> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo A916 - Firmware
What is the best firmware?
What is the best firmware?
Stok S207 by frost_ua [ 480 ] ** [45,03%]
Kitking [ 91 ] ** [8,54%]
AOSP_repack_FINAL [ 49 ] ** [4,6%]
207Night [ 44 ] ** [4,13%]
AOSP from Kolbas [ 55 ] ** [5,16%]
MIUI 8 OneSim [ 89 ] ** [8,35%]
Stock S207 VIbeUI [ 40 ] ** [3,75%]
MIUI 7.1 [ 138 ] ** [12,95%]
XilOS v.1.0 [ 13 ] ** [1,22%]
Materialized MOD v5.0 [ 21 ] ** [1,97%]
LeWa OS OneSim [ 46 ] ** [4,32%]
Total votes: 1066

Rep: (366)
Lenovo A916 - Firmware
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Root Recovery

miscellanea

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a button"a complaint"under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 06.04.20, 17:45
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (0)
* Genius Holid, made, I can not understand how the program is called, the English know, like nothing

Rep: (3)
* mr.Khaks Then try each in turn)

Rep: (7)
Friends!
On firmware a916 s207 150,205 YouTube does not work.
There was a kind of YouTube APK. But no search results, or need to do?

* tanpan2016 Download YouTube from the internet, or put another firmware

Hello. We brought this log. After a wipe. After switching on, the screen reads "Enter PIN - Enter your password to unlock."
Sim card in the phone is not necessary. Tried to put the one that stood up to wipe, the window is the same as on the standard input pins simok no reaction. In another phone insert the same sim card she did not ask for a PIN.
The result is to sew?

ZY Phone during embroidered. You can boot into TWRP

Post has been editedyegorkowalew - 13.09.19, 11:43

* yegorkowalew Maybe this pin from the phone (Lock Screen) and a removable SIM cards will not help or reset to factory default settings or check with owner password ...

Genius Holid @ 13.09.19, 12:59*
And a change of SIM cards will not help or reset to factory default settings or check with owner password ...
I'll tell you first. Shilsya phone in the cabin about three years ago. For it has been ordered to China and the Chinese was hard.
After flashing the phone in the cabin never boot did not ask any pins.
The hostess changed the phone, this wants to use another user.
Brought me such rub it all.
I booted into rekaveri proved there TWRP, made a standard wipe, restart and have the following picture.
Just vaypnul again, nothing has changed.

Post has been editedyegorkowalew - 13.09.19, 12:24

* yegorkowalew , It is necessary to ask the people who are pierced. If this is not possible, then try to re-flash the phone. Through TVRP or Flash Tool, decide for yourself.

Post has been editedGenius Holid - 13.09.19, 12:33

Genius Holid @ 13.09.19, 13:32*
If this is not possible, then try to re-flash the phone. Through TVRP or Flash Tool, decide for yourself.
Slowly I finish, in the pages of this thread 96-97-98 mentioned this problem and it is called the "Anti-Theft" and wrote that the flashing does not help, you need to remember that for the phone number was entered there.

Post has been editedyegorkowalew - 13.09.19, 13:00

Rep: (12)
yegorkowalew @ 13.09.19, 13:00*
flashing does not help
completely through the flash Toole, and only through him, firmware reflash the drain - erase all codes. Then flash the nvram, like there is in the header or pre tvrp make it through the backup.

Post has been editedmrnbd777 - 20.09.19, 23:03

kolbas @ 28/02/16, 23:03*
We copy from the stock activated 2 sim nvram: Device / data / nvram, download the patch, open the data winrar in the patch and drop your nvram with normal compression, flash the firmware, turn on the device, reboot into TWRP and apply the patch. Result: 2 active sims, WI-FI and BT addresses on the spot)

Couldn not find 'META-INF / com / google / android / update-binary' in the zip file

What it is?
MTK Tool for NVRAM nothing either recovers on any firmware. And on one of the custom firmware for rekaveri wrote that I did not MTK processor and said Engeneer mode does not set!
Through TWRP restore NVRAM - does not help.
AT + EMGR 1,7, "" does not work on any firmware.

I restore the old firmware - everything works.

This custom firmware curves? I did everything according to the instructions clearly. Please tell me or give advice. Please do not swear - a beginner yet.

Rep: (5)
* sovik32, I had a similar story - MTK Tool for NVRAM, too, was unable to recover from its NVRAM the same backup. It was necessary to do so: On the firmware copied the folder "nvram" on the memory card (Root is needed). Then, on the new firmware we get Ruth, if it is not, and return (rewritable) folder "nvram". Reboot and ... it works!
I was wrong.

Dr.Hope @ 29.09.19, 21:08*
I had a similar story - MTK Tool for NVRAM, too, was unable to recover from its NVRAM the same backup. It was necessary to do so: On the firmware copied the folder "nvram" on the memory card (Root is needed). Then, on the new firmware we get Ruth, if it is not, and return (rewritable) folder "nvram". Reboot and ... it works!
I was wrong.

