> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PSP] 6.61 Infinity - installation of permanent custom firmware (except for E1000)

Rep: (855)
6.61 Infinity (infinity)
hybrid 6.31 / 6.61 firmware from Davee

1. Introduction
    In this manual, we will consider installing a hybrid firmware, which allows you to “fix” custom firmware 6.61 on all PSP models, except for the PSP-E1000 “eunuch”. Understanding your model will help.this theme.

2. Warning
    As with any intervention in the console’s memory, there is a risk of a console crashing. Therefore, before starting the action, make sure that the console is charged at least 78%. It is also advisable to keep the charger cord connected during the entire process. Authors of other instructions are strongly advised not to use old versions of the temporary custom for installation and use. From myself I will add a recommendation to disable all plugins.Obviously, the use of files for monoblocks on the slider and vice versa is guaranteed to lead to damage. Well, remember that sticking with a fake card -CVDF! The forum as a whole, as well as the author of the instruction in particular, is not responsible for any failures, all at your own peril and risk. Go!

3. Training
    Before starting the console should already be stitched. It is recommended to use the current version 6.6x PRO-C2 andPROMOD-C2p(comply with instructions on clause 10 inclusive), as well as 6.6x ME / LME-2.3. During installation, the internal memory will be completely cleared and overwritten, but the process will occur from under the firmware already running in the RAM.

Next, download the archive:

Unpack it in the root of the memory card or internal memory of the PSPgo. Run from the menu "A game "Program" 6.61 Infinity Firmware Builder ". In it, we begin the process of creating a hybrid firmware by selecting the item “ Build Hybrid Firmware »Pressing the button CROSS . We are waiting for the end of the process, exit the program. Then move the file <console>/PSP/GAME/MAKER/DATA.MFC to folder <console>/ PSP / GAME / FLASHER / (we get the full path <console>/PSP/GAME/FLASHER/DATA.MFC ).

4. Installation
    Rereading "Caution" again. If all conditions are met, then run the second program - "6.61 Infinity Firmware Flasher ". We agree to the installation of hybrid firmware by selecting by clicking on CROSS single item " Start "And then confirming once again your agreement by pressing again CROSS . At the end of the process (when using PSPgo memory it will be faster than when starting from a memory card) agree to restart the console. If this does not happen within five minutes, perform the on-off process yourself. Most likely, when you first turn on you will be greeted by a blue screen of death settings. Just confirm the recovery by pressing A CIRCLE . Remove Builder and Flasher .

5. Fastening
    Now you can check the software version in the settings. At the end of the line should appear the symbol of infinity - the figure of eight lying on its side. This means that everything turned out! Now we have a naked hybrid firmware on hand. Once again install your favorite temporary custom firmwarestrictly version 6.6 1 (it's PROMOD, right?) - only installation file itself, no recovery and launcher Not needed! Then we run the latest program at the moment " Infinity Bootloader Configuration ". In it we press LEFT ARROW , then mark (put an asterisk) button CROSS on that custom we want to fix - "PRO CFW by Coldbird" for PRO and PROMOD or "ME CFW by neur0n" for fixing the LME. Exit the program through the menu HOME . Everything in the "Game" menu associated with custom firmware can be deleted.

6. Downgrade
    If on version 1.02 Error 800200D9 gets out when you start the game images, then you need to roll back to version 1.0 0 .
    Instructions here:[PSP] 6.61 Infinity - installation of permanent custom firmware (except for E1000) (Vadrozh # 47711027)

7. Complete removal
    1. Rereading "Caution" again.
    2. Download the archive:

3. Unpack it in the root of the memory card or strictly internal memory PSPgo.
    4. Run the program "Chronoswitch downgrader пїЅ.
    5. We agree with all the information by pressing the button.CROSS three times.
    6. Waiting for the appearance of the standard firmware installer from$ ONY .
    7. Follow the instructions on the screen. We agree to restart at the end.
    8. As a result, the device will have a clean firmware, without Infiniti and custom.

8. Conclusion
    That's all!
    Infinity features
    If you place the recovery menu as ms0: /infinity/recovery.prx, then when you turn it on with clampedL it will start. At the time of writing, there are no such menus. There is only a rollback version.

Known Issues
    • The pause function of the game does not work on PSPgo - fixed in version 1.02
    • Background picture disappears when using third-party PTF themes - not verified
    • Custom themes in CTF format (CXMB plugin) do not work - there isfixed plugin
    • Error 800200D9 when running game images - jamb version 1.02, roll back to 1.00

Attached files

Attached fileinf102_cfg039.zip(64.92 MB)
Attached fileinf102_cfg039-go.zip(57.03 MB)
Attached filerecovery.zip(13.16 KB)

Post has been editedRealyoti - 28.01.19, 16:35

Rep: (10)
* Nemo-13 , nothing like that, you would not be able to fill it at 6.60.

I don’t know what you did here, but the instructions clearly state:
1) BEFORE installing Infinity, a fresh custom should be active (at least 6.xx, ideally 6.6x)
2) AFTER Infinity is installed on the console, the official will be 6.61 - the custom is taken for this version

Rep: (221)
BarmaleyVIP @ 07/08/19, 11:53*
Nemo-13, Infinity rolls to 6.61

Something you drive the blizzard here. Stop smoking horrible.

