> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Owners Club Samsung Galaxy A SERIES (2016) | Place of communication of the owners

Rep: (150)
Owners Club Samsung Galaxy A SERIES (2016)

Hello, friends!

We invite you to talk about issues that are not included in the sections "Discussion", "Firmware", "Accessories", "Modifications and Decorations", "Marriage", etc.

We advise you to read:

Android FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Glossary (glossary) for Android

CLUB RULES
1. All are in the Club Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com and Rules section Breaker .
2. The Club prohibits rudeness, insult and disrespect to other members of the Club.
3. The Club prohibits any statements on political and religious topics, as well as offending the honor, dignity and nationality of participants.
4. All graphic images must be cleaned under the spoiler.
5. The Club prohibits discussion of issues for which there are special topics.
6. Try to write correctly, respect the language in which you write and colleagues who will read your message.

How to become a member of the Club?
All owners of Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) are accepted to the Club. And even not the owners, if you wish.
What you need to join the club? Communicate in the Club (have at least 5 messages in the Club), and insert one of the Club's signature options into your signature.

Option 1:Samsung Galaxy A5 Club (2016)
Option 1
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index. / color] [/ font] [/ url]

Option 2:Club Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)
Option 2
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show A5 (2016) [/ color] [/ i] [/ b] [/ url]

Everything, you are a member of the club. Congratulations! Paste the Club's signature into your signature and drop a note about it to the Curator, filling out and sending this simple form: (What is your smartphone ?; Color ?; produced ??. ??. 201 ?; bought ??. ??. 201 ?; common rating "???"; impressions: "... ??? ...")

Members of the Samsung Galaxy A5 Club (2016):
Members of the Samsung Galaxy A5 Club (2016):

1. fantastmen (Entered: February 28, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Gold ; produced 01/19/2016; purchased 02/24/2016; overall rating is excellent; impressions: "... there are no complaints about the assembly and operation, I chose it myself for design and tactility, to complain about sin. In general, the marks in its class deserve the highest. I am satisfied with the purchase ...").

2. aims (Entered: February 28, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; produced 11/12/2015; purchased 02/23/2016; overall rating is excellent; impressions: "Basically, of course, the screen. And autonomy. And the screen. I don’t even know what I’m getting more from. Probably from the screen after all ... or not, from the battery ...").

3. peps555 (Entered: February 28, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Gold ; produced 01/29/2016; purchased 02/20/2016; overall rating is excellent; impressions: "excellent quality smartphone").

4. Neo30 (Entered: February 29, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Gold ; produced 01/12/2016; purchased 02/12/2016; overall rating "..."; impressions: "... there are no problems and complaints, I like the device very much, I am satisfied with the purchase!" )

5. AlexMUA (Has joined: 2.03.2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; produced 01/06/2016; purchased 02/18/2016; overall rating is excellent; impressions: “Nothing falls off, everything works. I don’t observe any brakes either. Energy consumption justifies all my expectations, even exceeds. And this is with constant internet, vibera, contact, constant calls, periodic navigation, etc.” )

6. sonpul (Entered: February 29, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); ??? ; produced 01/11/2016; purchased in early February 2016; overall rating "???"; impressions: “It seems that nothing really floats, neither dumps nor glitches. Moved with Lumia 925. Overall, I am satisfied. I hold a charge for a surprisingly long time. I did not decide on the photo and video. Lumia was not bad, everything is not so clear." )

7. Allbull86 (Has joined: 2.03.2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; produced 12/24/2015; purchased 1/24/2016; overall rating is excellent; impressions: "Pros: Everything else !!! The phone is really cool both in design and in functionality. The battery lasts an average of two days, although I use it actively - talk 1.5-2 hours, 4 internet hours.
Minuses: a SIM card blade was seen (I use one SIM without a card), I picked up the phone, noticed that Simka was walking in the tray - I pasted 4 layers of scotch and everything was gone (although the question is controversial because the sticker coincided with the update so it can helped, the tape did not peel off). ")

8. el313 (Has joined: 2.03.2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; produced 01/23/2016; purchased 02.27.2016; overall rating is excellent; impressions: "While everything is fine. For energy consumption - as long as the norms (I use the third day after full charge). Next, we'll see. Result: 5 out of 5 (for now;))

9. kosmos (Entered: March 5, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; produced 01/30/2016; purchased on 02.03.2016; overall rating "???"; impressions: "... with the mind of thieves)) Everyone pays attention to him, even colleagues with uple 6c)) Without visible marriage and jambs. Wow effect disappeared after a hitch, but I hope this problem will be solved." ).