Thank you for having responded! I have done so many times, but to no avail. IMEI I restored through AT + EGMR ..... Anyway writes that there is no sim card in the slot. In Engeneer mode writes that the radio is turned on. Tried and restore the NVR via the TWRP, and then a reset to factory settings, to automatically brought up TMKF into folders - does not help. Fleshtool crud on 97% -s freezes, then the sounds seemed to connect your device and has disabled until vylenaet 4008-I error. Scheele without battery firmware upgrade. Through the format all + download sewed all, but the result is not the knife.
Trouble began after in TWRP through advanced wipe clear all except the external USB drive. Prior to that, I made a backup.
Third day is almost no sleep. On the wall of his?

* sovik32, if I remember correctly (it was long ago), I sews in SP mode "Download only" and took off with the checkbox "Preloader" item. Now the firmware S207_Light_v1.7, before that was S207_Night (first version). As for me - both are normal, but are made on the basis of Android 4.4.
Maybe we should sew runoff, save the NVRAM folder, and then put your favorite firmware and replace this folder?
MTK NVRAM Tool for TWRP I do not work. Backup does not Restoring the. I TWRP 3.0 by Jemmini. About three months ago, I tried to install the firmware with Android 5, but increased battery consumption, forced to revert to 4.4. After the firmware to restore IMEI is saved only by replacing NVRAM folder.
"On the wall of his" - he look to the newer smart ... :)

Post has been editedDr.Hope - 01.10.19, 17:02

Dr.Hope @ 01.10.19, 17:00*
sovik32, as far as I can remember (long ago it was), I sews in SP mode "Download only" and took off with the checkbox "Preloader" item. Now the firmware S207_Light_v1.7, before that was S207_Night (first version). As for me - both are normal, but are made on the basis of Android 4.4.
Maybe we should sew runoff, save the NVRAM folder, and then put your favorite firmware and replace this folder?
MTK NVRAM Tool for TWRP I do not work. Backup does not Restoring the. I TWRP 3.0 by Jemmini. About three months ago, I tried to install the firmware with Android 5, but increased battery consumption, forced to revert to 4.4. After the firmware to restore IMEI is saved only by replacing NVRAM folder.
"On his wall" - very smart look to the newer ...

I changed the folder and image NVRAM. MTK NVRAM Tool for TWRP works, but it is impossible. hands and changed files providing all right. And through Modem META me. And the drain firmware set. Sees no sim though ukakaysya. Imei is, and no SIM cards! I will continue to suffer. I do not want it on the wall - it is a pity that the bastard))) He caught me longer than anyone else, and no money really. Why new if this will work. This is my logic. Detonation tuplyu campaign. I will sort this out.
I pozalival different firmware and povytyagival BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6290_S01_MOLY_LR9_W1423_MD_LWTG_MP_V3_P1_5_lwg_n files to NVRAM. I can not serials pozalivat place. Maybe because of them?
I will try. If it works - be sure to accomplish your goal

Dr.Hope @ 01.10.19, 17:00*
sovik32, as far as I can remember (long ago it was), I sews in SP mode "Download only" and took off with the checkbox "Preloader" item. Now the firmware S207_Light_v1.7, before that was S207_Night (first version). As for me - both are normal, but are made on the basis of Android 4.4.
"On his wall" - very smart look to the newer ...

I set the drain through a firmware format all + download, prescribed IMEI, SIM cards but still there. The serial number SN and PN empty. IMEI Information - IMEI relative information.
Kapets some.

* sovik32, I remember after the firmware to activate the second SIM card, enter the combination * # * # 5448264 # * # *. Can Sim stands for CHAR2 slot, but the second sim card is not activated?
Well, she Simca working?

Dr.Hope @ 03.10.19, 15:34*
sovik32, I remember after flashing to activate the second SIM card, enter the combination * # * # 5448264 # * # *. Can Sim stands for CHAR2 slot, but the second sim card is not activated?
Well, she Simca working?

Simca in slot 1 clearly working. The combination does not work. Tried to sew the drain and immediately cast a patch NVRAM and donor are stitched together with the firmware (in the scatter file allows NVRAM section). Result zero. It has prescribed, but there is one thing. When checking writes:
IMEI
tsiferki (0)
tsiferki (0)
but must be kind of like
IMEI
tsiferki (0)
tsiferki (1)

When pouring from the EEPROM Cobra1111 IMEI instead writes MEID and then my imei as in the first embodiment. From Frost tried firmware and kkastomnuyu. In all of these firmware I tried to throw all NVRAM, which could find. In engineering the menu says that the modem is switched on. I do not know what to do. Bear in the studio shame that I nedodelany hacker?
P.S. I can not register the serial number because SN Station Modem meta and on the segment refuses to see the phone, and flash tul see.

Post has been editedsovik32 - 04.10.19, 12:43

sovik32 @ 04.10.19, 12:41*
sovik32, I remember after flashing to activate the second SIM card, enter the combination * # * # 5448264 # * # *. Can Sim stands for CHAR2 slot, but the second sim card is not activated?
Well, she Simca working?

I flashed Barcode, but it did not help. Imei after flashing immediately picked up. Radio is turned on. Most interesting is that regains its beks made in TWRP (backup all sections that have been) and the network can not see anyway. The main thing that says that the modem is switched on. Xs is shorter. Money will carry them to the workshop. I'm sorry to have taken your time.

* sovik32, It may be a problem with the "iron"? Phone did not fall?
Or this problem (not online registration) appeared after installing the new firmware? Prior to this, on the old version, but it was all right?

Post has been editedDr.Hope - 07.10.19, 09:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/08/20, 3:50