Teclast x3 Pro - Purchase and accessories | [Tabletpc] 11.6 "/ 2.2 burst frequencyGHz / 8Gb RAMGB RAM

Rep: (1)
Teclast x3 Pro - purchase and accessories пїЅ | Discussion | A source of information
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Specifications:
Screen Size: 11.6 "IPS 1920x1080 (16: 9)
Processor: Intel m3-6Y30, 6th generation skylake
Processor frequency: 900 MHz - 2.2 GHz burst frequency
GPU: Intel HD GraphicsВ® 515
RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 (versions with 4GB are possible)
ROM: 128GB SSD
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, OTG, HDMI, two USB 3.0, microSD
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Cameras: 5.0MP rear camera, 2.0MP front camera
Battery: 9,000 mAh (4500x2?)
Net weight: 844 g.
Size: 303x185x11 mm / 11.93x7.28x0.43 inches
Additional Information:
pre-saleAli (:

Post has been editedShoore - 26.05.16, 18:12
Reason for editing: section template

Stroncium @ 26.03.2016, 11:16*
Herehttp: //www.gearbest.co...let-pcs/pp_332586.htmlThe keyboard and the stylus are not included in the package, the question remains about the glass on the screen. On alihttp: //www.aliexpress...BbEfI3&addresstype=600about the complete set is not a word.
The question is where to get a separate correctly working stylus and glass for this tablet?

It can be on the same Gerbestehttp: //www.gearbest.co...let-pcs/pp_252590.html
Well, or any other active stylus with the same technology approach

Rep: (30)
OnGirbestApparently, looking at alishnye sales, even slightly reduced the price of the X3 Pro.

Now $ 429.99

Post has been editedK0nstAntiN - 29.03.16, 09:53

Rep: (2)
K0nstAntiN @ 29.03.2016, 09:53*
Now $ 429.99

Has been observed for 2 days, the price jumps is much the 477 .... delirium what is ...
Action chamber cover, 10pc. exhibited at a price below, payment of the latter, and now I sit waiting for what's next, until the order is in processing, no Shiping for 2 day ... usually all that is available throughout the day Shiping, and then silence, here and do not know what will be on the ali found in the same price, the stock finishes and do not know to pay or not, suddenly girbest even so send will be 2 identical ....

Rep: (0)
QH-Store somebody actually posted a tablet? He took 29.03. Outstanding tracks, which "beats".
Signed Off the seller first, that's fine - it takes time to update the information in the service delivery.
After further dialogue to find out from him that the tablet is still not sent because there is no waste:

"2016-04-14 22:35:43
Dear, we are really sorry, the tablet is still not available, we fix the check number but the parcel still not sent out, we are really sorry.once the factory send us the tablet, we will send it out asap ok? Because at first they said it will be availble in April 10, but actually no. "

I find out from the seller when there will be in stock.

Post has been editedmolodoi84 - 15.04.16, 10:23

who received the device in his hands?
I think to book, but that's a question of where.

* HUN,
I ordered in Gearbest March 28. I have not posted ... I think until all sellers collect the money. No goods.

Rep: (11)
Ali ordered long ago, April 8, gave the track number, but it made its way only to send the advance booking. Today, the seller wrote that the factory has promised that there will be next week. Make some improvements :-)
"Dear, the factory said it will be available next week. Because before they were making an improvement."

The seller wrote that the tablet is ready to ship, but no new keyboards in stock (I ordered included), and if he could send them separately. So what are waiting for sending the tablet ...

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...675684-04744-eub6yrrBy
We buy from this seller?

Not QH-Store
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...0-8GB/32624402263.html
But they seem to be too avtorizirovanye sellers, so I hope the information is reliable.
Truth gave the track number of the left-mail (ruston) do not know what kind of animal ...

In general, as long as no one sells? And then I did not understand, the announcement of the tablet there and you can not buy anywhere else.

My sent last. From Gearbest (do not think for advertising), I ordered a month ago. How come, I will share impressions ...

Post has been editeddpvnet - 27.04.16, 06:20

Rep: (288)
Ah, I am hoping X3 gash with normal docking Claudia, likeAcer... :(

Rep: (20)
Also I stare at this devaysik. Like. Cuba u9 Ali have been, but for the price of RAM there are only 4 ... And it is not enough. Those. analogues of this money as I understand it not?
And someone was holding in his hands gizmo, how is it?
Teklast with a stylus and Claudia leaves almost 600 bucks. Cuba i7 too, with a cover and Claudia about 400. As a bit too much of a difference in RAM and screw ... Not sure of RAM give this fairy race performance

Friends do not understand the situation. I'm trying to pay this tablet GearBest.com and insert the coupon (it was reported that in a private office is $ 50 coupon) and the amount increases from $ 477 to 550 dollars. What's the experience of shopping in this store is not?
By the way, the seller wrote on the scheduled time, he said to wait 7-10 days.

Post has been editedSandor34 - 28.04.16, 22:11

Sandor34 @ 28.04.2016, 22:10*
Friends do not understand the situation. I'm trying to pay this tablet GearBest.com and insert the coupon (it was reported that in a private office is $ 50 coupon) and the amount increases from $ 477 to 550 dollars. What's the experience of shopping in this store is not?
By the way, the seller wrote on the scheduled time, he said to wait 7-10 days.

most likely, for the goods and so spread some action, and discounts are not cumulative.
If you enter a coupon - it overrides (replaces) a promotional discount. like so.

Realized thanks, but miraculously the price with a coupon is increased by 80 dollars. o.O

Rep: (20)
Sandor34 @ 28.04.2016, 21:36*
Realized thanks, but miraculously the price with a coupon is increased by 80 dollars.

then the current rally has reduced the price of 130 dollars. those. starting in the region of 600

I pay now tedious wait :)

Rep: (30)
vladabus @ 22.04.2016, 20:24*
Not QH-Store
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...0-8GB/32624402263.html
Truth gave the track number of the left-mail (ruston) do not know what kind of animal ...

Ruston good animal) to take the parcel in Ukraine will Mist Ekspres.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 2:23