Infinity is like firmware too, like all other firmware 6.20 / 6.35 / 6.39 / 6.60 / 6.61, it's just a hybrid of two firmware.
And, if you still do not know, then, for example, at 6.20 you can easily put 6.60 immediately, without any intermediate firmware.
In the same way, Infiniti 6.61 (there is no other in nature and does not exist), is set at least at 6.20, at least at 6.35, at least at 6.39, at least at 6.60.
During the installation of a new firmware, all internal flash memory is formatted, where any firmware is located.
When formatting, any firmware files are deleted completely and a new firmware version is installed on clean memory.

Nemo-13 @ 07/08/19, 10:00*
I'm completely confused: I have firmware 6.60 PROMOD-C2p
as I understand it should put infinity
And then again roll up on it 6.60 PROMOD-C2p? or is it still 6.61?

Here it is not necessary to be confused, but to read the instructions on numbered paragraphs and line by line.
The instructions clearly and clearly over the years say that Infinity 6.61 is placed on 6.xx custom, 6.6x is recommended.
Why it is a custom - but because the preparation of hybrid firmware simply does not start on the official firmware.
And when you install 6.61 Infinity, your former custom will be formatted and of course it will not be on the console.
Therefore, they tell you that after installing the 6.61 Infinity hybrid, you need to install custom firmware again, because it was formatted.
And of course, custom firmware is not a whole full-fledged firmware, but just a build-add-in with a dozen files to the official firmware, which is simply installed next to the official firmware files, are activated from a fixed bootloader and take control of the firmware. Thus, only 6.61 custom casts can be installed on the 6.61 kernel. And, as I already said, I repeat for the blunt that a custom is a tiny file in size compared to a full firmware file, therefore 6.60 PROMOD-C2p cannot be put on 6.61 in any way, at least Infiniti, at least OFW, because 6.60 PROMOD -C2p is not a full-fledged firmware, to format the flash memory of firmware 6.61 and install the new firmware 6.60, this is just a tiny addition to the official firmware, turning it into a firmware with custom functionality.

Rep: (1)
Well, this is what I wanted to understand: that 6.61 infinity rolls on custom 6.60, and only 6.61 can be rolled over infinity

Rep: (29)
Wow, the theme is still alive. The last time I had zyz was in 2012. Nostalgic, I bought myself a zyz go and wondered what firmware is better to roll. I want a permanent, but I'm afraid to breeze. Should I bother? I read the first 6 pages of the topic, I see a lot of problems at the start.
Psp go 6.35 ta095

Post has been editedsexington - 27.07.19, 09:15

Rep: (25)
* sexington, I would put a promo, a little more than a year ago I bought a gosh, there was already infinity, left everything as it is, on my own I would not roll infinity. Absolutely does not bother to activate fast tracking on two other PSPs, even on Vita, flashing firmware.

* sexington,
But what, in the header of links to custom there is more than one to choose? And this is if you close your eyes to the fact that you can’t physically push the fee from three rubles into the gosh.

Post has been editedRealyoti - 27.07.19, 11:56

Rep: (29)
YoTi a feeling that does not leave the scene psp)
Thank you for the advice, I will not take risks. Does not bother activating cfw with reboots. Scary shouting console

Rep: (0)
Hello. Guys, we got this situation: PSP-E1000 = castrat, not reading the cautions to the end. When installing the 6.61 Infinity firmware on the 5th point of the PSP setting, it went into reboot and did not turn on anymore. the green light is on and there are no more signs, the conclusion is Brick. ((Help anyone if you have any knowledge to restore this console, revive

Rep: (10)
To pound, it’s how you should read it, if it is also written in the Introduction section that this firmware is not intended for E1000? After reading this section, it makes no sense to read further, and even more so to do something with the boot.

* mikhalchenko,
buy a motherboard and change. Or contact the official service center.

Thank.

Rep: (4)
After the Infiniti firmware on Treshka, the functions of the cross and zero buttons changed. Unusually somehow. Tell me, please, how to change back? I did not find this problem in this thread.

Anthioh @ 08/04/19, 00:20*
The functions of the cross and toe buttons have changed. Unusually somehow.

Well, everything is the same as on any custom firmware. Press the SELECT button in any custom, go into the Recovery and there change the Cross to Zero or vice versa. There are not 100tys500 points in recovery, it’s difficult to get lost, although to whom it’s like.

* Anthioh,
because it’s not a problem and has nothing to do with Infinity. How to change it is written above.

No more new versions? And then on the slider I want the pause and games to work ...: blush:

Post has been editedRexjoker - 09.08.19, 09:22

* RexJoker,
Davee was interested in Twitter about the problems for their completion a long time ago, and then did a survey of who uses it recently. Either there is no time, or the hype is small. You can write about your interest in Twitter, maybe it will start to move:https://twitter.com/DaveeFTW

* Realyoti , He is Russian? If not Russian, then I'm not a bomb in English

Post has been editedRexjoker - 09.08.19, 20:51

RexJoker @ 08/09/19, 20:50*
If not Russian, then I'm not a bomb in English

Funny :) The whole world has been communicating for a long time through this secret program:https://translate.google.com/
I don’t know Chinese either, but one Chinese and I communicate freely;)

He said that he could not help with this: banned:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/10/19, 11:19