> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

> Barometer | Simple barometer for phones with atmospheric pressure sensor
sensboston
Message#1
09.03.16, 07:04
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 4593
Check in: 01.03.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Snapdragon

�������� download

Version: 1.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:9.03.2016

Attached Image

Description:
A simple barometer for Windows 10 Mobile phones equipped with a pressure sensor (Lumia 950 / XL).

In the current version, the functionality is minimal (only pressure display), it is planned to add the possibility of periodic measurements in the background, with a graph displayed.

Opportunities:
    pressure measurement in hPA and mm Hg

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh4qgpp
tvk
Message#2
10.03.16, 18:42
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 597
Check in: 15.09.08

The background is black, on the left side there is a column of indicators in different dimensional values. On the right side is a graph of pressure changes in 24 hours. Several options widget. With respect, Vladimir.

Post has been editedtvk - 11.03.16, 00:34

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / FD
sensboston
Message#3
11.03.16, 03:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4593

* tvkthe background is black (more precisely, it depends on the system theme), I just like the view on the light background :) The statistics graph is now in development (there is a small problem with the performance of the Telerik charts, I understand), the live tile with pressure numbers is added in "Wishlist" (I think you meant exactly the tile, since the "widgets" in Windows Mobile are not provided).

Post has been editedsensboston - 11.03.16, 03:52

--------------------
My applications for Windows Phone:
Voice translator | Silver dict | Russian TV
tvk
Message#4
11.03.16, 16:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 597

You are the author of the program. Unfortunately, I am a full 0 in programming. I decided to express my opinion very lonely, no one wrote anything. The program is necessary and good, and how will you do it. It’s good if there are several authors to choose from. But this is a philosophy. :)

Post has been editedtvk - 11.03.16, 16:10

--------------------
Pazin
Message#5
16.03.16, 15:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 24.01.09

The program is excellent, even if the tile is alive.
sensboston
Message#6
17.03.16, 18:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4593

* Pazinthere will be a tile, no less than the schedule of changes for a month. The problem is only time to add it all.

--------------------
tvk
Message#7
18.03.16, 15:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 597

Maybe enough for a day or a week. My barometer near the bed shows for the day, it seems to be quite enough.

--------------------
Traveler72
Message#8
21.03.16, 23:03
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Check in: 06.06.11
Microsoft Lumia 950

Hello, thanks for implementing the idea! Is Lumia 1020 still bad? If I'm not mistaken, you wrote that T-shirts namuzhili something)

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
sensboston
Message#9
23.03.16, 16:45
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4593

* Traveler72,I now have no L-1020 to check. In WP8.1, there is no access to the barometer, let's hope that, maybe, in the W10M they will “screw”.

--------------------
Traveler72
Message#10
06.04.16, 10:16
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Microsoft Lumia 950

Well, if you expand the "medical" topic, is it possible to use the indications of a magnetometer, which, on exceeding a certain threshold, would give an alert? Like, neater - magnetic storms for meteosensitive people!

I read the reviews on the market - "stimulating"), though users of WP10 devices with a barometer are not enough.

Post has been editedTraveler72 - 06.04.16, 10:24

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
sensboston
Message#11
23.05.16, 16:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4593

* Traveler72,As far as I know, a magnetic field has no effect (at least scientifically proven) on a person. I simply do not want to be engaged in nonsense and deception of poorly educated people.

--------------------
z.g
Message#12
22.08.16, 18:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 07.03.07

bug with analog display.
http://i.imgur.com/HqGeYVu.jpg

and if there is a desire, you can count the height.

Post has been editedz.g - 22.08.16, 18:32
SlayerNik
Message#13
29.09.16, 17:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 380
Check in: 25.05.07
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

the icon hurts the eye a little (in the list of applications) and it is not enough to remove the ability to remove ads, of course not for free
Traveler72
Message#14
15.12.16, 11:51
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Microsoft Lumia 950

sensboston @ 05/23/16, 16:42*
Engage in nonsense and deception of poorly educated people I just do not want

I do not call to engage in nonsense and deception. Information about the magnetic field would expand the capabilities of the application, people will decide for themselves. I guess you just do not have time)

--------------------
sensboston
Message#15
15.12.16, 17:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4593

* Traveler72,once again: science denies the influence of magnetic fields on a person; Well, living organisms do not have such organs and sensors! The phone’s magnetometer measures the magnetic field strength inmicroteslachs(i.e. 10−6); Any person who has undergone an MRI, with a field of 3 or higher Tesla, will understand that all these microscopic changes (and even if they are macroscopic!) have absolutely no effect, and cannot in principle!

--------------------
Traveler72
Message#16
16.12.16, 14:52
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Microsoft Lumia 950

once again: science denies the effects of magnetic fields on humans

In general, a gentle adult perturbation with all sorts of "gurus", "nonsense" and other indiscreet "once again" was forced to look for information. In short, you are not quite right.

--------------------
sensboston
Message#17
16.12.16, 16:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4593

Traveler72 @ 12/16/16, 06:52*
In short, you are not quite right.

