> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PSP] 6.61 Infinity - installation of permanent custom firmware (except for E1000)

Rep: (855)
6.61 Infinity (infinity)
hybrid 6.31 / 6.61 firmware from Davee

1. Introduction
    In this manual, we will consider installing a hybrid firmware, which allows you to “fix” custom firmware 6.61 on all PSP models, except for the PSP-E1000 “eunuch”. Understanding your model will help.this theme.

2. Warning
    As with any intervention in the console’s memory, there is a risk of a console crashing. Therefore, before starting the action, make sure that the console is charged at least 78%. It is also advisable to keep the charger cord connected during the entire process. Authors of other instructions are strongly advised not to use old versions of the temporary custom for installation and use. From myself I will add a recommendation to disable all plugins.Obviously, the use of files for monoblocks on the slider and vice versa is guaranteed to lead to damage. Well, remember that sticking with a fake card -CVDF! The forum as a whole, as well as the author of the instruction in particular, is not responsible for any failures, all at your own peril and risk. Go!

3. Training
    Before starting the console should already be stitched. It is recommended to use the current version 6.6x PRO-C2 andPROMOD-C2p(comply with instructions on clause 10 inclusive), as well as 6.6x ME / LME-2.3. During installation, the internal memory will be completely cleared and overwritten, but the process will occur from under the firmware already running in the RAM.

Next, download the archive:

Unpack it in the root of the memory card or internal memory of the PSPgo. Run from the menu "A game "Program" 6.61 Infinity Firmware Builder ". In it, we begin the process of creating a hybrid firmware by selecting the item “ Build Hybrid Firmware »Pressing the button CROSS . We are waiting for the end of the process, exit the program. Then move the file <console>/PSP/GAME/MAKER/DATA.MFC to folder <console>/ PSP / GAME / FLASHER / (we get the full path <console>/PSP/GAME/FLASHER/DATA.MFC ).

4. Installation
    Rereading "Caution" again. If all conditions are met, then run the second program - "6.61 Infinity Firmware Flasher ". We agree to the installation of hybrid firmware by selecting by clicking on CROSS single item " Start "And then confirming once again your agreement by pressing again CROSS . At the end of the process (when using PSPgo memory it will be faster than when starting from a memory card) agree to restart the console. If this does not happen within five minutes, perform the on-off process yourself. Most likely, when you first turn on you will be greeted by a blue screen of death settings. Just confirm the recovery by pressing A CIRCLE . Remove Builder and Flasher .

5. Fastening
    Now you can check the software version in the settings. At the end of the line should appear the symbol of infinity - the figure of eight lying on its side. This means that everything turned out! Now we have a naked hybrid firmware on hand. Once again install your favorite temporary custom firmwarestrictly version 6.6 1 (it's PROMOD, right?) - only installation file itself, no recovery and launcher Not needed! Then we run the latest program at the moment " Infinity Bootloader Configuration ". In it we press LEFT ARROW , then mark (put an asterisk) button CROSS on that custom we want to fix - "PRO CFW by Coldbird" for PRO and PROMOD or "ME CFW by neur0n" for fixing the LME. Exit the program through the menu HOME . Everything in the "Game" menu associated with custom firmware can be deleted.

6. Downgrade
    If on version 1.02 Error 800200D9 gets out when you start the game images, then you need to roll back to version 1.0 0 .
    Instructions here:[PSP] 6.61 Infinity - installation of permanent custom firmware (except for E1000) (Vadrozh # 47711027)

7. Complete removal
    1. Rereading "Caution" again.
    2. Download the archive:

3. Unpack it in the root of the memory card or strictly internal memory PSPgo.
    4. Run the program "Chronoswitch downgrader пїЅ.
    5. We agree with all the information by pressing the button.CROSS three times.
    6. Waiting for the appearance of the standard firmware installer from$ ONY .
    7. Follow the instructions on the screen. We agree to restart at the end.
    8. As a result, the device will have a clean firmware, without Infiniti and custom.

8. Conclusion
    That's all!
    Infinity features
    If you place the recovery menu as ms0: /infinity/recovery.prx, then when you turn it on with clampedL it will start. At the time of writing, there are no such menus. There is only a rollback version.

