media bootable, just copy the files. This is true?

Another question for use. In what mode (laptop, tablet, tent) is the device used by our forum users? How tenacious are hinges and cables? I plan to use it mainly in the form of a tablet (kino-kino-pictures), and when using the office, Ghimp, virtual machines - laptop mode. Carrying a laptop in a closed state. How long will the trains survive?

Lunahod2013 @ 04/18/2016, 18:47*
Here is the theme for Dell Inspiron 13.3 inch

Screen characteristics
Attached Image

Something really sad from such a resolution of 13 inches. : no:

Lbif @ 04/18/2016, 16:32*
Something really sad from such a resolution of 13 inches.

Well, I had such permission at 15, there were norms. at 13 I think it will be better) until I got my own, I have not arrived yet.
Lbif @ 04/18/2016, 16:32*
Another question for use.

with answers it will be a little tight, few people have seen the topic :)
finally got mine) while the flight is normal)

Rep: (6)
Good day to all. I post backup drivers for the i3-6200U processor, 4G RAM.
https: //www.dropbox.co...69lKyfZHYtNb0NKUa? dl = 0

Rep: (3)
I have an i5-5200 / 4G / 1366x768 configuration. I bought it in March 2015. A year and a half, the flight is normal, I use a laptop, tablet, stationary device in the modes (the cover is closed, an external monitor, keyboard, mouse are connected). Windows preinstalled 8.1 x64 SL, recently updated to 10. The memory immediately replaced with 8GB, it became noticeably faster to work. About a year ago, the USB 2.0 connector fell off, which is on the right, it just stopped working, scored, it’s not critical for me. There were no problems with hinges and cables. There were a couple of times glitches with the touch at the very beginning, there were spontaneous multiple operations on the entire surface of the screen, then they disappeared and were no longer disturbed. The battery lasts about 5 hours. In general, there are no complaints about the laptop, the performance is not bad, all the rules for the screen and sound. The plans put SSD or SSHD.

By the way, in my topic title, in my opinion, the percent "Intel Pentium 3825U up to 1.90GHz" is incorrectly indicated. In the model 7348, as far as I know, they put only i3 / i5 / i7.

-AZM- @ 10.25.2016, 07:58*
By the way, in my topic title, in my opinion, the percent "Intel Pentium 3825U up to 1.90GHz" is incorrectly indicated. In the model 7348, as far as I know, they put only i3 / i5 / i7.

then you don’t know everything :) I have 7348 and it costs a stump

Rep: (3)
* lunahod2013
Yes exactly. On the site there is no reason why, but in the Amazon / Ibei found with hemp.

Post has been edited-AZM- - 01.11.16, 12:34

Rep: (1)
Guys, advise which is better to put SSD and RAM for Dell 13 5368
he is on i3, now there is a miserable Toshiba HDD (brake) and RAM bar Sk Hynix

I don’t understand how such a disgusting HDD could be put into a computer.

* rajevskiii , Any bet.

Rep: (22)
Hello
A month ago, I purchased Inspirion 13 7359, 8 GB of RAM, i7, 256 ssd.
and ran into some kind of incomprehensible bug - I turn on sleep mode in the laptop and when I wake up on the whole screen I watch
vertical multi-colored stripes .. Then the screen goes blank after a minute, I immediately wake it up and everything is ok .. a splash screen and the slightest hint of a glitch ..
If you just restart or turn off the laptop, then everything is ok, nothing is buggy ..
Tell me what could be the problem?
Windows 10

Post has been edited0 dandelion - 04.12.17, 19:41

Rep: (507)
* 0 Dandelion Photos / videos are welcome.
Indirectly, it looks like a glitch of firewood of a video player.

* peligroso
screen
Attached Image

this is after waking up the sleep mode, then the screen goes blank and a new waking up is all normal

Rep: (507)
* 0 Dandelion those. if you play with the lid in the direction of different tilt without sleep, is everything normal? If yes, then I am inclined to firewood.

Peligroso @ 12/05/17, 3:17 PM*
if you play with the lid in the direction of different tilt without sleep, is everything normal?
yes, all the rules .. only sleep mode gives such a glitch ..

People, such a problem.

There is a Dell Inspiron 15 5577 laptop (I know that the topic is a different series, but mine has the same Wi-Fi adapter: Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165). The essence of the problem: after some time of inactivity on the Internet, the network speed drops to almost zero. After turning off / on Wi-Fi and then connecting to the point, everything is fine. But I'm already tired of juggling it.

Actions taken:
Driver rollback to the old version.
Reverse installation from the Dell website (factory driver).
Update from Intel to the latest driver.
Busting and dancing with the settings in the device properties.
Numerous laptop reboots.
I took off the checkmark in power management right away - it also doesn’t roll.

True interesting fact. The chef before this shamanized something with a router, transferred it to 5GHz mode. But there is hardly anything wrong with the router, because we have a lot of machines at work connecting via Wi-Fi, and I have only one problem. Before and at first everything seemed to be normal. Only now such a gimp. What can be done, maybe in Windows, what tinctures for hibernation are (by the way, there is Windows 10 Home). Reinstall is not a hunt, for a working laptop.

* Nerve_13 , I would try with another router. The problem really could be in it ..
Ps a year has passed, maybe not relevant))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 17:07