10. renuha (Entered: March 5, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); White ; purchased 02/19/2016; produced 01/08/2016; there is no visible marriage, there are no special complaints during the time of use, everything works ok, the battery pleases, it holds for not “surprisingly long”, but for a long time.)

11. damavzlom1 (Entered: March 5, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Gold ; purchased 03/04/2016; produced 01/19/2016; impressions: there is no marriage, everything pleases, after Asusa zenfon 2 551ML Samsung is a little thoughtful, it makes you happy with the build quality, the battery holds longer, the photo quality is better, the screen is more pleasant, especially in the sun, it copes with my tasks.)

12. Juvebestfan (Entered: March 5, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; produced: 01/22/2016; purchased on 02.03.2016; overall rating 5; impressions: a great smartphone, perfectly aligned lines and a stunning screen. It looks very stylish. Power consumption pleases. Deficiencies are not detected and hopefully will not be detected.)

14. Amalfeja : daisy :( Joined: 03/07/2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; purchased 03/05/2016; produced 02/20/2016; overall score of 5+; impressions: very happy with the phone, smart and charge-keeping for a long time.)

15. Dante allure (Entered: 03/25/2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Gold ; purchased 03/18/2016; produced 02/19/2016; overall rating: 4+; impressions: HERE )

16. gadenysh 555 (Entered: 03/26/2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Gold ; purchased 03/25/2016; produced 02.02.2016; overall rating is excellent; impressions: good.)

17. Seryyy (Entered: 03/30/2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; purchased 03/05/2016; produced 02.02.2016; overall score 4+; impressions: there is always something to complain about, but I do not observe any horrors described in the branch of marriage.)

18. Arnold528 (Entered: 05/17/2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; purchased 03/30/2016; produced 02/23/2016, general rating: "very good"; impression: view, convenience, charge - I like everything, especially the work of GPS.)

19. temax2 (Entered: 05/19/2016; Samsung Galaxy A3 (2015)).

20. Saracin1978 (Entered: 05/26/2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; purchased 05/22/2016; produced 04/09/2016; overall rating is excellent; impression: "... in general, everything suits. Performance is at a height. The camera is very nimble, it takes pictures instantly (unlike s4). The Internet flies. It’s good working time. For 3 hours in Yandex Navigator (i.e. Both GPS and mobile Internet were actively used, and only 25% of the charge went away. On s4 in the same mode, with 100%, there would be no more than 15-20% of the charge "...)

21. muminovuz (Entered: June 14, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; produced 04/13/2016; purchased 06/05/2016; overall rating: excellent; impressions: "In general, I am satisfied with the purchase. It looks very solid in my hand." ).

22. Whitehart (Entered: 06/15/2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); White ; purchased ??. 06.2016 .; produced 03/29/2016; overall rating: "?"; impressions: The device is satisfied, the wow effect is there, but with restraint, there is something to compare. Pleased with the camera. The battery also pleased holds better than any previous device. Of the shortcomings, except that the power button moves a little from side to side, but for me it's a trifle. Another drawback is of course the sound in the speaker, it is quiet and flat. The sound in the headphones (not native) is also not very sophisticated, but it will do ...)

23. oxxxymiron_27 (Entered: 06/16/2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; purchased 06/09/2016 .; produced 05/16/2016; overall rating: excellent; impressions: satisfied with the device! Satisfied completely. The screen is simply divine, especially after 3.5 "iphone ...)

24. SVeaR (Entered: 06/23/2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; purchased 06.21.2016 .; produced 06.06.2016; overall rating: excellent; impressions: hurt the pipe! As if from VAZ, on Maybach "=)

25. ilgiz2690 (Entered: 06/26/2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Gold ; purchased 06.06.2016 .; produced on 01.04.2016; overall rating: "4+"; Impressions: Smartphone - a hard worker who steps on the heels of the flagships, with an excellent battery, screen, speed and simply great design)

26. Alkatraz2027 (Entered: July 4, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; purchased 06/07/2016 .; produced 05/05/2016; overall rating: excellent; impressions: "Trendy smartphone")

27. sergei12321 (Entered: July 8, 2016; Samsung galaxy a5 2016, Black ; produced 05/05/2016, purchased June 2016, overall rating 5, general impressions VERY EXCELLENT)

28. razor_red (Entered: 09/21/2016; Samsung a5 (2016); Black ; produced 06/02/2016; purchased 09/10/2016; overall rating is "Excellent"; impressions: "after using Honor 4x - the earth and the sky, there is no feeling that you are holding something cheap, rather the opposite! Building this device on top.")

