> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Car Scanner | Car scanner, on-board computer

Rep: (397)
Car scanner
Version: 1.1.0.14 / 2016.314.1201.0

Last update of the program in the header:15.03.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The best car diagnostic and monitoring application for Windows Phone 8.1 / Windows 10 Mobile. Convenient viewing of vehicle and engine parameters in real time using a smartphone:
Reading the parameters of the engine and the car in real time: speed, revolutions, pressure, fuel consumption, reading “Sheck engine” errors and saved parameters, error checking (MIL).
Car Scanner presents to you the features that you previously could only get on the Android platform using the Torque and OBD Auto Doctor applications (from PNN Software).
Different modes of operation:
1) Fully customizable instrument panel, where you can display any number of indicators by selecting their appearance, size and position.
2) Display of engine parameters in real time on graphs for accurate diagnostics
3) Error reading, error interpretation for major car manufacturers, resetting errors
4) Reading freeze frames
5) Measurement of acceleration, braking time and stopping distance.

PLEASE NOTE: the list of displayed parameters is different for each car and is 100% dependent not on the Car Scanner program, but on the vehicle control unit.

ATTENTION: The program is still under development, so errors and omissions are possible. In the future, adding new features and modes of operation is possible.
If you want to support further development - put a score of 5 points.

Attention "bad" adapters!

We are faced with the situation that some adapters, often made in China, do not connect to a smartphone or a car. This mainly happens with ELM327 version 2.1 adapters.
Moreover, such adapters can cause malfunctions of the vehicle, loss of communication, and delays in receiving data from the vehicle.
We recommend the purchase of adapters ELM327 version 1.4-1.5

Opportunities:
    Custom dashboard
    Charts with current indicators for accurate diagnostics
    Multi-block support (for vehicles with CAN protocol)
    Reading and decoding freeze frames
    Reading, decoding and resetting errors (DTC, Check Engine)
    A huge database for decoding errors
    Display of estimated instant fuel consumption
    Measurement of acceleration, braking and stopping distances
    Automatic detection of OBD protocol

Russian interface: there is

Download:
Marketplace Web Car Scanner: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/store/apps/car-scanner-elm-obd2/9nblggh5lpx9#features

Marketplace Web Car Scanner Pro: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH5RV45

Useful information:
Differences Car Scanner from Car Scanner Pro
Setting up a connection via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi

Post has been edited0vZ - 17.10.18, 17:33

The list of tested cars at the moment:
Mercedes Benz S600 2001
Toyota Land Cruiser 2010 3L TD
Toyota RAV4 2015 2L
Nissan X-Trail 2008 2.5L
Subaru XV 2014 2L
Kia Sportage 2013 2L
Hyundai Elantra XD 2009 1.6L
Hyundai Accent 2 1.5L
Chevrolete aveo
Citroen berlingo
Peugeot partner
Mazda demio
BMW 318
Ford fiesta

Post has been edited0vZ - 15.05.16, 21:44

Rep: (150)
If I find an adapter, I can test the Outlander XL 2008 and Getz 16 2005 and what exactly do I need?

On the Windows background, this adapter seems to be connected, but it works buggy, it only worked once.

On android and iPhone worked fine.

Post has been editedWarbeast - 25.02.16, 13:52

Yes, just check:
1) is connected or not
2) whether the parameters are displayed in the Dashboard mode or Live data
3) then send me a log of communication with the machine (in the settings there is a button "save the log"). I need a log to analyze whether the program was able to recognize everything.
You can here, you can mail, just write to e-mail that you are withsavagemessiahzine.comand which models of cars connected.

On the Windows background, this adapter seems to be connected, but it works buggy, it only worked once.

And in this place is more detailed :) I have only met adapters before that are buggy everywhere - on android and on Windows.
What were the glitches? What software on Windows checked? What version of the adapter?

And in this place in more detail I had only met adapters before that are buggy everywhere - both on android and on Windows. What were the glitches expressed in? What software on Windows checked? What version of the adapter?

Chinese adaptersuchin the hands will write in more detail. Soft, well, all that free / demo could find in the market.

If this is only a Wi-Fi adapter, then I am afraid that my program does not yet support connections to it. Bluetooth only.

Only Wi-Fi, yes.

And will support?

Bluetooth in the car is inconvenient, and I will explain why, via Bluetooth it is connected to the hands of fries, and via Wi-Fi to OBD. Thus the road computer works, and the music / movie plays.
In the case of Bluetooth is one thing.

Only Wi-Fi, yes.

And will support?

