Programs and dials for wearable Samsung Gear and Galaxy Watch [Tizen] | [Programs and dials]

Rep: (270)
Programs and dials for hoursSamsung gear and Galaxy Watch - Discussion
Attached ImageSM-R7200 / SM-R7320 SM-R760 / SM-R770 SM-R600

This topic is dedicated to programs and dials for hours Samsung Gear and Galaxy Watch.

Communication with developers working on custom -QMS exclusively with developers!

Requirements reviews and comments on their own development -prohibited!

Attached Image

Important information
  • Before making posts to the program dial to make sure they were not placed earlier. In case of repetition, the message will be deleted. Exception - a newer version of the program, the dial
  • When adding a new version of the program, the dial is recommended to update the previous message (if it was written by you), otherwise create a new
  • All programs, dials attach screenshots (if possible) the program file / dial
  • If you are a developer, make a post on the template, for the convenience of finding posts.
Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic and take a look here . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingAnnouncement: Requirements for Candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 08.03.20, 23:30
Reason for editing: Archive Watch Face Professionals

Rep: (319)
* AN12 In WatchMaket

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (170)
* dinatron not toвШє
Here above option, the most it, but download fails

Rep: (13)
* AN12 Try as the name implies that at nashol then this is it

Attached files

Attached filebrockling-aviator.wgt.zip(2.15 MB)

* AN12 , So now I have it. Smart standing WatchMaket clock Assistent.Vse forumah.Vse have to be put directly from the program with a smart and no unnecessary movements with a computer.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddinatron - 26.10.19, 11:20
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (170)
* dinatron similar but not the same

* AN12 I sent the first search screen in the program, there is only a part, and there are many of them.

Rep: (2980)
* AN12, hold on Attached fileBrockling_Atmospheric.zip (1.47 MB)
Attached Image

Rep: (18)
Once the dial.
I made it for myself, so it's simple, free pedometer and heart rate. In one color. If someone liked to write in PM, strip off coupon.

Link

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
Good day to all!
Recently acquired galaxy watch, tell me please urgent program to navigate purely on the clock, and in conjunction with the phone! Who than uses? What will be better and really work? On your phone use Google maps, there's an app that will broadcast the route for hours without any problems?
Thank!

Rep: (527)
Updatedfast. Added new version

Rep: (184)
* rostifaner , Russian is, but without it looks bad:? D

Post has been editedpahand - 27.10.19, 09:52

Rep: (2008)
* rostifaner
And why on the screen and kilometers and miles? Miles better instead of something else to bring. And yes, funny happened. The edit?

Post has been editedLost_angel - 27.10.19, 10:17

Rep: (37)
Hello!!
Now in store:
STL_Chasy_Samovar
http: //apps.samsung.co...face.STL_Samovar_Watch
Bashkin Happy Halloween Watch
http: //apps.samsung.co...ASHKIN_HAPPY_HALLOWEEN

Rep: (163)
AAAAEEEE @ 27.10.19, 11:34*
STL_Chasy_Samovar
I looked. Watch "Commander" with boots, vodka, bear earflaps ... over the Russian army just kidding, type of joke humor, or thought on going have? However, about the thoughts just doubt. Personal opinion - disgusting it polupochtenny author.

Rep: (0)
Hello to all ! the people's program of background theme purchased and installed on the phone and chesah. click menu to change the image and do not che ... why does not happen, there is a solution? Napravte or where to look.

Rep: (527)
* pahand
English only, if necessary, can add
* Lost_Angel
GalaxyWatchDesigner

Rep: (233)
Forfans Gravity Falls dial (I had already spread so thought not to miss in the market):

Search for Bill dr8
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Shows only the time, picking up font as close as possible.

Post has been editedSpiteman - 27.10.19, 20:05

Rep: (2)
Guys who uses themes from Facer, two questions arose about the always on display. The first - when you turn on this mode, the brightness hardly decreases and the theme remains the same as it was, does not change at all, just freezes. How can I fix it? Only once did I have a normal screen went blank and replaced by the theme, but after waking up everything was as before. And the second question: when AOD update the display in Facer happening once a minute, is it possible to make a constant update of the display in time?

Rep: (2008)
People, anybody met with this error when installing the dials?
Previously everything worked.
Attached Image

Rep: (492)
* Lost_Angel I can assume that during transmission Block hours.
If avtoblokirovanie enabled, it is necessary at the time of file transfer your watch to keep.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20, 21:22