USB extension cords for modems | features, problems with extension cords

Rep: (103)
* sersiem Shielded doozhna be sure

Rep: (48)
It would be nice to see more of your bag
Bag until one in the country, but the trip to the other in the garage turned. At the neighbor visor of snow fell, he spread out the ladder, I took advantage of. : Dancer:
[/ quote]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
(Bottom of the modem is visible power "comfast" ... although noneymy as working length of the cable 10metrov, works from USB computer and kinetics)
sersiem @ 14.01.19, 17:24*
Can twisted pair such crap
very similar. I do not now remember, you have to ask a programmer. It has a copper core (not to be confused with obmednennym surogatom) and more are available with shielded cores (Fig find). pull them over long distances and externally. and bytovuhe goes zholtenkaya "piece of iron".

Post has been editedUDODEZ - 14.01.19, 22:32
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

Rep: (247)
UDODEZ @ 14.01.19, 21:03*
Bag until one in the country, but the trip to the other not turned the garage. At the neighbor visor of snow fell, he spread out the ladder, I took

ATP uchtu. Near as I understand extraction pipe.

balian007 @ 14.01.19, 22:22*
Near as I understand extraction pipe.
: D Yeah, the current vice versa ... neighbors tinsmith-painters, I am over it fresh air into the interior vgonyayu- and most of go ape not exhaust (I diagnostician) and the hood and I and they blow down (can not see)

Post has been editedUDODEZ - 14.01.19, 22:31

Rep: (0)
Question to the experts. We have: Modem Huawei E3272 Megaphone 4G
Zyxel Keenetic 4G III Router supporting E3272.
A task. In the village house, place the modem in the attic in the focus of the dish antenna.
Via a 10 m extension cable, send a signal to the router for distribution via Wi-Fi /
The question is in choosing a cable. Do I need an active extension cable with an amplifier
eghttps://sidex.ru/view ... 7668144157713686100007
As I understand it, it requires an additional current source (?) And will it therefore work with a router

* Noanimim ,
It will work for good not active extender.
See. My posts in this thread.

NoAnonim @ 29.01.19, 17:29*
require additional power source for it (?), and whether it will therefore work with the router
I have10m aSecond SAW noneym both work on the kinetics 2 without. feeding
kefal @ 29.01.19, 17:42*
It will work for good not active extender.
also I agree ... until he tried only to 5t meters.
PS: about the cold: every weekend below 30ti Celsius ... all are alive and well;)

We will try not active. THX.

"Question to experts We have. The modem Huawei E3272 Megaphone 4G
Zyxel Keenetic 4G III Router supporting E3272.
A task. In the village house, place the modem in the attic in the focus of the dish antenna.
Via a 10 m extension cable, send a signal to the router for distribution via Wi-Fi /
The question is in choosing a cable. Do I need an active extension cable with an amplifier
eghttps://sidex.ru/view ... 7668144157713686100007
As I understand it, requires additional power source for it (?), And whether it will therefore work with the router "

For interest written in Keenetic. Answer:
"- the usual non-active extension cable is not necessary categorically, sometimes problems are already due to 1.5 meter passive extension
- active power - such as such:
https://shop220.ru/18-...ktivnyy-usb-20-10m.htm
too, is not in itself a solution. The fact that it uses your meals from YUSB port router. However, some modems YUSB in a bad reception can consume power even greater than the specified standard YUSB, which in itself can be a problem.
Therefore, the active power should be used in conjunction with active YUSB hub that has its nourishment.

The most rational solution would be lengthening Ethernet, considering the total cost of additional accessories (extension YUSB, active hub) and still some uncertainty about how it will work,.
Those. the main router is close to YUSB modem (or even with it) where reception is best, and from it has an Ethernet cable is "trigger" for an additional inexpensive rotuter (its value will be close to the total cost of the active extension YUSB and active YUSB hub) as an access point for distribution in the right place. "

* Noanimim ,
In the subject of e3272writeThat it consumes up to 1A.
If they are in their zyxel not sure that he will be able to give so much, then yes, buy a 2nd router or active extension cable.
I would choose the active extender buying 2nd router.
Generally as far as I know, least of all consumeszte 823.
The forum attendees. I wrote 0.3A. Therefore, you can make longer cable for it.
There is a good low-cost routerxiaomi 3Gyield usb 3.0 (produces more current).

Post has been editedkefal - 30.01.19, 19:33

Rep: (34)
Computer cable copper shielded FTP CAT5e Rexant 24awg 7 meters. 35p / m.
Modem m150-2 megaphone hilink mode 4g consumption of no more than 0.46a.
Router zyxel giga2.
Everything works. minimal losses.
Soldered so: Orange couple plus date-striped brown, brown date + one-piece, all the rest together with the land on the minus. the connector housing itself is not grounded.

Post has been editedaceromom - 01.02.19, 03:31

Rep: (12)
Advise what to buy?
On what parameters you should pay attention to?

Rep: (2)
* Volk_J 30cm thick. This is something that is necessary for you. Poyzhet such a response?

You should at least specify. Start with a long, or we choose it for you?

Rep: (3)
I imaginesuchtaken is usually not expensive, thick, shielded and the quality is good say

Post has been editedultrazz - 27.04.19, 13:59

Do you think fools manufacturers make maximum USB 1.8 m. USB on the idea works only in one direction or there or there. Yes you run a long cable section increase, shielding, current, but will only operate low-speed devices. Modems, particularly 4G, will run slowly, not to be missed packet rate, there and there, and with the extension cable will be mistakes, and this is the time to check and retransmission. There are pros repeaters convert the signal into two channels, but they air.

* Vadim.1965 ,
I do not understand what your post here.
People collect real extensions, it will operate satisfactorily.

Rep: (4)
Vadim.1965 @ 21.05.19, 10:01*
Do you think fools manufacturers make maximum 1.8m USB ...

By your logic the fool who does not pay attention to such as your office and made himself an extension 5 meters. And as luck would have this extender works great for over a year!
My personal experience of 10 meters kat.7 0.57 mm copper (23 AWG) - a great flight.

Greetings, a Chinese wifi usb adapter chip rt 3070/2870.
I use it to test networks. But noutbuchnogo wifi, sees more networks. I tried to disassemble the adapter, but did not understand how it is possible to amplify the signal. The only way out - an extension cord, but not particularly helpful. So, can have a someday solution for usb? Well, for example a separate usb power ...

Vadim.1965 @ 21.05.19, 11:01*
manufacturers fools make USB maximum 1.8m

Do 20 meters
Ugreen USB extension cable 5 m / 10 m / 20 m
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32824692593.html

Who_Am_I? @ 05/21/19, 20:11*
a someday solution for usb

KuWfi 1200 Mbit / s Wireless network card interface USB USB3.0 Dual Band 2,4G and 5,8G Wi-Fi receiver
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32970005131.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 2:11