Guru
[online]

Group: Developers
Messages 2638
Check in: 26.02.08
Doogee X5 Pro Galicia

Pigeon! download

version 1.2.7.0
FAQ | Smiles and Smile Packs | Skins for PIGEON!

Last update of the program in the header09.01.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
PIGEON! - ICQ client, this is a convenient and beautiful program designed for comfortable communication while working with a PDA.
It works without .NET, requires little memory, little space, does not require installation.
Support qQVGA, VGA, QVGA, WVGA screens.

Control:
<- - (return key) toggle the mini-history window
# , 0 - update information about the X-status of the interlocutor (you must first change the view of the mini-history window to view the X-status)

IMPORTANT! Issues of connecting transports for Jabber and other subtleties of working with the program are covered in FAQ

Please note that the program is universal and works both on smartphones and on touchscreen devices. Therefore, not all changes are applicable to smartphones.

Discussion of the program on devices with a touch screen: PIGEON!

Change history
What's new (05/05/2009)
Fixed saving groups and filter groups
Completely rewrote the work with graphics and smiles, now everything works for excellent!
Fixed work with GIF, emoticons load faster and work more correctly, but not all ...
Now the amount of resources spent on graphics has been greatly reduced. Graphics takes up space in the phone’s memory for as much as files occupy on disk + a small number on top.
Slightly changed the work when editing the profile, now you can not change the name (UIN) of the profile. Well, when you save, only the edited profile is connected (if the profile is active).
Corrected the loading of the menu of smiles and embedded smiles. And then earlier, when connecting an external smiley, the insert smiles menu was turned off.
Smiley animation is now disabled if the window is out of focus. This can save battery life. Previously, something about this did not think.
Now the program is installed via CAB supports, AppToDate versioning program. Although not yet fully, but when I finish it.
There is a new page for those who like to frequently update, on the site getbest.ru page alfa. There are periodically published working versions, the stability of which I do not guarantee. And announcements on alpha will not ...
Coy forgot what else to do, but okay. In the next build ...

What's new (05/17/2009)
I fixed minor unpleasant bugs with a chat window and work on smart phones.

What's new (05/17/2009)
There are a lot of changes, but rather a cosmetic plan.
All versions I have Windows CE now in different languages, there was an error with this ..
Now our PIGEON! Works on the Chinese brick Meizu M8, fans - tremble !!!
Although Meizu M8 is specified, but now the program should work well on phones with Windows CE. I even optimized the menu and font ...
In connection with minor changes related to Windows CE, Windows Mobile users can now install an advanced menu, not with 2 buttons, but targets with 4 ...
The built-in emoticons now have a larger size of buttons, it is more convenient to choose.
Work with profiles has changed, now you can connect and disconnect them independently. And the addition of contacts goes through the work with the profiles.
I found an error, because of which, when disconnected, the contacts seemed to be online, but so far the cursor was not moving - they did not become offline.
Tweaked some menu items. I hope it will be better ..
It seems so far ...
Oh yes. Now all settings are stored in UTF8 form .. I think this is good ...
Oh, back in the dog ... Now, on all Windows CE devices, the software keyboard is being extended ... And MIPS and ARM. Thanks me ...

What's new (12/05/2009)
Optimized and slightly altered menu in the program
An option has been introduced - Economy Mode - reduces traffic consumption to a minimum (perhaps in the future it will be improved) - some client functions are disabled.
The contact list is now loaded (and if ICQ servers start working normally and always) only the first time the program is started. It saves traffic when reconnecting and so on. But if you change the contact list in another program, it is better to either reload it (in the menu) or exit the program and log in again.
Replaced the algorithm of pinging and determining the network break. Now it determines that the client is not online for the time of pinging + 1 minute .. Well, it looks that you do not speak on the phone.
That's all for now. It seems very small, but sometimes very necessary.
I plan to work on the ICQ protocol in the next builds.

What's new (04/22/2009)
Fixed switching to contacts by clicking on the envelope
Corrected loading images, now loaded again
Corrected the definition of UNICODE interlocutor, now, if possible, sent to UNICODE
Corrected sound playback in sleep mode
Reduced memory consumption, and system resources.
Perhaps the stability of work has improved, in any case, I worked on this for the most part
I added the drawing of embedded smiles, now it is not at all necessary to have a smilepack - but it is highly recommended to install it, because will be more beautiful
Added images of smiles in the smilies insertion menu
There was something else, but as usual I forgot everything.

