> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

179 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Â®DualBootPatcher | Multi-download in any drive of smartphones and tablets
franguer
Message#1
20.02.16, 20:16
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1320
Check in: 30.08.10

DualBootPatcher download

9.3.0.r957.gb5a1fb03

Last update of the program in the header:14.02.2019

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
DualBootPatcher (MULTI-BOOT) can patch firmware (ROM), flash and run them on any disk (memory section) of smartphones and tablets.

Description.
DualBootPatcher can patch firmware to run them in any drive, mainly on Samsung Exynos and Qualcomm. It has a built-in emulator to flash without recovery.
Allows you to install multiple ROMs simultaneously. It works by correcting the script for installing other ROMs and images for downloading files to ROM in different sections (System, Internal memory (SdCard), Data, External memory (ExtSdCard). In order to realize this, no changes in the main ROM Not needed.

With the help of DualBootPatcher, you can patch and flash in ZIP format:
- Custom kernels to support Multi-Downloads
- Virtually any ROM, so it can be installed in other device drives
- GAPPS for AOSP based ROMs
- SuperSU so that it can be used in other firmware
- Of. Xposed Framework assembly ...... ITD

• To get started, it is strongly recommended to read with Resource rules and Rules section Rules section and FAQ on creating and updating topics
  • The administration of the resource and the authors of the manuals are not responsible for the erroneous or incorrect actions of the owners with their device.
  • All operations with your phone, you do at your own risk.
  • Be sure to make a full backup before any manipulations with the device!
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

The most detailed instruction on how to install multiple firmware on your phone.