29. black_boom (Entered: Oct 6, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Black ; manufactured on 07/19/2016; purchased 10/02/2016; overall score of "four plus"; impressions: "the appearance, the screen is excellent, I didn’t like the sooo sensitive sensor launchers, but still ")

30. droyx (Entered: October 15, 2016; Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016); Gold ; Produced: 12/23/2015. Purchased: 03/22/2016. Good smart. Quality of assembly. Camera. Samsung Pay and much more. I liked the smart.

Important! How to check Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) upon purchase?
What and how to check when buying a Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)?

1. The integrity of the packaging. It is better if you yourself will open it. All inscriptions on the box and in the documentation should be in Russian.
This means that the smartphone complies with the PCT (Russian Standards).
Check localization:
Numbers of official models for Russia
Model numbers with localization for Russia (CSC SER):
(Indicated on the label on the box on the side, under the bar codes)

SM-A510FZKDSER - Black
SM-A510FZDDSER - Golden
SM-A510FEDDSER - Rose Gold
SM-A510FZWDSER - White

If instead of SER other letters, then the device is not for Russia. For example, KGZ - Kyrgyzstan, SKZ, KCL - Kazakhstan.

2. Compliance IMEI on the box, on the back of the smartphone, and inSettings ->About phone .
You can also check by dialing the service code in the “dialer”:
* # 06 # - IMEI (MEID) and S / N - Shows the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) and SN (serial number) of the device.
Be careful with IMEI
Many argue that it is enough to break IMEI on the official website of SAMSUNG.
Now you need to be careful with this. The fact is that the Chinese have learned to put IMEI from completely real phones on their left-handed people. As a result, they make their way on the official Samsung website as the original. Therefore, if in doubt, check through Recovery mode (see below).

3. Check the production date:
Dial in the "dialer" code: * # 12580 * 369 #
RF Cal line: 2015 12 22 (December 22, 2015)
January or February 2016 is desirable. The fresher the better. Ask for the last batch, do not hesitate. For the demand of money is not taken. And then you definitely will not miss!

4. Check the operation of the device with special tests using the following service codes:
Service codes
* # 0 * # - Allows you to check various equipment devices: screen, color, vibration, camera, sensor, speaker, etc.
* # 7353 # - Allows you to check various systems of the device: sound, vibration, camera, Bluetooth, sensors, etc.
Took from the topic of discussion.More complete list of service codes here.

5. Carefully inspect the case:
Body check
a / Scratch?
b / Squeaks (normal SG A5 (6) does not creak in any place!).
c / Gaps between the screen and the metal case. Especially in the upper right corner.
d / Backlash and bryakanie all buttons, including the button "Home", with a light tap.
e / Gluing the glass on the camera, dust under this glass. Is there a factory film on the glass of the camera? If not, why not? Etc.

6. Screen - whether there is a marriage in the image. Spots, broken pixels, color rendering, etc.

7. Does the SIM-card tray fit tightly into the case, is it firmly fixed, does it protrude from the case in a fixed position?

8. Just see how the smartphone works. Is there freezes, etc.

9. Check the tilt of the focusing lens. This can be checked in the store upon purchase.
Checking the camera for lens skew
aims @ 03/01/2016, 11:27*
a / Take a trial photo.
b / Make sure that the focus (or defocus, as lucky) in the picture is uniform over the entire area,
not like it is blurry here
Attached Image
or clearly
Attached Image
c / Gently tap a finger on the phone in the vicinity of the camera and repeat step 1-2

10. You can check the phone for originality (is it a Chinese fake) by turning on the phone in Recovery mode:
Enabling Recovery mode
a / Turn off the phone.
b / Hold down the "Volume +" and "Home" and "Power" buttons simultaneously.
c / Hold. As the Samsung logo appears, release all the buttons.
d / Wait until the recovery mode is fully loaded.
e / If in the upper left corner of the screen there are lines of the menu on the Latin - the original phone. If hieroglyphs are fake 100%
Another fake gives casually made box, especially inside. Curved or bubbling mates of nested package items,
large slots of varying width. Sellers of such an "original" are sometimes explained by careless unpacking. Do not believe - lie!
In the original box, everything inside and outside is perfectly flat and clean!

If after the purchase you find a marriage, then you have the right to replace the product or return the money within 15 days from the date of purchase.
See excerpt from the law in the spoiler.
Excerpt from the Law "On Protection of Consumer Rights". Article 18. Replacement of the goods.