What's new (03/27/2009)
Well corrected means connecting with ICQ via Tonnel. It turns out ICQ Lite (with which I copied the connection) does not work through Tonnel! Writes that the old version, update ... Here are the poor programmers in AOL, or our Russian freaks think that they are the navel of the earth ... For I tested the Russified version.
Found an error, because of which errors could be generated and the client malfunctioned (hang, break a connection, etc.)
Corrected the display of the status message, although it is not very noticeable - but it shows messages a little more correctly.
For those who have dots appear on the screen as a background, try changing the size of the application window (for example, push the keyboard) and change it to normal again. This is a bug of your phones due to insufficient memory. And even easier - turn off the gradients - everything will work fine.
Corrected minor bugs, in theory should respond to the keyboard extension - as it was before
And now, now some settings are saved for smartphones (in particular, the display of traffic), finally the hands have reached.
For the rest, there are no changes yet - all the work takes time. But the fact that corrected - poisoned the lives of some of you.
Thank you for your patience, as I can - I will take up the project with a new force ...

What's new (03/23/2009)
Thanks HANZO from the sitesavagemessiahzine.comfor his perseverance and patience, which allowed in rare moments of rest and enlightenment to make changes to the program
Thanks to a small number of testers who agreed to test and identify obvious mistakes - I would be bored without you.
Hmm ... So. Changes (but not many)
Finally, figured out with the preservation of history, and work if it should not be loaded immediately. In general, now the story is not lost and everything works fine.
I added server ping settings to the advanced menu, and I changed the algorithm - now it works.
Corrected the alternative (beautiful) menu. Now (it seems) does not hang! Hooray! (Oh, this Microsoft API - only he can put a pig on it)
Hm More smiles load faster (and files with graphics and configs), but temporarily requires more memory ...
Well, like everything. Sorry - there is the main work. And you have to earn.

What's new (03/11/2009)
Corrected an error with erasing the story, if it was automatically unloaded before.
And yet, in the last build (40), it was possible to prescribe sounds in the skins. File with an example of a skin HERE.
I am currently busy at the main job, therefore I am temporarily not working on the project and there is no opportunity to strongly test the latest edits. Sorry if that ...

Attention!
Distribute the modified version of the program CATEGORICALLY PROHIBITED! Edit resources and translate only for yourself! Otherwise, the ability to edit resources will be closed forever.

Compatibility: WM5, WM6, WM6.1
Homepage: http://pigeon.vpro.ru

Download from off site :
current version of CAB : http://pigeon.vpro.ru/download/RUS/pigeon.zip
current version of exe (run on Smart, put in any folder): http://pigeon.vpro.ru/download/RUS/pigeon.exe

Post has been editedcaramba_sda - 21.10.10, 11:41
Reason for editing: kmk
taitschi
Message#22
16.03.08, 20:01
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 127
Check in: 16.03.08
Samsung Focus SGH-i917

in version 35, the history display was updated - now the date with a message in one line) on Windows 2003 does not work - it does not react to pressing soft keys (it is not always easy to connect, sometimes you have to load it or rezet, maybe settings with an Internet? MTS except apn and login with a password you need to specify DNS or IP?

--------------------
There is nothing
xwaydoublecode1234.rez
Message#23
16.03.08, 20:40
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 21.02.08
Toshiba Portege G900

Does everyone have notifications on the screen?
taitschi
Message#24
16.03.08, 20:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Samsung Focus SGH-i917

on smart yes (although it would be nice to see new messages as SMS in the SMSBubbles program, with the client minimized

--------------------
There is nothing
SHELLes
Message#25
16.03.08, 21:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Check in: 17.01.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

It’s ideal to add a Home plugin to the program to display the number of users on the network / the number of new messages ... would be an ideal client

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2Android 7.1.1 MIUI Global 10.3.1.0 NDDMIXM
Apple iPhone 7 plusiOS 12.3.2
taitschi
Message#26
16.03.08, 22:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Samsung Focus SGH-i917

Also not bad, but with a non-standard theme, such as in the figure, you have to turn it off

Attached Image

--------------------
There is nothing
maxnik63
Message#27
17.03.08, 08:15
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 22.07.07

Updated to 1.1.0.36 (03.16.08).
Backspace erasing is implemented, according to the author, on all smartphones. Client bugs with Pocket PC 2003 are NOT fixed.
taitschi
Message#28
17.03.08, 10:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Samsung Focus SGH-i917

I have a glitch in the 36th version - it erases 2 characters at once ... does anyone still have this thread?

--------------------
There is nothing
DVNik
Message#29
17.03.08, 10:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 485
Check in: 04.01.06
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

Good customer, mchat for convenience and ease tears to shreds.

There are three main questions:
1. Is it possible to remove the panel for sending messages and turning over contacts, since on smart they are still meaningless.
2. Is it possible to reduce the font of contacts? three columns fit on a horizontal screen (i600), and a smaller font would be more convenient.
3. Are home screen notifications available?

