> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - MIUI firmware

Rep: (419)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo) - MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Kenzo

Description | Prime Description | Discussion пїЅ | DiscussionSpecial Edition | Marriage пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Xiaomi Club пїЅ | Owners Club Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account - Discuss everything related to your account пїЅ |
MIUI firmwareпїЅ | Firmware Special Edition пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - Core пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Modifications пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information! Ads!
Read first of all to those who just bought a phone! Questions on the FAK will be deleted!

How to ask questions in the topic and why posts are deleted?
  • When writing a question, try to formulate a question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions. It is very important that you indicate as detailed information about your problem as possible.:
    • What is it?
    • What led to her?
    • What actions to address it you have taken?
    • Firmware versions before and after the update. Loader statuses before and after. Recovery Status: TWRP or Stock?
    • Other additional information that may help in solving your problem. (Screenshots, third-party versions, frequency of development, etc.)
  • If you notice that your postdeleted , you should not write about it and / or ask in the topic. Most likely the post was deleted for one or several reasons below:
    • The answer to your question is in the cap - you should carefully review it for information on your problem. In particular, FAK and Instructions on firmware.
    • The answer to your question has been discussed in the subject repeatedly.It is worth using the search on the topic.
    • Your post is offtopic in this topic -think whether you came here? Perhaps there is a more appropriate topic for your question.
    • So you should not write posts like:Hooray, I was all done cool. ; Why doesn’t the update come to me ?;etc. -This is a flood and makes it difficult to find useful information in the subject.

Below are links to important announcements:

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
  • fastboot - .img images for firmware through MiFlash , XiaoMiFlash or fastboot
    UpdaterApp - Full firmware for full-time update manager and TWRP with the ability to patch bottles.
    Ota - This is not a complete firmware, but only an archive with modified files for updating. Sew through standard update manager or via ZCX TWRP

Modified official firmware with TWRP and Root rights

Global Stable -Kenzo
Global Developer -Kenzo

Localized firmware
Ported firmware
Firmware reviews
Ruth, Recovery, Kernels, Modems
Instructions

ATTENTION!
If you are going to sew, you should understand that :
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all instructions and drivers !
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone!There will only be more problems !
  • Before ANY actions with firmware, you need to make a backup in TWRP! MUST! If you don’t, and something goes wrong, you’ll get a bunch of hemorrhoids and bricks.

Basic instructions:
Other instructions:

Useful

Xposed for MIUI - Functionality, the search for modules and the resulting problems in this topic is not discussed. Link provided for download only. For all questions, please contact the profile topic Xposed.

Surveys

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Did you like the new MIUI8?
Attached Image

What is better to sit on?
Attached Image

Do you have a bootloader ...?
Attached Image

Have you had problems with the firmware / instructions?
Attached Image

Topics Curator - paparazzi007

Post has been editedpaparazzi007 - 07.01.20, 19:13
Reason for editing: Restored MIUI PRO 10.2.1.0 Aroma

Rep: (27)
TVRP installed, patched bottles, but the section data is still encrypted, wanted to do a wipe, but does not leave the section data is not listed. What to do?

Rep: (9)
Again there globalka 9.2.4.0. This is the exact same, or fixed jambs and posted?
Attached Image

Rep: (817)
* KIMONO90 ,
I do not know - I have a black player because of the theme. Subject - all black.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedghekich - 16.03.18, 14:58

Rep: (27)
* niki-72 , In the sense of following?

Rep: (2944)
s_rusl @ 16.03.18, 13:48*
in the sense of following?
In TWRP where wipes are doing, there is a paragraph from the bottom (on the right seem, center) format. data.Here in pictures for children.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 16.03.18, 14:56
Reason for editing: referral

* PalychRv ,
If the date is encrypted, all pasochki. Mi flush.
Everything must be done on time, and not after the fight ...
Himself a year ago went through it.

Post has been editedghekich - 16.03.18, 15:03

* ghekich yah! In TWRP do "patch buta" - it is the same encryption, it is the same Remove Dm-verity, and format the partition Data. After that restart TWRP - should be all the rules.

* PalychRv ,
Repeat - after the transition to the sixth android, not patched bottles - all the methods tried - only flashing helped.
And if memory serves - through the EDL.
Although since that time can ceto napridumali.

Post has been editedghekich - 16.03.18, 15:13

Rep: (590)
* ghekich ,
Then you are wrong, quite otfarmotirovat date and make the patch as a buta Pavlovich wrote above.

* Ballance2016 ,
Maybe not right.
But a year ago I formatted - I did not help.

And on what kernel for miui 6 can readjust the display, preferably without Ruth, and once with Aroma installer?

* ghekich ,
Can you wipe the case date, and not the formatting, where you need to confirm it through a yes ?!
Then I agree, will not help.

Posted on 16/03/2018, 15:17:

* jaromartem ,
Go read each cap, teach instructions, I wrote to you yesterday about it. Otherwise wilt Delov with the phone, then the problems will not be gathered.

Rep: (2046)
Hello. Who sits on the runoff firmware and who does not retract "Intelligent Assistant", try to disable it:
su -c settings put system open_personal_assistant 0

To enable:
su -c settings put system open_personal_assistant 1

All this is done in the terminal with Root privileges.
A source.

Post has been editedbrant34 - 31.03.18, 11:00
Reason for editing: In the header

OutS @ 16.03.18, 16:03*
Who sits on the runoff firmware and who does not retract "Intelligent Assistant"

By the way, 9.5.1.0 I can not see it, removed or what?

Rep: (1913)
* sergpoch,
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - firmware MIUI (Post Korneyevich # 65654211)

Ballance2016 @ 16.03.18, 16:41*
with the main table swipe left to do and you will have an assistant

9.2.4.0 I put on the patch, remove it from the table, but in the settings it was all the same, and now in the settings is empty, on the table all the more, and he does not need me a hundred years.

Rep: (219)
I did a patch to disable smart assistant, on what that the GD, then it does not appear.

Rep: (48)
Yesterday poured on yadisk help forumchanin, who may also come in handy ..
9.5.1.0 MHOMIEK 1.06Gb
https://yadi.sk/d/Tm273BKV3TQtix
md5 438f3b5c5d5053bb7ebbd180be41f71f
SHA-1
d94a5f95ce4c34fd0303659401c9a756a021880b

Post has been editedinvizzzz - 16.03.18, 19:29

morg777.75 @ 16.03.18, 18:43*
Somebody put the core of agni 12.5 on
If Che - updated 12.5 (perezaleyte - AGNi v12.5: - ReUploaded) Already at 18:22)

Post has been editedPalychRv - 16.03.18, 20:08
Reason for editing: link added

* morg777.75 ,
Atop Nakata firmware or restore backups, hopefully before Agni place to do it? : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 18:04