[Android] Garmin Connect ™ Mobile | Garmin Connect is an application that allows you to connect your smartphone with

Rep: (2498)
Garmin Connect ™ Mobile
Version: 4.17.1

Last update of the program in the header:19.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Garmin Connect is an application that allows you to associate your smartphone with your Garmin device and send notifications between them.

Detailed description:
The latest version of the Garmin Connect Mobile app will help you better focus on your goals for fitness and a healthy lifestyle. In the application it is easy to find and view all the necessary data. In addition, it is possible to download data from compatible sports watches or devices to share them on our social network. Thanks to this, you can compare times or take part in weekly competitions in the number of steps or run with friends. You can also use the Bluetooth® connectivity options supported by the app (if you have a compatible smartphone) to get current weather information, forecasts, voice notifications about calls and text messages, and use other functions directly on your Garmin fitness device.

Useful

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Garmin
Developer Website: https://www.garmin.com/locale.html
App Store Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.garmin.android.apps.connectmobile&hl=en

Download:
You can always download the latest version.HERE

[Android] Garmin Connect ™ Mobile (Kenny Post # 84574374)

Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 19.04.19, 19:49
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (20)
Navicom.maps @ 04/18/19, 16:07*
Please write to [email protected]

To my shame, I do not speak English enough to be able to describe the problem.
Can I write in Russian?
How to remove application attachment logs?

Rep: (74)
* suhodr
This is Russian tech support. Write a letter describing the problem, then follow the recommendations that you will be asked.

Rep: (943)

Download: Attached filecom.garmin.android.apps.connectmobile_4.17.1-4720_minAPI19 (armeabi-v7a, x86) (nodpi) _apkmirror.com.apk(93.2 MB)

Post has been editedKenny - 19.04.19, 19:48

Rep: (14)
Kenny @ 04/19/19, 20:48*

No need to install it - had to do a manual rollback to the past. In the traditional Garmin style - they wanted the best, it turned out as always. They lost the ability to synchronize the created workouts from the calendar with the device. They write “we will now do the synchronization ourselves,” in fact - the Forerunner 935 turned out to be suddenly “the model does not support synchronization of training,” yeah. Until Wednesday it means support, but how did the update arrive - did the watch for $ 500 go out of date immediately? Great move, but no :)
thanksavagemessiahzine.comfor the opportunity to find the previous version - again everything is synchronized from under 4.15 and the watch suddenly supports synchronization.

Rep: (20)
AlexFedy @ 04/20/19, 8:59*
Forerunner 935 appeared suddenly "the model does not support synchronization of training"

Consider marketing?
Maybe a mistake?

Suhodr @ 04/20/19, 9:24 PM*
Consider marketing?
Maybe a mistake?

It’s hard to draw conclusions with Garmin - they have enough stories of strange bugs. We learn from the next update - if it remains the 935th, it does not support training as it is, then marketing is definitely.

Rep: (12)
AlexFedy @ 04/20/19, 10:59*
No need to put it
- I completely agree on version 4.17.1. The synchronization has fallen off, a blank screen of statistics of the past training. Clearing the cache, deleting, reinstalling do not give a result. Rollback to 4.15 solved all the problems. FR 935.

Rep: (24)
Navicom.maps @ 01/21/19, 11:12*
Lisyara,
If everything is in order in Garmin Connect, then Strava doesn’t take into account something when importing data. It is necessary to write in Strava and ask to understand.

Thank you, friends, once again for the tips, the desire to help and for the time spent on my problem!

The problem is resolved and the issue is removed from the agenda.
Test "training": on the left Garmin Connect, on the right - Strava. Time is the same! Hurray!
Attached Image

The reason was my carelessness when filling out the profile in Strava - as it turned out, the location of my deployment was not recognized by the system and Los Angeles appeared there instead of Moscow (and these are the very notorious "11 time zones" that Strava automatically inserted when importing an activity from GARMIN Connect). Discrepancy was found in the web version of Strava for PC.

Let me remind you that I asked the community about the significant time difference displayed in Strava when importing / exporting workouts indoors (when GPS is inactive) from Garmin Connect.

