Programs and dials for Samsung Gear S2 / S3 / Sport / Galaxy Watch

Rep: (270)
Discussion programs smart watches Samsung Gear S2 | Samsung Gear S3 | Samsung Gear Sport | Galaxy Watch
SM-R7200 / SM-R7320Attached ImageSM-R760 / SM-R770 SM-R600
The official website of Gear S2 пїЅпїЅпїЅ | The official website of Gear S3 пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Samsung Gear Sport official website пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Tizen official website пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Samsung Gear S2 talk пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Samsung Gear S3 talk пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Samsung Gear Sport talk пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Discussion Samsung Galaxy Watch пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Discussion Samsung Galaxy Watch Active пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Development and design of dials for Samsung GEAR S2 / 3, FIT 2 пїЅпїЅпїЅ

Attached Image

Frequently asked Questions ""
Download dials ""
reviews and reviews on the applications and dials "В»
Discussion of author's dials
recommendationsAt first we read then we write!
  • This topic is devoted to programs, dials and any useful soft `y for Samsung Gear S2 / S3 officially present in SAMSUNG apps , if you want to make or have already made your dial, but have not yet added it to SAMSUNG apps, your questions on any software (on your smartphone or PC, or MAC) to create dials and other software of the watch, as well as your creative delights in programming and / or design for "Samsung GEAR S2 / 3, FIT1 / 2" are discussed here
  • Before making messages with the program, dial, make sure that they have not been placed before. In the case of a retry, the message will be deleted. The exception is a newer version of the program, the dial.
  • When adding a new version of the program, the dial, it is recommended to update the previous message (if it was written by you), otherwise create a new one.
  • Attach screenshots to all programs, dials, (if possible) program file (dial)

If you are a developer, make a post on the template, for the convenience of finding posts.
developer post template
Why deleted my post?
1. All posts violating the FORUM RULES and the RULES of behavior in the TOPIC -will be deleted without warning.
2. Messages like "Thank you, we will check now", "Hooray, everything turned out", etc. -will be deleted without warning.
3. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions -will be deleted without warning or explanation.
4. Comments on answers like: “I do the same” or “I do the same” -will be deleted without warning or explanation.
5. Thank you posts like “Thank you!” -deleted without explanation. The forum has a system of reputation change, an additional plus to the author’s reputation is better than the text “Thank you”.
6. Duplicate questions for which no answers (solutions) were found -will be deleted without warning, if someone knows how to solve the problem, he will definitely share.
Thank you for understanding.

• Before asking a question, use search by topic and take a look here . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
M
This topic is devoted to programs, dials and any useful soft `ya for Samsung Gear S2 / S3 officially present in SAMSUNG apps,
Communication with developers, work to order, requirements for feedback and commentson own development in this thread are not allowed.
development discussions, comments and suggestions forauthor's dials contact profile topic or write to QMS authors.

Useful

About coupons! We read in order to avoid misunderstandings!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingAnnouncement: Requirements for Candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddfgigger - 12.09.19, 16:40
Reason for editing: With the Relizer tool, please upload the dials and programs with their files

Rep: (6)
Today they give out free numbers from MD

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (417)
And today, a stock face from Galay Whatch was delivered to our store for our watches. ;)
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
Edik00007 @ 03/26/19, 13:35*
Today they give out free numbers from MD

Is there a link? I can’t find Che in the store.

Rep: (108)
* ilyas81 , http: //apps.samsung.co...Id=com.watchface.MD121

Rep: (98)
* kotlin3,
He doesn’t find it. Can I link?

* mechanic3322 , Tomcat
Future design
Sporty classic

* HigurashiY,
I do not have. The link throws to the main page. Seen different regions?

* mechanic3322 I have Russia.
Doesn't it even find it? 8th android
Attached Image

Checked on 6 android. Shows much fewer dials
Attached Image

Post has been editedHigurashiY - 26.03.19, 13:03
Reason for editing: Supplement.

* HigurashiY,
Also Russia. No, maybe because of the phone ...

Rep: (6)
Another freebie
http: //apps.samsung.co...il.as? appId = 4cJudtKWpE

Rep: (53)
HigurashiY @ 03.26.19, 12:21*
Even so does not find?

These faces seem to be available only to the owner of 4 Tizena. On my Frontier with stock firmware 2.3 Tizen, they are also not available (((
That's interesting, who has 3 Tizen, are you available face from the Galaxy Watch?

Post has been editedRealroman - 26.03.19, 12:31

Realroman @ 03/26/19, 12:30*
These faces seem to be available only to the owner of 4 Tizena.

like it
Attached Image

Rep: (14)
* HigurashiY , I have 4, but faces are not available.

* Realroman
I have 4 basin

Rep: (290)
Realroman @ 03/26/19, 11:30*
These faces seem to be available only to the owner of 4 Tizena

I have gear 2 data faces are available. Tizen 2.3.2.7

Post has been editedKSA-62 - 26.03.19, 12:52
Reason for editing: Confused version

Rep: (53)
Then, in general, nothing is clear.
From my corporate facets, I have only those available on Gear S2.

Rep: (156)
Normally I’ll make out a post with branded “new products” that differ from the pre-installed ones; the lack of customization
The following dials from Samsung Electronics are now available.

Do not forget to click on the "steps" and so on to give personalization permission to receive the relevant data by the dial
PS Previous series of branded "new products" was earlier

Post has been editedv1ct0r - 26.03.19, 16:31

Rep: (443)
Novel789 @ 03.26.19, 10:51*
what should be done in this case?

Attached Image

Rep: (156)
Fierys @ 03/26/19, 10:12*
Galaxy Store bug - U1000.
And today everything worked, I bought a dial.
I didn’t change anything on the phone,

Samsung Billing update was yesterday

Rep: (10)
* v1ct0r Yes, I updated it yesterday ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 12:42