> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

10 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> LG V10 - Purchase | Smartphone, 5.7 "
bobbee
Message#1
26.02.16, 20:39
To know, to be able to be, to have.
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1101
Check in: 02.03.12
LeEco Le Max 2 6/64

PurchaseLG V10
PictureLg V10, LG-F600, LG-H960, LG-H961N, LG-H968, LG-H961S
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Marriage

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 02.03.16, 09:08
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section
ShanghaiWall
Message#22
03.06.16, 07:49
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 13.10.11
LG V10

Who took with fastcardtech? The price with delivery on the single-value H900 is pretty tasty there - ~ 400 USD (~ 27000 RUB) versus 413 EUR (~ 31000 RUB) H960A on Computer Universe, against 4100 HKD (~ 35000 RUB) H961S on Yoho Hong Kong, given that I do not need a dvuhsimochnik, and 4G is not here. If there are original phones, then what restrictions can I encounter, if I prefer the H900, except, of course, one SIM card and the inaccessibility of band 20?

Post has been editedShanghaiWall - 03.06.16, 08:21

--------------------
Motorola Timeport P7389, Samsung X100, Siemens C75, Nokia 2600, Nokia 5310 XpressMusic, LG P500, Sky Vega S5, Xiaomi Mi3, Xiaomi Mi4, Sony Xperia Z3,LG V10
gva1404
Message#23
03.06.16, 13:31
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 25.05.15
LG V10

I took there: rolleyes: Keep in mind, this is a version for the states, though it is unlocked.

The most important thing that struck me was the unpleasant lack of FM radio. I really needed the radio. A Moscow chef was one from this site, the owner of the same version of the H900, to my request to tell about possible jambs and the presence / absence of a radio, first wrote in private that he would tell everything, and then scored. What would he also all in life helped (((
In the description on the site and in many other places it was written that there is a radio (((I knew beforehand that Simka was one, although the first time I visited the site was a few days in the description that there were two sims, then corrected. Well, the screen Something in the green gives, even on the LG G2, a much more color balance was more pleasant.
ShanghaiWall
Message#24
03.06.16, 16:27
User
[offline]

Messages 93
LG V10

* gva1404,
And everything else is normal? Do you live in Russia? 3G how? I don't need a radio at all, never listened. Is the phone original? IMEI checked? How are things going with the firmware? Ruth? Recovery? So many questions :)

--------------------
Motorola Timeport P7389, Samsung X100, Siemens C75, Nokia 2600, Nokia 5310 XpressMusic, LG P500, Sky Vega S5, Xiaomi Mi3, Xiaomi Mi4, Sony Xperia Z3,LG V10
gva1404
Message#25
03.06.16, 19:18
User
[offline]

Messages 66
LG V10

ShanghaiWall @ 06/03/2016, 17:27*
And everything else is normal? Do you live in Russia? 3G how? I don't need a radio at all, never listened. Is the phone original? IMEI checked? How are things going with the firmware? Ruth? Recovery? So many questions

Yes, I live in Russia)) Here is a site where you can check (in theory) the performance of all frequencieshttp://willmyphonework.net/
It seems everything is more or less normal, the connection does not work 3G, but I think there will be no problems. The phone is similar to the original one, very similar to the new one: D (the battery was sealed with the terminals, and the box was sealed) The IMEI on the phone and the box match, but I don’t know where to check, I tried 2-3 sites, but something didn’t go, I spat. If you know where to check, give the link. I found the firmware on XDA, it seemed to be able to put the root, I did not install rekoveri, I did not look for it. It even seemed to open the frequencies, but I'm not sure, the service menu is a bit different, as described here and I don’t know how to check, can someone tell me. LTE 3 Band Megaphone plowed out of the box, after opening 20 Band, it shows 3 Band LTE Discovery prog, but I'm not sure that the places where I checked have 20 Band workers. It turned out to defeat the problem with the work of DAC on low-impedance headphones, the camera works. Phone 3rd day only, came June 1st.
ShanghaiWall
Message#26
04.06.16, 14:08
User
[offline]