So it turned out that one day I first ride a bike in Moscow, then here in Moscow I do an evening run to the gym, then somehow I mysteriously find myself in Los Angeles at 4 a.m., where I swim a kilometer in the pool , after which I again instantly find myself in Moscow with a time difference of +11 hours, where I train in the gym (I enter the data in GARMIN manually), and then "go-go around Moscow ... ©" as a hitch after a workout.

All my fault is only my carelessness.

Thanks to everyone who responded, including in neighboring branches (Garmin Instinct, Strava) again and again!

With respect and gratitude, Your humble servant is Lisyar ☺️

Profiles in Strava (versions for Android and WEB). Attention to deployment☝️
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLisyara - 07.05.19, 07:54
Reason for editing: Adding a screenshot

Rep: (4)
A new version 4.18.1 has been released. Has anyone put it? Is there a problem?

Rep: (0)
Smartphone xiaomi MI A 2 Lite, android 9, vivoactive HR device, heart rate in the last 4 hours is not correctly displayed in the application.
There is data on the device for the entire period.

Rep: (74)
* victorovich75,
4.18.1 installed?
vivoactive HR firmware 5.00?

Rep: (0)
At night, 4.19-rc10 was delivered and everything broke .. with any attempt to get stuck with the clock - the application crashed .. was treated by reinstalling the application ..

Rep: (67)
Friends help, I always run with the livetrack function from garmin, soon an ultra large one is planned, and this function works every other time, before this was not the case, I’m attaching the screen.
Attached Image

CeUl @ 05/13/19, 13:32*
A new version 4.18.1 has been released. Has anyone put it? Is there a problem?

It worked fine, though they very quickly updated to 4.19.1 it is not very clear that there was a 20 mb update. Everything works, including fixed calendar synchronization

Posted on 06/08/2019, 17:16:

Strap-on @ 05/30/19, 11:29 PM*
Friends help, I always run with the livetrack function from garmin, soon an ultra large one is planned, and this function works every other time, before this was not the case, I’m attaching the screen.

There was such a disaster with version 4.16, it seems - after updating to 4.19.1 it began to work again, it seems they changed something on the servers and the application can not send the tracking correctly.

Rep: (176)
There are the scales of Fibit Aria. Can I somehow automate the loading of weight into the Garmin account? I used to use the fitdatasync website, but recently I have entered data with pens :(
P.S. I tried it through the SyncMyTracks program - it transfers the weight data, but you need to go to the import & export section every time and drive in the account data there and wait for the synchronization to take place, and it goes on for about 5 minutes, although I choose yesterday. Not very convenient, to be honest, can I somehow automate the transfer of data by weight?

Post has been editedgeritch - 16.06.19, 08:03

Rep: (24)
* geritch , almost all smart scales connect with MyFitnessPal. After displaying your weight in this application, you only need to connect Garmin Connect with it. Voila! ️

Rep: (943)
M
Dear users!

In the section Wearable electronics ->Programs for wearable electronics, connected toolThe relizer .
When posting new versions of software, please use it.

Why is it important?
  • After posting the release of the new version in the topic, you no longer have to click the Complaint button to update the update to the Cap. The system will transmit information to the moderators independently.
  • The time that the moderator spends processing the Complaints and raising the information in the header is reduced to the minimum.
  • Structured information in the caps.
  • Eliminates the possibility of errors in bb-codes of large caps when updating.

Rep: (7)
I see a representative topicnavicom and decided to clarify the application functionality. In my opinion, the application lacks important functions. It is worth writing in support about this and can there be a positive effect, that is, add functionality ?! What is lacking in my opinion: the heart rate chart on the sleep chart does not record daytime sleep, the bar graph style is more informative for the heart rate (IMHO), the number of time intervals is small (I would like 30 minutes, 1 hour, 12 hours, 24 hours, etc.) . I own the watch recently and have not yet understood for what time period the pulse statistics are stored. Thank.

Post has been editedigor23740 - 18.07.19, 12:04

Rep: (176)
* igor23740,
but the Navik representative will not help you ... Software is American, and the Navik company only deals with the localization and sale of garmin devices on the territory of the Russian Federation ...

Rep: (7)
Geritch @ 07/18/19, 18:50*
representative Navik will not help

And there is where to redirect and then crutches in the formSleep do not like.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/12/19, 06:00 a.m.