Programs and dials for wearable Samsung Gear and Galaxy Watch [Tizen]

Rep: (270)
Programs and dials for hoursSamsung gear and Galaxy Watch - Discussion
Attached ImageSM-R7200 / SM-R7320 SM-R760 / SM-R770 SM-R600

This topic is dedicated to programs and dials for hours Samsung Gear and Galaxy Watch.

Communication with developers working on custom -QMS exclusively with developers!

Requirements reviews and comments on their own development -prohibited!

Attached Image

Important information
  • Before making posts to the program dial to make sure they were not placed earlier. In case of repetition, the message will be deleted. Exception - a newer version of the program, the dial
  • When adding a new version of the program, the dial is recommended to update the previous message (if it was written by you), otherwise create a new
  • All programs, dials attach screenshots (if possible) the program file / dial
  • If you are a developer, make a post on the template, for the convenience of finding posts.
Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic and take a look here . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingAnnouncement: Requirements for Candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 10.02.20, 20:26
Reason for editing: Archive Watch Face Professionals

Rep: (868)
11_ezhykaff @ 12/12/2016, 16:36*
those. do you watch time more often than any notifications come ?!

It would be correct to say that I was less annoying process of browsing notices than constantly lighting up / fading screen ... especially when driving, especially we have here, in the polar night ... Especially because 80% of me is enough eyes on the screen immediately after arrival notifications ...

Post has been editedsom72 - 12.12.16, 22:04

Rep: (959)
then I foundnews.
I put, it works a lot of dials, almost all free (and free prog)
Watches bought only yesterday, on this sorry if "news" is not news ..

Rep: (140)
* grafom,
News New)
I downloaded and put it on the phone. The dials of some standards, but again it is not clear which of these standards with AOD regime.

grafom @ 12.12.16, 22:09*
I put, it works

About facer, known theme, the dials are not very good quality (well, you understand what I really mean), almost all of which pull at least for three (on a scale) are paid.
Come on, that are paid, there is a penny amounts. But IMHO there is an order of magnitude better than the Samsung in native apps? What is the sense more and unnecessary slaughter phone software?
Of course the choice is yours, but I think you need to sit a little longer for the search in the Samsung apps.
Is there a lot of decent meshes, unfortunately, not all developers promise to support the S3, I kicked in some email (it is specified for each developer), promise support to the next update.

Rep: (40)
The program facer is, by the way, very beautiful under the tag heuer watches
Attached Image

Attached Image

I do not know why the photo is attached sideways (

Post has been editedDark__Alex - 13.12.16, 00:10

Rep: (581)
am.bulldog @ 12.12.16, 20:11*
Beeper

alternatives are not found ...

Dark__Alex @ 12.12.16, 23:26*
tag heuer watches under

second hand stands and runs on tapas or always running?
The side windows on the right and to the left that show?

Post has been editedweber666 - 12.12.16, 23:33

Rep: (40)
* weber666, Second always runs to the left and right like nothing has changed. At least I have not found how to

Post has been editedDark__Alex - 12.12.16, 23:58

Dark__Alex @ 12.12.16, 23:44*
always runs to the left and right like nothing has changed

Q.E.D. As IwroteFaith does not claim to attention

Post has been editedweber666 - 13.12.16, 00:45
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

Rep: (868)
Lord! Who can faced with third-party SMS-managers, to work correctly with the clock? Enjoyed YAATA'oy, but the clock can not be answered through it - is sent to the smart ...

Rep: (0)
And I like the dial fell 2 with a decent Ambiente. Look in normal application to search for the name votchfeysov "Neon" and "Xenon" ...... very good, although the taste and color of all the markers raznye.Esche "by Vektor 2" liked it! How to gather up the top 10 will unsubscribe)

Post has been editedpolyarus - 13.12.16, 00:52

polyarus @ 13.12.16, 00:51*
like occurred dial 2

Well, at least have a picture added. Suddenly really interesting, but what is to establish and to look for that would see "this is not the way of the samurai." Image we want!
I understand that not everyone can make a screenshot, but mobilka that everyone has.
Took mobilku sfotkal, wrote, this is the dial is called the "so what", I took it, "there is something" I liked it because "well, what he's cool," It would be correct and useful to those who want to go looking for him by name .
And there is no place markers and.
Photos of old CellPhones my S2
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedweber666 - 13.12.16, 02:00
Reason for editing: I put this picture

Rep: (0)
Photo on the hand do not have the time nor the money .... so only screenshots
Neon, Xenon, Vektor2
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
And who yuzal facer, how does it feel? I have something not grown together. I put last night dial on the S3 fully charged, and in the morning they plaintively squeaked and turned off, charging of the village in a zero for 8 hours of sleep. o.O

* avel73 , Well, apparently they have such a great optimization, facer - evil

While I like Watchmaster. You can play and AOD normal, if needed for a short time. I'm afraid that will burn pixels.

* luckydim,
Cool. Now it is clear that it all rides on the dial 1-5 pixels across the board, but for white dials will not be enough

- / GRS / - @ 13.12.16, 17:16*
I'm afraid that will burn pixels.

I wrote, Screen Burn Protection is implemented at the OS level.
Screen burn out in any case with a shift or a demon, but after a few years (or even decades), I looked specifically clock S2 are in the store half of the year are in the retail and fashion or anything alive, I did not find traces of burning.
PS / White dial the most destructive and not cost-effective for the battery. The safest and zhruschey is a black and red colors.

Post has been editedweber666 - 13.12.16, 17:56
Reason for editing: PS

Picture

Attached Image

Picture

Here is a free service to the dial, you can make their own, you can download ready-made, can be useful to whom.

PS / functionality is very limited, but you can afford to make an exclusive face to be only you.
for application on the smartphone companion need take it intoGOOGLE PLAYWho do not play the Market take here.
Attached filemrtimemaker-samsung-4.0.6.apk(9.78 MB)

Post has been editedweber666 - 13.12.16, 18:24
Reason for editing: PS

Rep: (4)
weber666 @ 13.12.16, 19:02*
PS / functionality is very limited, but you can afford to make an exclusive face to be only you.

Tried) still is what he wrote there .. (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 9:14