> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

4Good S450m 4G - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "
Skills Lochen phone
What color phone Lochen
the black [ 376 ] ** [58,48%]
yellow [ 267 ] ** [41,52%]
Total Votes: 643

Rep: (5)
Discussion4Good S450m 4G
Picture4Good S450m 4G
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Reviews
Additional Information
Purchase
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 13.01.17, 22:06
Reason for editing: Find and call log details

Rep: (64)
* Gur4ik,
There is one review we also internete.U description does not match.
Overview:

Post has been editedalaym777 - 31.03.16, 23:54

Rep: (2)
So who will help with this error? Is there a desire to help? In a personal email please.

Rep: (64)
* noi777,
Throw the whole folder in system / priv-app from the archive.
Attached fileFmRadio.zip(317.39 KB)

Rep: (0)
I am a Beeline subscriber. If you buy a phone in Beeline for a stock, then they give a new SIM card with the tariff "All for 500" for 4 months. Is it possible with a new SIM card to share a service package (Internet and included _minutes_) with an old SIM card and actually use these "benefits" on an old SIM card? Did anyone do this?

Rep: (3)
alaym777 @ 21.02.2016, 15:09*
Is it possible to buy a smart phone and the money for the data plan and then lead to another phone?

Not. 2,000 rubles immediately described in the honey for bees. I have so. Bought a machine March 27

Posted on 01/04/2016, 05:20:

Dmb16788 @ 21.02.2016, 17:41*
[I] One may I have your fingers curves, get used to it, but it is a word from the first time I can not write without errors))

not curves
This phone is for pianist

Posted 01/04/2016, 5:23:

molotokspb @ 01.04.2016, 04:43*
I am a Beeline subscriber. If you buy a phone in Beeline for a stock, then they give a new SIM card with the tariff "All for 500" for 4 months. Is it possible with a new SIM card to share a service package (Internet and included _minutes_) with an old SIM card and actually use these "benefits" on an old SIM card? Did anyone do this?

A new sim card and can not give, if you possess. But any number should be put on "all 500"

Rep: (3)
v777m @ 01.04.2016, 06:23*
alaym777 @ 21.02.2016, 15:09
Is it possible to buy a smart phone and the money for the data plan and then lead to another phone?

Not. 2,000 rubles immediately described in the honey for bees. I have so. Bought a machine March 27

But with a fright? I simply pointed out when buying a room (acting) which will connect rate.

molotokspb @ 01.04.2016, 05:43*

No problem, you can connect and use the 5 rooms at all in your account.

The solution was found by not operating the HOME button installed the program Hand Soft Keys
and the button came alive and working who otlichno.Mozhet useful information.

Post has been editedRomanIL. - 01.04.16, 07:12

Rep: (109)
molotokspb @ 01.04.2016, 04:43*
Can I share with new SIM cards Package (Internet and included _minuty_) with old Simcoe and actually use these "good" at the old sim card? I did so anyone?

I did so not only with the old Simcoe and shared with her mother and sister (sister 700sms uhaydohola 3 weeks), and the room was too old vse500 it in the second slot and reconnect the old sim on vse500 + 1p to home internet. I am going on in the old sim card and pick up his wife and children. one sim card to 5 people 500 still too small package.

Posted 01/04/2016, 8:09:

* RomanIL.,
the button itself is earned or on-screen buttons? just if you earned if the button is a software failure it was due to the firmware to be treated, and on-screen buttons, you can edit build.prop turn.

Hello, I am the owner of 4good-s451m. This morning flew update the system by 8 megabytes. After the upgrade, the phone can not boot, ie, 4good saver appears and goes into an endless reboot. Phone dead? Only SC?

Rep: (36)
* Maunter,
Well, at least it makes sense to be found in the regular rekaveri (choose a combination) and make factory reset.

Post has been editedles - 01.04.16, 08:19

Log in rekaveri there is a standard, off - volume +, however, and to the input is not carried out (

Rep: (82)
I bought a week ago the device. Inside, we are saying that not zalochenny, in fact is locked. I made a request to unlock. Firmware updated on the first day of v11 air, which has been out of the box do not know, I read the topic and realized that in vain, application errors are a couple of times a day. The rest of the apparatus are satisfied. After reading the topic I decided to flash v5, but understand it is best to unlock?

Rep: (2905)
Maunter @ 01.04.16, 08:14*
4good-s451 m
Keep a separate theme on your phone and discuss it there.

gar_alex @ 01.04.2016, 12:04*
Maunter @ 01.04.16, 08:14 4good-s451m please create a separate topic on your phone and discuss it there

I fully support

Antony55 @ 01.04.2016, 11:12*
After reading the topic decided to flash v5

And quite right! I, too, was v11, but please v5, I realized that it is better! At least the fact that the 'Net works on CHAR2.

* TheThracian,
To me the main thing that bugs the application was not

Antony55 @ 01.04.2016, 14:11*
that mistakes were not applications

To them it was not necessary To make the wipes are of recovery "wipe data / factory reset" and "wipe cache partition". Or reset the menu. For the past three weeks on the use v5 not noticed any glitches. Root, TWRP 3.0, unlocked code: D

Post has been editedTheThracian - 01.04.16, 14:39

TheThracian @ 01.04.2016, 14:34*
To them it was not necessary To make the wipes are of recovery "wipe data / factory reset" and "wipe cach partition"

On v11 do not help these actions, in this v5 I want to sew

Rep: (-2)
Antony55 @ 01.04.2016, 16:12*
I bought a week ago the device. Inside, we are saying that not zalochenny, in fact is locked. I made a request to unlock. Firmware updated on the first day of v11 air, which has been out of the box do not know, I read the topic and realized that in vain, application errors are a couple of times a day. The rest of the apparatus are satisfied. After reading the topic I decided to flash v5, but understand it is best to unlock?

I do not normally oshibok.vse .in 11

Rep: (10)
molotokspb @ 01.04.2016, 07:43*

This action !! Plug into your room, come back after 4 months back ... if such a rate is, until now, it specify, or quietly making the distribution, up to five rooms

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/02/20 13:10