List of supported devices

Instructions
Short instructions from the site
Description of sections:
Primary (Primary) : This is usually used to install a zip to the primary ROM. This is not necessary, but recommended because it has a code to prevent lightning from unintentionally affecting other drives.
Secondary (Dual / Secondary): Secondary is the first multiboot installation site. It installs a system partition. This is a good place to install a second ROM, because it does not affect the internal memory space.
Multi slot: There are three of them: multi-slot - 1, multi-slot - 2, multi-slot - 3. These settings are in the cache section. This is especially for devices like the Galaxy S4, which have a large cache section.
Data slot: There can be an unlimited number of data slots. These settings in the data section and occupy space in the internal memory. This is useful for devices where the system partition is almost full and the cache partition is small. These slots are called "data-slot- [id]"
BRIEF INSTRUCTIONS
1.-Install the DualBootPatcherAndroid app
2.-Open the app and go to "ROM" in the navigation bar. There will be a question whether you want to install the kernel. Agree.
Go to "Patch archive" in the navigation bar and patch the ROM or ZIP you want to install. You can choose one of the installation locations described above.
There are two ways to flash patched archive. You can either flash from recovery or flash it using flash application functions.
Flash through Recovery
For firmware through Recovery, simply flash the patched archive, like any other ZIP. Reliable and simple option.
Flash through flash application
To use the flash application, go to "ROM" in the navigation bar, click the floating button in the lower right corner, and add the ZIP you want to install. You can queue several archives and all of them will be placed one time. After you have added all the zip archives that you want to flash, click on the checkmark in the action bar, and they will immediately.
(Googol translation from the site corrected)
My personal experience
MULTIBOOT ... 4 ROMES IN ONE BODY!?
It was possible to launch 4 Roma on S4mini, but it's okay ... the trick is that the first rum is definitely our masterpiece STE, the second AOSB_KK, the third AICP_LP, and the fourth R.REMIX_MM ..., I launched the second in the system section (there from STE still left space), the third in the internal sdCard (pre-cleaned) and the fourth on the ExtsdCard (without cleaning)
So, I have S-T-E_5.2.1, TWRP 2.8.7.4, and the kernel "Silviu" on my i9195, do not know if this is important ...
1) Install DualBootPatcherAndroid:
It can patch zip and flash without recovery, using the built-in emulator ... It can do a lot of things.
The first thing you need to do is, via DualBootPatcherAndroid, designate the main ROM (in my case S-T-E) as Primary ROM
2) in the menu>flash zip file>Click on the smooth button (+) to add a file, ROM and patch it as a secondary ROM. To choose>will keep>click on the check mark; Rum is ready for firmware.
3) To flash it: menu>select ROM>poke on the smooth button (+)>choose zip file "dual">will appoint as secondary>to continue>will keep>click on the check mark>reload ...
I advise you to always reboot do the usual (not fast) to spend less battery.
After the reboot, install the DualBootPatcher again and I advise you to switch each time to the primary "Primary" rum to install the rest.
To sew the third: patches it and in the menu>select ROM>will assign it as the "DATA slot">call it whatever you like (for example, aicp- (only Latin letters)>continue>save>click on the check mark ....... Reload.
To sew the fourth process is also the same but assign it as "Extsd Slot"
If suddenly it does not start, install DualbootUttilites through rekkaveri (this will be the AromaInstaller menu) and go there to any rum (not difficult)
If DualBootPatcherAndroid swears with Carbon-type rum (in my case), then patch it with the help of DualBootPatcher on your computer (in the archive) and install it through rekkaveri.
P.s. I propose these particular Roma because I put them without any problems. If you can not run in this order, I advise you to put in the first place on ExtsdCard and then the rest.
If the ROM has an aroma installer, patch it using DualBootPatcherAndroid but stitching through rekakveri, and so all zip files like GAPS, SHRYFTY are installed too ... and so on.
If the error is on MIUI
Sometimes MIUI sometimes writes an error when installing the firmware at the very end of the installation, so sometimes (I almost always) help to do the following: Start the Root Explorer and go to the root of the system and remount the root of the system in RW, then go to the system folder, and also remount it In RW, turning Root Explorer without closing we put the firmware through the Dual Boot Patcher and the firmware is normally installed without RO errors.
This is useful to those who write an error in the log when installing, associated with mounting the system (Read Only).
One solution for installation problems
The fact that your device is in the list of supported devices does not guarantee the operation of the program.
It's not just the core, which may not be supported.
The problem may be in the file build.prop, in which in the line ro.product.device = the modeller can prescribe something of his own.
In this case, just rewrite this parameter so that it becomes like in stock.
How to clean tails before installing a new version of DualBoot.
You go into RootExplorer, for example, you go to the internal memory or SD card, click a couple or once on the "Parent folder" and get to the root of the system, go down to the bottom and look for these files among the ramdisk files: device.json, mbtool, mbtool .sig, romid delete them (not everything may be present, depending on which version of Dual Boot was up to), look for folders in the root of the system: multiboot and mbtool_exec_tmp, delete them, go in the root of the system in the data folder and look for a folder: multiboot , delete it, go to the raw folder, (ibid. in the root of the system) and look for the cache folder, go into it and look for or see the folder (if there is one): multiboot, delete it, go to the cache folder (in the system root) and see the multiboot folder, delete it, go to the internal memory and look for the folder: multiboot, delete it. That's all, all files of the old version are deleted. (You can also delete the apk itself just in case). Install the new version and go into it, give root access, then install the kernel on the main system (in Dual Boot Patcher) and then on it update ram disk (in Dual Boot Patcher). Reboot. Should work.
PS: forgot to add, in the root of the system you find the file: default.prop, open it through a text editor and delete these lines:
#
ro.patcher.use_fuse_exfat = false (questionable, I did not delete)
ro.multiboot.version = 9.1.0.r65.g0c4207b (here is your version of Dual Boot)
ro.multiboot.romid = primary
ro.patcher.blockdevs.base = / dev / block / platform / soc.0 / 7824900.sdhci / by-name / dev / block / platform / 7824900.sdhci / by-name / dev / block / bootdevice / by -name
ro.patcher.blockdevs.system = / dev / block / platform / soc.0 / 7824900.sdhci / by-name / system, / dev / block / platform / 7824900.sdhci / by-name / system, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / system, / dev / block / mmcblk0p23
ro.patcher.blockdevs.cache = / dev / block / platform / soc.0 / 7824900.sdhci / by-name / cache, / dev / block / platform / 7824900.sdhci / by-name / cache, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / cache, / dev / block / mmcblk0p25
ro.patcher.blockdevs.data = / dev / block / platform / soc.0 / 7824900. / bootdevice / by-name / userdata, / dev / block / mmcblk0p31
ro.patcher.blockdevs.boot = / dev / block / platform / soc.0 / 7824900.sdhci / by-name / boot, / dev / block / platform / 7824900.sdhci / by-name / boot, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / boot, / dev / block / mmcblk0p22
ro.patcher.blockdevs.recovery = / dev / block / platform / soc.0 / 7824900.sdhci / by-name / recovery, / dev / block / platform / 7824900.sdhci / by-name / recovery, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / recovery, / dev / block / mmcblk0p26
ro.patcher.blockdevs.extra = / dev / block / platform / soc.0 / 7824900.sdhci / mmcblk0p30, / dev / block / bootdevice / byname / cust, / dev / block / mmcblk0p30, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / modem, / dev / block / mmcblk0p1, / ​​dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / aboot, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / abootbak, / dev / block / bootdevice / by- name / hyp, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / hypbak, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / rpm, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / rpmbak, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / sbl1, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / sbl1bak, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / splash, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / tz, / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / tzbak
DualBoot Instructions
How to put Miui second on Xiomi phones.
Problem solving for some Xiomi, maybe others when throwing in recovery.
One way to solve problems for MIUI
CWM / TWRP possible error codes
Another installation instruction
Instructions for launching DualBootPatcher on devices that are not in the list of officially supported ones.