And if deployed, the link to the scientific work with the evidence - in the studio. Moreover, it is on scientific work, and not all there healers sites and so on!

P.S. You, too, make me, a very busy and no longer young (alas! Moreover, I think that you are 3 years older at least) to waste your time on all sorts of nonsense, convincing the "unobtrusive adult" in the obvious facts. No matter how the Earth’s magnetic field influences the solar wind (and, in this way, indirectly, a person - but this is not the field effect!), Measurements made by the phone’s sensorDO NOT SPEAK ANYTHING ABOUT!

Post has been editedsensboston - 16.12.16, 16:45

--------------------
Traveler72
Message#18
16.12.16, 20:47
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Microsoft Lumia 950

sensboston @ 16.12.16, 16:44*
in the studio

Actually, the collection of articles by the Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, from page 99. The phone microtesla and nanotesla disturbances are really not near. In any case, thank you, productive ideas and business development to you.

Attached files

Attached file2010tarusa-med.pdf(6.31 MB)

Post has been editedTraveler72 - 16.12.16, 20:50

--------------------
sensboston
Message#19
16.12.16, 21:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4593

Traveler72 @ 16.12.16, 12:47*
Actually, a collection of articles by the Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, from page 99

Sorry, but there is some unscientific and vague nonsense! Conclusions and experiments, attracted by the ears ... If the magnetic storms of rabbits caused changes in the cardiovascular system, the circulatory system, then what should happen with the rabbit (or man) in the MRI? There, after all, the voltage field by orders of magnitudeabove, and it is modulated "nipadetstski" - what a storm there! On molecules should break, apparently, annihilate nafik: D
Well, you yourself are not funny? "Turn on" formal logic, finally ...
The fact that changes in the magnetic field affect the quantity and quality of the "solar wind" is a scientific fact, no one disputes this. The fact that the "solar wind" influences the weather and, as a result, a person (or even directly, the "solar wind" is not a gentle breeze!) Is also indisputable. But the magnetic field itself, or its changes,NOthey do not affect humans - we do not have “magnetic” organs (but some bacteria, mollusks, and arthropods have these). Yes, there are a lot of hypotheses about the presence of such an organ or feeling in all sorts of psychics, dowsers and other “pocket pioneers” of naive people, but we will not take this seriously ...

Understand menot difficult make the output of sensor data, and even advertise the application as “the only application in the store warning you about harmful changes in magnetic fields”, and in the same time recommend wearing a foil cap. But it really hurts my nature and character — I don’t like to cheat, I can’t do anything about it!

P.S. Especially for you made the output of the magnetometer data (there is no other data), now think that you should do this data (generally intended for a compass): D
(To install, turn on developer mode (in phone settings), download the zip, rename it to appx, copy to your phone and install.

Attached files

Attached fileMagnet_1.0.0.0_ARM.zip(296.9 KB)

Post has been editedsensboston - 16.12.16, 21:50

--------------------
Traveler72
Message#20
17.12.16, 00:22
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Microsoft Lumia 950

After reading all the articles in section 3, I have no doubt that the body reacts to geo-and meteo-disturbances. Another thing is that simply registering the magnetic field strength with a telephone is unlikely to help. On the other hand, to determine their own geo-sensitivity, it is proposed to use simple indices that give geomagnetic stations. Why is the phone worse?)
And yes, my mother-in-law repeatedly underwent an MRI, after some installations it took time to recover. It looked like a sharp increase in blood pressure.

Sorry for your time. Consider it R & D, and the exhaust from this is small. In any case, I just wanted to give the Barometer project an impetus for development)

I will put a program, I can simply compare her testimony with the publicly available in my region. There it will be visible further. Thanks again.

I almost forgot, isn't the substance of the sun acting on the earth's magnetic field, and not vice versa?

Post has been editedTraveler72 - 17.12.16, 00:29

--------------------
sensboston
Message#21
17.12.16, 00:48
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4593

Traveler72 @ 16.12.16, 16:22*
I almost forgot, isn't the substance of the sun acting on the earth's magnetic field, and not vice versa?

Well, that's the way it is, but as you recall, a lot of factors still matter, like the Earth moving in an orbit, etc. I am not special in geomagnetism, therefore I have knowledge at the level of a school / institute textbook (read nn-years ago), and a casual wiki. In one thing I am sure for sure: we, the people, have no organs registering the magnetic field.

Traveler72 @ 16.12.16, 16:22*
I will put a program, I can simply compare her testimony with the publicly available in my region. There it will be visible further. Thanks again.

Please, but "thank you" have nothing to say: I sketched this program in 5 minutes to show that the magnetometer of the phone is useless for any application other than a compass, and cannot be used to measure the magnetic field of the Earth. So, even if you want to make a "vundervaflu" for the creduloussuckers, nothing will come out (I also calculated the scalar from the vector (x, y, z) - well, the data that the magnetometer returns for 3 axes - there is nothing interesting either, the value stupidly floats in small limits, depending on the location of the phone) .

--------------------

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:14