> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Rutracker free | Client for root-tracker with integrated proxy

Rep: (15)
Rutracker free
Version: 9.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:03.06.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Allows you to go into the root tracker and share magnet links

Description:
The program is designed to show you exactly the same root-tracker as the web browser - only without the provider blocking. To bypass blocking, google compression proxy is used - that is, your traffic is filtered through HTTPS by Google servers.
Further, being on any page of the torrent description, you can share the magnet link from there anywhere.
The application also blocks ads and slightly adapts the display style so that you will not be painfully hurt when a bunch of ads hang your device.

Unfortunately, it’s not yet possible to put it on google play - Google gives a bluff, for the reason that the application "impersonates" something else, then says that it does nothing ...

You can figure out all the interesting technical details in my post on HabrГ©:https://habrahabr.ru/post/279267/

You can view the source code and participate in the project here:
https://github.com/jehy/rutracker-free/

Latest releases can be downloaded and installed from here:
https://github.com/jehy/rutracker-free/releases/

The program is able to check for updates itself and redirect to their installation. If Google has mercy, then you can then upgrade directly from Google Play.
As for compatibility, I checked Android 5 and 6, in theory I also did it to work on 4.

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Jehy
Homepage: http://jehy.ru

Download:
Version: 9.2.0 Rutracker free (jehy)
Version: 9.0.10 Rutracker free (Post jehy # 57053555)
Download APK

Past versions
Version: 9.0.9 Rutracker free (Post jehy # 57046203)
version: 5 Attached fileapp-release.apk (1.28 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 03.06.19, 11:32
Reason for editing: Update: new version 9.2.0 Rutracker free, the header is updated

Rep: (267)
- But it’s much easier to go to the rutreker through XXX (for example, simply turning on the traffic saving on the phone or in the browser).
- Yes.

Unfortunately, it's not that simple at all ... My provider blocks Google traffic as well. It would be great to add alternative proxies.

Post has been editedsabotage - 18.03.16, 04:38

Unfortunately, it's not that simple at all ... My provider blocks Google traffic as well. It would be great to add alternative proxies.

Hooray, a lively human response with needs:)
And what works for you? Maybe turbo opera mode? I have not checked it yet, but I suppose that I can also use it.

Rep: (267)
* jehy, Opera plows. It would be great to make her a proxy here.

It has not happened yet, but there are plans. With the opera, it was not so easy. But there are few other options - there are no normal free proxy servers, and it is unethical to drive traffic with possible passwords through your own server :)

Rep: (417)
Sabotage @ 03/18/16, 04:38*
My provider also blocks Google traffic.

Try OpenVPN Connect with EasyOvnp- plugin, even in Crimea it works.

Rep: (19)
Is it possible when adding magnet links not to add extra text and leave only the link? Unnecessary text interferes with the torrent client. For example, ttorrent swears, you have to save the link in notes, edit it, and only then feed the torrent. Zelo uncomfortable

Post has been editedaerohead - 09.04.16, 08:47

Rep: (5)
I go to the tracker tab, I click the "all available" option, the application closes with an error. Android 4.2.2 Cyan 10

Rep: (114)
Lenovo K910 Android 4.4 - walks through the site without crashes, I haven’t checked it further :)

There is not enough button "Exit" in the application - by "back" it goes through all the previously opened pages. And it would be nice to see the download progress indicator - to understand whether the application is hanging or not :)

Post has been editedGlider_m - 18.04.16, 12:44

Alas, the google compression proxy no longer allows through authorization - apparently, the Roskomnadzor has reached them. But browsing anonymously is still possible.

Rep: (4)
When you try to log in, the application stupidly crashes. I tried the previous version and the last result is the same. I tried to update, install separately, removed apk. from different sources, result = 0. Is there any solution? Thanks for the future answer.

Post has been editedKarmiel - 22.08.16, 09:32

I plan to remake the application so that the login works in it, but for this you will probably have to switch to TOR - which is not such a trivial task.
If the hands reach, it will be possible to debug errors, but for the time being it does not make much sense to support a half-working solution: \

The program is updated and now fully works through Thor. I did not realize how to update in the header, the latest release can be downloaded here:https://github.com/jeh…r-free/releases/latest

Rep: (6)
Good day!
And on the Android TV go? Endroid - 5.0.1

And on the Android TV go? Android 5.0.1

Yes, it should. Theoretically supports Android API 16+ (that is, 4.1+). Just download the link in the first or penultimate message, and not the attached apk.

Post has been editedjehy - 21.10.16, 12:20

Rep: (6)
Thank! I'll try.

Rep: (51)
When you start the application, after starting tor, you get this:
Attached Image

What is it for?

Post has been editedBuGaGa_MsK - 24.10.16, 21:52

When you start the application, after starting tor, you get this

Are you using the latest version - 9.0.2?
Interesting. For some reason the domain was not resolved. Try to restart a couple of times - it can find another output server if the current rutreker is unavailable.

Rep: (51)
* jehy,
The latest version, several times reinstalled and restarted. Is Adguard on the phone, maybe because of it?

Upd. Adguard has disabled. All the same the same.

Post has been editedBuGaGa_MsK - 27.10.16, 15:36

Rep: (30)
The thing is amazing, there are simply no analogs, thank you so much :) Unfortunately, it does not work on Cyanogenmod 14, and it may be better to copy only the magnet link to the clipboard, and then to add to the torrent client, you have to delete extra text each time. But even so awesome!

The thing is amazing, there are simply no analogs, thank you so much :) Unfortunately, it does not work on Cyanogenmod 14, and it may be better to copy only the magnet link to the clipboard, and then to add to the torrent client, you have to delete extra text each time. But even so awesome!

Thanks for the feedback! If you drop logs from Cyanogenmod, then I can try to make it work. The ability to copy only the links is in the plans :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.07.19, 22:28