> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi5 - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.15 "

Rep: (641)
Accessories forXiaomi Mi5
PictureXiaomi Mi5
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Catalog of topics for MIUI v6 / v7 пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Covers
Search for covers on aliexpress
Original by Xiaomi . "Liquid rubber" (TPU) : 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , in a year | Protective: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 months experience | flip case (ZCK0224)
Ipaky : Hybrid (with frame): 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 | "with carboxylic insert"
Nillkin: Frosted Shield: 1 , 2 | Nature (TPU) transparent: 1 , 2
MOFi : golden flip book , "under the skin"
Imak : frosted , soft
360 Full Case Composite Case : black and red , the black , red-black + six months later
Cafele soft black: 1 , 2 | copy of Cafele , the same | M5 | "bog" | AIXUAN (gold) | Hacrin | Flip with transparent cover | white with photo print | Ringke FUSION Case smoke black | Soft black noname | MSVII | Soft TPU with print | Wolfsay Silicone Hard Plastic Armor Cover | iFace: 1 , 2
Case-bank (with additional battery)

Covers (rear cover replacement)
Glass, protective film (on screen)
Search for glasses on ali | How to glue films and glass | Differences of Nillkin glasses (CP +, H +, PE +, H + pro)
Nillkin H + Pro : 1 , 2 , 3 | CHYI matte : 1 2 , 3
Black (closing frame) : 1 , 2 ,
Pzoz: black (closing frame): 1 , 2 , 3 | PZOZ gold (closing frame) | Pzoz anti-blue: 1 , 2
Seyisoo and comparison with others
Deppa glass hybrid
Mocolo: 1 , 2 | G.D.SMITH | Benks | CARKOCI : 1 , 2
Stickers (on the back side)
USB Type-C cables
Bumpers
Luphie : 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
"Armor" on mi 5

Batteries (replacement of the standard battery)
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 25.07.19, 15:12
Reason for editing: Sapfire USB Type C cable

Rep: (1397)
timultik @ 24.04.2016, 15:49*
I agree. The taste and color ... To each his own .. But I will answer for myself, I basically agree with him, bad taste. This is IMHO. It’s really better to have a cheap bumper than some kind of cheap sticker. Straight some kind of horror from the phone. But again, to each his own. Maybe this is for you and "does not spoil the look." The main thing that you like, but you can not listen to us)

For me, a case or bumper on this phone - vulgarity.
And you, I love to hear, if you offer a sensible solution to the problem of the phone slipping from the surface without changing the size and tactile sensations.
PS: I also thought that the ultra-thin silicone case is not much damage the phone, but has not yet come to the phone and tried a couple of these.

Post has been editeddweller150769 - 24.04.16, 16:00

Rep: (8)
dweller150769 @ 24.04.2016, 15:57*
For me, a case or bumper on this phone - vulgarity.
And you, I love to hear, if you offer a sensible solution to the problem of the phone slipping from the surface without changing the size and tactile sensations.

Cover spare under natural skin or coating is not so smooth. Or look for a transparent thin film of a matte. But I usually prefer phones without film canisters used. Although I ordered several bumpers and windows. But I will probably use without anything, only in case of the skin in the form of a wallet lay down when not in use. But I hope to come cover leather

timultik @ 24.04.2016, 16:03*
But I hope to come cover leather

To this I hope so too, but the phone slips from any surface now.
Once already flown a very unpleasant and has Kotska on the frame.
A sticker is not because I like them (like them to my daughter), but because this piece of silicone does not slide on the surface of the phone.

Rep: (3)
Comrades who have on hand there is an adapter with a micro yusb to type with Xiaomei from? Will it work with OTG or just charge?

Rep: (2)
Vladbyrchak @ 24.04.2016, 23:39*
I have only come up with something from the back cover

there are in this case:
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...iaomi/32617666823.html

Rep: (0)
I want to buy a magnetic holder in the car. Someone put?
I peered yourself thishttp://steelie.com.ua/steelie_car_kit.php.
The machine is not pompous should look pindyurka this, but I'm afraid to break the bodies on the bumps!

Rep: (151)
pbufyiby @ 25.04.2016, 23:29*
I want to buy a magnetic holder in the car. Someone put?

Same bought himself - sometimes the phone on the bumps jumps, Xiaomi is not true, but the one in the signature, but I have a metal plate under the cap hidden.
svresh @ 25.04.2016, 22:40*
compatible with Syaomishnym QC3.0

Yesterday, like the home pagesavagemessiahzine.comI slipped news about QC3.0 and snap820 that does not charge nifina

Rep: (24)
marviv69 @ 26.04.2016, 19:28*
Someone buys a Aukey fast charge 54 W 2.0 5 connector (s) Micro USB. How is it to charge MI5 and all.

I have this on the table rolls, a great thing.

Vladbyrchak @ 27.04.2016, 02:17*
someone ordered, received?

I pasted - I like it. Since mi4ts liked.
Prints smaller than gloss, no glare, finger glides better granularity easy to eat, but not striking as films and visible only if the phone directly to the nose of the tray.

