Teclast x3 Pro - Purchase and accessories | [Tabletpc] 11.6 "/ 2.2 burst frequencyGHz / 8Gb RAMGB RAM

Rep: (1)
Teclast x3 Pro - purchase and accessories пїЅ | Discussion | A source of information
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Specifications:
Screen Size: 11.6 "IPS 1920x1080 (16: 9)
Processor: Intel m3-6Y30, 6th generation skylake
Processor frequency: 900 MHz - 2.2 GHz burst frequency
GPU: Intel HD GraphicsВ® 515
RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 (versions with 4GB are possible)
ROM: 128GB SSD
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, OTG, HDMI, two USB 3.0, microSD
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Cameras: 5.0MP rear camera, 2.0MP front camera
Battery: 9,000 mAh (4500x2?)
Net weight: 844 g.
Size: 303x185x11 mm / 11.93x7.28x0.43 inches
Additional Information:
pre-saleAli (:

Post has been editedShoore - 26.05.16, 18:12
Reason for editing: section template

Rep: (0)
Help friends, please.
Quite a long time can not find a docking station with a keyboard (required with tachpadlm) for teclast X3 pro. In Russia, no one, Ali and eBay have already been removed from sale.
If someone tell me where to buy, I will be very grateful.

Rep: (171)
ezjik2006 @ 08.07.17, 10:35*
keyboard docking station (necessarily with tachpadlm) for teclast X3 pro

Docking station with a keyboard to a subject guaranteed to have on Taobao,a new version, old versionBut the price is inhumane, and even the percentage of mediator ...
On the other venues also sometimes it appears, but only the old version.

Rep: (42)
Normal budget set
Stand(Folding Adjustable Desk Holder Mount Stand For iPhone Galaxy Tablet iPad Air1 / 2), universal size, campaign (18 x 3 x 2.5).Another seller.
Keyboard with touchpad(Tecknet BX501), irritating gestures touchpad works via bluetooth.

Rep: (171)
dan5146 @ 13.01.18, 20:16*
Normal budget set
Stand (Folding Adjustable Desk Holder Mount Stand For iPhone Galaxy Tablet iPad Air1 / 2)

There is such a stand, IMHO, hlipenkaya. If your tablet in a protective case, the situation is even worse, because width at the base completely butt.
That is why I recommend to other budget solution - to buy in stores stationery stand for books such assuch, Cost in the region of 150-250 rubles. You can find cheaper, but the main thing - with a metal base, as Plastic although considerably cheaper, but, IMHO, is flimsy.

Post has been editedBunbarash - 03.02.18, 00:34

The children help with the tablet launch Teclast x3 Pro knocks map: Can not find required map name
When trying to reinstall windose then I have no hard disk Tipo MB 0 there will be glad if you help

Who knows where you can buy a motherboard on it, can anyone have a dead tablet will sell for spare parts?

Rep: (176)
Prompt where to buy zhoskuyu keyboard (new version), or if someone in Ukraine or Russia sells its mail me please.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 2:23