Messages 93
LG V10

Thanks for the timely and detailed response!
Yes, I looked at the pivot table of frequencies for different models of V10, not much difference from the H96X, which, as I understand it, I did not find for the majority.
As far as I know, an IMEI check can show whether the phone is counterfeit — if it shows another phone or does not find anything at all, then there is a possibility that the phone is not original. Another way is to ask for the latest IMEI numbers from other H900 owners. If they match, then the phone is exactly fake. I usually check on imei.info.
I watched the video on the site fastcardtech, everything seems to be fine. Some scammers forget to change the EXIF ​​data in the photos - everything is correct.
Yes, and common sense suggests that to forge these phones does not make much sense, since they are completely unpopular, and this is a rather dreary process, given the technical features of V10.
There is only one possibility that the phones on fastcardtech after repair.
And how do you sound? Is there a difference with the DAC turned off and on?

How many days did it go? What delivery did you choose? In which city do you live, if not a secret?
What are your first impressions? What phone did you have before? Do not regret buying? I've been reading opinions on Reddit, xda, many complain about poor autonomy, yellowing screen, bad firmware.
Now I have an Xperia Z3, an excellent phone as a whole, but I want something new, and the camera leaves much to be desired here. I'm afraid that changing the phone, I can regret it.
The LG P500 was my first smartphone, so I’ve got pleasant memories with this company :)

Post has been editedShanghaiWall - 04.06.16, 14:11

--------------------
gva1404
Message#27
06.06.16, 09:58
User
[offline]

Messages 66
LG V10

ShanghaiWall @ 06/04/2016, 15:08*
How many days did it go? What delivery did you choose? In which city do you live, if not a secret?
What are your first impressions? What phone did you have before? Do not regret buying? I've been reading opinions on Reddit, xda, many complain about poor autonomy, yellowing screen, bad firmware.

Imei.info broke through, issued that LG and H900 and IMAY is correct in order to get more info there you need to register.
I live in Volgograd. With delivery it turned out such an interesting story. Chose the usual free shipping. First, in the status of the order appeared the inscription-transferred to the postal service. Then a day later they sent a letter saying that the type of regular mail refused to transport such an “expensive” phone and offered EMS with a surcharge of $ 55, and that they would pay for $ 15 for the inconvenience, and I have to pay 40 of my own. I sent them, said that let them as they want, but send them away for free, although the transfer through Switzerland or Sweden was "squirming" there. Having read reviews about quirks of this company was morally ready for all this, but PayPal morally motivated me. It took a couple of days-silence. I started to get them on the chat, saying that they were doing things (until I bought them (operator Amanda) got them decently, because I chose between this phone, struggling with the toad and LG G4, which went for $ 252) in short, chatting to me again again offered to pay extra for EMS, I refused and agreed to another free mail. Then a miracle happened, they consulted there and agreed to send me by EMS by mail without surcharge. About 5-6 days the departure did not track, and then very quickly - during the week it came to me. So with the delivery lucky.
Now, on the phone, it seems like everything, except for the lack of radio and color screen. Before that, there was a LG G2 phone, bought on an aliexpress, was announced as a new original D802, if it had not been opened and disassembled, it would have thought that it had bought a new one. It turned out to be "Frankenstein" with a board from the American version, which is why neither radio nor 4G worked. And the delivery was confirmed, and even a bad review was not possible to write. By the way, the circuit transfer was just amazing compared to the LG V10, which made me a little upset. Six months later, the phone began to think that headphones were inserted into it and it was only possible to talk on the speakerphone, tried to repair, lasted for six months, then the “headphones” hung again, I spat and decided to buy a new phone. So, Ali will never advise anyone to buy phones of non-Chinese brands.
After manipulating the LG V10, the phone turns on the DAC without problems on any headphones and the difference is immediately felt, the sound becomes louder and better, the effect is almost the same as it was after installing on the LG G2 Viper4android. So while I don’t regret buying the phone, all the more so as we managed to buy relatively cheap. I’m not a very advanced user and I’m not constantly hanging on the phone, so there is still enough autonomy.
ShanghaiWall
Message#28
06.06.16, 11:50
User
[offline]