Rep: (99)
* pbufyiby, I use magnetic Aukey taped together with mi4 - never budge, though harder MI4 MI5. Metal plate under the cover, of course.
I ordered two pieces, one-handed counterpart - also no complaints with the Xperia Z2.
Your link does not open in a corporate kiosk Aukey Ali worth 2-3 bucks.
http://s.aliexpress.com/7rIBviiY
Simply book and try :)

Post has been editedPaulBunkie - 27.04.16, 10:26

Vladbyrchak @ 27.04.2016, 02:08*
* dweller150769 I will know what to write the forward to your reply.

Here's an answer:
We can make to order, if you are in St. Petersburg, and can bring us to a device for half an hour.

I asked whether it is possible for them to send mail cover. We look forward to continuing.

Vladbyrchak @ 27.04.2016, 10:55*
dweller150769, I think that's pasted on the native glass or plastic to buy Ali ...

I ordered matte plastic coverhttp: //www.aliexpress....cases/32650028260.html- come see what it represents. Sticker, in principle, it is also planned on the plastic glue.
Native to the touch like - leave, but the skin too much.

Posted on 27/04/2016, 14:52:

Vladbyrchak @ 27.04.2016, 10:55*
Here I am found on ebey like carbon film

Carbon can be in any aftermarket auto call and stick. But with the skin we have problems in the village, and vinyl under the skin is not desirable.

Post has been editeddweller150769 - 27.04.16, 15:03

dweller150769 @ 27.04.2016, 10:47*
I asked whether it is possible for them to send mail cover. We look forward to continuing.

I got a response from www.glueskin.ru:
Yes, if rear panel, we will be able to make measurements on it.
After this, as will the equipment, so do custom accessories available online to the device.

So how come cap can send them to and pasting is leather cover.
Or maybe someone has a phone and is interested in Peter, I would take equity participation, and to me the sticker in the mail sent b.

Post has been editeddweller150769 - 27.04.16, 19:18

redwhite13 @ 28.04.2016, 13:00*
Who ever saw a case for the white phone, which covers the frame?))

Case there is unlikely to help, except that the color of the film / glass.

For example:http: //ru.aliexpress.c...4936-a798-31a5c6b502b1
Judging from the pictures just to hide the black frames, and glass did not seem to be bad.

Post has been editeddweller150769 - 28.04.16, 15:00

Vladbyrchak @ 28.04.2016, 20:20*
Since no one answered ... metal bumper degrade the performance of antennas on our phone?

Wrong (antenna cover being closed or frame) to any phone deteriorates. Properly executed - does not worsen.
For the most part represent a mean infinitely - degrade, but not significantly. (Some - more, and some - less).

Post has been editeddweller150769 - 28.04.16, 21:02

Vladbyrchak @ 28.04.2016, 22:44*

Antenna does not close - that's good. Insulating gaps do not see in the box. The deterioration of the reception is likely to be, but it is hardly significant. (Effect of the frame - a tricky business, many factors influence, in fact it will be visible during operation).
Or rather can say only those who have used a particular bumper on the machine's specific model.

Post has been editeddweller150769 - 29.04.16, 09:20

Rep: (428)
Type-C adapter

Arrived pair of adapters. tookhere. per dollar, higher prices now.
Good ones. Usb speed transmission data 2 are not reduced. Charging too much like the original, and wires.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedlakoros - 29.04.16, 17:48

Rep: (428)
Cover with a dragon.

Case came to the dragon. tookhere. Or rather a version without the dragon figure, but in the name of this popular boot is not, so it is called from a company drawing "with the dragon."

Pouch for their $ 3.5 good. Housing material not Spigen course, but decent. Phone thickens very slightly, and it turns into a brick. Protection was not called, but from scratches and light bumps save on the corners have reinforced inserts.
Remove and put on easily. The openings in all the right places are available. At the site of a speaker and microphone made them even five, there should be 4, but no more than less)
Inside mesh is simply a drawing rather than ribs or TP.

Among the shortcomings. Not very convenient to do on and volume buttons. Unit with buttons acts, the power button frequently touches and fires.
Volume down button generally tactilely not detect. What negative thing separating dash all equally unattractive to the touch.

Up. He walked with him a couple of days. Yet skolzkovat, with a picture of the dragon might be a little better. The power button is sometimes annoying. pressed while anyway. Picked up - press in his pocket \ from his pocket clicked.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedlakoros - 01.05.16, 15:55

Rep: (68)
got wiresType-C cable saufii- satisfied 90% appearance and excellent quality - for $ 100. so do great! (Rose today 131r)
The only negative - no plastic sticks of metal edging, as the seller on screen. Shiny and perfectly suited for mi5 :)
Attached Image

UPD: posting fairly constant breaks with TYPE razemchik can bend a bit - very quietly, but charging will then go to eternity.
So probably I do not recommend, as well as all the wires with metal connectors on but BLITZWOLF, but everything correctly and expensive.

Post has been editedFidelich - 12.01.18, 00:18

Rep: (25)
Send coversShockproof from Xiaomi. Photo on the phone:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Plastic + silicone tight. It feels very pleasant, sitting tight. The arm does not slide, the recesses on the sides just below the fingers. Detail well done, nothing sticks out anywhere and not otkleevaetsya. The rim has a small (1-2mm, pasted on the glass Nillkin), you can lay down the glass down. I cover very pleased

Post has been editedFidelich - 11.01.18, 11:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 3:01