Jumper EZpad 5s Flagship - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 11.6 '' | Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 1.44GHz | 4GB

Rep: (1)

Jumper EZpad 5s Flagship 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC

Windows 10 | 11.6-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1920 Г— 1080 "| Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 | 4Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Jumper EZpad 5s Flagship 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC 11.6 inch IPS Screen Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Bluetooth 4.0 HDMI

A little-known Chinese company Jumper introduced an affordable EZpad 5S tablet computer running the Wind operating system A little-known Chinese company Jumper introduced an affordable EZpad 5S tablet computer running the Windows 10 operating system. Traditionally, such devices come with a plug-in keyboard that lets you use the tablet in as a full-fledged laptop for simple tasks, such as typing, working with e-mail and more.

Jumper EZpad 5S is equipped with an 11.6-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1920 Г— 1080 pixels, an Intel processor, 4 GB of RAM, a microSD card slot, stereo speakers and a battery capacity of 8,500 mAh. From the connectors there is a headphone output, HDMI, one USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0. At the back of the tablet you can find a hinged stand, like in Microsoft's.Pro 10 Surface Pro. Traditionally for such devices, a plug-in keyboard is supplied that allows you to use the tablet as a full laptop for simple tasks such as typing, working with e-mail and other things.

Jumper EZpad 5S is equipped with a 11.6-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1920 Г— 1080 pixels, an Intel processor, 4 GB of RAM, a slot for microSD memory cards, stereo speakers and a battery with a capacity of 8,500 mAh. From the connectors there is a headphone jack, HDMI, one USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0. Behind the tablet, you can find a folding stand, as in Surface Pro from Microsoft.

Jumper EZpad 5s Flagship
This is a vivid touch screen. Quad-core processor and apps. It can be easily connected to your TV or smartphone.

Microsoft Windows 10 OS
Windows 10 brings you the pop up menu.
Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz, Up to 1.84GHz
Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology
Intel HD Graphic Gen8 GPU
On-processor graphics and video gaming. Optimized to use less power
11.6 inch IPS Touch Screen with 1920 x 1080 Resolution
It makes it easy to make your own screen.
4GB RAM for Advanced Multitasking
There are no problems with this program.
64GB eMMC ROM Storage Capacity
Provides room to pictures, videos, music and more
TF Card Expansion
Accepts compatible cards up to 128GB (not included) for easy expansion
HDMI Output Expands Your Viewing Options
See the big picture.
Dual Cameras for Photos and Face-to-Face Chat

2.0MP front camera and 5.0MP rear camera
Bluetooth 4.0 Interface Syncs with Compatible Devices
Bluetooth wireless enabled wireless phone
Optional Version: With Keyboard Version, Without Keyboard Version
additional information
Specifications
Basic Information
Brand: Jumper
Type: Ultrabook
CPU Brand: Intel
CPU: Cherry Trail Z8300
GPU: Intel HD Graphic (Gen8)
Core: 1.44GHz, Quad Core
Optional Version: With Keyboard Version, Without Keyboard Version
Storage
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB
External memory: TF card up to 128GB (not included)
Network
Support Network: WiFi
WIFI: 802.11b / g / n wireless internet
Bluetooth: Yes
Display
Screen type: Capacitive, IPS
Screen size: 11.6 inch
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
Camera
Camera type: Dual cameras (one front one back)
Back camera: 5.0MP
Front camera: 2.0MP
Connectivity
TF card slot: Yes
USB Host: Yes (2 x USB 2.0 Host), Yes (USB 3.0)
Mini HDMI: Yes
3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
DC Jack: Yes
Docking Interface: Support
General
Battery Capacity (mAh): 3.8V / 8500mAh
AC adapter: 100-240V 5V 3A
G-sensor: Supported
Youtube: Supported
Speaker: Supported
MIC: Supported
Media formats
Picture format: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG
Music format: MP3, WAV, WMA
Video format: 1080P, 4K (4096 x 2160 px), MP4
MS Office format: Excel, PPT, Word
E-book format: PDF, PowerPoint, TXT, Word
Languages
Language: Windows OS
Additional Features
Additional Features: Bluetooth, Browser, Gravity Sensing System, HDMI, MP3, MP4, Wi-Fi
Dimensions
Product size: 29.95 x 18.58 x 1.05 cm / 11.79 x 7.31 x 0.41 inches
Package size: 44.00 x 25.00 x 7.00 cm / 17.32 x 9.84 x 2.76 inches
Product weight: 0.927 kg
Package weight: 1.770 kg
Package Contents
Tablet PC: 1
Charger: 1
Keyboard: 1

The Chinese manufacturer "Jumper" is not a newcomer to the Tablet industry, in fact, they have been silent for quite some time. Personally, the last time I heard the brand was with a jumper EZpad 4s, tablets based on BayTrail. Is this a comeback? more likely, and is one of the first to touch the Surface Pro's similarity to the category, although the Chuwi Hi12 did it with the same aspect ratio that the 5S EZpad was the first to completely copy the Surface Pro tablet design, including the keyboard layout and the stand. Judging by the photographs of the earlier, it looks like a carbon copy.

Modest characteristics

From a hardware point of view, the similarity ends there, it is equipped with an Intel Atom Cherry Trail X5-8300 Quad Core processor and 4 GB of LPDDR3 RAM, you will find the same specifications on most tablets on the market now. Therefore, the hardware is wise, it is nothing new to offer. It would make a better impact if it came with an Intel Core M instead of an Atom, which is decent, but always leaves you wanting more.

So, what will you expect from 5c ezpad? "I got the impression"

Firstly, the performance will be decent, but nothing impressive, and secondly, basically, that you get this Surface Pro Shell. Another thing is the keyboard is optional, and unfortunately the price is a little steeper than I expected. Without a keyboard, this is just another Cherry Trail Tablet, but with a tablet, it resembles the surface of a Pro. Since the hardware is in question, what might the edge of the tablet from the rest or even the Chuwi Hi12 have, cheaper and more affordable prices.

Jumper ezpad 5s flagship photo
You can also compare this tablet for similar tablets here: Tablet Guide

Basic Jumper EZpad 5s Flagship:

Surface Pro design, with the same stand and Keyboard Layout