If I find a WiFi receiver, it will be. So far, everything depends on the fact that I do not have a receiver and I do not know how to connect to it.
There is an idea how to do this, I can sketch a simple prog for a trial, and you will launch it on the phone and say whether it worked or not. If you agree, write in a personal mail, to which you have a Microsoft account registered (this is if you have WP81), and if you have WM10, then the mail is not needed, just check-in PM :)
In the case of Bluetooth is one thing.

Sure?
I did not try with the phone, but the tablet on Windows quietly supports simultaneous connection via Bluetooth: mouse, keyboard, headphones (stereo) and obd2 :)

Sure?

Only at the expense of SGS, he definitely did not work.

WarBeast, I wrote to you in PM (QMS) about WiFi receivers.

* 0vZ,
Well, I also answered in a personal =)

Rep: (1)
Be sure to try the program, after the abundance on the android hard without obd2. For some reason, the prog in the store was not immediately found and also downloaded not the first time. Let's hope for further development of the program.

I tried on Volkswagen Golf 6 1.6 bse. It all connected quickly. It did not work to measure the acceleration rate to one hundred, it does not work. On the "dashboard" shows everything. It is not very clear how to remove the log, I did not find the "save log" button. And it keeps the connection better than the Androdovsk analogs, during the study only one disconnection, and a quick restoration of the pairing, on the androids once every three minutes.

vadzik87 to save the log:
1) disconnect from the car (or just restart the application)
2) go to Settings - Connection - Save the OBD message log
The text file editor built into the OS will open (usually MS Word), and there will be a log in it.
Attached Image

Vadzik87 @ 02.27.2016, 16:01*
It did not work to measure the acceleration rate to one hundred, it does not work.

The latest version has two bugs with speed measurement:
1) a bug with initially added metering, perhaps it is not quite correctly considered, try removing it and adding a new one
2) added bug :) I can't see the field for entering the initial speed. It is easier to defeat him - go to the speed measurement, click add, leave the speed measurements, again go to the speed measurement and click add - everything works.
In the new version I have already fixed this bug, but I am afraid that it will be published not earlier than Tuesday (at the weekend Microsoft does not check the applications and accordingly does not publish them, and the update in the "certification" state is already 24 hours old).

In general, I tried with wifi.

Connected without problems, the instrument panel showed only after resetting the instrument panel, flipping parameters, everything is shown. Error counted, because there are no errors, the erasure check failed.
The save log did not work, writes like disconnect, even at home, after rebooting the phone.

From the remarks, the settings interface is not very convenient, it would be better to make the system pages more swipey, you will get the hell with gloves.
In the instrument panel is not clear what the box below, does not work.
When you read errors, the model cannot be set right away, only for the first time to count, switch the BMW to the desired one and count it again.
Something else was on the little things, but now I will not say / I will not remember. But there are little things.

OK, thanks, I will consider.
A few explanations:
The box at the bottom of the dashboard is an indicator of the current page. By default, it is one, so the square is one. If you add more pages, there will be several small squares, and the one that corresponds to the current page will be highlighted.

Regarding the choice of mark when reading errors - this is the choice of the base for decoding read. Those. it is not necessary to re-read, as soon as you change the BMW to Mercedess-Benz, then the description of the errors already read will be updated from the error database for the Mercedes.
I'll try to do it more intuitively.

The settings really need to be changed, all hands will not reach;)

Today there is an update to the versionv2016.229.1746.0 (already certified by Microsoft, within 16 hours will be available for download):
1. Redesigned interface settings
2. Added setting of the operation mode of the adaptive timing control ELM327. Three modes of operation: off, AUTO1, AUTO2. The default is AUTO1, but if you have lags and hangs in the receiver, you can try OFF or AUTO2.
On my very buggy ELM327 v.2.1 in AUTO2 mode, hangs less.
3. Added calculation of average speed
4. Improved compatibility with some ECUs.
5. Added support for WiFi ELM327 receivers.
6. Fixed incorrect reading of indicators of broadband oxygen sensors.
7. Many different minor bug fixes.

Post has been edited0vZ - 01.03.16, 10:49

Here is such a small question, probably offtopic, it is possible to calibrate the fuel sensor via OBD. And then I have a damn zero half, and nothing can be fixed. And the float changed with strapping, and tried to tidy tidy. On the specialized forums people throw up their hands. In services too. Generally little information.

Post has been editedWarbeast - 01.03.16, 11:25

Probably no.

By Kalina 2012 with prioromotor could not connect. It is just as bad that when the car is not wound up (just with the ignition on), the machine does not scan for errors (it can be a bargain).

P.S. Golf Log 6 2012 1.6 BSE.

Attached files

Attached fileobd_log (1) (1) .txt(8.29 KB)

Post has been editedvadzik87 - 01.03.16, 14:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/01/19 13:40