Chapter IIPROTECTION OF RIGHTS OF CUSTOMERS WHEN SALE OF GOODS TO CONSUMERS

Article 18 . Consumer rights when defects are detected in a product

In the case of a technically complex product, the consumer, in the event of deficiencies in it, has the right to refuse to execute the contract of sale and to demand the return of the amount paid for such goods or to demand to replace it with a product of the same brand (model, article) or the same product. brand (model, article) with the corresponding recalculation of the purchase pricefor fifteen days from the date of transfer to the consumer of such goods.
is useful
Approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation
dated November 10, 2011 N 924
LIST OF TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY
6. Navigation and wireless communications equipment for domestic use, including satellite communications, which has a touch screen and has two or more functions.

Thank peps555, grafom, aims, Eismann, Janick, Life Guard for their active participation and assistance in the preparation of the Instruction.

Useful
  • Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) Android 5.1.1 User ManualAttached filemanual A5 (6) .pdf(6.54 MB)

• Device features withsavagemessiahzine.com
  • Label Manager SIM cards for third-party curtains.thankblack_boom
  • Connect to your home network for transferring data over Wi-Fi. thank UA-IX
  • Configure access to files on the local network, from the communicator to the PC and from the PC to the communicator.
  • How to makeDark background for dialers Need root-rights. told eger2
  • All that is useful to know about fast charging
  • Good article about protective films and covers
  • About Orientation Sensors and Geomagnetic.. And a great article.Sensors in smartphones and tablets. Told and sent the linkpeps555
  • How to make a "sandwich" Sim + micro sd
  • The truth about battery calibration programs like Battery CalibrationHas providedpeps555
  • Programs that can be safely deactivated.. Experimented and provided a listfantastmen .
  • List of 74 applications that can be disabled / blocked. Optionuser624
  • Another version of the list of disabled programs fromd.rykov with screenshots.
  • SEARCH of games for Android OS (Post yiotro # 41711013)
  • Weekly review of new products and updates for Android OS
  • How to remove the picture under the spoiler?

• 5 Practical Tips for Using Lithium-Ion Batteries
  • How to activate developer mode
    How to activate the menu of the smartphone "Developer Mode ":
    • Settings ->About device ->Software Information ->do multiple tap on item " Build number ".
    • A mode activation notification pops up.
    • Then in the mainSettings over item " About the device "item will appear" Developer options ".
    Attention! If you are not sure what you want to do - do not do anything in the "Developer options" menu!

• How to make a full "wipe" in the system "recovery"?
    How to make a full "wipe" in the system "recovery".

Full wipe (from Englishwipe - "erase, destroy, delete") allows you to bring the smartphone to its original, "factory" state.
    That is, there is a complete cleaning of all user data, if there are problems with the smartphone. Sometimes this implies a complete reset not only of user data, but also clearing the firmware from the internal memory of the smartphone.

Sequencing:

1. Turn off the smartphone.

2. Press and hold simultaneously the buttons:volume + , Home and Turning on .

3. When the boot logo appearsSamsung release all three buttons.

4. Wait until the “recovery” mode is fully loaded until the Latin-based mode menu appears in the upper left corner.
    (Attention! If instead of Latin you see Chinese characters, it means that you have not an original smartphone, but a Chinese fake. Therefore, the following points are not written for you!)

5. Next, the buttonsVolume + and Volume- You can move up or down through the menu with the button On - make a choice.
    (Attention! Do not select any menu items other than those listed below!)

6. Select itemWipe data & factory reset . A complete reset of the settings and data will occur. This clears sections. / data and / cache in the internal memory of the device, and clears the system folder .android_secure on a memory card. This item will clear user data!

7. Select itemWipe Cache Partition . This will clear the partition. cache in the internal memory of the device.

8. Restart the smartphone by selectingReboot system now .

Attention! If you are not sure about your actions, do nothing!

• Energy saving tips from aaranika

Energy saving tips from aaranika

Since I am an Android user since the end of 2009, I personally learned a few simple rules that help save battery power (for many it will be trite, but it can help someone):

• WiFi for batteries is much more economical than data transfer. The active use of 3g-4g networks is very energy intensive. The access point mode is also one of the voracious functions, even if your phone just lies with the screen off. Turn off these features whenever you do not need them.
    • Do not litter your phone with poor-quality applications (it is unpopular, poor-quality applications, often dazzling with wildly intrusive advertising, etc., from unclear which publishers are often the culprits of inadequate jora battery, and many other unpleasant surprises) or those that you do not plan to use in the near future .
    • Regularly browse in the Application Manager in the "Run" tab (including after a reboot) the list of running applications. Surely you will find there what you do not need nafig. Demolish or disable such applications.
    • Regularly check the item in the settings menu "Battery" there you will find enough detailed information.
    • Disable any automatic software updates, including those from the Play Market. In general, the less autonomy of applications, the better. Let them not live their lives :)
    • Task killers, wipers, antiviruses, battery savers are unnecessary trash, from which exhaust is less than harm.
    • Automatic backups of data and applications - not cost-effective. If necessary, manually.
    • The power saving mode in the phone can and should be used not only when there is little charge left (as it would be meaningless) but always when you are not actively using the phone.
    • Disable geodata if you don’t need them.