Messages 93
LG V10

Heh, lucky you.
I now want to choose ePacket delivery, I hope you are lucky as you are.
Does the color rendition strongly lie? Not to a clinical degree when red shows green? =) This also worries me - a branded phone, which was sold for 50,000 rubles in Russia, to buy on a Chinese site for a little over 50% of the price. What's the catch? At one time, I bought a new Korean phone Sky Vega S5 through ~ 55% of the real price through ads. As it turned out, there was no trick, at least the obvious - everything worked, the firmware came through the air and was successfully updated. I did not understand why in the store it cost $ 600, and I bought a new one sealed for $ 350. Maybe he was stolen from the store.
Why are phones destined for a purely American AT & T operator sold in China? Maybe you get to the bottom of the truth and find out why it is so cheap? On eBay these phones are sold, which can be understood. There was a lot, by the way, if you order not from America, the parcel will fly to the customer from Taiwan.
And yet, you ordered without a promo code?

--------------------
gva1404
Message#29
06.06.16, 12:43
User
[offline]

Messages 66
LG V10

ShanghaiWall @ 06/06/2016, 12:50*
Heh, lucky you.

Well, about lucky or unlucky, an autopsy and time will tell))) Maybe it was actually lucky for those who ordered elsewhere))) To search for the truth you don’t really want something for a while — suddenly I’m getting upset that .. It works, that should work and okay .. That you now have to decide whether or not to buy.
As for the store, such thoughts seem to be a store for a long time, since 2003 it seems. If you do not lie there are branches in other countries. The store is not very reviews, often lie about the presence of phones, almost always do not fit into the stated 1-3 days of sending. Prices are low, and why not? I found the search in other Chinese stores (not Ali) 500 + - dollars. The model is not new, it can be said almost out of production, if at the start of sales there were such prices, then it would be very suspicious. Sold, judging by their site for more than 120 of these phones, I ordered it was sold 70-80 pieces. They have almost all phone models, and I chose from several, for different markets and modifications. Perhaps they have the opportunity to take the remnants of the games cheaply, I do not know. If the phone after repair, usually honestly write, they have such a section. In short, I will not protect them or persuade you to buy, I don’t want to be extreme, decide for yourself.

ShanghaiWall @ 06/06/2016, 12:50*
And yet, you ordered without a promo code?

I do not know what you mean, I used a discount of 2 bucks, which is given at registration and found a coupon for 5 bucks on the network, that's all the discounts that I snatched.

The screen, I repeat, is similar in color to amolead or super amold, green and bright, but what to do is getting used to.
741963w
Message#30
06.06.16, 23:09
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 01.09.13
Google pixel

Where in Ukraine to buy a normal two-part version?
ShanghaiWall
Message#31
08.06.16, 12:58
User
[offline]

Messages 93
LG V10

* gva1404,
Well, at least quickly delivered. To us to the Far East, despite the apparent proximity of China, parcels go through Moscow and for at least a month with rare exceptions.
No, I’m interviewing you this way because I’m looking at this site myself and no one is responsible for me except for you, for which I thank you so much! In no case are you going to blame for anything. :)
Already 132 sold. It is a pity that this is not AliExpress, there are reviews more or less truthful ... Yes, and there are no ratings on this site, two questions with asterisks, that's all. And this is the only site with such a price! The rest is more expensive by at least 15%. Well, because it is suspicious! :) The only at least reassuring circumstance is you and PayPal. I hope, by the time I decide, they will not run out of phones and discounts.
Hmm, but I was not given such a discount. Tried to use the promo code ILOVEFCT2015, failed.

