> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis NB75 3G - Talk | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (4)
DiscussionBravis NB75 3G
PictureBravis NB75 3G, Bravis
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Display

IPS display with a diagonal 7 "
Resolution: 1024x600

operating system

Android 4.4 / 5.0 / 6.0

CPU

MTK8382 QuadCore, 1.2 GHz or MTK8321 1,2 GHz

Video adapter

Mali 400MP

Capacity

Random access memory1024 MB
internal memory8 GB

Wireless network

Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n), Bluetooth, GPS
2G (GSM: 850/900/1800 / 1900MHZ)
3G (WCDMA 2100)

Camera

Main camera2mpx
Front-camera0.3 mpx

Dimensions and weight

Length: 188mm Width: 108mm Thickness: 10mm
Weight: 269.9g
Power and battery
Lithium-ion battery capacity3000mA / h

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers
Firmware
Instructions on firmware
1. Download and unpack the program on your computerSP Flash Tool
2. Download and install the driver package.Attached fileMTK_Android_Driver All-in-One.rar(6.12 MB)
You need to consider the type of your OS x86 / x64
3. Download and unpack the firmware for your model onto the computer.
4. Turn off the tablet. If you cannot turn off using the buttons, press the button
reset with a paperclip
5. Run the program SP_Flash_Tool [flash_tool.exe]
6. Press - Scatter-Loading, and find the folder with the firmware on your model.
Attached Image

7. Select the file MT6582_Android_scatter.txt which loads the firmware files in
the program.
8. Choose Firmware Upgrade
9. Click the Download button.
Attached Image

10. Connect the USB cable directly to the rear ports of the computer, bypassing any hubs and
extension cords. It is also better not to connect to the front ports of the system unit. In a laptop
use any working port.
11. If the drivers are installed correctly, the program will automatically start flashing
The device and the firmware process will be displayed at the bottom of the program window.
12. During the firmware, do not use a PC. Wait until the process is complete.
Attached Image

13. Disconnect the tablet from the PC.
14. Turn on the tablet with the power button. The first launch of Android after firmware
occurs longer than usual (3-5 minutes).

Useful
Root
Recovery

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSnorking - 19.01.20, 15:56
Reason for editing: FRP Unlock For CPU MTK 8321

Rep: (1834)
M
Topic moved to subsectionBravis

Rep: (13)
Help solve the problem of the internal memory, 1 GB of internal memory is not enough, everything eats Google services, and in its place is not the case!

denisudebkin @ 06.03.2016, 15:12*
Help solve the problem of the internal memory, 1 GB of internal memory is not enough, everything eats Google services, and in its place is not the case!

Just transfer the app to SD-card and advise so, format tablet, and when installed the application does not go into the application and immediately to the SD-card to cast aside, then it will clog another memory.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try, but gugloservisy not tolerated. I do not understand why it was to share a common memory and a built-in SD.

Rep: (1)
Root receivedKingroot

Rep: (0)
Brought in for repair, a mirror image, just touch and mirror works. Tell me how this could happen and how to cure, banal firmware does not help

vladimir05 @ 14.03.2016, 13:32*
Brought in for repair, a mirror image, just touch and mirror works. Tell me how this could happen and how to cure, banal firmware does not help

Throw screenshot QMS or here, you reflash a factory reset?

Post has been editedSnorking - 14.03.16, 19:05

Rep: (93)
denisudebkin @ 07.03.2016, 12:31*
I do not understand why it was to share a common memory and a built-in SD

Bring your folders through FolderMount.

You probably did not understand my question, in memory of 8GB tablet already, but under a program of this allocated only 1GB of whether there is firmware issue in which all 8GB you can use one partition as the device memory or the memory is different and I'm wrong ?! The phone I also have 8GB of memory and all are considered as the phone's memory without division into the internal memory and SD memory. I hope everything is correct explained.

denisudebkin @ 15.03.2016, 20:26*
You probably did not understand my question, in memory of 8GB tablet already, but under a program of this allocated only 1GB of whether there is firmware issue in which all 8GB you can use one partition as the device memory or the memory is different and I'm wrong ?! The phone I also have 8GB of memory and all are considered as the phone's memory without division into the internal memory and SD memory. I hope everything is correct explained.

So far, no such firmware, but in the future I will test peremetku memory

Thank you for understanding! I'll wait for the firmware look!

Hello internet 7vinda I can not see the memory of the tablet. Mikrosd sees tablet as a separate drive inside pamyat- writes disk not found

Rep: (1)
Good day! From the first day of purchase torments power button, as that crookedly mounted, offset relative to the microswitch on the board plays a push, that's about to fall ... It's a marriage or a "feature" of the design?

anonames @ 27.03.2016, 11:28*
Good day! From the first day of purchase torments power button, as that crookedly mounted, offset relative to the microswitch on the board plays a push, that's about to fall ... It's a marriage or a "feature" of the design?

Marriage think, I do not have a garbage

I do not know where to write, I decided here, because they do not nashol threads BRAVIS NB74 3G. I make a backup of BRAVIS NB74 3G, and successfully ask him (there were viruses)
Here is a link, can someone help: blush:
https: //drive.google.c...T0LxH6paS1fdlNQb3BDS2s

Who tested the firmware in the cap threads? How she proved? Viruses picked up and pereproshivatsya stremayutsya.

The firmware in the official hat, I flash, all the plows on hurray, sew fear not. Incidentally it for viruses, what nonsense, viruses for Android - dimly imagine. IMHO.

Advertising and viruses BroService Linervice appeared after pumping kingorut a computing system .s rights Ruth delete but after the restart they appear snova.podpityvayutsya prog crachserver .titanombackup froze crachserver feel better but it is a fact bita- system

I bought a tablet for the car, mostly for watching movies (work permitting), not enough brightness ekrana.Kto prompt as possible to increase.

The description says that the display IPS, but seen from the side the colors are inverted. Something here is not that the matrix clearly TN. Maybe they are available in different versions?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/02/20, 00:57