More tips from aaranika and an interesting discussion in the Club
    Thank you aaranika : daisy:

• Optimize and minimize smartphone power consumption

Optimize and minimize smartphone power consumption

First of all, pay attention to the regular possibilities of optimizing and minimizing the power consumption of your smartphone.Settings ->Battery :
    • "Energy Saving"
    • "Extreme Energy Saving".

The following list is compiled to help those who like to independently configure the mode of operation of their smartphone.
    Take the list as a menu in a restaurant - everyone chooses items according to his taste and desire.

• For the first time, charge the battery fully, up to 100%, and then hold on for a couple of hours.
    • Use only native charging. So how exactly is it maximally optimized for Samsung batteries?
    • Understand the optimization of programs as carefully as possible:
      Program optimization

Understand the optimization of programs as carefully as possible:Settings ->Battery ->Application Optimization ->In detail .

There, usually most programs have the status "Automatic optimization". So, it is necessary to thoroughly deal with all the programs, since most of them have not established the optimal status of work. Usually "Automatic optimization".

• StatusAlways optimize (automatic shutdown after 10 min. After closing) you need to install programs that are useless immediately after closing. For example, Calculator, Total Commander, Shopping, NeoReader, etc. That is, programs that do not have work in the background.

• StatusAuto Optimization (This is an automatic shutdown after 3 days after closing) is needed for programs that can work for you in the background for a long time. For example, navigation, music, sports type Pedometer, Endomondo, Runtastic PRO, etc.

• StatusDisabled (they never turn off even when working in the background) is needed for widgets, programs that constantly hang in the background like: Call recording, Weather XL, Nova Launcher, etc. In this case, they will not accidentally be turned off altogether.

Proper configuration of this section will allow you to get significant savings in charge with simple means.

• Remove the automatic adjustment of the screen brightness.
    • Download and install viaSettings ->Topics dark themes, dark desktop, dark keyboard. Display Super Amoled with light colors consumes much more energy than with black. Download the dark keyboard.
      Opinion
      The standard theme is developed, optimized specifically for hardware and SG A5 firmware (6) and thoroughly tested by Samsung specialists, who are well aware of all the features of their system, firmware, hardware, repeatedly check, measure, test. They have strong financing and the best technical and instrumental capabilities.

Who makes third-party themes? At best, a more or less professional team of a small firm.
      But more often, ordinary amateur programmers. Accordingly, they blurt out the topics as something averaged, "for all."
      Well, on what hardware how it will work - the user's problem. Himself set? Himself and be patient.

Therefore, I think, to save it, it is worthwhile to set up not a dark “alien” theme, but leave the firm stock one, but replace the wallpaper with dark ones.

• On the menuSettings ->Display ->Screen mode Turn on any mode except "Adaptive Display". In this mode, the system constantly analyzes the image on the display, which additionally loads the processor and battery.
    • Set the screen timeout to 15 seconds.
    • Disable various power-consuming features such as: voice and gestures. Usually they will play and forget.
    • Do not be lazy to disconnect the various operating modes and sensors that are not used at the moment:
      - Mobile data,
      - Wi-Fi,
      - NFC,
      - Bluetooth,
      - GPS, etc.
      Moreover, it is easy to do in the "curtain".
    • Deactivate or remove programs (Of course, choose those that you personally do not need to delete):
      - Enable voice;
      - Module of samsung print service;
      - google speech synthesizer;
      - Print spooler;
      - Current weather;
      - ANT Radio Service;
      - ANT + Plugins Service;
      - Briefing;
      - РЎhrome (better opera or standard browser);
      - Dropbox;
      - facebook;
      - Galaxy apps (Before disconnecting, go and see what they offer. Often you can download free useful programs from there, which you have to pay for in other places. Then disconnect.)
      - Galaxy apps widgets;
      - Google play games / press / movies / books / music;
      - Hangouts;
      - Instagramm;
      - Messenger;
      - Onedrive;
      - S beam / S health / S voice;
      - Samsung billing;
      - Samsung gear;
      - Skype.
    • Disable vibration, keyboard sounds, alerts.
    • Update your firmware and programs more often, because new versions are optimized and eat less energy.
    • In Google Play, remove the automatic update. Put on manual. Will be updated when the smartphone will be charging.
    • widgets eat a lot of energy. Leave only the most necessary.
    • If not, remove the sync. Or check that only the programs and widgets you need are synchronized.
    • Install the Smart Manager widget. It has a button that immediately cleans the RAM and cache.
    Thanks to Internet, Neo30, aims, screamer333 for help in preparing the material.