Embellishments

Russian interface: Yes
Developer: chenxiaolong
Homepage: XDA

Download:
All versions can be taken here.
Latest version 9.3.0.r957.gb5a1fb03
1.2 MTK Mod
Working version for PC with x64
Lightweight mods fromAlex.Strannik
Past versions

Topics Curator vovcik3

Post has been editedvovcik3 - 13.03.19, 14:11
Reason for editing: new version
vadeus
Message#2
20.02.16, 20:37
Reader
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 40881
Check in: 03.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

in any disk on the Galaxy ... S6

Right?
dual boot project for the Qualcomm-based Samsung

--------------------
PocketBook 632/623/903,Onyx MK3, Kindle, NST / NSTwGL (CR), Sony T1 / 350
Phones: Siemens CX65>Qtek 2020i>Motorola l7>Mitac Mio A502>HTC Hero>Philips W732>SGS 5 Mini (LTE)>SGS 6>SGS9.
PDA: HP iPAQ hx2110>Gpad g11>Nexus 7 3G>SGT Pro 8.4 LTE + SGT S 10.5 (wi-fi).
franguer
Message#3
20.02.16, 21:12
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1320

* vadeus,
On the range of "EDGE" Oh, and more, according to the list in the program, on:
- Note 2, 3, 4, 8, 10
- Mega 6.3
- Ace 3 LTE
- Tab 3_10.1, 4_10.1,
- Alpha (Exynos)
- Asus Zenfone, Huawey, Lenovo, LG, Motorola .........

Last archive set
Attached fileDualBootPatcher-8.0.0.r2260.g09ac4a5.zip(29.59 MB)

Post has been editedfranguer - 21.02.16, 09:53
Reason for editing: Added new version
vadeus
Message#4
20.02.16, 21:46
Reader
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 40881
Check in: 03.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

On the range "EDGE" Yes

Is it possible to link?

--------------------
PocketBook 632/623/903,Onyx MK3, Kindle, NST / NSTwGL (CR), Sony T1 / 350
Phones: Siemens CX65>Qtek 2020i>Motorola l7>Mitac Mio A502>HTC Hero>Philips W732>SGS 5 Mini (LTE)>SGS 6>SGS9.
PDA: HP iPAQ hx2110>Gpad g11>Nexus 7 3G>SGT Pro 8.4 LTE + SGT S 10.5 (wi-fi).
ViSet
Message#5
21.02.16, 00:52
Gray wolf
[offline]

Messages 2902
Check in: 03.10.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Right?

Qualcomm-based Samsung

I have DualBoot working on Exinos Samsung (Note 10.1) and Qualcomm (Tab Pro 10.1 lte) since November of this year. But it works with its own nuances in each case. On Taba, switching between systems is only in recovery, on Note - programmatically. To implement the support of a new device, it is enough to leave an application in the author's topic (with an archive previously made in CWM) - it reacts very quickly.

--------------------
Do I have a trembling creature or have root-rights? © R.Raskolnikov
Alex0047
Message#6
22.02.16, 02:59
[offline]

Messages 75155
Check in: 11.11.12
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

DualBootPatcher v8.0.0.r2265.ga8a1e6f
What's new
a8a1e6f
odinupdater: Read sales code from EFS partition
dadba5e
mbtool: installer.cpp: Don't read sales code from / efs anymore
32e1912
mbtool: installer.cpp: Mount EFS partition as read-only in the chroot
0b7aabf
libmbutil: Add function for parsing TWRP fstab files
ba4e974
libmbp: lokipatcher.cpp: Add changes from upstream commit 3ef5c0a413c7b2d9d01604cf2f497ad04487a702

Attached fileDualBootPatcherAndroid-8.0.0.r2265.ga8a1e6f-snapshot.apk(11.45 MB)

--------------------
� �    � � � �  �  � � �    � � � �  � � �  �  � � � �  � � � �  � � � � � �    
Albert95
Message#7
22.02.16, 10:24
Guru
[offline]

Messages 269
Check in: 16.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190

Sometimes there are various incomprehensible situations. For example, I used to put carbon ll on a flash drive and everything worked fine, then I took it down. Yesterday I decided to re-install, if not strange, it did not start. Hung on the screen saver, the bootlap is shorter, although the archive is the same, and the version of the program is the same. Tests on s4 mini. Soon put on the second raccoon.
P.S. I propose to create a list of supported roms that run in different sections of the phone
P.S1. Something I do not see instructions for sharing applications between the firmware, although it is on the page on xda. If necessary, lay out the translated version. :)
Here is the instruction in English: blush:
If you want to use app sharing:
Install the app you want to share
Open DualBootPatcher and go to "App Sharing" in the navigation drawer
Enable individual app sharing
Tap "Manage shared applications" and enable APK / data sharing for the app
Reboot

