> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

4 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 »  

> Archos 40 Helium 4G - Discussion | Smartphone, 4 "
MalossiMHR
Message#1
11.03.16, 23:46
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 13.01.12

DiscussionArchos 40 Helium 4G
PictureArchos 40 Helium 4G
Discussion

Specifications
smartphone, Android 5.1
support of two SIM-cards
screen 4 ", resolution 800x480
5 megapixel camera, autofocus
8 GB memory, memory card slot
3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
1500 mAh battery
weight 110 g, WxHxT 65.50x125.50x11.60 mm

Photo
Attached Image
Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 24.12.18, 21:43
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.0.2 and kernel with /system/etc/init.d support
runker12345
Message#62
17.01.18, 14:05
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 86
Check in: 11.04.17

Why applications are not installed in the memory sd-card
mesb
Message#63
07.02.18, 08:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Check in: 01.10.12
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

AKvinAS @ 30.12.16, 00:17*
Slot 1 LTE, slot 2 without LTE. The quality of the reception is not ready to say I live near the tower, I use it only for the distribution of the Internet. Akkum removable.

Oh, that's exactly what I want to pick up.
How is he in this?

Is the wifi normal in range, with active distribution not buggy, does the connection not disappear?
paxan281281
Message#64
09.02.18, 10:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6955
Check in: 04.07.12

mesb @ 07.02.18, 09:14*
How is he in this?

Not really. Firstly, if you turn on bluetooth while the access point is in operation, the point will soon fall off. Secondly, the work of the mobile Internet itself is not particularly happy, but I have a tele2, and with them there are many problems.
Thirdly, the battery is quite bad. I charge it twice a day, and at the same time I can say I don’t use

Post has been editedpaxan281281 - 09.02.18, 10:26

--------------------
Vtalson
Message#65
22.02.18, 13:24
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 21.02.18

The story is so!

When I bought the device, the loudness of the speaker and the sensitivity of the microphone were kind of normal (I didn’t particularly check it).
After a while, I began to notice that when I was speaking I could hardly hear and I also began to listen (with a normal and BT headset as well).
Put RTH. Found and corrected sound settings (file

codec_pga.xml download

).
The volume has increased by several times (the headset “yells” like a speaker without distortion), and the microphone remains as it was.
Again I climbed into the settings and set everything as it was before.
The volume remained the same ("yelling", has not changed), but the microphone has become less sensitive (you have to speak louder to hear).

Who can faced it and will prompt where else there can be microphone settings?

--------------------
I have ARCHOS 40 Helium
Okkultist
Message#66
28.02.18, 10:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 02.04.09

Vtalson @ 02.22.18, 13:24*
Who can faced it and will prompt where else there can be microphone settings?

I had a problem with the microphone because of the complete silicone case, the hole in which did not coincide with the microphone hole in the case, the problem was solved by widening the hole in silicone.

Tell me please, how to ruin this miracle?
Kotais
Message#67
24.03.18, 22:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 10.01.16

I accidentally made a phone reset), I decided that the system is clean, I need to reflash it with a drain from the header and cast rekvri, at the same time I’ll check if there are any problems with the work of the SIM card in 4G mode (the Internet isn’t working with 4G sign and there is a periodic network dump I can’t get through, and I’m not able to make a call myself the first time, I’ve got a plus if you could start a call, no matter if you started a conversation or you only hear beeps, the call is interrupted in the range of 15-20 seconds with a message that the network is busy (counting ), in 4G pro mode Lem was solved system reboot / off-switching SIM cards
in the settings, and then for about 5 minutes. After six months of use, I realized that patience is not infinite, I found on the network that I need to replace the SIM card and do a full restore / reset - it did not help. I climbed in the settings, paid attention to the item mobile networks, tried to change network mode with Auto on WCDMA / GSM and everything worked, I also use it somewhere half a year away from the network, everyone dials, talk for 20 seconds is minutes. The phone’s operation became stable. In general, I tried only changing the network operation mode. Such is the story.) Well, yes, and not a long-standing flashing of the situation did not change. A real working version turned out to be the network operation mode.
Okkultist @ 02.28.18, 11:10*
Tell me please, how to ruin this miracle?

I installed this archive through custom recovery, the root was received.
Attached filesr5-supersu-v2.82-sr5-20171001224502.zip(6.56 MB)

Post has been editedKotais - 24.03.18, 22:28
Kotais
Message#68
25.03.18, 00:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 10.01.16

Runker12345 @ 17.01.18, 15:05*
Why applications are not installed in the memory sd-card

I do not know myself, there are no settings. I moved the applications installed by me to SD, after reloading the smart, the transfer function reappeared on those applications that it allegedly transferred) I refreshed yesterday while I did not use this function.
rrasic
Message#69
08.10.18, 18:45
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 19.06.17
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

Who encountered problems with gps on this phone?
For me it was critical that the location was determined only by gps.
Having entered sgps, I tried to configure gps on this phone at least somehow, but I realized that
he is looking for satellites for a very long time (on the street), and if he catches something, he eventually falls off.
Arriving home took advantage of the search onsavagemessiahzine.com, with gps problems on similar devices
Spreadtrum.
I found out that everything is implemented, this is the case:
Type SGPS == S-GPS == Simultaneous GPS == the ability to receive a single antenna over a common radio channel as a cellular provider signal and GPS signal

I also found out that in the sgps settings, the coordinates of not your region were initially clogged
region along the way, where they collected the phone. And for a long time I could not find where to enter these coordinates, while
I didn’t put a tilde on enable supl 2.0, although it was alarming that they were in
tab agps. After entering the coordinates of your location (found out with a bt-gps receiver),
The situation has improved but not much.
I started to bother it, and I thought to hook another conductor to it))), so I decided to take it apart and
See if there are markings on the board for antennas. Making sure that all contacts are unmarked,
He knew only where lte ant, took the back of the case with the body kit antennas, I thought at least there was something to find.
I found out that the contacts of one of the antennas were crookedly glued together, and there was no contact with one of the nicks on the board.
Having aligned them, put them in place, assembled the phone, launched sgps, put the body, back to the window (1st floor), pressed the switch, went to the satel tab, started watching, I thought now two minutes later, I could find three satellites but I could not hook.
But after half a minute I see a bunch of satellites and gps fix.
It remains only to test it with a new one, to make sure that the reason for the poor performance was a poorly mounted antenna.
sgps
Attached Image
izhant
Message#70
25.10.18, 07:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 06.02.13

Does anyone have a nvram (nvitem)? Or please tell me how to change imei? The problem is that the SIM does not see the network, after the firmware others imei were sewn up.

Post has been editedizhant - 25.10.18, 07:40
cerxxxxxx
Message#71
24.12.18, 20:51
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 21.08.16

TWRP 3.0.2 and kernel with /system/etc/init.d support

Attached files

Attached fileTWRP_3.0.2.img(12.2 MB)