• Polls archive
    Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Gentlemen's set of programs for the A5 (2016) for every day

A selection of programs for the smartphone Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) and not only that:
  • Checked by forum users.
  • Used by forum users for a long time.
  • Guaranteed to work on the A5 (6)
  • We need almost every user almost every day.
  • Do not require ROOT rights.
  • Free.
  • Installed without "dancing with a tambourine" with Google play.
(A link with the name of the program leads to a discussion forum for this program onsavagemessiahzine.com.
If there is no link, then the program does not have a specialized forum onsavagemessiahzine.com.)

Mobile clientsavagemessiahzine.com
Mobile clientsavagemessiahzine.com
Description:
- quick access to the site and forum from your smartphone
- nice interface
- now you can forget about the mobile version of the site
- client's functionality exactly repeats site functionality

FAQ on client functionality
Google play

Phone INFO в… Samsung в…- the most detailed information about the Samsung smartphone
Phone INFO в… Samsung в… - A unique program that gives all the information about your smartphone. Recommends screamer333 .
Displays all information about your phone in one application, starting from the manufacturer’s country (assembler) and color of the device, ending with the bootloader version.
A very powerful and useful application that should stand on every Samsung smartphone.
Especially because it is free.
Detailed description, screenshots, forum on the program Phone INFO в… Samsung в… onsavagemessiahzine.com

Launchers- a shell for user interaction with the Android Operating System
  • Nova Launcher- Excellent replacement for the pre-installed TouchWiz launcher.
    thankd.rykov for information and video review.
    Distinctive features - fast work, circular scrolling of desktops and the dock, reliability, convenience and ease of setup.
    There is a paid option. Worth paying - NOVA is worth the money.
    Although in the free version of its capabilities enough "for the eyes."

Functions:
    - customizable grid on the desktop
    - creating folders on the desktop by dragging a shortcut to a shortcut, groups in the application panel (folders and individual pages)
    - rotating dock, the number of panels and the number of icons in one panel are regulated
    - resizing widgets
    - categories All / New / Downloaded in the application panel
    - the ability to put the widget in the dock bar
    - change folder icons (Supports ADW and Go Icon Packs)
    - wallpaper scrolling
    - replacement of icons, for this there is even a theme
    - themes for gadgets: GO EX, Apex, Nova, Holo
    - gestures to which you can assign any actions, such as turning off the screen with a swipe (moving your finger) up the screen, believe me, it is very convenient
    - gestures on the icon on the desktop, you can also assign a lot of actions
    And there are also a lot of functions that you can learn and learn only by yourself, or readNOVA Launcher theme

Short video review of NOVA Louncher features (6:21 min.)

• Apex launcher- Launcher, alternative to stock TauchWiz.
    thanktemax2 for information.
    For the first time put this launcher in 2013 on Samsung Note II. I will say right away, at the same time I tried: Nova Launcher, 360, CM, GO, NEXT.
    In the end, I chose apex, which I still use on Samsung Note 10.1 and Lenovo A7.

What is remarkable about this launcher and so personally I like it?

1. Eats few resources and takes up little memory (in Titanium Backup I make it a system application and freeze the stock launcher).
    2. Huge selection of themes in the Play Market for every taste. Some include packages of icons, wallpapers.
    3. In the settings it is possible to customize if not everything, then very much for yourself. There are various animations of transitions, turning over, the number of columns / lines of labels, font colors, types of folders, etc. etc.
    4. Backup and restore data launcher, desktop, as well as import data from another launcher.

The application was tested on Samsung Note II, Samsung S4 mini, Samsung Note 10.1, Sony M2, Lenovo A7.
    In principle, the problems will not be on the second-generation Samsung A5 100% sure.

Line Launcher. Mini-review and screenshots from aaranika
  • Very undemanding to resources. For more than 3 years of use (on this phone and in the past) it did not hang and did not give an error even once. By the way, he dug out his old htc desire 600 just in terms of resource saving.
  • Many settings, without cluttering up unnecessary functions.
  • In the theme store, you can download any theme, set of icons or background image for free.
  • No ads.
  • The ability to personalize to your liking. You can change the icons separately, separate backgrounds. On desktops, you can change the appearance of each icon separately.
  • In the application menu, you can hide icons. For example, I hide application icons that do not require clicks on them.
Among the shortcomings: occasionally there is a crooked Russian translation. In principle, many will not even notice.

