Instructions
How to get into recovery
On the phone off:
- simultaneously hold the "On" buttons and "Grm +"
- in the opened menu with the button "Grm. +" choose Recovery
- confirm the selection with the button "Group-"
Brief instruction on firmware using FlashTools
0. Install the driver.
1. Unpack FlashTools on your computer, run Flash_tool.exe.
2. Select MT6580_Android_scatter.txt from the folder with the firmware in the column Scatter-loading file.
3. Wait for the file to be added to Flash Tools.
4. Go to Settings (Option) - Connection - USB Speed ​​- Select High Speed.
5. Select the Download option (to install the firmware) or the Firmware Upgrade (to upgrade the existing one).
6. Turn off the phone (distort the battery).
7. Press the Download button.
8. Connect the switched off phone to the computer via USB cable.
9. The firmware process will begin, after the end purple, yellow color in the status bar and green circles on the phone display will appear.
10. Done!
11. Now you can safely disconnect the phone from the computer and turn it on.

Read ROM and NVRAM using SP_Flash_Tool / Write NVRAM using SP_Flash_Tool
One way to restore IMEI
miscellanea
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 04.09.19, 06:34
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (8)
* vor4unNEW,
sewed v8 from hats through rekaveri without a computer, all done through the pipe:
- pour the last Kingrut, rutiruesh from this site,
- There is also a latest ToolHero, install,
- from hats and download files through recovery.img ToolHero you put custom rekaveri,
- entry into rekaveri + and power clamping, holding 5-7 sekun after you remove your finger from the power and hold until + logo, are you rekaveri,
- then throws the firmware file from the cap, sewn on again, the instruction to the firmware attached.

ZY I forgot to add me to firmware Ruth flew at reboot, take this into account, download all the necessary files.

Post has been editederemka.vv - 06.05.16, 12:44

Rep: (15)
guys, the phone has become very cyclical reboot (turn on the screen, downloaded blackview logo then goes to reboot, lost emblem blackview and off the screen, then the screen is turned on again, illuminated logo and so the circle) .reshil reflash, sews and rekaveri and flash Tula , the result is 0. can any particular firmware to take? or what to do? help out. with me fat +. I do not know what to do ...

Post has been editedsidigi - 06.05.16, 22:05

Rep: (1)
* eremka.vv, fleshtulom flashed. So familiar. Stitch came after my son stopped working pleymarket. I sdelelal wipe cache and dalvika. Phone can not boot. Start logo and then a black screen with backlight and strong heating. Downloaded v0.8 for rekaveri, please - was not funny at all, when the body is loaded on guglakkaunta input does not work. Only after flashing fleshtulom formatting everything was as it should. But v0.8 for rekaveri and does not work. Put port of homtom, still works ...

Posted 05/06/2016 19:12:

* sidigi,
Today, too, faced with this message four years ago ...

Rep: (34)
sidigi @ 06.05.2016, 18:46*
Select MT6580_Android_scatter.txt folder firmware in Scatter-loading file column "then outputs this error

The firmware is necessary to delete the two files and sew in Download only mode. See video instructions everything is very lucidly shown.

P. S. To Videos are under discussion with this particular phone model.

Post has been edited-xxx- - 06.05.16, 21:05

Rep: (26)
How to remove the operator the Old links in the status bar and battery mod (mod 03+)
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Where you have drivers for the device? Tab of the driver and utlity alone utlity where drayveraaa?

Rep: (116)
* vor4unNEW,
Confirm earned only when I ask to format + firmware. And so on the entrance did not go to Google. And another question, initially caught wifi excellent, is now permanent piles with distance from the router to 5 meters. The router is the same, nothing has changed. Is the iron that is served?

Rep: (16)
Power fix patch did not help get rid of the problem. Approximately 80% charge falls to within 14 and 14 minutes with 0. Voltage drops to close to 0% 3,301V. At 3.3V shuts down. In use, the voltage is not monitored.
How to deal with this?
What is a good prog with widget voltage?

Post has been edited(((PIRAT))) - 14.05.16, 16:23

(((PIRAT))) @ 14.05.2016, 16:20*
What is a good prog with widget voltage?

Try CaliBattery, by hand to expose the maximum and minimum.

Rep: (116)
And I did not understand what the problem with wifi. Set programku wifi analizer, walked away from the router bit, the program shows (in the same phone) signal that there are good and the phone network is lost. Does anyone have some sensible thoughts? I put this program on another phone. They lie side by side, in the program show the same level of the signal, but one catches the other is not.

how can it improve the reception of the mobile Internet? and what a blue head icon shown top right of the screen?

Rep: (2)
Hi all clambered menu, I can not find an item call setup (call forwarding, call it.p ban.). I remember seen more udevilsya that it stuck there, but right now I can not find.

Rebyata.ya not know what I delat.ne know where I get all the drivers that can put nuzhno.ne root.i twrp in general that I should be with zaputalsya.pomogite.nachat drayverov.gde them to take our model? Adb and mtk

Rep: (300)
Here perebrendirovannogo firmware with our phone. Branded Assistant. The only difference is in the inscription on the back cover and supposedly improved earpiece. Try, can in this firmware fixes bugs such as viruses and stretch the video.

Rep: (2203)
premier.81 @ 26.05.2016, 10:41*
Here perebrendirovannogo firmware with our phone. Branded Assistant. The only difference is in the inscription on the back cover and supposedly improved earpiece. Try, can in this firmware fixes bugs such as viruses and stretch the video.

Who wants to test this reworked firmware to install TWRP of contact QMS ...

I congratulate everyone. On this version, but I gave the link and Flasher_23 made for TWRP - bug with stretched out the video after the recording - no! Just do not see the virus application. Firmware Developer Assistant (or rather those people who change in build.prop smartphone name) vymatyukali well as to the existence of the virus, and they cleaned the firmware. In addition, as I see, I put in order the proportions of the recorded video.

firmware screenshots (those points that differ from the native firmware, in fact one launcher and the build number in the settings) from the Assistant AS-5431 Prima.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (2203)
Firmware from clone BV2000S - Assistant AS-5431 Prima for installation through the TWRP Recovery. To reduce the size of the firmware deleted: Google Maps, Twitter and Facebook clients. Bootle and butanimatsiya took from the sink, other changes in the firmware does not have any, Ruth absent. Screenshots different from runoff in the post above ...
premier.81 @ 26.05.2016, 21:12*
bug with stretched out the video after the recording - no! Just do not see the virus application. Firmware Developer Assistant (or rather those people who change in build.prop smartphone name) vymatyukali well as to the existence of the virus, and they cleaned the firmware. In addition, as I see, I put in order the proportions of the recorded video.

For firmware tests thankpremier.81
Download

Post has been editedFlasher_23 - 27.05.16, 12:23

premier.81 @ 26.05.2016, 21:12*
I congratulate everyone. On this version, but I gave the link and Flasher_23 made for TWRP - bug with stretched out the video after the recording - no! Just do not see the virus application. Firmware Developer Assistant (or rather those people who change in build.prop smartphone name) vymatyukali well as to the existence of the virus, and they cleaned the firmware. In addition, as I see, I put in order the proportions of the recorded video.

And that display battery balance? 1% is also a half-day work?

Post has been edited-xxx- - 27.05.16, 14:10

* -hHh-,
I can not say, have not put the battery. But also on the native firmware at I have not watched.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/11/19, 4:15