Known Issues
    • The pause function of the game does not work on PSPgo - fixed in version 1.02
    • Background picture disappears when using third-party PTF themes - not verified
    • Custom themes in CTF format (CXMB plugin) do not work - there isfixed plugin
    • Error 800200D9 when running game images - jamb version 1.02, roll back to 1.00

Attached files

Attached fileinf102_cfg039.zip(64.92 MB)
Attached fileinf102_cfg039-go.zip(57.03 MB)
Attached filerecovery.zip(13.16 KB)

Post has been editedRealyoti - 28.01.19, 16:35

Rep: (15)
IMHO, the firmware was created for the uninitiated, who do not need to climb into the flash. And in general, it performs its functions.

Rep: (0)
Buttons. I tried no sense. The green lamp lights up and goes out. Formatted flash drive in general

Posted on 03/13/2016, 15:45:

The screen does not light up at all

Posted on 03/13/2016, 15:46:

The orange indicator blinks for another second

Rep: (221)
Buttons. I tried no sense.

In what sense? Did you hold the buttons bad? When you hold down the buttons and then juggle the power slider, the diode should blink on the left, indicating that something is happening. If nothing remarkable happened, then the buttons were pressed poorly. This is a SONY feature for any official firmware.

Follow the instructions with RECOVRY from this message:[PSP] 6.61 Infinity - installation of permanent custom firmware (except for E1000) (Vadrozh # 47711027)

I do not have off-firmware

I'll try in the evening. Unsubscribe. Format the flash drive

Rep: (91)
Format the flash drive

It (memory card) can simply be removed.

. We throw files from the archive into ms0: / infinity /
And this is how

And then he says pull it out

Post has been editedRealyoti - 17.03.16, 19:02
Reason for editing: removed double

Valentin95400 @ 03/13/2016, 20:55*
* antoxagalin,
: rofl:
this is on the flash drive, create the infinity folder and throw it into it

this is a recovery forthe floor breeks, and then a patient was walking around from the palette and caught a full breek. I think you should try to include with the clamped Home. If it doesn’t turn on, then this is a brick. And taking into account the instability of infinity when moving a flash, with a stick - data is lost, and sticking from a stick is like shooting your own leg.

It is necessary to add info about relative stability to the header.

Post has been editedVadrozh - 13.03.16, 18:15

Valentin95400 @ 03/12/2016, 18:32*
if possible, give flash0 from the promo: /vsh/module/recovery.prx and that's it

In the application. And yes, the PRO / PROMOD file_ recovery

ErikPshat @ 03/13/2016, 14:26*
it still formatted the entire internal flash

Exactly. I specifically looked at the source.

ErikPshat @ 03/13/2016, 15:20*
Then, if you first put PROMOR on infinity, and then put LME, then it will not install

It seems in this order and set, all the rules.

Attached files

Attached filerec_sat_661.7z(77.02 KB)

What to do. Write in the order of actions. I’m stupid

The community is completely lazy. Editing CXMB for Infinity is faster than compiling it.

Rep: (1)
Realyoti Thank you! Finally, I will not constantly run fast recovery after turning off the console, otherwise it was annoying, honestly :)
P.S. It’s a pity I can’t change your karma, because there are few messages ...

Post has been editedRonistex - 13.03.16, 23:15

* Ronistex,
Raised a turnip for you.
* antoxagalin,
1. Turn off the PSP completely (you can distort the battery)
2. Press the buttonPicture
3. Turn on the console
4.If the firmware is loading, you are in luck. If everything is the same as it was, you most likely have a bad IPL, then gohere.

Post has been editedVadrozh - 14.03.16, 11:02

Which button to press

Rep: (1358)
Which button to press

Vadrozh @ 03/14/2016, 08:34*
2. Press the button "image"

Home button .... on which the PS logo is drawn ...

Same. In ss said do not take it

Rep: (1)
Vadrozh thank you :)

Post has been editedRonistex - 14.03.16, 23:34

* antoxagalin,
Look for other SCs. By the way, before the firmware, did you check the card for stickiness?

----------------------------

Daveewrote that a new build of Infinity will appear this week. Bugs have been fixed, and in order to prevent breezes, as last time, it is reflashed many times.

Post has been editedVadrozh - 15.03.16, 04:34

Vadrozh everything turned out with the help of recovery. she came to life. The firmware got up 6.61 and at the end a sign of infinity. but the game does not see the flash drive

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 06:29