Browsers
Dolphin Browser - One of the most popular browsers for Android.
Powerful, fast, elegant.
Opportunities:
  • Powerful add-ons
  • Bookmark Management
  • Scaling pages with multitouch
  • Tab Support
  • Gesture commander
  • RSS feed
  • Installing Theme Packages
  • Multi-language support
  • Recovery after forced errors
  • And much more!
Description, screenshots, forum on Dolphin Browser onsavagemessiahzine.com

Lightning Web Browser - very easy and fast browser. Recommends screamer333 .
Lightning Web Browser is a simple, fast web browser that focuses on security and efficiency.
He uses technologies that do not allow you to track you. Provides many ways to protect your privacy.
In this case, "weighs" only 2 MB. An excellent choice when you do not need a lot of additional features, except for viewing.
Description, screenshots, forum on the Lightning Web Browser browser onsavagemessiahzine.com

Keyboards
Hacker's Keyboard - A full-fledged computer keyboard on the smartphone screen.
Maximum complies with the standard 101-key computer keyboard. If you are used to the keyboard of your computer, then Hacker's Keyboard is for you.
This keyboard has separate keys with punctuation marks in familiar places. Particularly convenient for moving through the text arrow keys.
The keyboard supports multitouch for modifier keys.
3 screenshots (0.5 MB.)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Description, screenshots, Hacker's Keyboard keyboard forum onsavagemessiahzine.com

TouchPal Emoji Keyboard - keyboard alternative pre-installed.
Brings a whole new level of text input to smartphones. You can use blind typing on the touch screen without worrying about typos anymore.
With the next generation of predictive TouchPal input engine, you can save 60% of keystrokes.
You can slide your fingers across the keyboard using the latest TouchPal Curve technology.
In a word, TouchPal Input allows you to make typing much faster and easier than ever!
Description, screenshots, keyboard forum TouchPal Emoji Keyboard onsavagemessiahzine.com

user624 recommends keyboard Keyboard_Xperia. Review and screenshots.
home135 recommends the GingerKeyboard keyboard.
seriy @ volk recommends Google Keyboard + Keyboard. Screenshots

Noled- utility for those who lack the notification LED
Noled - A utility for those who do not have enough notification LEDs.
NoLED allows, without unlocking the smartphone, to find out:
  • about missed calls
  • received SMS
  • program notifications
  • of time
  • weather, etc.
Many of the drawbacks of the program include increased power consumption.
Although with reasonable settings this disadvantage can be minimized.
It is worth doing the following:
  • turn off the permanent display of time and weather
  • leave a notification only of the most important programs for you, for example: missed calls and SMS
  • set the least bright colors of notification icons
  • set up the program to "fall asleep" at night and "wake up" in the morning
Screenshots and a little more about the program.
A little bit about the settings

Quick pic- gallery and powerful image viewer
Quick pic - gallery and image viewer. Simple, fast and reliable image viewer.
The best replacement for the standard gallery. And, probably, the best viewer, of all that is.
Of the features:
  • View images and slideshow with high quality, in comparison with other programs
  • Quick view of lots of photos, without any background processes
  • Setting up folders for explicit image search and setting up exceptions, for general performance improvement
  • It will help to hide folders with your photos and videos from any programs for viewing images and protect the view with a password (however, programs with special settings can overcome these limitations)
  • Display GIF animations and standard video files
  • Manage viewing gestures in the style of the iPhone: you can also move and scroll through the images, increasing the single or double tap on your desire
  • Rotate, compress and crop images, set as wallpaper with high quality
  • File management features - sorting, renaming, creating folders, copying and moving images
  • Optimized for large screens
Free and no ads!

Detailed description, screenshots and Quick Pic forum

Utilities, widgets and design
Weather & Clock Widget - Android . Recommends temax2
I have been using it for several years, standing and standing on all my android devices. First of all, she likes the abundance of all kinds of settings.
There is a "weather" map of the world. A large selection of good customizable widgets.