I also saw somewhere a prog that backs up every rum, but for some reason she told me that there was little memory, although it was plenty

Post has been editedAlbert95 - 22.02.16, 10:49
Reason for editing: Added English instructions
franguer
Message#8
22.02.16, 11:59
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1320

* Albert95,
Hi, yes, with carbon I have the same thing. About the exchange of applications. Caution! I have lost the data of all applications ...
Lay out the instructions and prog for backup ... see

Post has been editedfranguer - 22.02.16, 12:45
vasiliynew
Message#9
22.02.16, 12:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 350
Check in: 09.10.08

Has anyone tried on Note 2? For some reason I did not succeed.
Albert95
Message#10
22.02.16, 12:39
Guru
[offline]

Messages 269

Has anyone tried on Note 2? For some reason I did not succeed.

On the version with the excinos did not start. It seems so far it only works on the QualCom version.
Albert95
Message#11
22.02.16, 12:45
Guru
[offline]

Messages 269

* Albert95,
Lay out the instructions ... we'll see

To share application data, follow these steps:
1) install the application on the firmware on which you want to have common data (I will transfer the data from the main firmware to extsd-slot)
2) Open Dualboot patcher and go to the App Sharing tab
3) There will be a point "Jointly own applications" (I do not know how it will be called in English). Tap on it, reboot.
4) After the reboot, we will have access to the item "Manage shared applications". We go there, tap on the program, a window is displayed, where there is a tick "Use shared data", click on it, exit, reboot.
5) Profit !!!
These actions are required to be performed on both firmwares, otherwise nothing will work.
I translated the instructions, checked ... Try it. If it doesn't work, then I missed something.

About the loss of data ... I had the same thing. And I, by my stupidity, once deleted the raw folder from the root directory ... and erased all the data not only from the secondary rum, but also from the flash drive ... In general, I turned 16 years old. Restored, however, most of the data.

Post has been editedAlbert95 - 22.02.16, 12:51
D.A.R.K. angel
Message#12
22.02.16, 15:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10894
Check in: 21.02.15
Meizu M3 Note 2/16

and on alcatel this will work? or is it just for samsungs
Jarxxon
Message#13
22.02.16, 15:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 509
Check in: 17.12.12
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact

Note2
result:https://cloud.mail.ru/public/G3qR/wu27vR8Xv https://cloud.mail.ru/public/61La/pyMDdWdxR
A lasting impression that does not want to flash. What to do?)

--------------------
Sony Xperia Z3 +
Misfit Vapor
Albert95
Message#14
22.02.16, 15:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 269

* Jarxxon
I wrote above that the patcher works so far only on note version 2
* D.A.R.K. angel,
Not only on samsungs. As for the support of your device, you can write to the developer of the program

Post has been editedAlbert95 - 24.02.16, 05:12
Jarxxon
Message#15
22.02.16, 16:31
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 509
Check in: 17.12.12

* Albert95,
above was "similar." Well, now a few people have tried and experimentally confirmed :)

--------------------
Sony Xperia Z3 +
Misfit Vapor
_megalom_
Message#16
23.02.16, 11:02
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 09.07.10

Back in December 2015, I successfully used the patcher on note 10.1, but at the same time I checked on note 2 it was unsuccessful I could not patch the firmware and install the dualboot kernel. Now, for the sake of interest, I also checked on note2 the patch successfully and installed the kernel on the internal memory in the dualboot folder. But for some reason, it was not possible to patch the zip archive with the firmware on the device itself. I tried patching on my computer with a patcher; a failure; I tried a failure in the data slot — also on a USB flash drive. I understand that they wrote above that only lte, but the patcher installed the main firmware and the patcher installed the kernel in the system before.
Albert95
Message#17
23.02.16, 12:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 269

* _megalom_,Try to sew through recovery. Some have failed, including me. I generally program when choosing a kernel wrote that t03g is not supported
franguer
Message#18
24.02.16, 07:06
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1320

Removed while the version with the translation ... In some Roma does not work correctly. We are waiting for a professional translation.
XzNik
Message#19
24.02.16, 19:47
Android Guru
[online]

Messages 1093
Check in: 04.02.10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

I will wait for updates, I have 10.1 excinos notes, I would like to have 5.1 and 4.4.4 on board right away))
franguer
Message#20
24.02.16, 21:46
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1320

* XzNik,
I think there is support
Attached Image

Post has been editedvovcik3 - 16.03.17, 15:22