--------------------
gva1404
Message#32
08.06.16, 13:41
User
[offline]

Messages 66
LG V10

ShanghaiWall @ 06/08/2016, 1:58 PM*
No, I’m interviewing you this way because I’m looking at this site myself and no one answers me except you

Yes, very lousy here a branch about buying, everyone is silent as o.O partisans
I'm not going to blame you for anything

didn't even think about it
Pity it's not aliexpress

As for me, so thank God, I will not buy any phone there anymore, I did enough to buy LG G2 Frankenstein, then neither the seller, nor the site administration has achieved neither compensation, nor protection, all-round responsibility. Reviews are often left. If you write bad, you have repeatedly received offers from sellers for money or other price to change a bad review to a good one or delete it.
encouraging circumstance is you and paypal

Wow, he was already up to PePal
Hmm, but I was not given such a discount

If about a discount of 2 bucks, then carefully look at your profile after registration, there is a Points item : with a blue offer to convert points into money and you will be happy with 2 bucks, I also didn’t immediately notice.
Tried to use the promo code ILOVEFCT2015

I have worked 160406http://chinaprices.ru/blog/kuponyi-fastcardtech/
I would not buy it, because the phone is rare and I do not think it was released in a big party (IMHO)
I would advise the operator to ask questions in the chat before buying, they guarantee that the phone is new, not repaired, original, etc., keep the correspondence just in case, then when disassembling with PayPal (God forbid) it will be an argument for compensation.
But, again, to buy or not there, you decide, I do not want to bear the responsibility))))))
bobbee
Message#33
08.06.16, 14:34
[offline]

Messages 1101
LeEco Le Max 2 6/64

ShanghaiWall @ 06/08/2016, 09:58*
except you, nobody answers me

Gva1404 @ 06/08/2016, 10:41*
Yes, very lousy here branch about buying, everyone is silent as partisans

Have you ever wondered why? Maybe because the phone you are discussing has the least interest compared to the two-part version and 64 internal memory? And on the indicated site, no one else bought, except you? Therefore, the answer is nothing special. Checked stores, links to which are in the thread, you do not seem to be interested. You have your own way. Well, go through it and share your experience. And so, what questions, such and answers. I can only advise to drive the name of the site of interest into the search field throughout the forum.savagemessiahzine.com, find out at least real reviews of this store.

--------------------
Bobbee
gva1404
Message#34
08.06.16, 15:04
User
[offline]

Messages 66
LG V10

bobbee @ 06/08/2016, 15:34*
Have you ever wondered why? Maybe because the phone you are discussing has the least interest compared to the two-part version and 64 internal memory? And on the indicated site, no one else bought, except you? Therefore, the answer is nothing special. Checked stores, links to which are in the thread, you do not seem to be interested. You have your own way. Well, go through it and share your experience. And so, what questions, such and answers. I can only advise to drive the name of the site of interest into the search field throughout the forum.savagemessiahzine.com, find out at least real reviews of this store.

I no longer need real reviews about the store, I took a chance and bought, until almost nothing I regret.
By the way, the H900 has 64 GB, but single-value is true. I was asked to help, I help a person than I can. Despite the fact that there are owners of the H900 version, which was broke for me, for example, suggest what works and what does not. Therefore, after the purchase, I was disappointed to find out that there is no FM radio in this model, although it is practically indicated everywhere that it is.
We do not have our own way, but our own understanding of value. For example, I am not ready, unlike you, to give 44 thousand rubles. for the phone, no matter how much it is full of power and tricked out, 380 bucks, which I gave, I consider a more or less adequate price. The man also wants to seklnomit, but he is afraid. And the proven stores in the branch sell at the still inadequate price — this is where you took or CU, from the European single-value 32 GB version, which is not interesting to me.

Post has been editedgva1404 - 08.06.16, 15:07
bobbee
Message#35
08.06.16, 15:36
[offline]

Messages 1101
LeEco Le Max 2 6/64

Gva1404 @ 06/08/2016, 12:04*
tell what works and what doesn't

You wrote about the lousy branch on the purchase of the device. But your comment pertains to the discussion thread. So go there to complain.

