> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Yavya for "free-software kalvishnyh" | Virtual soft key or perenazn

Rep: (1)
For a long time I am looking for yavya emulator for your machine. But there is one "but" I do not have soft keys. Ischyu emul with virtual buttons, or some realties way to send them to the other buttons (zbuk top-down) tried koretek but he did not potderzhivayu 3D and the launch failed. Good people, moshzhet cat INTO knows because I have with this case is at an impasse (and not just me). Thank you in advance any response!

ps: body model htc vogue

Rep: (11)
I join !!! :) I will take the Touch Dual, and How to Use Java can not imagine :(

Rep: (89)
Vancheta ,
h311boy ,
go to settings, choose the "Buttons". There, select the button to which you want to assign the action ( "Left softklavishi" ( "Left Softkey") or "Right softklavishi" ( "Right Softkey")). And assigns selecting an action from the drop-down list at the bottom. The truth in this case can not assign actions to the volume buttons.

You can also try programku AEButtons.

: victory:

Damn, great thanks. This is my 15th post so that I give a turnip. :)

Yeshe vapros in what emule have setup buttons. and I have tried 4

h311boy ,
And what do you mean by tuning buttons? If I understand correctly, what you want, then this setting in either the emulsion is not seen.

Post has been editeddaemonpnz - 17.03.08, 20:40

Do you understand me pravalno, that's just me your phrase "go in the settings, select the" Buttons ". There choose the button to which you want to assign the action" is not realized until the end. About what the settings mean? Where menyat action buttons? thanks in advance

h311boy ,
buttons to change the settings in Windows and assign itself to hardvarnogo other action buttons. Find the item "buttons" on the first tab of the Windows settings.

Rep: (80)
You do not correct each other to understand, the author asks how, on what the emulsion can be reassigned button. If I'm not mistaken :)

-Shift- ,
we all understood correctly. I said that in the java machine can not reassign the buttons and buttons redirection occurs in most Windows.

Rep: (80)
Ahh, well, then yes. In general, Java emulator on PDA - a bad job.

-Shift- ,
well, I do not so, and rotten .... there such as GPS support, you look short and stick in BT.

daemonpnz, Thank you for popmosch. I had a question Yeshe. When I try to reassign the button then barter anything except the camera settings button is not present, and when I try to add other buttons such as the sound in the upper-to the bottom of it (the phone) does not respond to their taps.

h311boy I have the up-down and the sound is not perenaznachayutsya at least vindovskimi standard settings. Or are you talking about prog AEButtons?

Using AEButtons I forwarded the buttons and they work in Windows, but when I run Java on a TAO, when you press the soft kalvish they vysvetlyayutsya as clicking on emulyatore but the action is not present. That is, software nazhimayutsya button and emul does not understand them ...

h311boy Unfortunately this prog is not used. I use standard vindovsky perenastroyschik. Pity on volume can not be set up in it, but it is not critical for me.

to all the drivers of Tachey, I will tell you that it's not really possible to use it on it as it has only a camera button and a virtual button on the screen as far as I know in emulators

Rep: (29)
Stiogun , Depending on what we mean by the word JAVA if opera mini, then everything is okay.
And if the game, then maybe it will help youhttp://forum.motofan.ru/index.php?showtopic=114931

Post has been editedmyqtek8310 - 24.05.08, 20:00

Rep: (114)
a guest
Esli like Folding awake, I was on the button "camera" vozvraschaeshsya in Java and you press "camera" with the action, which appointed

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 12:03