> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Altair 7004 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.0 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionQUMO Altair 7004
PictureQUMO Altair 7004,
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Number of cores 2
  • 3G-module there (MiniSIM)
  • IPS screen type
  • Built-in memory 4 GB
  • Screen resolution of 1024x600
  • Screen Size 7 "
  • GSM 850/900/1800/1900 mobile communication standards; WCDMA 900/2100
  • MicroSD card slot type (up to 32 GB)
  • Android 4.2
  • Battery capacity 2800 mAh
  • 1.3 GHz frequency
  • Architecture Cortex A9
  • Model MTK 8312
  • 512 MB RAM
  • GPS Navigation, A-GPS
  • 802.11 b / g / n WiFi module
  • Bluetooth 4.0 connection
  • Microphone Yes
  • USB host Yes
  • 0.3 MP webcam
  • There are speakers
  • 3.5 mm headphone jack
  • USB-MicroUSB connection
  • 0.3 MP camera
  • Battery Type Li-poly
  • Weight 282 g
  • Width 108 mm
  • Height, mm 188 mm
  • Depth, mm 9 mm
Photo
Attached Image
Firmware / Recovery
BasicFW_Altair7004- firmware
Instructions on firmware
Sews patched through recovery.img sp flashtool for CWM
The method of nioxkzn:
Download and razarhiviruem firmware from off siteSoftware Update for QUMO Altair 7004 (Android 4.4 / Play Market fix)It goes along withsp flashtooland scater file that will be needed.

Pre I recommend this to flash the firmware for instructions on off site or make a backup usingsp flashtooland MtkDroidTools. there isinstructions for creating a full backup ROM.

Thereafter
On the Download tab:

- choose the same scater firmware file from the off
- chooseDownload only
- uncheck all rows
- put a check only RECOVERY line
- click on the right in the Location field and select the line RECOVERYpatched recovery.img
- disable usb cable from the PC, click Download, connect the tablet off and do not touch anything, and sew forward when there was a big picture-checked - it took me about 10 seconds.
How to get to the root QUMO Altair 7004
after installing ClockworkMod, through her set SuperSU. I installed SuperSU2.47.

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionNikcher.

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 06:07
Reason for editing: firmware + instructions

If flies Launcher3 error on QUMO Altair 7004 and prevents that either do: go to the settings menu from the upper pulling your finger from the top right of the screen (should do it), then go into the application and remove the pre-installed applications, then reboot.

I flew error after updating the pre-installed applications on vayfay. Which application is affected - I can not say. The latest official firmware.

Suitable covers have in a connected
http: //www.svyaznoy.ru.../notebook/7400/2195891

Gresso tablet Hit 7 "
but it does not have holes for the flash and speaker hole is slightly higher. In my opinion the best option, even though it was necessary to add holes.

Rep: (655)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Qumo

Rep: (1)
Obviously many have already faced with the question of the touch glass replacement. On personal experience verified that qumo altair 7004 suitable sensor glass from explay hit 3g is much more common. It does not need any calibration or firmware, fell like a native. Who cares ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.11 build number. Number on the bottom of the original sensor MGLCTP 261 LWF, and on the tail MT261 2014 February 14.

Post has been editedDimidrolIce - 24.02.16, 05:13

Maybe someone knows how to increase the memory for internal applications? repartition, etc.

Greetings, readers and moderatory.Ya, the owner of the tablet: QUMO alrair 7004. Flash and manul downloaded from here:http://qumo.ru/catalog...shet-QUMO-Altair-7004/, All made by Manuli, almost to the end. In the 12th paragraph. where you need to hold down for 10 seconds the button "on" and let her go and then hold down the - did all the same and held for 10 minutes, but he did not even included and no signs of life (nebylo vibration / sound), what is the problem and how it solve? The computer sees it, it is disconnected from the PC.

I got Ruth easier through KingoRoot 2.6 apk

Attached files

Attached fileKingoRoot.apk(1.01 MB)

Rep: (3002)
M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionNikcher.

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 05:25

Rep: (23)
solution to the problem with the idle play market. The bottom line is that you can not register your account. Firmware in this case does not help. The decision to set up that I've found

Attached files

Attached filegoogle_play_services_android.apk(36.35 MB)

Question: how at this devayse installed on the SD card all the methods tried?

In any device on the MT6582, Ruth through Kingo Root, then gl to sd, that's you and happiness))) What would pogamat GTA))))

Excellent pulls Windows NT -https://yadi.sk/d/r1n3cC-IqsmMa

Emulator Limbo -Limbo PC Emulator (QEMU x86)

Collection of OS images -Collection of OS images for BOCHS and QEMU

There are more "young" model Altair 7004 on MTK8312. Who knows how to sew?

Rep: (3)
Firmware found on our Altair 7004 MT6572 more than the earlier version with all the fix, Put huskies :)https://yadi.sk/d/G3sr1w-lhcuD8

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/04/20, 11:29