--------------------
Bobbee
f-1fan
Message#36
09.06.16, 02:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 629
Check in: 14.07.10
Google Pixel XL

Radio is most likely there and is installed from the application center.

--------------------
Ok google Set the alarm for half past seven and get half an hour.
edrenkompot
Message#37
09.06.16, 13:55
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 13.07.13

* 741963w,
Where in Ukraine to buy a normal two-part version?

I bought in the online store Easymac, the model on the site is listed as the H962N came the same H962, a year warranty from the store, I liked it, the only thing that first strained so was the full prepayment of the goods, if you need to send to another city. in the morning I paid for an SMS with the invoice number in the evening and the next day I already received a phone for dinner.

P.s. If I am not mistaken, then Black, I took the last one, they only have White in stock.

Post has been editededrenkompot - 09.06.16, 13:57
ShanghaiWall
Message#38
09.06.16, 14:04
User
[offline]

Messages 93
LG V10

* bobbee
Of course, I wondered if you were me, so I ask.
* gva1404,
There are a lot of offtopes, so I'll hide away from sin under the spoiler.
I only had two branded phones - the LG P500 and the current Sony Xperia Z3, which I bought from official retailers, the rest - Sky Vega S5, Xiaomi Mi3 / Mi4 were purchased in Asia through ads and online stores. So a certain adventurism in buying phones is inherent in me. I must say that I have never come across defective or counterfeit smartphones. You can, of course, hope for your luck and buy on FCT, but it's too some kind of muddy site. Most reviews onsavagemessiahzine.comunflattering, to put it mildly, and often with any shoals.
In the rest of the Internet segment, positive experience is also rarely described.
These operators are also muddy guys. They tell me that the battery is non-removable, and they did not answer anything when asked if they were sure of it.
AliExpress is at least more reputable than FCT, although this is, of course, akin to buying on the market and in the underpass, respectively.
My current situation allows me to wait, so I will not twitch. They will buy it, so they will buy it, the light on the LG V10 has not come together.
You are right, I am also not ready to spend more than 30 thousand rubles on the phone, but, on the other hand, I am also not ready to give 30 thousand rubles to an unknown to me site, even under the guise of PayPal (FCT and CU both offer this payment method). The reputation of CU, by the way, is much higher than that of FCT, but am I ready to pay ~ 5,000 rubles and -32GB for this? The question remains open, therefore, as they say, "we will see."
I am documenting my choice of flour here, so I apologize. :)

On computeruniverse.net, by the way, unlike computeruniverse.ru, it is cheaper by 8 EUR, the difference between VAT and VAT, I suppose.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedShanghaiWall - 09.06.16, 15:05

--------------------
741963w
Message#39
12.06.16, 18:58
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 01.09.13
Google pixel

* edrenkompotThanks for the answer. Tell me how the camera? How is the stability of the device?
edrenkompot
Message#40
13.06.16, 14:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 13.07.13

* 741963w,
As soon as I inserted a card into the phone, the update arrived to 6.0, it was updated without problems through the air, with autonomy, of course, it is weak (I do not have enough for the day, though the first days I did not climb out of the phone, good work in the office and the socket at the side), I hung up and did not rebuild, I did not use the camera especially, but I did a couple of shots in the phone look great, the previous phone was LG G3 D855 with 32gb and 3 operatives, I think this one is much faster, it is comfortable in my hand, but I have big legs :)), although they talk about its impact resistance Affairs in his case, and therefore the body has become more massive.
P.S. As for me, the phone is just gorgeous.
Super bober
Message#41
14.06.16, 13:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Check in: 08.08.11
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Guys, I look at the device.
And what is the adequate price for it now, provided that used growth with the guarantee remains?
I understand that Nerostistovskie new now from 30 to 40?

10 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 15:05