Android 7.0 Nougat Developer Preview | Discussion of the preview version for Nexus devices

Rep: (864)
Android 7.0 Nougat Developer Preview
PictureDiscussion of the preview version for Nexus devices
Description | Google Nexus 5X - Official firmware � | Google Nexus 6 - Official firmware � | Google Nexus 6P - Official firmware � | Google Nexus 9 Wi-Fi - Firmware � | Google Nexus 9 LTE ​​- Firmware �

A WARNING
This is a preliminary version of the Android system. Use of this system image is governed by the Android SDK Preview License Agreement. The developer preview version is not a stable release of the system, and may contain errors and defects that may damage your data and device. The developer preview version has not been tested in the same way as the official system releases, and may cause your device or installed applications to stop working.
Firmware
Attached Image

Version list and release schedule
Release Schedule:

Attached Image

There will be 5 major preview versions, one for each month.
Release in the third quarter (August-September) of 2016.

• NPC56P/R - the first preliminary version of Android N from 03/09/2016
  • NPC56W/X - the second build of the first preview version of Android N from 03/17/2016
  • NPC91K/O - the second preliminary version of Android N from 04/13/2016 / 04/28/2016 (Nexus Player)
  • NPD35K - the third preliminary version of Android N from 18.05.2016
  • NPD56N - the fourth preliminary version of Android N from 06/15/2016
  • NPD90G - the fifth preliminary version of Android N from 07/18/2016
Instructions
miscellanea
Screenshots and wallpapers
Video reviews
Voting results
Attached Image

K
Dear users! Google has released an official update to Android 7.0 Nougat. The existence of this topic has come to a logical conclusion. The topic is closed. Further discussion of the official firmware Android 7.0 Nougat is held in the topics on the firmware of your devices.

Post has been editedSadowplay - 22.08.16, 21:16

Rep: (5)
Sadar @ 22.08.2016, 12:52*
here probably depends on a banking application. Write that kind of Sberbank does not work, I do not know - I'm in Ukraine.

Privat24 work?

Rep: (27)
* Screwface ,
After root - I do not know, I do not want to check, because I use constantly.
There, and so the application is very strange.

Rep: (1814)
* Screwface You can not ask such questions in their respective branches?

Post has been editedAlexUnder (UA) - 22.08.16, 14:35

Rep: (26)
* rjabkov So I'm about, the system is not exposed Dpi value itself. There's just a few levels, I have is "fine", but I can not see itself as a value in figures Rue no.
Attached Image

Post has been editedJamshid khakimjanov - 22.08.16, 17:28

Rep: (5848)
* Jamshid Khakimjanov,
* shaxa95,
Android 7.0 Nougat Developer Preview (Post Displax # 52125256)
Android 7.0 Nougat Developer Preview (Post AM0505EP # 52131532)

Post has been editedDisplax - 22.08.16, 17:31

Rep: (300)
On an Android site has information about Nougat!)) Apparently not long to wait ^ _ ^
tyts

Rep: (42)
Androidpolis wrote that today begins to come Ota, Nexus 5 in the span.

Rep: (12)
xorRisont @ 22.08.2016, 18:54*
On an Android site has information about Nougat

Yes, and the page with the pre-assembly removed

Rep: (3)
Ota arrived at 49mb

Post has been editednabubu - 22.08.16, 20:57

Rep: (864)
M
Dear users! Google released an official update to Android 7.0 Nougat. The existence of this topic came to a logical conclusion. Subject closed. Further discussion of the official Android 7.0 Nougat firmware held in the rom of your devices themes.
Congratulations to all with the release of a new version of the OS! Thank you all for participating in the subject, a fruitful discussion and mutual support to each other.
Many thanks to our supervisorDisplax for their work in the subject line!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 8:05