> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Sakura Swim Club | [IPhone], [iPad] Visual novel

Rep: (513)
Sakura swim club
Version: 1.0.1
Catalog: Quests

Last update of the game in the header:30.03.2016

Attached Image
More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Port of visual novel from PC

Description:
The main hero of this miracle is Qaeda, a regular high school student. Due to family circumstances, he is transferred to a new school, on the first day he meets two adorable creatures from a swimming circle. Dark times came for the circle, but Qaeda set out to change everything for the better.

Tongue: English
Compatibility: iOS 6.0 or later required.
Port Author: HoRRicH

Download:
Russian version (without Russian menu) IndexDisk
English Index.Disk

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 01.10.16, 16:42

Rep: (187)
HoRRicH @ 10/01/2016, 16:37*
* VoB [in,
If you still make your translation, I'll be ready to use it if that :)

Thank you, but why do double work?)) Everyone is happy and this is important :)

Rep: (1443)
* VoB [in,
Well, if it is possible to rewrite the menu into Russian, then it would not hurt. :)

Rep: (15)
That's right, the menu is still English: happy:

* SemenPersunov,
Well, what kind of crack is the menu. It usually goes in textures and in separate scripts :)

Rep: (187)
HoRRicH @ 10/01/2016, 23:44*
Well, if there is an opportunity to rewrite the menu in Russian, it would not hurt

Now I will look and unsubscribe in the evening about the results :)

Rep: (1)
Good evening. I could not launch a single game from the Sakura series (both Russian and English versions) on my Ipad Air (iOS 7.1.2). Do not know what could be the problem? Other short stories (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Yousei, Jisei, etc.) are launched without problems.

* Eternior,
It’s hard to say, there’s nothing for me to check. What did they put it through? I would advise you to try Tongbu for PC, I don’t know why, but in it the applications were installed correctly

Tried through Tongbu - same result. Before that, I installed it using iTools. All games are installed, but crash after the initial splash screen.

* Eternior,
Well then, from which repository appsync is installed?

* HoRRicH, Worth AppSync Unified v10.5.6-1 from appaddict.org

Post has been editedEternior - 21.11.16, 13:40

* Eternior,
try from cydia.angelxwind.net. Everything should work with it, at least on 8.3 / 9.0.2 everything works fine

* HoRRicH,
Yes, I already tried. And many other versions from different repos, but unfortunately nothing came of it. Okay, apparently it’s not my fate to play this series of games. Thanks for the help.

Post has been editedEternior - 21.11.16, 14:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 10:59 a.m.