Just add something from personal experience.
First of all, after installation, I go into the program settings. In units of temperature, I choose the usualC В° . Further, in units of wind speed, I naturally set m / s . After in units of precipitation respectively mm . And in terms of visibility of course km . After disconnecting "Warnings" and showing the temperature in the status bar. Then you can dig into the format of the date display, update interval, then add and configure the widget.
Description and screenshots from temax2

Battery Monitor Widget - Battery widget. Recommends home135 .
The program for monitoring the battery. Shows capacity, charge / discharge (mA and mW), voltage, temperature.
Shows and saves history, scrolling / scalable graphics.
Helps calibrate the battery and improves battery performance.
Description, screenshots, Battery Monitor Widget forum onsavagemessiahzine.com
------------------------
Profiles (Sound Profile) . Recommends Janick .
The program for a smartphone that allows you to use multiple profiles settings. You can add, change and delete profiles. Create and manage sound profiles, networks, enable / disable applications, white / blacklist calls, have a schedule and tasks.
Forum, description, screenshots of the program Profiles (Sound Profile) onsavagemessiahzine.com

Screen filter - screen dimming with one touch, for example in a dark room. Recommends screamer333 .
Decreases screen brightness for night use.
Especially useful for displays with high minimum system brightness (AMOLED / SuperAMOLED).

Main advantages:
  • Works as a superimposed dimming filter.
  • Does not touch the system brightness.
  • Dims the entire screen, incl. and status bar.
  • There is a setting for the degree of blackout.
  • Quickly turns on / off through the start / out of curtain bar status.
  • Convenient for web surfing, games, reading.
Minuses:
  • the contrast is lost and the colors fade
Description, screenshots, Screen Filter forum onsavagemessiahzine.com

True phone- the most popular "dialer" for Android
thankKroll73 for the mini-review.

True phone The most popular call program and contact manager.
I have been using True Phone since January. Liked primarily because of the support of 2 SIM-cards. If you call any number for the first time, then it offers to call from which SIM. Then he remembers and does not ask (unless of course in the settings you put "ask every time").
In the call log, the contact's call history is grouped inside the contact for me this is much more convenient than in the standard one.
Many different settings to make for themselves.
As in the standard, you can do all operations with the contact (create a new one, edit, put a photo, delete, etc.) while this information will also change in the standard. There is T9, linking contacts to a certain SIM card, black list.
Removes missed notifications when opening a program. Minimizes the application after the call.
With all this easy to use (without any unnecessary problems).
I think many people will like this program. I definitely like it.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Communications- Programs for 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, etc.
  • Wi-Fi File Transfer - Program for downloading and downloading files over Wi-Fi. Recommends Aleks.74 .
    Allows you to download multiple files at the same time, has a built-in file manager, password protection. Runs in the background.
    Instructions for Wi-Fi File Transfer

• SHARE it - File Transfer - A program to transfer files between smartphones, tablets and PCs at close range via Wi-Fi
    thankfantastmen for information.
    I have long been using Shareit to transfer files and applications. It works well with a computer, and with other mobile devices.

• Airdroid - Manage your smartphone from a computer's browser using Wi-Fi. Recommends aaranika .
    The application is very useful when you need to urgently throw the file from the phone to the computer or vice versa, but there is no “lace” with you.
    To pair, simply open the specified web page and scan a QR code from it.
    You do not need to install anything on the computer, you only need a browser and the Internet.
    Detailed description of the features of AirDroid, screenshots, forum on the program onsavagemessiahzine.com

File managers

Total Commander for Android - the most popular two-pane file manager.
Total Commander continues the traditions of its famous Windows ancestor. Free and no ads.
What can he:
  • Copy / Move / Rename / Delete / Create New Folder
  • Copy / Move / Rename / Delete / Create a new folder with low-level tools (no Java API, requires root)
  • sending files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
  • display thumbnails for images
  • select files
  • sort files
  • archive and unzip zip
  • unzip rar
  • and many many others.
Detailed description, screenshots, Total Commander for Android forum onsavagemessiahzine.com

ES File Explorer - one of the best file managers. Recommends Ultra_cool .
ES File Manager is a free file manager that supports all kinds of files (applications, music, photos, etc.) for local and network use.
ES File Explorer - allows you to:
  • copy, move, delete files
  • display previews
  • use multiple file selection
  • edit text files
  • search files
  • unzip, rar-archives
  • manage files on FTP
  • access computer files
  • manage files via bluetooth
  • send files through existing clients (Facebook, Twitter, BFT, Hancend SMS, GMail, etc.)
Description, screenshots, Es File Explorer forum onsavagemessiahzine.com

Other file managers
Solid Explorer File Manager - multifunctional file manager. Recommends screamer333 .
In my opinion at the moment the best file manager.
Features other than other FMs:
  • Two panels
    Drag and Drop support both inside and between panels
  • Support FTP, SFTP and SMB / CIFS clients
  • Supports ZIP, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and RAR archives
  • Create ZIP and TAR archives