--------------------
8skyline8
Message#30
17.03.08, 14:22
Local
[online]

Messages 282
Check in: 04.11.06
Xiaomi Mi 5

taitschiYes, I have the same ...
igrik46
Message#31
17.03.08, 16:28
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 14.10.07
Huawei MediaPad

With encoding, no one has a problem? When I send, questions come instead of letters
taitschi
Message#32
17.03.08, 18:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Samsung Focus SGH-i917

DVNik,
1. not yet
2. not yet
3. not yet
Now the main task is to bring to shine the main functions, I am sure in the near future and all of the above will be available)

8skyline8,
in the 37th version the same thing (while I'm sitting at 35, everything is fine there ...

igrik46,
put in the settings Language and Standards - Language standard - Russian, should solve the problem

--------------------
There is nothing
igrik46
Message#33
17.03.08, 18:17
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 14.10.07
Huawei MediaPad

taitschi, yes it helped, I just set it up first and the body didn’t load, and it didn’t apply
SnowCatPDA
Message#34
17.03.08, 21:10
Guru
[online]

Group: Developers
Messages 2638
Check in: 26.02.08
Doogee X5 Pro Galicia

about! still congratulations!
Removed double character deletion - check! I always deleted one by one ...
Well, I kind of made sure that the input vocal was not lost.
And anyway - how you work with her, it's monstrous! I could not find the menu buttons in the emulator!
But I'm afraid that this emulator is not working properly :)

--------------------
The moderators have moderated.
taitschi
Message#35
17.03.08, 21:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Samsung Focus SGH-i917

Very glad to hear that! because on smartphones, the problem with the NORMAL client is more acute than on the PDA - there are almost no normal ones, except for chat with a short sense and you can’t listen to the music, but through emulators you will get the same thing (same thing)
I think you need to do for smartphones
- a disconnectable strip with rewind and message buttons in the cable
- switchable button send message
- selection of user profiles with a joystick (now there are large buttons for touch displays)
- in the contact list, display the main functions on the buttons (1-9), for example, reconnect, display information, hide offline contacts, delete, etc.

this is all of course in the future, just sketches for the author, so that when free time appears, he won’t puzzle what else to improve: lol: so far everything is fine! I have already completely switched to this client and set it to all my friends) everyone is very satisfied)

--------------------
There is nothing
taitschi
Message#36
17.03.08, 21:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Samsung Focus SGH-i917

SnowCatPDA, 03/17/08 11:10:38 PM
about! still congratulations!
Removed double character deletion - check! I always deleted one by one ...
Well, I kind of made sure that the input vocal was not lost.
And anyway - how you work with her, it's monstrous! I could not find the menu buttons in the emulator!
But I'm afraid that this emulator is not working properly :)

it’s very convenient to work with buttons - the soft buttons for most smart phones are directly below the display and are responsible for pressing Menu and Write / Close

Thanks for the update! test now)

--------------------
There is nothing
taitschi
Message#37
17.03.08, 21:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Samsung Focus SGH-i917

I checked the 40th build, it still removes 2 characters each ... strange, until the 36th version everything was fine ...
with the cursor the same thing, slips text fields (in user profiles and contact info), then press either cancel or save, goes to the cl and does not leaf through the contacts until you write / close

--------------------
There is nothing
SHELLes
Message#38
18.03.08, 00:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Check in: 17.01.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

SnowCatPDA, What you need to do to install a Smartphone emulator:

Program emulator for smartphone on BB (post # 1362952)
!
Why copy-paste? could just give a link to the message.
corrected.

Post has been editedAEBus - 18.03.08, 00:16

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 2Android 7.1.1 MIUI Global 10.3.1.0 NDDMIXM
Apple iPhone 7 plusiOS 12.3.2
dr.danilkin
Message#39
18.03.08, 02:39
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 02.03.08
HP iPAQ 514

I downloaded from offsite like nothing !! Everything works .... the only minus is the poor interface of the program .... (HP 514)
DVNik
Message#40
18.03.08, 09:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 485
Check in: 04.01.06
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

At the moment, this is the best client for smart, and perhaps for the PDA.
I speak as the owner of a PDA and smart with experience.

Many thanks to the author - we are waiting for the development of the project in the above areas!

--------------------
taitschi
Message#41
18.03.08, 12:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Samsung Focus SGH-i917

SHELLes,
Did everything as it is written in the manual, everything started, but can I tie an Internet thread to this thing? can somehow configure the connection to the active sync? By the way, this emulator also erases 2 characters per click on the back button)
SnowCatPDAI think you should change yours to this one)

--------------------
There is nothing

36 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/21/19, 20:46