Bluedio Bluetooth headset - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (340)
Bluedio bluetooth headset - Discussion
Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H +
Official site | Discussion пїЅ
Description
  • Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H + Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Stereo Headphones Headset Built-in Microphone / Micro-SD Music / FM Radio
    After extensive research, Bluedio found that modern headphones on the market have many common defects, such as serious noise, flat sound, stifling appearance, etc. For these reasons, after 3 years of research and development, Bluedio developed the Bluedio turbine.
  • Hurricane H + Headset.
    The Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H + headset is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows, and only the 40 mm sound and image defects that occur when the sound is delayed are not synchronized when watching a movie. The headset Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H + is equipped with a built-in microphone, micro-SD music and FM radio.
  • Cult powerful bass resonance
    The 57-mm ultra-large dynamic drivers, the turbine-style casing and the iconic bluedio shock low-frequency shock make it possible to feel deep bass resonance for superior sound quality.
  • Super long control and call with Bluetooth 4.1
    Thanks to the robust high-speed CPU of the Bluetooth 4.1 operating system, the Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H + boasts a long operating time: 40 hours of music, 45 hours of talk time and 1625 hours (approximately 67 days) in standby mode. Acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression reduce ambient noise during a call.
  • Individual functions
    Audio Sharing allows you to connect to another H + headset via an audio cable and share music with friends (* it is recommended to use headphones with a resistance of 32 ohms or higher ). At the same time, connect two Bluetooth devices, without any problems, connect to the phone and tablet and listen to music as you like!
  • Comfort
    Specially selected soft ear headphones and artificial protein skin imitating human skin texture provide long-lasting comfort.
  • Convenience
    Just plug in the audio cable (sold separately) and listen to your favorite music. Hurricane H + also has voice prompts in 4 languages ​​(English, French, Spanish and Chinese).
Device characteristics
  • Drivers : 57mm speaker x 2
  • Converter type : speaker
  • Bluetooth version : V4.1
  • Frequency range : 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
  • Working distance : up to 10 m (free space)
  • Bluetooth profiles : A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP.
  • Resistance : 16О©
  • Frequency response : 20 Hz-20 kHz
  • Sensitivity : 110 dB
  • Distortion : <0.1% (SOI)
  • Music play time : up to 40 hours
  • Talk time : up to 45 hours
  • MP3 play time : up to 15 hours
  • FM play time : up to 15 hours
  • Waiting time : up to 1625 hours
  • Charging time : about 2 hours
  • Working temperature : -10 to 50 В° C
Useful
Reviews
Photos from inside the headphones

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPicture
under the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (30)
* TonyMontana51 So stop and time playing music they are turned off? Just for example, if they are for a while without moving, it goes into standby mode, I, too, sometimes headphones seem to lose the connection if a long time nothing on them is not displayed. It's one thing if while talking or listening to music going on. Another thing is if they are connected and do nothing, then yes, they will periodically fall asleep and again seek contact.

Rep: (0)
* orion5130 , The ear cups are not put large family, appeared low frequencies with them

* Demonmonchara , * Demonmonchara , About the standby I know). The balance is: this morning's ears started chatting power On, device connected (connected to the pipe without problems) and immediately power off. And so for about an hour (I have bluetooth off on the phone.) .Because op and stopped after a few hours again spontaneously on-off several raz.posle this already half-day silent. Night can also be switched at any time, waste time chattering 5 minutes and stop, or may work 1 hour. At that time, when the ears themselves on-off I can not control them, and when they are calm, I can use them on and no problem with any device. There you have it is the third day I am not an audiophile and have them all arranged, I took more of the normal thought skidonu excellent acquisition. It was not there))

* TonyMontana51 It may be somewhere in the wire room? In any case, like a marriage. Try to connect to the office representative in the VC to explain the problem and ask for a replacement.

Rep: (1)
bluedio t7 plus how to reset? Bluetooth is not included ..

Rep: (15)
Guys, just bought Bluedio t2s. Ears lot of pressure, there is a feeling that if you put them on the contrary, it is much more convenient sitting. It can be difficult and I change places the cup? possible to replace them ambushury long - 9 cm?

Rep: (20)
* Dwitty I think here wrote that the reset only through the branch line wires from the battery: blush:

Znayushy people tell me .... There were headphones T3 + one ear and died 2 years later. Now Ishu replacement. It was T6 garbage. The design of plastic, break. I Tried T4. Not comfortable and as T6 very little bass. Can someone advise something like T3 for bass? Not necessarily Bluedio. Thank you to those who can help.

Post has been editedstich123456 - 18.03.20, 22:26

Rep: (8)
Hello everyone! Bought for a penny headphones Bluedio T4 (determined by the model of the photo), I connect them to a computer and maybe frustrated sound in headset mode (when it is possible to use a microphone) just horrible = (
Can I do something about it?
On the screen are highlighted in red, then what use is usually, and yellow - the headset mode.
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
enrage, I bought Bluedio T7, specifically to a computer, so they will not work properly - the microphone does not under any circumstances does not work, the dynamics of norms, but switching tracks tupit. On your phone, there is no problem, but the microphone on the headset is very bad, I do not recommend, it would be better Marshals took.

Rep: (6)
Will there be any decision on besyachey as the volume increase when switching tracks at T7? Here are all straight impression about this bug ruined headphones

Rep: (3)
TN2 headphones.
The problem is the following: after switching off after a couple of seconds, the squelch and red light. It occurs regardless of the position switch shumodava.

For a while, it succeeded in the on or off position to turn off squelch. And now - it is impossible.

It is possible that a hardware problem has become a floating constant. Or is this program schools? Somebody faced?

Rep: (1)
Greetings to all.
He bought himself bluedio t-elf 2. All but one suit unpleasant jamb.
The essence of what is: after I finished listening, put the headphones in the case. Headphones are included after charging and sync with your phone. So it should be? Very annoying every time off the bluetooth on your phone.

* Venuk , Check out my also be connected after charging

Post has been editedutihc - 21.03.20, 10:51

Rep: (69)
* Venuk Unfortunately nothing can be done, provided by the manufacturer.

Good morning everyone. Do not tell me, is there a case / container, or a wireless charging headphone Bluedio T series? For example, Bluedio T7

Now Ali rasprodazha.chto will advise?

I look at bluedio hi and bluedio t-elf 2.Can be combined

Dwitty @ 12.03.20, 03:51*
bluedio t7 plus how to reset? Bluetooth is not included ..

Theme is to understand, the cut to start squelch. Try to defuse.
If you do not help, then koordinalno - disassemble, unsolder from Akuma wire solder back, it is better to put these cases the switch, if suddenly will hang again.

Rep: (95)
All zdras. How to force the T7 snyuhivaniya mode of BT? After switching on the machine, they cling to some kind of device, but I can not understand to what), so I deleted it from there.

Post has been editedgrinya202 - 28.03.20, 08:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 8:57