> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo A916 - Firmware
What is the best firmware?
What is the best firmware?
Stok S207 by frost_ua [ 473 ] ** [44,88%]
Kitking [ 91 ] ** [8,63%]
AOSP_repack_FINAL [ 48 ] ** [4,55%]
207Night [ 43 ] ** [4,08%]
AOSP from Kolbas [ 54 ] ** [5,12%]
MIUI 8 OneSim [ 88 ] ** [8,35%]
Stock S207 VIbeUI [ 40 ] ** [3,8%]
MIUI 7.1 [ 138 ] ** [13,09%]
XilOS v.1.0 [ 13 ] ** [1,23%]
Materialized MOD v5.0 [ 21 ] ** [1,99%]
LeWa OS OneSim [ 45 ] ** [4,27%]
Total votes: 1054

Rep: (366)
Lenovo A916 - Firmware
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Root Recovery

miscellanea

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a button"a complaint"under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 06.04.20, 17:45
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (34)
* mmm176 ,
Here's another :Lenovo A328 - Drivers (Post androbus # 42613162)

Oh and:Lenovo A328 - Drivers (Post f1danza # 46076197)(Only here the need to expose the files, but the principle is the same action)

Well, you can even through a computer and a program MTK droid tools when working,MTK Droid Tools (Post #abonentka # 19867456)

I happened saved
Well mobile uncle has not been canceled:В® ToolHero (Mobileuncle MTK) (Post sokol.alexey # 19759369)

Post has been editedromashko1978 - 16.05.19, 04:11

Rep: (20)
* romashko1978 , Then what is written above is certainly remarkable, but it does not help, overwritten on the unit section of the nvram, and therefore no imei.
The cap is painted all the restoration, the information in the manual is there, but people are not lazy someone wanted to read and decided that it is now Rambo who is to blame?

* mmm176 Briefly to you, put the firmware on djking stok through 207 ft further restore your imei, etc. make backup nvram, shote anything.
p.s. respected but it is better to take your master

Rep: (0)
You may suggest what to do in my phone start button does not work. The studio can not determine the type of failure ...

Rep: (4)
A week ago, had to carry the smart repair, for the first time in 4 years, died some charge due to which smart left in eternal reboot.
There's sobs, but after repairs to the heap to flash on AOSP 5.1.1 MOD Cobra1111.
To say that I'm glad == nothing to say!
Smartphone like new, has become a well-run, all nimble and beautiful, short happy as an elephant, but there is a poser, the browser Google Chrome does not want to synchronize acc.
Perhaps there are some solutions?
Other browsers are not satisfied.

* ameg3 , A reference to it give, the topic is something I do not see him, and yes, erase your couple of posts
I have this phone is no longer a year, or rather lies with a broken screen: blush:
The mare write

Post has been editedclk11 - 05.07.19, 22:24

Rep: (2)
* clk11 ,

Lenovo A916 - Drivers (Post kolbas # 41605271)

//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...voLauncher_7.0.263.zip

Post has been editedameg3 - 06.07.19, 06:32
Reason for editing: Link

* ameg3 , Well, and that is not clear? Put through rekaveri

Rep: (2)
* clk11 ,

Put both?
Through rekaveri?
Root right there!

Rep: (5)
Good day!
Put Infinix Zero 2 - X509 - Stock Lollipop. Of all the firmware on the fifth android, it seemed to me less voracious.
But there is a small bug. When using a bluetooth-headset is not working voice search - not called Voice Assistant (or in my case Cyberon Voice Commander). Tested on two headsets. How can I fix it?
PS On 4 android everything worked.

Lenovo a916, brick, defined as mtk_usb_port. Fleshtul outputs:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddamien22 - 23.07.19, 10:33
Reason for editing: Improperly marked model.

Good day. The question is, is it possible to somehow restore imei if there is no backup and the number itself is partially overwritten by BATTERY?

Rep: (23)
* weropool,
Lenovo A916 - Firmware

Rep: (4)
Sorry I rejoiced too early .. What's wrong with the firmware AOSP 5.1.1 MOD Cobra1111.
Games and applications emerge later rendomnoe amount of time, maybe in a minute, is 5-10 minutes fly, without any mistakes, just fly in the office. table.
Internet is very slow, the various social networks such as VC loaded for a long time, the browser chrome, gmail and VC application with a 90% probability of crashes after 1-5 minutes.
In general, due to the use of this smartphone has no desire to, as a result of lying like a normal dialer.

Forgotten, even in the curtain often hung a notice on how to select the SIM card, and that I did not hit, the notification is not lost. Although the case itself will disappear, but then appears again.
The same percentage of battery power is not displayed.

Maybe there is a solution, but to downgrade the firmware, or buy a new Smart?
After 5 android 4 for me, no longer exists.

Post has been editedalekv7 - 25.07.19, 11:52

lD1PS1l @ 24.07.19, 09:35*
Lenovo A916 - Firmware

downloaded file on your link, the FT launched, but when choosing a bin file I get an error BROM ERROR: S_INVALID_ARGUMENTS (1002)

tell me, and nvram + scatter of another model lenovo come to mine?

I wrote above that the IMEI need a donor, said, but Flash Tool on the file fails. Plus the phone very quickly discharged, although only 2 years BATTERY. Imei found on another forum, but I do not understand how to sew .... can someone tell me?

Appendix Anti-theft Mobile - who can get hold of the firmware? I s207frost. Or tell me how to get to?

Rep: (3)
* mr.Khaks , You need to get it or remove it?

* Genius Holid, you need to get it and throw on the phone, because previously deleted this app and now the phone will not boot.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 20:46